Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why don,t women talk to men in the low income bracket
 bigchili
Msg: 70 (view)

Why don,t women talk to men in the low income bracket
Posted: 9/6/2006 9:57:21 PM
Ok Let me add my 2 cents....DAMN!!!Now I'm broke again. I will admit this is a perplexing ?. Recently on another unnamed singles site I tested this theory. I Posted a profile with all my truisms about who I am, what I do, and the fact that I'm just a nice guy looking for someone to incorporate into my life and on that same site I posted a profile stating how I liked using women and basically made myself out to sound like a player but on this profile I put a higher income than on the other profile. I found that I got more than 5x' s as many hits for the ***hole with money profile than I did for the nice guy with a good job and average income profile. It's unfortunate that this is the state of the world today. That it all revolves around material things and not many people can seem to like someone for the good things they can bring to a relationship and for the quality of person they are. I know many will not agree but that is just my opinion.
 bigchili
Msg: 9 (view)

Do you think it is harder to find love the older you get?
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:48:20 PM
Just take a step back and and ask yourself what have I got to offer. Remember as sad as it is you also have one additional thing to worry about that will scare a lot of guys away and that is the kid. I love kids and they are not a problem for me but I know what you are saying it is a lot harder now than it was say in our early and mid 20's. We have all the players from both genders to thank for that.
 bigchili
Msg: 13 (view)

Why do women fall for players?
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:36:51 PM
genngi

They are only responding to what appears to be positive attention from an apparently nice good-looking guy.

Then again those are most of the guys who I know are players at least to most of the women I know. The nice good looking guys who are out for just one thing and generally get it then tos the women aside make it harder for those of us who do really want to make a go of a decent relationship with a woman. :rolling eyes:
 bigchili
Msg: 5 (view)

help needed please :)
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:46:07 PM
I killed.....................

Well I have some experience with this ? so I will do the best I can to explain. Depending upon the type of Herpes virus he has. Most of the time it can only be contracted if he has an open sore but that she will need to find out. If he uses protection there won't be any issues either. I know this because my ex wife had the virus and I never contracted it from her you just have to be more cautious and aware that's all.
 bigchili
Msg: 4 (view)

help needed please :)
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:40:32 PM
The train station in Seattle is near Downtown and the Airport is in the Town of Sea-Tac about a 20-25 minute drive South. Hope this helps.
 bigchili
Msg: 7 (view)

BIGGEST TURN OFFS EVER..add it in.....first time for this turn-off
Posted: 1/31/2006 12:35:45 PM
Sounds like he is looking to add another notch to his belt. I would say move on and find someone who will truly respect you for you and not for what you have to offer just in bed. Ask yourself this did he say something to me that sounded brutally honest that I might not have liked hearing. That is usually a good tell tale sign. I figure honesty is the best policy. If a woman asks me how the dress looks and it's ugly I'll tell her. Don't ask the ? if you don't want the answer.
 bigchili
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2006 12:07:04 PM
This is my first post in the forums so be gentle please. I just can't figure out why those of us who are nice guys but aren't always the best looking guys have to 99/100 times settle for second best. I know a lot of wonderful good looking women who constantly get hurt because they date the nice looking guys who are nothing but ***holes. Yet they keepo going back for more. Maybe if those of us who are nice guys start treating women like pieces of meat instead of with respect we might have better luck. I have met a few nice girls off of here or so I thought until I found all they were looking for was a sugar daddy or another man to take up another evening in there life. I've got news for ya ladies there are some of us out here who want women for more than just sex. Oh well, just thought I'd post this as it is really starting to get pretty depressing out here on POF.
 bigchili
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2006 11:32:10 AM
I asked the same thing in another forum. I have many female friends who always come crying about how the guy they're with is an ***hole but yet they still keep going after the same type of guy. My theory is that they are going after the persoanlity types they feel comfortable with because everyone is afraid to take a risk and step out of their comfort zone and try something new. Also a lot of these women don't know what it is like to be with someone who will treat them the way they deserve and when they do actually meet someone like that they don't hang around long enough to experience the goodness. That's just a theory.

Show ALL Forums