Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: hangover cures wanted!!
 specialheart
Msg: 126 (view)

hangover cures wanted!!
Posted: 9/1/2007 6:40:31 AM
Drink water when drinking, and you won't get hangovers, from my understanding. It is caused by a lack of water in your system.
 specialheart
Msg: 535 (view)

gun control in the usa
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:07:36 AM
When France banned guns it took Germany all of three weeks to invade it, because no one could defend themselves. And criminals will always have guns, gun control will only hurt the people who abide by the law. And once when I was in Chicago, IL and needed the police it took them 5 hours to get to get to me. Alot can happen in 5 hours. And who knows if we are invaded, maybe the gun owners may need to help defend the USA, since alot of our military are out of the USA. And I doubt you will rid the world of guns. I wonder how many of the gun problems any where are caused by unlawful guns. Many guns are brought in illegally into the US and we have many gangs here, just ask our police. And if all hell breaks loose if there was gun control, only criminals could protect themselves. And just think, if the people of India would have had guns maybe they could have killed the elephants that trampled to death those eight people. I really wished we worked harder towards peace and really try harder to love and care for one another, instead of all the hate and discontent we have now. We are becoming so divided. United we stand divided we fall.
 specialheart
Msg: 52 (view)

35 and Older GET TOGETHER!
Posted: 9/25/2005 7:45:51 AM
I am excited and will try to be there, just depends on if work cooperates. Once in awhile I have to work Saturday nights. Otherwise, see you there.

Show ALL Forums