Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: ***80'S PARTY AT *THE PARKSIDE* IN PONTEFRACT***SATURDAY 21st MARCH****
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 39 (view)

***80'S PARTY AT *THE PARKSIDE* IN PONTEFRACT***SATURDAY 21st MARCH****
Posted: 3/6/2009 4:52:50 AM
Awww Jane hun, can't make this one as got a surprise 40th birthday to attend to this night.

A great theme too, can we do the 70's theme next month lol. I was only 'lil' back in the 80's....erm ok, still am , tinks I ought to rephrase that, I was young back then!

Need a good night out to de-stress and well can always count on the meets!

Just to say hi to everyone and hopefully will be there next month. I would say make it a good one, but hey, you don't need any encouragement from me as it's always a fun night!

Take Care

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 10 (view)

IMAGES AND COMMENTS CHRISTMAS PARTY, PARKSIDE, PONTEFRACT, 13th DECEMBER
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:26:18 AM
Jane, first just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY hun, hope you're having a great day.

Was a brilliant night, even though I had overdosed on tablets before I came out, hence me not drinking much and not feeling up to dancing PP lol!!!

Linzii and Steve, what a laugh you two are. Totally made for each other and well yes, if I fancy do a runner, suppose I'd end up in Wales too.....oh and aint forgot to buy that game, it is still on the agenda Think next time Linz, tights may be in order rather than them fidgety things you were wearing. Good job I stayed sober all night as god knows what would have happened!!!!

Sol, so loved your outfit and really suited ya, you almost convinced me you were a good gal haha!!! Big question being did you manage to stay good for your fella lol!

Can't wait til the New Year and hey I promise I'll get better for then.

Just to say all, hope you have a and see you soon!

Take Care

Tinks & Danny
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 89 (view)

***CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME AT THE PARKSIDE HOTEL***PONTEFRACT***SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER****
Posted: 12/12/2008 4:07:24 AM
Ooooooh JV, don't need to put me on more of a downer Tinks aint feeling well at the moment, soooo got a sore throat and a bad cough. Really hoping I feel a little better tomorrow, but hey, I'll just fetch the veno's along with me lol!

Just to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Linzii and her better half too or is that a belated birthday?

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 78 (view)

***CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME AT THE PARKSIDE HOTEL***PONTEFRACT***SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER****
Posted: 12/10/2008 12:24:41 PM
Linz - there's no backing out and don't worry, I won't reveal what you will be wearing lol!

Good news though Snow White - Tinks is able to attend with her partner in crime. Bad news is we won't be staying til the end

I suppose it's better than not being there at all though, so will see you all Saturday and yes I'm coming in fancy dress

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2008 11:27:24 AM
Awww Snow White, discovered that my beloved is working on earlys the following day!!! A shame too as Tinks, was gonna appear as Tinks

However, we are in the process of working something out.

I'll keep you posted hun.

Tinks
x x x x

P.S. Really sorry JV, tried to message you to sort the pics out, but unsuccessful due to restrictions on your profile!
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 13 (view)

Wakefield November Meet at Henry Boons, Saturday 15th.
Posted: 11/11/2008 3:00:36 PM
Hi all,

Got to say, really nervous about turning up , feels like forever since I came to a wakey meet. Be great to catch up with you all again.

Oooooh just noticed AngelSingle, hey be great to see you again, hope you're still turning up, soooooo much catching up to do!!!!

See you soon everybody.

for now.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 136 (view)

***HALLOWEEN PARTY***1ST NOVEMBER 2008***AT THE PARKSIDE HOTEL, PONTEFRACT ****
Posted: 10/30/2008 10:09:44 AM
Awwww thanks Jane and Lynne, looks like this evening is a double celebration as just passed my theory and hazard perception test today!

It aint that bad reaching the big 3 0 lol. My living room however is just full of balloons and party banners, in which Danny and the kids have had a pleasure in decorating for me - oh and of course reminding me how old I am!

