Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Cheaters aren't necessarily evil?
 Mwahhh65
Msg: 75 (view)

Cheaters aren't necessarily evil?
Posted: 12/27/2007 7:53:43 PM
Amen. :)

Well said. The love of my life, was and is....always going to be like she is. For just the reasons you listed. I suffered greatly, just like everyone always does. I hated her and loved her simultaneously.....reality became unreal, trust went out the window in all areas, never to fully return. For my own sanity I finally learned to just accept and love her just as she is, but also made the decision to put her in my rearview mirror. Love her as I did...I can never, nor will ever be with her in that sort of relationship again. It's still sad to see. I still talk to her occasionally, and she hasnt changed a bit. ( I don't go looking for her, but we run in the same social circles, it's inevitable). Now she's with yet another guy and I know him....and I feel sorry for him too. I'm sure he thinks that he's gonna be the only one, and I know better. I know how sick she is, and it has nothing to do with sex really either....

It was such a horrible experience. She would actually try and hook up right in front of me and expect me not to see or hear what I saw and heard, then lie to me and tell me I was " making it all up in my head. " Then smile, wink, and act like nothing was wrong...etc. Borderline sociopathy. To this day she tells me that she's " not sleeping with " the guy she's living with....what utter bullshit that is. LOL I mean, for one thing, why would I even care ? Why tell me that ? I didn't ask to be told. What purpose does THAT serve ? Yet, I know better....maybe it was the naked pictures of her that he has on the visor of his pickup ? I dunno....LOL When I asked her about that, her story was nothing short of amazing. If I didn't know better, I'd have bought it hook, line, and sinker. What a salesman !

That's all. BTW, he's HIV positive too. Hmmmmm.....wonder how many people I know are going to be affected by THAT ?

Mwahhh65
 Mwahhh65
Msg: 28 (view)

can u climax while on anti depresants?
Posted: 12/27/2007 7:29:33 PM
It's been a real problem for me. I finally have just refused to take medication and found alternative means of handling depression. I've tried 7 or 8 different meds and combinations of meds over the years and while they were effective at treating depression, my sex drive, ability to get hard, and ability to climax went out the window. Frankly, if given a choice between depression and the rest of my life as an eunuch....I'll take the depression anytime.

Knowing I was gonna be a sexual cripple actually made me cry. The doctor thought my choice was insane, choosing sex over what is essentially life, but what does he know ? He's not me. Imagine never having normal sex again at 41. Not acceptable.

Fortunately, there are many other effective techniques to manage depression that do not involve drugs and their side effects. If you suffer from depression I want to encourage you to do a Google search on alternatives. You don't have to trade one for another in many cases. I am not a doctor, but yes, I do know a little about this subject. Dr.'s are a good thing, but in many cases too eager to prescribe...it's part of their mindset. Most people I know....not all, but a fair number....don't need meds. What they need is much more psychological in nature. If you're running from life and it's problems and you hurt.....for a variety of reasons, then you are going to be depressed. If you can address the root causes and change, like what happens in therapy for example, the depression lifts in many cases.

Mwahhh !

Show ALL Forums