Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Edmonton Area - what events do you want to see?
 Free Bass
Msg: 50 (view)

Edmonton Area - what events do you want to see?
Posted: 7/23/2012 2:15:40 AM
"One thing I did not see in your events, was A ROAD TRIP TO CALGARY EN MASS!!

Ow.... flashback!!!

Good idea, revive the Travellin' Circus. Made a bunch of good friends in Calgary & Red Deer this way meetin' up in all 3 cities. Good times.

Family friendly idea (as in bring the kids & kin); Preferably done w/ 30+ attendees/families.
BUFFET DECIMATION!

Non-family friendy idea (no kids...or kinfolk, prob'ly); Again, preferably 30+ attendees
MASS STREAKING OF (pick a non-PoF event)!

Family friendly idea; For summer
WATER FIGHT!

Non-family friendly idea;
I second the motion fer WET T-SHIRT NITE!

Family friendly idea;
BOTTLE PICKIN' FER CHARITY!!! (Also a good way to be Environmentally Pro-active)

Non-family friendly;
SPIN THE BOTTLE NIGHT!!!

I can come up w/ more if ya need 'em
 Free Bass
Msg: 8 (view)

Good place to meet single women
Posted: 7/23/2012 1:45:53 AM
Tried that ^

She said "I don' smell nuttin'", so I sniffed it to make sure I 'membered to douse the rag 1st.

Woke up & my wallet was gone :'(

Errr... I mean... Depends on yr own interests. If ya like dogs, try the SPCA or a pet store. If ya like the Arts, try the museum or theatre. Purdy much anywhere ya go, if ya look ya can find 'em, & if ya want a actual relationship, purdy much anywhere other'n a club is a good place to look.

Luck
 Free Bass

Interracial dating...
Posted: 7/23/2012 1:26:40 AM
Just be honest & polite in the 1st sentence of your "About Me" section (I wouldn't put it in the header)

"Only Native Men Need Apply... Sorry Whitey"

If they tink yer racist, **** 'em (figuratively speakin', of course). Just because the whole world has gone Politically Correct crazy don' mean ya hafta adjust yer personal standards/ ideals & take what ya don' want.

I, for one, respect & encourage yer desire to date/ befriend/ procreate with/ ignore whomever YOU desire to, & wish more ppl (women & men alike) would be as honest as you are.

Luck :)
 Free Bass
Msg: 3 (view)

What's wrong with my profile?
Posted: 7/23/2012 12:28:36 AM
Not that I'm a expert at ratin' Dudes' profiles, but I'm bored & I beg to differ somewhat with IR.

I wouldn't totally lose the cave pic, but I'd find a better one w/o yr buddy. Shows that yr active & like tryin' "differnt" tings. If ya do this sort of ting frequently, put it in yr interests too. I WOULD lose the pic in the green tshirt, though... ya look baked, Bro. Do try to get a few more good pics up, though

I also wouldn't drop mentionin' the games if ya feel they're an important part of ya, but I would move them from 1st place in the paragraph & ditch the "lots of time" part. Likewise with the excersise; I'd edit "every so often" to "when I get the chance".

Overall I don' tink is a horrible profile... I've contacted wimmins with "worse" profiles.... I tink the sad fact is that unfortunately there just ent a lot of wimmins in yer age group on the site (I could be wrong, but I don' see many). Unless, of course, yr lookin' fer a Cougar. If thas the case, just say so. What's the worst that could happen? No replys?

G'luck, Meng!
 Free Bass
Msg: 1 (view)

How much to pay on a date
Posted: 5/13/2011 2:24:13 PM
So Indenial got me tinkin' after readin' his "Would you pay" thread....now my brain hurts

How much should one spend on a date?

I mean an ordinary average date; not a first time M&G at Timmies, or a special occaision if you've been datin' long enough to have those, or a weekend getaway...just yr average nothin' on the tube so let's go do sumpin' night.