However, still looking forward to a really good night out on Saturday!!!!

Love

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 126 (view)

Posted: 10/28/2008 11:24:34 AM
Hi all, my costume is ready and me too has a new haircut lol. Hey Ali I want some birthday cards too lol, mines Thursday!!!

Really looking forward to Saturday though and can't wait to see ya all again

Hey Jane, do ya think we can get the sign ups to a 100 before then? - come on all, let's make it another successful night!

See you soon.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 87 (view)

Posted: 10/20/2008 12:38:45 PM
Ok finally signed up!

Smiley Spice - mmmmmm not so sure I'll be that smiley Snow White. After all I will have turned the big 30 two days before, so will probably be really depressed lol! However, my costume is ready and looking forward to a good night (as always).

Come on guys and gals, get yourself signed up, it's almost party time

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 11 (view)

******PICS & COMMENTS PARKSIDE PONTEFRACT 27th SEPTEMBER ****
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:32:42 AM
Jane, was a great evening, another success. The food was yummy, went back for seconds......and thirds.......and fourths . Kept Lynne amused and after all that still managed breakfast the following morning

Looking forward to Halloween and been told gotta keep my Tinks outfit for the New Year!!! (think after all the food, a diet may be on the cards! )

Great to see to everybody and nice to have Beanie back too!

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 96 (view)

****PONTEFRACT PARTY NIGHT AT THE PARKSIDE HOTEL**** 27 SEPTEMBER *** ***
Posted: 9/20/2008 9:40:02 AM
Hi curvygirl. Yes there does seem to be a problem at the mo with 3rd party browsers, not accepting signing up. Internet explorer will however, let you do it. However, don't let it put you or anybody else off. The meets are great and a lot of fun.

Either Message Snow White or post on here, and well, turn up on the night

The meets are so much fun and pretty certain you will have a good evening. So what ya all waiting for...........COME ON SIGN UP - THE MORE, THE MERRIER!

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 76 (view)

****PONTEFRACT PARTY NIGHT **** 27 SEPTEMBER ***
Posted: 9/16/2008 10:09:38 AM
I've signed up, can't let ya down now, can I Jane!!!!!

Hope to see you all again soon.

Take Care

Tinks & Danny x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 14 (view)

September Wakefield meet - Henry Boons - Friday the 5th
Posted: 9/2/2008 4:25:34 AM
Sorry all, gonna have to miss this meet again. Danny is yet again on early's

Not even gonna say will be at the next one either, but hopefully, his transfer may have somewhat taken place and if that's the case, we can come out and play.

Should be attending the next Ponte meet though, so will see y'all there.

Have fun

Tinks & Dan
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 73 (view)

Government should Cut All Benefits Immediately.
Posted: 8/30/2008 7:45:02 PM
This whole topic, is beyond my belief, why is it that single parents should be targeted, when there are people who are out there that have been on benefits all their lives.

I for one, am not ashamed to admit, that I live in council property and am on benefits. I have recently got engaged and find that I would better off on benefits than not, therfore, my fiance and I have worked out our finances (bearing in mind, he works). I recently went for a 6 monthly interview and the government states that I would be roughly £20.00 a week better off in 16 hours of employment, however, that is not taking into account, travel to get to work and I would have to pay so much childminding fees, basically leaving me, with, well not a profit.

I am holding off my fiance moving in with me, until I can seek work, however, how easy is it to get a job, bring up children and yet afford everything else that comes with it? I may be a single parent, but, think of others who can't get employment and personally, I think the government should stop employing people who come in from abroad!

Oh and just to say, aint you contradicting yourself about putting more bins on the street, as surely this would mean more litter and causing more damage to the environment and therefore paying more taxes!
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 3 (view)

***PICS OF PARKSIDE HOTEL, PONTE, PARTY 30 AUGUST***
Posted: 8/30/2008 7:24:14 PM
Mmmmm can't possibly understand what you are implying Leeds47, us ladies don't drink that much do we . After all it's 3:15am, I'm pretty much sober and posting this (hopefully with no typo errors lol!)

