Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: POF VICTORIA - CAMPING AGAIN IN NANAIMO - APRIL 23-25
 seablush
Msg: 126 (view)

POF VICTORIA - CAMPING AGAIN IN NANAIMO - APRIL 23-25
Posted: 4/19/2010 10:19:03 PM
For logisic's sake, I will not be attending and I cannot figure out how to delete myself... not the sharpest tool... Mexico is calling...
 seablush
Msg: 5 (view)

SEPT 29, 2007 VICTORIA POF DANCING WITH FLATLINE AT GLEN LAKE INN
Posted: 9/26/2007 9:01:27 PM
I'm coming from Parksville and will more than likely be returning that evening ,,,two beer limit....LOL...if anyone would like a lift the van seats 6...Ron
 seablush
Msg: 13 (view)

VICTORIA POF ST PADDY'S DAY BASH WITH MAINSWITCH, WATERWHEEL PUB MARCH 17, 2007 7PM
Posted: 3/18/2007 11:02:51 AM
Well this Mid-Island Fish had a great time met lots but not all of the Southern Fish, I appreciate the effort put forth to host an event of this size, and as to the venue, it was comfortable but a touch fragmented. The drinks were reasonable, the food good, the music loud, the company great, what else could a Fish out of water ask for!!!
 seablush
Msg: 8 (view)

Always wondered what Americans mean when they say go to first base second base etc with someone
Posted: 1/31/2007 3:25:32 PM
ONE WAY TO FIGURE OUT IS LISTEN TO "PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHTS" BY MEATLOAF, IT EXPLAINS WHAT IT IS AND THE QUESTIONS ONE MAY WISH TO ASK, LOL
 seablush
Msg: 130 (view)

were are you from orignally
Posted: 10/24/2005 2:24:41 PM
Knorthernlyte I spent the winter of 84/85 in Norman Wells working for the man ESSO in there new Central process facility, never got above minus 25C for 3.5 months, Aug 18 2 feet of snow that was the end of the baseball season just before the playoffs. What a blast fishing was (for the real thing) excellent Great Bear river/Mackenzie etc. just awesome scenery and the Caribou migration/longest day party, God I even bought an airconditioner for those 85F 2:00am afternoons about the 21st of June.
 seablush
Msg: 6 (view)

What is the biggest turn on for you as a man.. that a woman could do for you ?
Posted: 10/20/2005 1:32:11 PM
The biggest turn on for me is attitude, because it will dictate everything else, one can be very creative or reserved, sensual or sexual, dressed or undressed, willingness to experiment comes with the right attitude. Couple of hours of lingering caresses, a bottle of wine or scotch-lol-, soft glances, quiet words, seduction on both parts, can and will heighten the anticipation level of the full on physical contact to come, and that should be another couple of hours of what you wish to participate in, consensual behind closed doors and again that willingness to experiment, which some have and some don't. WILDTHING you asked specifics and I gave generalizations, when the pheromones are raging between a couple, hey go for what feels good for both of you, most everything you mentioned is cool.
 seablush
Msg: 39 (view)

VICTORIA COFFEE MEET AND GREET
Posted: 10/20/2005 10:11:13 AM
Thanks Chuzee for the state of mind comment, I'll dust off the dancing shoes and do early morning stretches, mid day stretches, and late aft stretches as well so I'm limber enough to keep up with the younger folk-lol- Finemerlot I don't have any idea what the feminine equivilant would be I was speaking first person masculine, and what time of the day was it I was probably coming down off the 5th cupa Java-lol- Look forward to meeting you all, this a first time for anything like this, it should be fun. Seablush
 seablush
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2005 3:57:31 PM
Thanks Fox I will, and I look forward to meeting other pof's
 seablush
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2005 3:03:40 PM
I would like to come down from Nanoose Bay, but I find I am the oldest fart responding to this thread, but I am still able to walk and trip the light fantastic, if anyone else is interested I could give them a ride, and provide references if necessary-lol- Seablush (Ron)

Show ALL Forums