I've never given it much thought before, but the first thought that hit my mind was to match my hourly wage. Give or take.

And surprisingly, when I actually DID think about it...thas about what I do generally pay. So if I treat someone to a wonderful 4 hour evening, there's a half a day's wages well spent.

I realize this formula will get better or worse results depending on yr employment, but I figger if yr honest with each other (and you are, right?) he/ she already knows you work at McDonalds & that "Chez Pierre" ent on the list of oft frequented eateries, but is perfectly happy with ice cream and a frizbee in the park.

(Not sayin' that if ya make $100/ hr ice cream & frizbee are outta the question, but if I made that much I'd be hirin' some kid who works at McDonalds to chase the damned ting for me )

Discuss.....
 Free Bass
Msg: 72 (view)

Songs that reflect YOU to the opposite sex
Posted: 5/13/2011 8:34:54 AM
Raise a Little Hell - Trooper
You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet - BTO
Get My Rocks off - Dr. Hook
Manah Manah - The Muppets
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Is It My Body - Alice Cooper
 Free Bass

What do you still do?
Posted: 5/13/2011 7:59:32 AM
I'll tell ya when I outgrow childhood
 Free Bass
Msg: 1404 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/11/2011 9:35:30 PM
I'm baaa-aaaack!

Looks like the Alberta Forum has kinda died out...bummer. Guess y'all gonna hafta catch me live. Just look fer the incredibly handsome to the point of intimidating dude...I'll be 'bout 3 seats over.
 Free Bass
Msg: 6 (view)

What is love? How do you know? Is there a difference between being in love and I love....
Posted: 5/11/2011 7:25:31 PM
Love is like a good Chili

Ya can get a quick easy fix out of a can to satisfy an immediate urge.

Or ya can spend a hour or so cookin' up a recipe & have the satisfaction of puttin' a lil' effort into it.

But to make a really fine chili, it's gonna take a while. Ya take what you've learned from recipes and trial & error in the past (good and bad), experiment a little (or a lot), let it simmer to blend the flavours, and enjoy MAKIN' it as much as you enjoy the final dish. Eventually you'll know when it's ready to serve and you can honestly call it Chili.

And if ya make it right, is gonna have it's stinky moments. They might not seem great at the time, but in the future you'll look back & laugh over & cherish them.

...or sumpin'.

BTW; Under NO circumstances, for ANY reason should corn ever be put in Love.
 Free Bass
Msg: 41 (view)

Poor grammar in profiles?
Posted: 5/11/2011 5:02:08 PM
Boring???

They look positively dead to me.

Is a pity really...once upon a long time ago I used to spent hours in here entertainin' & bein' entertained. And when I finally grew the cojones to go to a PoF Event, the ice was already broken. Had lotsa ppls come up to me sayin' "Wow, yr hilarious", "Ent you that guy that said...", or "WTF ARE you smokin', man?". But guess what? Never (that I recall) was I EVER called on my spellin', grammars, or other literary skills.

Yeah, I realize the topic is regarding Profiles, but I can't think offhand of any instances of anyone writing "R U the 1 4 me?" on their profile, then comin' into the forums & instantly becomin' a Harvard English Lit Professor/ Grammar Nazi. Or vicey-versey.
 Free Bass
Msg: 39 (view)

Poor grammar in profiles?
Posted: 5/7/2011 2:57:49 PM
"But in all fairness, a poor grammarist makes for grammar abuse a nonsensical issue if the person so doing has a keen mind, and if they have a neat personality, and having a body to go with it wouldn't be all that bad either!"

Gee...tanx Duff :)

Yeah...I can spell goodly, & structures me sentences goodly too. And...ready? I can freely admit I uses ellipses...wayyy...too...much. And I knows that you're sittin' in your seat (not you personsally, Duff...a generalization) tinkin' "But they're not needed there...a comma or two woulda served in their place". Well to tell the truth, yes a comma or two coulda worked; mebbe even a semi-colon, too...