Jane, was another successful night hun, (even though you did say I had a mad.......... lol!) me and Danny, really enjoyed it and soooooooo looking forward to the next meet.

Lynne, was nice to meet you at last, hey and Sol, was great to have a boogie with ya's, and everybody else for that matter. Dave, thanks for the****ail sticks with the twiddly things on the end, had so much fun on the way home with them, stabbing Danny, (say no more hehe!)

Take Care all

See you again soon!

Tinks & Danny
x x x x x x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 138 (view)

***PARTY AT PARKSIDE HOTEL, PONTEFRACT **** 30 AUGUST ***
Posted: 8/24/2008 2:57:18 PM
Awwww thanks Jane, yeah they're so adorable aint they (well sometimes lol!), no they're my babies.

Thinks it's my pc that's playing up as Danny has been able to sort it out on his laptop. Thank god for wireless connection hey, oh hangs on, managed to sign up in internet explorer. Usually I use firefox, but hey not gonna get into the technical jargon!

Yippeeeeeee lol!

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 137 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2008 2:26:12 PM
Hi Jane,

Having probs signing up, as it comes up with all these forum rules, tried for both me and Danny, but hey, never-the-less, we will definately be there.

Take Care, see you soon.

Tinks & Danny
x x x x x x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 123 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2008 7:28:58 PM
What, may not be any food Snow White, oh gosh, does that mean I'll have to cook before I come to this meet lol!!!!

Ooooooooh in that case may be a little late!!!!

Hey Charlie, do I get a drink too, if you're there, ooooooops, I mean, if I'm there hehe! Why, silly me, of course you'll be there, you're our new DJ, hey and soooooooo looking forward to hearing the tunes!

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2008 11:57:08 AM
Oooooooooh what an idea Sallyanne. Come on guys you've gotta volunteer for this one

If they're any good maybe I may just have to hire them for my hen night. I'm sure there would be a lot of merry women to see that!

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 94 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2008 9:35:43 AM
Patter of tiny feet.........whoa hold ya horses woman !!!!!!

Yeah Danny is soooo happy and was pretty emotional when I said yes!

Awwww, don't know if we'll be making it on Sunday hun. We're going away on the monday and so much to do still lol. I've gotta pack all my shoes and handbags and think I need one suitcase for them

If we get the last minute things done on time, we may turn up for an hour or so, however we will be back in time for the next Ponte meet.

xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 91 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2008 7:26:16 AM
On behalf on me and Danny, thanks Jane. Don't worry about buying a hat yet, not planning the wedding til August 2010 and we will try and make it so there aint a world cup match on lol!

Can't possibly imagine who told you, but hey, I'm sure it would have become common knowledge at the next meet

Yes POF does work though and although me and Danny have only been together 6 months, we are very happy. Gotta say though, he has already pulled a stunt of trying to control me now I've got that ring on my finger !!!!

Thanks again

xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 8 (view)

Happy 50th Birthday Madonna!!!
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:16:45 AM

But it was still definitely hand ball in that quarter-final in 1986..............................................................!

Madonna played football, mmmmmmm you learn something new everyday!

Gotta agree with OP, she does look good for her age and Immaculate Collection has to be the best album she has done. I suppose though, once I win the lottery tonight, I'd look as good as her lol.
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 4 (view)

X-Factor 2008
Posted: 8/16/2008 8:19:51 AM
OMG, seems like I'm gonna miss the opening show, well not quite, thank god still got a video player lol.

Hey maybe after a few drinks tonight, I could even enter myself, ok, don't think I've got the bottle to, even after a few. Makes me wonder if this is what half of them do before they get in front of the judges. Still you've gotta hand to them, would you be brave/foolish enough to go out there and do it?

