Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Her Ex Husband is a mental case.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 55 (view)

Her Ex Husband is a mental case.
Posted: 1/21/2011 2:58:15 AM
I am inclined to believe that you should continue seeing her if you enjoy her company and not take the crazy dude into consideration as then he wins if you do and it is his problem not yours. This is easier said then done of course and it is rubbish you don't need. He sounds like a person that is thinking along the lines that since he can't have her no one else can so time to get over himself.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 17 (view)

Queensland Floods
Posted: 1/19/2011 11:18:27 PM
I will never forget that bush fire and i never knew anyone around there. I will never forget how devastated everyone was when it happened, especially the communities that it happened to. After the initial stages of a tragedy like that bush fire or the current floods, the media move on from it so it is hard to keep tabs on where everyone is at and the rebuilding process so i hope people in that situation dont feel as though we have forgotten the victims because we havent, i havent anyway, and i want to know how it is going.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 15 (view)

Queensland Floods
Posted: 1/19/2011 1:33:59 AM
The thing that scares me about this is that many victims of the bushfire in victoria from two years ago are still in temporary housing while all the work gets done. These floods in queensland are even worse so how long will it take for all of these people to get back to normal. It will be like rebuilding a country after war so lets hope that it is all planned and executed well so that people don't feel that life isn't going anywhere and can see light at the end of the tunnel.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 34 (view)

My Son's 15 year old friend-female-commited suicide last night
Posted: 8/4/2010 4:19:51 AM
When you are a teenager, the emotions tend to be more sever so problems tend to look bigger then what they are. It is such a disappointment that what ever the problem was that she had and couldn't find a solution too, she didn't feel she could find anyone to help her with it or at least share it with others. It is really sad when a person dies with such a sense of hopelessness and she had her whole life ahead of her too.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 48 (view)

I FEEL SO ALIVE
Posted: 7/7/2010 6:22:19 AM
Maybe the guys just draw a mental blank from nervousness and the best they can come up with is you make me feel alive or maybe they are trying to impress you so much that they start saying things that just can't be true. I guess it would depend on how long you have known them and what has happened or what you have done for them to say it. Maybe if you did a few things that they weren't expecting, you keeping them on there toes makes them feel alive but if they said it for no reason then it would be suspectt so it would depend on context.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 89 (view)

Freakish to be over 30 and never have had a boyfriend?
Posted: 6/28/2010 5:47:44 AM
Socializing is a learned skill. Some of us didn't develop it when we were children to the extent that we should have whether it be isolation or grew up in an environment where social experiences were not positive or whatever. Once you have sought help to develop your social skills and become more comfortable socializing you will find that you will feel much more comfortable talking to members of the opposite. Your not born with social skills so if you don't feel your social skills are good you come across as awkward and this feeds your anxieties but this can definitely be worked on.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 16 (view)

When is the right time to go monogamous
Posted: 6/19/2010 4:56:38 AM
It sounds like he is a man who has been burnt and simply not ready for a relationship until he has moved on from his previously relationship. I guess he was just on the rebound and it wasn't fair on you that he just didn't tell you from the start so that you knew there was no chance of commitment instead of having to move on yourself two months later.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 35 (view)

Why do so many men assume that being over 40 means being desperate?
Posted: 6/16/2010 5:52:15 AM
Intuitively, i wouldn't have thought that a woman over 40 would be desperate. I would have been thinking more along the lines that they may know themselves better and what they want and maybe more cautious in love as they may be a little jaded or cynical about the opposite sex. You can't stereotype a whole age group of course as everyone is different but desperation wouldn't be the thing that i would associate with getting older and more relationship experience.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 5 (view)

No desire to be with someone
Posted: 6/9/2010 5:33:36 AM
If you don't want someone, it probably shows in your body language so unless a woman came along that was interested in having a relationship where there is plenty of independence then you may not be pursued. They say that like attract alike but they also say that people that are comfortable within themselves are quite attractive as well so may attract interest. In suppose it depends on how open you are to a relationship and whether you would pursue one if you met someone that you were interested in otherwise you won't make the effort.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 43 (view)

Freakish to be over 30 and never have had a boyfriend?
Posted: 6/9/2010 4:33:13 AM
People that i can think of who have never had a boyfriend before they are in there thirties are people who are quite sensitive in the sense that they need to feel really comfortable with another person before they will take it to another level or who they will have in there close circle. They are very sensitive to there environment and also to how they feel about people. I'm not sure if people sense this sensitivity and tend not to try to get to know them as it may seem they aren't approachable or whatever.
The other people that i can think of tend to be very career focused people or tend to have very narrow interests and don't meet an array of people so are somewhat isolated. They may be overly shy or have anxiety problems too in some cases.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 69 (view)

Won't quit 'for me'
Posted: 5/23/2010 4:37:33 AM
It is quite possible for a person to get lung cancer even if they have nothing to do with cigarettes as a certain percentage of the population will get it anyway. In smoking studies they take that into consideration but the difference between rates of lung cancer between smokers and non-smokers is considered significant so there is a link there. The studies don't say that if you don't smoke or inhale second hand you can't get lung cancer so it is unfair to blame it on the husband outright.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 19 (view)