...or not.

OK...of those of y'all who actually made it through my gibberin' , who focused on my typos and atrocious abuse of contractions and conjugations? Show of hands here.

Now...who noticed my PROPER usage of capitalization, apostrophes, and heterographs?

At least 90% of ppl can't seem to properly use the different forms of to/ too/ two, there/ they're/ their, & you're/ your (which I've repeatedly been shat upon fer abbreviatin' to yr or yer)

Confused yet? Would ya be s'prised to know I could read most of a newspaper before I went to school? Really...no shit!

So why do I writes like a yokel?

'Cuz I can.

I tend to write as I speak. I don' have the greatest diction in the world, and I figger that I might as well use the creativity that was bestowed upon me to represent mesef here as I would if we were sittin' over a cuppa coffee or a cold one. I ent gonna say "Please, Sir...can I have some more?". Do I LOOK like Chuck Freakin'****ns? (Rhetorical question...I got no idea what he looked like). No...I gonna say "Sure, gimme a 'nother one".

Well...I mostly write as I speak. I don' usually whip out words like ellipsis & heterographs (often confused with homonyms) in casual conversation. In day to day usage, they're "tingies".

My point?

Ummm.....I'm sure I had one....

Oh yeah...I'm constantly amazed at ppls willingness to laud Shakespeare as the greatest writer ever while ripping their hair out tryin' to figger out just WTF he be yabberin' 'bout, then turn 'round and utterly deny the validity of modern grammatical variety. Can you say "hypocrite"? Sure...I knew you could.

Not sayin' y'all are great Shakespeare fans, but if you've ever read any...was this any harder?

We now continue with our regular broadcast...

....or sumpin'.
 Free Bass
Msg: 4 (view)

Why do men do this? Why do women do that?
Posted: 5/7/2009 4:37:44 PM
Men do "this" because we act on impulse....good idea @ the time.

Wimmin do "that" purely to make us (men) go "WTF????". Cold & calculated mental abuse.

....or sumpin'.
 Free Bass
Msg: 18 (view)

Bathroom Woes
Posted: 5/7/2009 4:31:24 PM
Feasible....capable....qualified...materials...blah blah blah....

Lets hear more 'bout this "demo party" concept
 Free Bass
Msg: 21 (view)

How to identify a quality man
Posted: 5/2/2008 8:55:25 AM

The true sign of a good man is one that hits the freaking bowl EVERY time

I hit the bowl EVERY time......

....& the seat, & the lid, & the tank, & the floor...sometimes the wall.......

Do I win?
 Free Bass

POF Experiences as Movie Titles
Posted: 4/24/2008 3:33:41 AM
Wow.....y'all only get bad trips here nowadays or what?

Obviously nobody seems to 'member the "Classic" big-assed bashes that set standards fer debauchering province wide....

Kiss the Girls - New Years Eve...yeah...that party Strange Days - Sef explainatory
The Sixth Sense - Being a sense of complete inebreation
The Usual Suspects - Starring the Candy Bandit, Mounter, Tim, Seymour Butts, & mebbe a cameo by me
Training Day - Bo Diddley's in Edmonton the night before the original King's Head bash in Cowgary
The Morning After - Sef Explainatory
Dawn of the Dead - OK....the whole freakin' Living Dead series
Daredevil - The horror movie selection
300 - Yes, we've had bashes that big. (OK.....I mighta been seein' a bit double, but still...)
I Know What You Did Last Summer - I just wish I could 'member WTF I did
The Seance - If we only had a Ouija board, I swear we coulda raised that poor truck
April Fool's Day - 'Cuz it was, & we were
The Devil's Rejects - Too much blood in our alcohol systems....woulda caused a fire hazzard if we was let into hell.

