Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How skinny is too skinny?
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 37 (view)

How skinny is too skinny?
Posted: 11/16/2012 9:01:04 PM
Too  skinny is when u can see bones. 
You want to 'tone', start lifting weights and start lifting heavy and get ur food under control (if this is an issue). It will be hard to build muscle on a calorie deficit. 
Weight lifting 3xweek with some cardio
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 8 (view)

What's with all the one-sentence answers?
Posted: 11/16/2012 8:45:50 PM
They probably send out the same message to a number of men based on profile pic only and if lucky skimmed ur profile. 

Forget and move on.
 sepa-isis
Msg: 29 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 8/11/2012 5:11:13 PM
Personally I prefer texting over a phone call in the beginning, as I don’t want to appear rude when I have to end a conversation soon after it started since I am always on the run.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 14 (view)

What is expected
Posted: 8/3/2012 11:46:46 PM

here's a thought: do what YOU want to do, and watch how he reacts to it. you might learn something about his personality, and that's the whole point of dating, isn't it?

In a sarcastic way you have a valid point ...
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 80 (view)

She won't forgive me!!?
Posted: 8/3/2012 11:00:43 PM
I looked at the original post and noticed it was from 2011 I can't believe the thread is still so active
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 10 (view)

What is expected
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:31:26 PM
He did come across a bit aggressive. I am generally a nice person and hate making someone feel bad so I will let things slid during a date if they don't pick on the subtle. I think ur right, I'll just bring it up with him.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 1 (view)

What is expected
Posted: 8/3/2012 9:06:10 PM
What is expected, during our 1st date, closer to the end he started saying how he would change his profile so it's no longer visible since we were having a great time and he would like to build on that. I checked and his profile is no longer visible on POF. 

Does he expect  me to do the same? What happens if I don't, since I am not sure it's only 1 date.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 6 (view)

Review my profile plz
Posted: 7/29/2012 8:17:01 PM
Hi all, thanks again for all it ideas and feefback. I have updated my profile and would love to hear what u think about it.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 3 (view)

Review my profile plz
Posted: 7/27/2012 9:22:20 PM
Thanks for the feedback, makes sense and I will try to update.
 sepa-isis
Msg: 2 (view)

Review my profile plz
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:57:16 PM
I have not been on POF for 3 out of those 4.5 y.
But what changed, I guess I am taking this more seriously then 4 years ago.
 sepa-isis
Msg: 1 (view)

Review my profile plz
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:29:12 PM
Hi, I've been on and off online dating sites for some time now with no luck. I would love some feedback on my profile. 

I know having a pic would be better, so will post some but would appreciate thought on the actual profile as is now. 

Thx
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 1084 (view)

Let an accomplished screenwriter rate your profile. C'mon. Try me!
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:55:18 PM
Ok ... let me have it
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 193 (view)

i can believe everyone has been ditching me because i don't have a picture ....
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:44:10 PM
oh one more thing. I think looks do matter. Maybe not as much as personality in the long run but they do matter none the less.

However when one does not have a pic up it does not automatically with a 100% rate translate into i.e. fat, ugly, old, insecure and hiding something as some ppl seem to think. Posting a pic online is all about a comfort level and how private a person is.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 192 (view)

i can believe everyone has been ditching me because i don't have a picture ....
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:33:59 PM
Well i do not have a pic and i guess i have received less massages on this site then others. But i will be fair and say that the site does pre-warn you and states that you will receive more massages if you post a pic.

I have my reasons for not posting a pic and will not cry about why.

However i will say that i have massaged people with pics and without when i find their profile interesting to me. So as in all thing every action has a reaction. In this case no pic less massages.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 365 (view)

If someone emails you with misspelled words and bad grammar, do you respond?
Posted: 1/6/2008 9:23:52 PM
Well generally i will respond, if i can easily figure out what they wanted to communicate to me. In that case it is not a large issue as far as i am concerned.

However i have to say it all depends what you consider a "misspelled word". Is it misspelled or is it what most people use online now days. i.e. u r = you are; np = no problem; ppl = people; and so forth.

i do this very often and had to restrain myself from doing so in this posting as well :) and i must say that this in no way reflects how i speak and especially what my intelligence level is.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 5 (view)

Has anyone ever seen an angel or a demon?
Posted: 12/10/2007 7:39:32 PM
nope never seen one but if anyone has please send them my way i want to see one lol.
 Sepa-Isis
Msg: 9 (view)

why do people take the bible so literal?
Posted: 12/10/2007 7:24:57 PM
well i wouldn't per say that all people take the bible literal, some do but i guess there are worse things to take literal.
now that i have said that ... to me the bible is a collection of stories written by men to explain certain aspects of their life, much like the gods and goddesses of Egypt/Greece.
Another way for me to interpret the bible is to look at it as a book of rules (much like the Constitution) that were followed in the past in order to have some order. On the other had as anything that is written by man no matter how good their intentions it will be used to gain power... ie Religion which is a totally diff subject matter in itself.

Show ALL Forums