Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Anti-climactic Meet Me feature
 livingsaint
Msg: 6 (view)

Anti-climactic Meet Me feature
Posted: 6/23/2015 12:17:19 PM
They probably clicked 'YES' because they wanted their wicked way with you at the time. But by the time you messaged them, they had cracked one off already.

Well that's what I convince myself of.lol
 livingsaint
Msg: 5 (view)

What's with all the spelling and grammatical errors in women's profiles?
Posted: 5/30/2015 3:38:08 AM
Women spend a lot of time on sites like Facebook and using their phones to text their BFF's. Grammar and spelling are neglected to save precious time and wear and tear on their finger pads. They are all highly addicted, and can not stop themselves from texting at any given time.

For eg:
"Hez hitin my cervex n i feel dizy. Am I orgasmin? Shod i say i luv him?"
"****, cant u c am bizy likin his balls?"

It's a shocking disgrace, but I-phones will rule women until the invention of the telepathic brain chip.
 livingsaint
Msg: 2 (view)

Did I do anything wrong?
Posted: 3/20/2015 3:50:50 PM
IMO texting is absolutely rubbish for getting to know each other, and is fantastic for getting the wrong meanings etc.
By the time you were offered to go on that paintball thing, you really should have text, "Can I ring you?. Doesn't matter that she's already met you.

But it does sound as if you've caught her at a bad time in her luckless life, poor cow. And it sounds like she'd rather have a good wallow than spark up some positiveness for a fresh potential partner.
I have no idea what you could do about that, sorry. But good luck!
 livingsaint
Msg: 50 (view)

Bad sex vs no sex
Posted: 3/20/2015 3:13:49 PM
What happened to the 3rd option of EDUCATING them?

Surely a sex based relationship is all about sex and what gets each other off? Communication is as important in that kind of relationship as in any other, and has obvious & vital benefits too!
How somebody kisses is a HUGE thing for me, and it could make or break the whole sex session. If they kiss like an epileptic guppy fish for eg, I will grab them by the chin and explain in great detail how to do it much better.lol

May sound a bit control-freakish, but I have done my little bit for all their sex partners after me (Praise me!YAY!).
No point moaning about so & so not being a mindreader and not instinctively knowing that if they did (fill blank here) you'd pop like a cracker at a Chinese wedding!
C'mon! You don't have to be a sex guru to 'make bad' sex into 'better sex'! Lets help each other out!lol
 Livingsaint
Msg: 19 (view)

Why Won’t He Finish?
Posted: 6/24/2014 7:08:31 PM
When first getting started, your penis feels it's surroundings far more than when it's been there a while.
That's probably what he means by that perfume metaphore.

He could have a problem with edging too: When he's nearly there....his mind backs off to carry on. It can be a problem. Worse if you make a fuss about it.
 Livingsaint
Msg: 11 (view)

Would you sleep with a bi-sexual man?Why or why not?
Posted: 6/6/2014 9:20:29 AM
As a promiscuous bi top, I've had my winky (lol) inside many a ladies vagina, and in many more gentlemen's anus's. I guarantee that a team of forensic scientists would NOT be able to confirm that.
It's all in your head! You think that m-m anal is dirty, but m-f anal isn't.
To clarify that - you have probably already had sex with a bi male. If you have, then you didn't notice a difference. It's your opinions that make the difference.
Some gay men have the same attitude to a bi winky that has been in a vagina. We shower & use condoms, I swear it!lol

Btw how comes you don't have an issue with kissing a bi male? Do you know what we do with our mouths? lol
 Livingsaint
Msg: 28 (view)

This happen a lot?
Posted: 5/17/2014 7:33:49 AM
Some jealous types think that jealousy is a good thing, and that it shows you care etc.
They also like to be with those who are equally jealous & possessive, coz they'd have a hold over them.
Your response was exactly the wrong answer due to that.

I agree that you did dodge a bullet there. Well done!
 Livingsaint
Msg: 16 (view)

HE WONT GET ON TOP... WHY???
Posted: 5/17/2014 7:17:07 AM
If the sex was rubbish when he was on top, why do you want him to get on top?lol
 Livingsaint
Msg: 19 (view)

Sexual ambiguity
Posted: 10/15/2013 4:11:59 PM
What are your views on those who seek commitment? Are they confused, or opting out of something?

Show ALL Forums