Just a few offa the top of me head
 Free Bass
Msg: 195 (view)

Songs that remind u of great sex
Posted: 3/19/2008 3:09:43 AM
By popular demand, more music to make jiggy-jig to by Frank Zappa:

Broken Hearts Are For ***holes
Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?
Carolina Hard-core Extasy
Ms Pinky
Easy Meat
Pick Me I'm Clean
Harder Than Your Husband

And by popular oversight, I bring you Music for romantical occasions by the one, the only Motor City Madman;

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
Cat Scratch Fever
Spit It Out
Come & Get It
I Love You So I Told You A Lie
Come & Get It
Hard As Nails
Wango Tango

& just because:

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet - BTO
Turn It Loud - Headpins
Get My Rocks Off - Dr Hook
Morning Wood - Rodney Carrington
Orgasmatron - Motorhead
Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep - (not entirely sure)
Wish I Was You - Hayseed Dixie
 Free Bass
Msg: 16 (view)

Red Deer: POF over-the-top on December 1st!
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:20:50 PM
No sex in the booths???

WTF?

S'pose yr gonna tell us next "No sceances"....or "No playin' darts in the hotel rooms"....or "No candy banditin'"....or "No whippin' out yr winkie, DD"...

OK, so that last one I could agree to........
 Free Bass
Msg: 2 (view)

I need proof....
Posted: 7/20/2007 4:34:55 PM
^^^Dead man walking^^^

She tried to warn ya, Jay......
 Free Bass
Msg: 1 (view)

I need proof....
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:18:25 AM
Time to rant a bit.....on the term "Cute"

Webster's Dictionary sez;

Main Entry:
1cute
Pronunciation:
\'kyüt\
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
cut·er; cut·est
Etymology:
short for acute
Date:
circa 1731

1: blah blah blah...

2: attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way

3: blah blah blah

OK...there's a coupla definitions, but the one in question applies to appearance.

In this case, as opposed to ugly.

Now, for an easy example, I'm sure we've all heard the phrase (too many times) "Oh, what a cute baby". Honestly??? Often times...no. It ent cute. Is bald, wrinkled, toothless, smells funny, & is leakin' from both ends. Why do I never hear as many "Oh, how cute" comments fer the elderly???

Or one that the Ladies are infamous fer ('cuz Men never use the term "cute" outside of a hot chick reference if they can avoid it), "What a cute dress". WTF??? It's mauve w/ teal fugkin' pokeydots!!! A blind fugkin' tinker wouldn' be caught wearin' that shit!

(Disclaimer; No, I don' know WTF mauve is, it just sounded bad enough fer the example.......& th'only reason I know what teal is is because of hockey)

My point is; "Cute" is one of those words that gets WAY too much use fer so many wrong/ inappropriate reasons. And I'm sorry to say....generally by Wimmins. (I repeat...'bout th'only time you'll hear any sef-respectin' guy honestly-ish use the term is as a polite means of sayin' "She's fugkin' HOT!!!")

Now, after all I've said 'bout Men not usin' the word, I'll admit that I'm secure enough in my masculininity to admit that I have on file (& even on several online profiles) more than a few pictures of "Cuteness". And believe it or no, I ent referrin' to my "She's fugkin' HOT" pics.

I'm talkin' 'bout KITTENS.

Kittens are cute. Period.

OK...mebbe not period.

Kittens are the EPITOME OF CUTENESS.

PERIOD!

So why do ppls (Wimmins) insist on usin' the phrase "Awwww....what a cute kitten"?

Like there's any other kind???

GET REAL!!!

I dare.....no, I DOUBLE DOG-BREATH DARE anyone to give me proof that such a ting as a "ugly kitten" exists.

And I don' mean cats....even I'll admit to havin' seen a ugly cat or two in my time. And before ya try sayin' "What about Mexican Hairless breeds"....'member; Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder.

Yes....Kittens are cute. Quit statin' the flagrantly obvious.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gonna go play w/ my cat. (He still good lookin', but "Cute" just don' apply anymore. Terrorists ent cute.)