Mmmm would like to meet Simon Cowell though lol!
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 3 (view)

X-Factor 2008
Posted: 8/16/2008 6:12:43 AM
Lol, looks like this thread has been done twice, but yeah looking forward to seeing the opening show tonight!
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 2 (view)

Wakie August Fish Birthday Party Pic's and comments
Posted: 8/9/2008 8:29:03 AM
Looks like you all had a great time, sorry couldn't be there!

Hey PP love the suit, could you not find a clean shirt to put under it lol (joking!)

Spent the evening in and unfortunately was very ill last night, so really is a good job didn't turn up!

Hopefully will be at the next one.

Take Care all

Tinks & Danny
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 15 (view)

Things You Used To Do
Posted: 8/6/2008 11:42:15 AM
Like you I used to be very creative and did find, that I stopped doing these this. However, I've recently found myself enquiring about a florestry course at college. This has been something I've wanted to do for several years and now I've found more free time on my hands, I've finally enquired about it and hoping to start in September..

Over the weekend, I went to the East coast to watch the sunrise. Again something I wanted to do. Now my ambition is to watch the sunset in a certain location then somewhere else to watch the sunrise, yes of course in 24 hours lol.
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 15 (view)

It's amazing the things that can spoil a relationship.
Posted: 8/6/2008 7:31:46 AM
Lol, well my ex did some bizarre things, but that was just him. I think it was his lack of knowing what he wanted that broke us. Although we still talk every now and then, I guess looking back now, I could probably pick a hundred and one faults where we both went wrong!

One being "rushing into things"
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 9 (view)

Snake on the Loose in Kent!!
Posted: 8/6/2008 7:15:26 AM
I'd probably run lol, don't like the things.

There's been a notice put up in our village, that near an old railway bridge in the village, there are plenty of fields in which there are over 100 adders living there. Now usually they're not supposed to survive in our weather conditions. One dog was bit and died and it was also reported that a child had been bit, luckily she's ok.
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 7 (view)

What makes a good Joke ?
Posted: 8/6/2008 6:11:54 AM
Yeah I agree willow, both are amusing. I think also what makes a good joke, is if you can actually tell it without laughing and manage to keep a serious face, just like the comedians do.

Although I can't manage to do that. It's just easier to pass someone my mobile phone and let them read the texts for themselves lol!
 xXx Tinks xXx

X-Factor 2008
Posted: 8/6/2008 5:51:54 AM
It appeared that Sharon had just quit the show after 4 years and being a huge fan of hers, like I said it should be interesting!

Yeah you are right ms Blondie, Simons face is such a picture! The expressions he pulls is probably the best bit of the show lol.

Although I did like Leona, it was pretty nailed on that she would win as there was hardly a bad word said against her. I guess, it's gonna be quite tough for anybody to keep up with her standards.
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 1 (view)

X-Factor 2008
Posted: 8/6/2008 5:41:16 AM
Yes, a week on Saturday and the show starts again. I for one will probably be glued to the TV to see the disasters that go on lol!

Got to admit though, not looking forward to the show as much, knowing that Mrs Osbourne has left. I know there has been a lot of rumours that there's been conflict between Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue, so I guess this should be fun in a way to see if there is any cat fights between the pair.

So all, will you be watching or simply giving this show a miss this time? What are your views on the new judge?

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx

All grown up.
Posted: 8/4/2008 4:29:33 AM
I was 17 when I got pregnant, but even before this I had practically raised my step-sister, so basically I probably grew up at around 9 or 10.

I've got two children now, aged 10 and 11 and I think sometimes, I'm the bigger kid of them both. The older I'm getting the younger I'm feeling. (ok, other than when I've got a hangover!!)

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx

Where is the best place to watch the sunset and rise?
Posted: 8/4/2008 4:15:16 AM
Thanks all. There are some great places you have named on here. A friend of mine did actually mention going to watch it set on the west coast then back to the east to watch it rise again. I just wondered where the best places would be, in the UK.

I also guess it's all weather pending though in the Uk as we obviously don't get a lot of clear days!!!

Steve the photos would be great thanks.

