Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: beautiful people, ugly genitals...
 time2seeu2
Msg: 70 (view)

beautiful people, ugly genitals...
Posted: 1/9/2009 8:24:47 PM
Personally I have neveer seen an ugly nether region on a woman but thats just me.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 60 (view)

laser surgery on the pussy?
Posted: 1/4/2009 12:42:33 PM
Were all unique in our way thats waht makes each of us special. My view on topics like this are run what you brung. There's someone out that will love you and appricate what you have naturally.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 70 (view)

Scientists Rather create death then life ???
Posted: 12/27/2008 8:29:39 PM
First there must be in the words of a Great Leader, Peace Through Strength, without that you have no forum to ask this question.
To all those who work hard on this.
Thank You.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 17 (view)

What would happen to earth if the magnetic field switched its direction?
Posted: 12/27/2008 8:20:43 PM
Mark good reading thanks for the link.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 3 (view)

Ufos in the Bible
Posted: 12/27/2008 6:56:25 PM
The pillar of smoke as I read it was in the sky wasn't it? not coming from the top of a mountain or the ground, and don't forget it moved they followed it for years.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 1 (view)

Ufos in the Bible
Posted: 12/27/2008 6:42:06 PM
First let me say, two things. I don't believe in UFOs since I've never seen one, but I do believe in the possibillty, especially with the discovery of watery planets around far away stars. I mean no disrespect to any religion or my Creator in asking this, it’s merely for fun debate. Now a few years ago I saw a History Channel Show called UFOs in the Bible. Ever since I was a child watching shows like Twilight Zone, especially the episode called Probe 7, Over and Out. It made me think when I read stories in the Bible. What do you all feel about the many references in the Bible that could be in modern day descriptions UFOs? I am going give one instance. I am using this one since I asked this very questions when conversing with my ex boss, a world renowned Jewish Physicist. I asked him to tell me how the Jews were lead to the Promised Land. Then he of course gave me the answer, I then said to him, would you say that what you just described to me could have been a UFO? He turned to me perplexed at first. I could see it in his eyes and raised eyebrows, then thought for moment, which I'm sure he had never connected the two together, and said, I believe it could be possible. There are many references in the Bible like this. I have this saying, If you and I were sitting in the deserts of the middle east 3000 years ago, and this space ship came down, then two beings came out said Hi to us, then got back in the ship, zoomed off never to be seen again. Exactly what words that were available to the people of those times would you choose to describe what we had just seen?
What are you thoughts?
 time2seeu2
Msg: 245 (view)

Do you believe we landed on the moon?
Posted: 12/27/2008 6:01:30 PM
You know when I went to school we learned some technology, had shop classes of every kind imaginable, learned crafts that were thousands of years old, our teachers were experienced in things like surviving WWII, raising a family, running a business, you name it. I see these Capricorn one posts and I just shake my head. For heavens sakes Capricorn one was a goofy TV movie from the 70's man it was never meant to be the basis for millions to believe as fact. You know there used to be a new movie on every night of the week back then. So they had to come up with all kinds of goofy plots, how this particular plot became a basis for a belief is beyond me and truly shows that allot of today’s young are being spoon fed in schools regardless of the country the school is in. Never in my life have I seen the number of conspiracies jump to millions like the day kids got onto computers in the basements of their parent’s homes. Dang we out camping, fishing, shooting, surfing, hotrodding, cruising, laughing, just basically wandering all over southern California when we weren’t working to pay for it all. Seriously the only conspiracy that existed then was the JFK conspiracy, ever wonder why there was only that one? It's the only TV showed all the time, get it you’re programmed, that’s TV does to the weak and inexperienced.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 13 (view)

What would happen to earth if the magnetic field switched its direction?
Posted: 12/27/2008 5:45:02 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Aeronautical Maps have for the last few years have showed a noticeable drift in the magnetic poles. Maybe some pilots could chime in on this with some experience. For instance comparing one from the 50's to one in current use. As far as what could cause a change perhaps the new discovery on huge amounts of pure hydrogen blasted at the earth in a 2006 measured solar flare could explain the atomic level switch of the magnetism of earth’s poles switching.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 103 (view)

why dont most men keep it trimmed ??
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:57:15 AM
I believe its best to be what your partner desires if they desire trimmed there's nothing wrong with that. Personally I cant do the shaved thing I'd be looking like a homie all day at work itching and scratching myself, I can't have that.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 29 (view)

Does sex get better after you hit 40?
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:53:19 AM
I agree with the with it gets better over forty, as a matter of fact for me it always gets better.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 78 (view)

Starting to get turned off with shaved women
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:49:40 AM
I too believe it's a fad and history shows that it comes and goes through the ages.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 238 (view)

Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:48:45 AM
Move on if someone isn't giving you what you desire during the dating phase it will only get worse in the future. Personally for me that is part of love making and it gets things up and going. I couldn’t imagine not enjoying tipping the velvet as foreplay.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 40 (view)

$4 a gallon gas? WTF? What do you think?
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:32:54 AM
I did mention this in my post.