Tank You, & go hug a kitten

M
 Free Bass

If you were a Superhero?
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:38:01 AM
Party goin' on too long?
In-laws won' leave?
Freeloader growin' roots in yr couch?
37 year old children won' leave home 'cuz is too much like effort to get a job, cook their own meals, & do their own laundry?
Termites?
Look no further than...

.....fanfare, please.....

Da, dad da DAAAAAAA!!!!!

....thank you....

BROMODROSIS MAN!!!

Able to clear small rooms in seconds with the removal of a single shoe, large rooms by removing both, or (in extreme cases) to KILL ON CONTACT with the power of his Rancid Sock (TM/ patent pending), Bromodrosis Man is THE super hero of the new millineum.

....or sumpin'
 Free Bass
Msg: 20 (view)

proud Canadians
Posted: 7/17/2007 3:16:51 AM
OK....*MEBBE* we can't claim hockey, but the Governor General of Canada created

THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!

& Canada also invented that other oh-so fabulous pair of cups......

THE WONDERBRA!!!!

& (to go along w/ hockey) the Instant Replay
& the Robertson Screw
& the Canoe
& Back Bacon

& best of all....

ME!!!
 Free Bass

What is it you miss?? At Stampede!
Posted: 7/16/2007 1:32:50 PM
I miss bein' a kid at K-Days & not havin' to pay fer anythin'.
 Free Bass
Msg: 13 (view)

Gender benefits
Posted: 7/16/2007 1:29:58 PM
Pros;
We can be ready fer a date/ outing/ event in 5 minnitts flat
Don' gotta worry 'bout what wine goes w/ what: Beer suits any meal
In an emergency during a long drive, we can pee out the window (if we ent the driver) or in a bottle
A weekend's luggage weighs less than 5 pounds & fits in one bag
One pair of shoes goes w/ any outfit
Same w/ underwear
Our "best friends" don' cost $850 000 an ounce
Shavin' any part of ourselves is an option, not a expectation
Can enter public washrooms alone
Don' hafta hide Xmas presents fer 11 months/ wonder where they were hidden when Xmas comes
Recipes? We don' need no stinkin' recipes!

Cons;
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................

Pickin' up our "best friend's" poo?
 Free Bass

a question of privacy for my kiddo
Posted: 7/16/2007 1:36:52 AM
I know nothing, but it seems to me that a logical place to start would be to ask yr divorce lawyer
 Free Bass
Msg: 11 (view)

fake construction price hikes
Posted: 7/16/2007 1:17:49 AM
I tink someone either be pullin' yr chain or got they figures wrong, Matt.

$7/sheet fer drywall I can see, but $9/stud????

A) I ent never heard of framin' bein done piecework, &
2) a stud is (typically) a 8' 2x4 held in w/ 4 nails, placed every 16" in a wall, each of which takes 'bout a 1/4 of a minute to insert w/ a air nailer

........I could make more in 5 minutes at that rate than I do in a 10 hr shift at my current not-too-sucky wage.

BTW; Red Seal is a national journeyman certification
 Free Bass
Msg: 9 (view)

I like funk...but for a $1000?
Posted: 7/3/2007 5:49:30 AM
I don' care who it is.....I pay a grand, I wanna be sittin' on the ****in' stage.

W/ free beer.

& I get to choose the set list.
 Free Bass
Msg: 10 (view)

infamous tv commercials
Posted: 7/3/2007 5:45:17 AM
Domino's (?) Noid commercials

Molson's unemployed NHL goalie commercials

Ratzenberger doin' the voiceover fer a pigeon leadin' 'is squad on a bombin' run (advertisin' some Pontiac or other, I tink)

The Blockbuster guinea pig & rabbit

& I consider it kinda ironic that I 'member a tampoon commercial years ago where a daughter is tellin' her Mom "They're sure more comfortable than cardboard".....then a coupla days ago I sees a 'nother tampoon ad sayin' "New improved w/ cardboard" or some such. WTF, eh???
 Free Bass
Msg: 5 (view)

meet up (blind date for every age 18 -- 99)
Posted: 7/2/2007 1:40:34 PM
Sure........F.U, K

LOL

Free Bass
Msg: 36 (view)

Would anyone tell a clerk that they had made a mistake in your favor?
Posted: 7/2/2007 7:17:42 AM
60 bucks fer a shirt????

