Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can u climax while on anti-depressants?
 screenwriterdave
Msg: 22 (view)

Can u climax while on anti-depressants?
Posted: 12/25/2007 10:46:34 PM
Anti-depressants like Zoloft can inhibit climaxing in some people but for most people they do not affect libido. However, as was mentioned before Welbutrin may be an answer.
 screenwriterdave
Msg: 39 (view)

is it so bad to want an older man?
Posted: 12/24/2007 1:28:16 PM
As an over 50 guy, I find myself beginning to struggle with this issue. In the year and a half since I was divorced I have dated a number of women in my age bracket. Many of them seemed nice, many attractive but...I now am dealing with the fact that I find younger women, 25-45, more interesting to me, and not just for the physical reasons. My life is in a "young"place: I have 2 relatively young children and a new career. I'm not in the same place as fifty-somethings with grandchildren.

So here's my question, particularly for the younger women who say they like mature guys. How do you like to be approached by these guys? I find myself terrified of being seen as some kind of perv.

Opinions?

Dave

Show ALL Forums