There's no doubt we need to turn to an alternative fuel source and as a global collective we are, it just doesn't happen over night.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 49 (view)

The U.S. jails more of its citizens than China does
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:30:48 AM
ummmmm ya think it might be cause China executes a huge number of so called criminals and enemies to the state? Another Tin Foil post in my opinion. Anger created from statistics in the media that didn't exist yesterday is hilarious
 time2seeu2
Msg: 39 (view)

$4 a gallon gas? WTF? What do you think?
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:12:55 AM
As I don my tin foil hat I will say this, many of you previous posters really need to rethink your thinking patterns. When a country that has a population of well over 1 Billion people and I repeat 1 Billion people, steps into the 21st century at the rate China has. It's all about supply and demand, they are bidding for the same barrel of oil you are. Get used to it, get real and get off the band wagons you're on and realize they are not going to go away but grow in population and demand for the same automobiles and factories we have had for the last 100 years. There's no doubt we need to turn to an alternative fuel source and as a global collective we are, it just doesn't happen over night. Remember we in the US have so much oil in the ground waiting to be pumped out but environmentalist lawsuits and green happy go lucky people many who whine about this same problem in forums keeps us from getting at it to alleviate the 4.00 a gallon price of today. Last but not least let us not forget we in the US have not issued a license to build a refinery in over 25 years. So you want cheaper gas stop whining and get busy mobilizing to get gas we have right here at home.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 13 (view)

Buying a Video Card--help plz :)
Posted: 2/21/2008 7:42:39 PM
Can you recommend a good ati all in wonder that will work in a dou core mb with the new typ of slots. I have an old P4 AGP system and Im ready to upgrade, but I hope to keep my Tv abilities the all in wonder gives me.
Thanks
 time2seeu2
Msg: 21 (view)

US to try to shoot down spy satellite
Posted: 2/21/2008 7:32:37 PM
Direct Hit, Great Shot US NAVY ^5
 time2seeu2
Msg: 36 (view)

What defines an Alcoholic.
Posted: 2/19/2008 10:34:07 AM
Alcoholics define what's an Alcoholic, deep down inside of single one is the self knowledge they are an Alcoholic. For Instance if you drink to get sloushed on friday night your're an Alcoholic, and as the years go by, saturday night is added to the FUNometer, then sunday watching the games, then Monday night cause heck its monday night football, well you know the truth don't you.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 64 (view)

Hmm... global warming by co2?
Posted: 2/19/2008 10:15:20 AM
here da monkey wrench to the global warming business, plants breath C02, and exhale oxygen.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 18 (view)

Scientist: All Blue-Eyed People Are Related
Posted: 2/19/2008 9:55:44 AM
This would make sense since there is a genetics theory that states after the Toba eruption somewhere around 74,000 years ago most human life died off. They claim all human genes today can be traced back to around 30 surviving human females in southern Africa. Ya I know if your racist that sound good but as time goes on more and more knowledge goes from theory to fact.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 15 (view)

War on Drugs Politically Motivated?
Posted: 2/18/2008 7:46:40 PM
Um Dude it ain’t a party thing it was started by the folks who ended up putting the skank J.Edger Hoover into Power. If I remember right the democrats were in power when all this anti-drug crap started in the 20's and 30's. The current drug war has nothing to do with the 60's and the oh so cool and reminiscent hippies. As I stated in my post above historical records and short films made by the Justice Department is where the History Channel mined their facts.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2008 7:38:52 PM
Actually I have had Family memeber stationed there and they worked with them.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 1216 (view)

gun control in the usa
Posted: 2/18/2008 7:35:56 PM
Excellent Post Thank You and here's my addition in the Framers words themselves as to why we have the second amendement. I Posted this once before and not one single person addresed the quotes by MY forefathers here in America, all they wanted to do was try and flame ME from a foreign land LOL

“No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms…”
THOMAS JEFFERSON

“…The people have the right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the state…”
PENNSYLVANIA DECLARATION OF 1776

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.”
PATRICK HENRY

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people…To disarm the people, that is the best and most effective way to enslave them…”
GEORGE MASON

“Americans [have] the right and advantage of being armed—unlike citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust people with arms.”
JAMES MADISON

“…Arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and
preserve order in the world as well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace.”
THOMAS PAINE

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of people are armed and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States…”
NOAH WEBSTER

“Liberty and order will never be perfectly safe until a trespass on the Constitutional provisions for either, shall be felt with the same keenness that resents and invasion of the dearest rights…”
JAMES MADISON

“They that give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

“Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion…in private self defense.”
JOHN ADAMS