Get in line, girls......silly ****er's got money to burn.

On YOU if ya can teach 'im how to shop smart (& we know ya can do that, right?)

Ummmm.....I mean..........

Get in line, girls......silly ****er's got money to burn.

Free Bass
Msg: 4 (view)

meet up (blind date for every age 18 -- 99)
Posted: 7/2/2007 4:33:35 AM
***fanfare***

"Oh look....here comes that long-haired freaky ppl to save the day..."

F.U. BB

No tanx neccesary, always happy to oblige the F.U. deprived in need.

Anyone else in need of a a F.U?
 Free Bass
Msg: 18 (view)

Wrong song lyrics...
Posted: 7/2/2007 4:16:23 AM
Bah!!!

Sometimes I prefer the wrong lyrics......some tunes jus be too well known, way overplayeded, or just too easy to **** wit. Lemme cite a few examples:

Dirty deeds, DONE WITH SHEEP.....

***hole son, you're a bum. Ya trashed the car again.....

Na na nanna na, na,na na, nanna na, na na nanna na, na, MY SCA-ROTUM

I've seen bushy ones, pushy ones, up against yr mushy ones,
Slave ones, save ones, floatin' in yr gravy ones,
Pretty ones, dirty ones, fluffin' up yr birdy ones,
Neat ones, sweet ones, on a toilet seat ones,
Heffer ones, whipper ones, catch 'em on yr zipper ones,
Throw 'em ones, show 'em ones, flowin ones, glowin' ones,
I've seen pubic hair
 Free Bass

Getting a roommate.
Posted: 6/28/2007 5:01:01 AM
Just take a jaunt down to the pound & pick one out.

They'll more'n likely charge ya to have 'em spayed/ neutered (I tink is mandatory), but w/ the increasin' numbers of homeless ppls wanderin' the streets, this really ent a bad idea. Ya wouldn' want to bring ONE roomie into yr home, & then accidentally let 'em get out when they be in heat & all of a sudden find yrsef w/ a full fledged flphouse on yr hands. Tends to smell the place up purdy bad-like.

...or so I've heard...

...or sumpin'
 Free Bass
Msg: 9 (view)

Best and worst movies this year
Posted: 6/28/2007 4:47:36 AM
Hands down, no contest...the BEST movie of the year is

(drumroll please...)

RATATOUILLE!!!

It must be.......the commercial sez so
 Free Bass
Msg: 17 (view)

Time to do a little Reunion Roadtrip - to Calgary we go!
Posted: 6/26/2007 2:35:53 AM
"Have" to???

Well....no.

GOING to....??????

Ummmmm..........I'ma STFU now

Free Bass
Msg: 15 (view)

Time to do a little Reunion Roadtrip - to Calgary we go!
Posted: 6/25/2007 2:32:41 PM
Are we going to throw poo?
 Free Bass
Msg: 24 (view)

What tv character would make your ideal spouse?
Posted: 6/25/2007 2:26:59 PM
Edith Bunker

Oh shit.........now I gots a woody.

Gotta go
 Free Bass

It's A Boy!!! And Boy Oh Boy Does He Poop!
Posted: 5/4/2007 9:52:11 PM
AWRIGHT!!!!

fer Bron
fer El-Jeh
& a fer the lil' one

Waitaminnitt........ummm......lil' one might be a lil' too lil' fer that.

Guess I'll hafta drink it fer 'im.