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 1 (view)

Where is the best place to watch the sunset and rise?
Posted: 8/3/2008 5:27:04 PM
I am quite a spritual person and it's being an ambition of mine to watch the sunset and the sunrise, but was just wondering, where are the right places to do this in the uk.

I set off, with my boyfriend, at 3am this morning, to bridlington to watch the sunrise, but it was a little cloudly and didn't feel like we got a perfect view.

My next aim is to actually watch the sun set and then rise again. Please, any suggestions where we should go?

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 33 (view)

staying in or going out?
Posted: 8/3/2008 5:21:05 PM
To be honest, it all depends on the babysitters lol.

No I do love a good night out, but gotta admit, it's so nice to chill out at home sometimes. I suppose everybody is different.

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 240 (view)

****HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!! PARKSIDE PONTEFRACT PARTY NIGHT **** 26 JULY *****
Posted: 8/2/2008 5:53:02 PM
Awww Snow White,

The evening was great, I can assure you now, there's really no need for change. I guess, to be honest, the evening was really hot and a lot did spend the evening outside (including myself), but this would have happened anywhere, with the heat!

These nights are great and I'm sure if peeps weren't happy, they would voice their opinion hun and surely let ya know.

You're doing a fantastic job and keep it up.

I would say I'm looking forward to the next one, but may not be able to attend as off away on the 25th for 5 days, and although, myself, Danny and the kids will be back on the 29th, guess, we'll just see how we feel!

As for now, it's 10 to 2 in the morning and well at 3, I'm being whisked away to Brid to watch the sunrise! (ok I must be mad lol!)

Hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 325 (view)

Big Brother 9...Will You Be Watching?
Posted: 8/1/2008 2:58:45 PM
Oh my, gotta say, aint posted on this thread as yet, but awwwwwwww Luke, bless him. He was one of my favourites. He's soooooo funny and has such a dry sense of humour but so lovely. Sad to see him go.

Good luck Luke!

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 11 (view)

Wakefield PoF Birthday Meet : Henry Boons : Friday August the 8th.
Posted: 7/30/2008 3:36:53 PM
Awww Fiona, thanks, but yeah, gotta stick by my man aint I. After the last Wakey meet (which he knew about straight away!!!!!), I somehow don't think it will be fair if I turn up to another Wakey meet without him and like I said, we are going away on the 25th of August together with the kids, so we have a little saving to do.

Gotta put my man first, even though it hasn't been easy lately as I have been under the weather.

However, I will be at the next Wakey meet - with Danny and looking forward to seeing you all again. Have a top night.

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 9 (view)

Wakefield PoF Birthday Meet : Henry Boons : Friday August the 8th.
Posted: 7/28/2008 6:30:28 PM
Hi all,

Sorry to have to say this, not going to be making this one. Danny's weekend in and well it's so near to our hols as well, so really gonna be a good gal!

Hope you all do have a great night though and we'll more than likely be at the ponte meet depending on what date it falls, but definately at the next Wakey one.

Soz again folks.

Take Care

Tinks & Danny
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 181 (view)

Posted: 7/24/2008 4:25:31 AM
Hey JV, great song lyrics, wonder if they will go down well singing on the karaoke. Well could try it friday whilst out at my local with the girls lol! It's something different and hey it could clear the pub so we get our drinks quicker

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 170 (view)

3 days to go
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:30:45 AM
The sign-ups are building up nicely and for all you newbies, you'll be fine. It's a great night.

Can't wait, got my dancing shoes ready and this time wearing jeans, as going down the slide in a dress, just didn't quite work for me

See you all soon

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 109 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2008 11:27:16 AM
Hey Snow White, did you even have to iron bry's, he's gotta be the smallest of them all, bet there's hardly any outfit to iron lol. Missing that buffet made him waste away

We on about dwarfettes, gee, now, I'm only a dwarf myself lol, but seriously, I don't want a costume, jeans are fine for me, I even have to shorten them!!!!