“The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms…”
SAMUEL ADAMS

“Those who reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.”
THOMAS PAINE

THE END to why we have the right to bear Arms and not muskets and knives.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 1141 (view)

gun control in the usa
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:47:31 PM
Again another Canadian and their blame game, and what they think we should and shouldnt do with our Constitution and what My Second Amendment means. Just an FYI you could live out the rest of your life in the wonderful, safe, and gun free society called China, need a loan for the plane ticket?
 time2seeu2
Msg: 1 (view)

30% of global Nickle comes from an asteroid mine in Canada
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:41:03 PM
I recently saw a show they claimed that 30% of all the nickle mined globally comes from an asteroid impact site in Canada, I thought that was pretty interesting. I wonder how many other mining sites were created in earths 4.5 billion year history by asteroids.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 65 (view)

2008 Politicians and the issue of Second Ammendment/Firearms
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:37:50 PM
Not only that but some of the posters in this thread don’t even live in the country that has the second amendment. If you look at the quantity of the posts they make, one begins to wonder if this is their full time job. You never know, they could be earning their keep being paid by enemies of the US to be here day and night telling you and I what they think of OUR Constitution, and what they think it means. It's not like they don't have a gaggle of major problems in their own country, but funny thing is most of the time they’re mum on those issues. They spend a majority of their day here posting on American Topics; again one begins to wonder.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 32 (view)

Why are we in Afghanistan
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:26:35 PM
Cause the Aliens landed there? ever try doing research on the answer to that question all of us here are just armchair rocket scientist's doing monday morning quaterbacking.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 28 (view)

What does the term Liberal Media mean to you
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:22:40 PM
For me it means Red diaper doper babies own most of the media companies in American today, and since they own the companies they can do and show what ever they want, that's Freedom of the Press. It's up to you to decide if you desire to believe everything you see, read or hear.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 11 (view)

War on Drugs Politically Motivated?
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:18:03 PM
In the history channel show I saw on the war on drugs pot was fisrt used as a means for large Texas land owers to legally steal the land owned by Mexicans. The gov showed in all the little films they made, that mexicans on pot were raping american women, so this law was created to supposedly stop that. I remember a Time magazine Cover from I think 78 that claimed at that time we had already spent over 70 billion dollars in the fake war on drugs, wonder what the total sum is as of today. Remember if one could snap their fingers and make pot legal overnight, millions in the justice system would be unemployed. Judges, baliffs, stenographers, court officials, prison officials, parole officials, policemen, dea agents, fbi agents, the list is endless of the unemployed if pot were to be legalized. SO that ain't never gonna happen.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 2/16/2008 3:06:38 PM
Elmendorf F-15's have had anti satellite capabilities since the mid nineties. Now imagine a naval ship having the same capability with a missile in the tube ready for launch at a moment’s notice. This is the Navy's turn to field a weapon that will only make us safer since we don't entertain world domination ideals through military might.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 6 (view)

How protected am I?
Posted: 1/29/2008 11:20:21 AM
One more thing OULOOK EXPRESS is a kids doorway into your computer, go read your mail at the site of your ISP.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 5 (view)

How protected am I?
Posted: 1/29/2008 11:19:23 AM
Go to black viper dot come and turn off all the windows services that hackers use to gain control of your system and you wont need any stinking worthless anti-virus, turn off things like search for internet printers, remove everything from your network connections except TCP/IP, disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP. You see most of these great services are used in the corporate enviornment and are useless to us home computer users. Enabled by a default windows install they leave you wide open to any kid with the knowledge to exploit your system. Even in xp there are really cool services that are easily hacked like Remote, now who on earth would want thier system screaming out HEY anyone wanna hook up with my computer remotely? you get idea, so basically all these great services that could be used by good honest folks are exploited by the losers of the world. So the remedy is to disable them all, unless your part of network all they do is make you vulnerable to attack. Also make sure you have ALL the latest Microsoft Security Updates, this requires YOU own the copy.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 6 (view)

No joking... Cat peed on laptop.
Posted: 1/14/2008 9:55:41 AM
First I would have removed the battery. Then I would have poured a few gallons of DI water in it, on it, thru it, and all over it, basically tried to flush out as much ammonia as possible could, cause thats what it is. Once I was confident I got as much out as possible using the DI water I would turned on the oven to 110° and set the laptop in it until I was sure the remaining DI water had evaporated.
 time2seeu2
Msg: 5 (view)

Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
Posted: 1/8/2008 4:18:08 PM
I love what I do I always have. I have always worked in the high technology world. It's never the same, technology is always unfolding before my very eyes, that alone excites me to no end. I am currently employed by a physicist doing R&D work for the US Gov. . There is nothing like working with, for, and amongst people who look to the future and don't know the meaning of I can't.

Show ALL Forums