Welcome to the World, Lil' Guy!
 Free Bass

Tell you later
Posted: 4/29/2007 6:08:22 AM
I'll tell ya when I get one????
 Free Bass

Guitar Hero 2
Posted: 4/28/2007 10:23:54 PM
"What's next???? NEW GAMES FOR 2008!!!!"

Carpenter (fer Wii - with genuine imitation hammer swinging action)
Sunday School (fer Nuntendo)
Lost Love (fer Ex Box)
Dishwasher Deluxe (fer PlateStation)

Anyway......

Despite spendin' a large part of my childhood glued to my ColecoVision, I now am a firm believer that console games ROT THE BRAIN!!!!

Added to the PROVEN FACT that Rock & Roll ROTS THE BRAIN, I can see NO GOOD WHATSOEVER coming from this ATROCITY of a "game"

(BTW; Is "Rock & Roll Is A Viscious Game" on the setlist in this game? Wouldn' that be irony, eh?)

Free Bass
Msg: 13 (view)

Songs that mess you up...
Posted: 4/24/2007 6:43:49 PM
Anythin' sung by Julie Andrews or Judy Garland

Closely followed by "It Ain't Easy Being Green" by Kermit The Frog
 Free Bass
Msg: 6 (view)

friday 27th anyone up for the jet in edm?
Posted: 4/24/2007 6:37:59 PM
Yeah.....what Rod said

....or sumpin'
 Free Bass
Msg: 23 (view)

What is your #1 movie quote?
Posted: 3/15/2007 10:35:59 PM
"If you have any poo, now is the time to throw it"

Monkey in Madagascar
 Free Bass
Msg: 134 (view)

CALGARY - BIRTHDAY BASH! THE BIG 20,28, 30, 37 AND 38!!! MARCH 3rd
Posted: 2/23/2007 11:07:31 AM
I ***might*** go iff'n someone can convince Rock to drag her sorry ass out to play.

Mebbe

If she asks nice
 Free Bass
Msg: 118 (view)

CALGARY - BIRTHDAY BASH! THE BIG 30!!! MARCH 3rd
Posted: 2/21/2007 11:27:35 PM
Fuzzy????

Yr lucky I can't read, or you'd be in SOOOOOOOO much deepshit, Missy.....
 Free Bass
Msg: 101 (view)

CALGARY - BIRTHDAY BASH! THE BIG 20, 28, 30, 37, 38!!! MARCH 3rd
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:44:23 PM
What do I win iff'n I admits is my B'day too?
 Free Bass
Msg: 113 (view)

friday feb.16, calgarians coming in early,lets go to urban lounge
Posted: 2/15/2007 10:18:26 PM
Huh?
 Free Bass
Msg: 24 (view)

Dogs & Cats and names
Posted: 1/2/2007 6:11:48 PM
Hmmmm......my last 5 cats

Conotey; Named by a 7YO girl tryin' to say coyotey (which he apparently looked like to her). AKA Shithead or Numbnuts

Dawg; (dunno who was more confuzed, him or my roomie). AKA Shithead or Numbnuts

Bill; Hey...he was orange & I'm neither fat nor named Freddie. AKA Shithead or Numbnuts

Larry; Looked like Sylvester. Neighbor had a Sylvester. & a Tux. Simple process of elimination....1st name I could tink of associated w/ a tuxedo was Bond. So I named 'im Larry. AKA Shithead or Numbnuts

Jim; My current cat. Short fer Reverend Jim. No...not Jones. AKA Shithead or Numbnuts
 Free Bass

No shirt no shoes no service ?
Posted: 12/2/2006 3:44:48 PM
Ever notice that the "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" signs never mention pants?

(How do ya spell "sighns", anyway?)
 Free Bass
Msg: 7 (view)

Beano shortage?!?
Posted: 12/2/2006 3:32:59 PM
Like fartin's a bad ting????

WTF???
 Free Bass
Msg: 166 (view)

Worst Pet Peeve
Posted: 12/2/2006 3:26:28 PM
***puff puff pass***