Shelly, you'll be fine trust me, we're all crazy, but that's what makes peeps want to come back. You'll have a great time and if not, stick all the dwarfs in a corner with D hats on and then blame them lol.

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 7/15/2008 9:33:16 AM
Hehe, Bry, me thinks that the only lights that were dim were yours!!!!! oooooops sorry for insulting ya lol!

Snow White, love the seven dwarfs, do they all have their costumes ready for the Ponte meet lol.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 83 (view)

Posted: 7/12/2008 1:29:27 PM
PP 67, just read your post, do you only get a bath before the meets hehe! You're right about the lost boys hehe! As for the Halloween party, I can't turn up as Tinks twice, as saving that for the New year and really need to lose a little weight to fit in my costume, but seem as it is my 30th birthday on the 30th of October (2 days before the 1st November meet lol), I'll celebrate by turning up as a witch. Mind you thinks it may suit me lately lol.

Catch up with ya all soon!

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 7/6/2008 2:48:33 PM
Gotta say the idea of fancy dress sounds great for a New years party. Now let me see, who could I possibly go as, well judging by my username it would be a giveaway lol. I really must shed a few pounds first though..........oooh that's gonna be tough!!!

If this one turns out as good as the Wakey one last year, then it will be a real success. (Dare I say what I got up to lol)

You can certainly count me in for a good New Years Party, as for now, can't wait til this next meet, really had a good time at the last one.

See you all soon

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 7/5/2008 4:15:01 PM
Hey Sol, hope ya feeling a lot better girl, we've got some serious dancing to do!!!!

Really enjoyed the last meet, therefore signed up again and sooooooo looking forward to it.

See ya all there guys and gals. For any first timers, hey, you'll have a great time, guaranteed and you'll just wanna come back for more lol.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx
Msg: 24 (view)

Pics and Comments from Parkside, Pontefract, 28 June
Posted: 7/1/2008 4:37:30 AM
Bry, I can't believe you missed the buffet either, that would have prob been your first meal of the day wouldn't it lol!

Sorry I'm late in posting all, but, well, been so ill since sunday. I thought it was due to all the dancing I did Sat night, but turns out, caught a throat infection plus flu symptoms and still pretty ill, but hey I'll live.

Was a great night though and great to see you all again. Ave did you enjoy the slide lol. Amy was nice to catch up with ya again and don't worry I will be in contact.

I'll definately be returning to another Ponte meet and well I guess I'll see most of you at the next Wakey one.

Take Care all

Tinks
x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx

Summer Solstice June Wakefield Meet, Pics and Comments
Posted: 6/22/2008 12:42:08 PM
Hey Dreamer gal, yeah you missed out on a great night, shame you couldn't be there, but hey like you say there's always next time!!!!

Dec1an, well what can I say, told the kids that you'd been over and well, they were really really really upset that they'd missed you (not!!! lol)

As for the meets, they're great fun and although we do tend to get gatecrashers, the problem is easily solved by making signs for the doors for advertising our meet as a private party.

The evening however, was a success and was great to catch up with friends and newbies (Amy, you owe me big time and did anybody manage to follow your nametags through lol!!!)

Was great to see everybody again and all the newbies. For those who requested I stay in touch, don't worry, I will lol.

Take Care and see ya all soon.

Tinks
xxxxx
 xXx Tinks xXx

Flaming June Wakefield Meet - Henry Boons - Saturday the 21st
Posted: 6/20/2008 9:10:48 AM
Yeah I'll definately be there Linz, I've got a new top too!!!! You'll prob find me in the usual spot lol.

Gotta say though, may look a little rough as out with the girls tonight, but hey thank god for make-up hey

See you all tomorrow.

Tinks
x x x x
 xXx Tinks xXx

Flaming June Wakefield Meet - Henry Boons - Saturday the 21st
Posted: 6/19/2008 9:15:11 AM
Hi all,

Thought I'd sign up at the last minute. Hope everybody is ok and looking forward to catching up with y'all.

See ya Saturday.

Tinks
x x x x

Show ALL Forums