OK.. so i just CHOKE
Posted: 5/14/2010 4:57:22 AM
It sounds like to me it might confuse a guy if you allow them into your personal space and are attracted to them but only want to be friends. They may think your playing games as people like to call it. I think it might be better to just cultivate friendship without the touching and just leave it at that and if after a while you want it to turn into a relationship, then see if they do too and take it from there. That may introduce another problem in that they may not want the same thing but at least your not seen to be playing games. This would be better from the perspective of you not really being ready for relationship so probably better to not set expectations of a relationship and just enjoy there company.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 119 (view)

When a woman punches walls...
Posted: 5/14/2010 3:46:10 AM
I don't think it matters what the source of the anger is, whether it be from childhood in the form of unresolved issues or an inability to address anger or how to move forward from it. None of these things are good for a person so it needs to be sorted out. If a person was told not to cry then this needs to be resolved inside the persons mind to move on. Anger is an emotion that tells you that something is wrong and should be treated as such regardless of the source.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 11 (view)

under the sink he had 8 (YES , eight) boxes of Fleet enemas
Posted: 5/12/2010 4:22:02 AM
If you continue dating him, I'm sure the reason will become obvious like he will mention medical issues or why he uses enemas if you get to the sex stage and he likes anal sex or whatever. Then again curiosity may kill you and you end up asking anyway if you don't find out after a while. I have never even heard of enemas so for all i know could be used in different ways including around the home.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 105 (view)

Posted: 5/10/2010 5:57:45 AM
Venting anger does not solve anything because the underlying problem is still there. What is good for you is addressing what is angering you and improving the situation. As an example, venting after work solves nothing because your still going to be angry tomorrow but if you change the situation at work or find another job then the anger will disappear because the source is gone. There are many things that trigger anger but they all signal the same thing: there is a problem. The OP hasn't actually said what is triggering the anger but venting clearly isn't helping because otherwise he would stop being angry, clearly he needs to solve the problems to end his anger.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 92 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2010 4:02:32 PM
cw35, When i say that a situation gets the better of you when your angry I'm talking about personal experience not superiority, i know that when i get angry or frustrated it means that i can't see a way forward, where did you get the idea that i never experience anger and don't know what I'm talking about?
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 90 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2010 5:30:39 AM
When a person punches walls, it isn't a good sign for either men or women because it means that the situation has got the better of them and can't direct there energies properly. I guess the only thing that might be seen as good about it might be cave man type of logic where it paints a picture in peoples minds of strength and aggression even if it is destructive rather then constructive.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 4 (view)

up to 300 Restricted Drugs found in a communal staff locker at work???
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:53:14 AM
I guess some places don't have very good accountability so it is possible to get away with these things. A chain of people having to sign off on when the drugs are dispensed and why would be a good idea and maybe the occasional audit but then again maybe these type of organizations have standards to follow but haven't been. This may mean plenty of arses will be kicked as to why it happened and changes put in place to stop it happening again. There should be a third party that is independent that a person can contact anonymously to protect there job to make it easier for whistle blowers.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 5 (view)

maneaters
Posted: 5/4/2010 6:32:06 AM
Are you sure it isn't just a habit of hers when she is under the influence, doesn't sound like it requires much for her to turn around and put a mans arms around her so maybe she is affectionate while drinking. When you catch up with people, sometimes people have a lot to talk about and wasn't necessarily anything personal and were there other people talking to her as well? Maybe she just caught caught up in it all? In any case, it was a bit rude of her but not much emotion was invested so no big deal. It would be worse to date someone for a month and then they go to some other man.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 40 (view)

Won't quit 'for me'
Posted: 5/1/2010 7:07:19 AM
In a relationship, people continually way up the pro's and con's of being in the relationship and if it gets to the point where the con's are too much, it tends to end. I just hope the guy isn't so selfish that he doesn't care about what his wife wants on many things otherwise it is going to go downhill fast as that is not how relationships work. It doesn't sound like he wants to compromise on this so if it is a big enough deal then counseling maybe required and if nothing changes then she may need to make a decision on whether to stay or not.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 149 (view)

Bachelor's Degree superiority complex...
Posted: 4/24/2010 6:55:09 AM
I guess the important thing is that in life you have goals and you go about achieving it. If you want to be a carpenter or doctor or whatever, you need to do what it takes to get there. I think that is what people consider important in a person as it shows they want to get somewhere and not being aimless and doing whatever comes along. At the same time getting a education is a good thing because it may teach you things that make you more adaptable in the work place such as critical thinking, report writing, research, and more skills in general that can be applied to more jobs. A lot of people don't see education as beneficial for its own sake but a bit of paper to flash around which is unfortunate as they miss its real benefits. The western world is geared towards individualism and achievement and education is a part of that so it doesn't surprise me that some people hold that against you.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 21 (view)

Can we build from this?
Posted: 4/24/2010 6:32:59 AM
I think that this is information that you got that you shouldn't have because your not handling it well. I think you should just add this to experience and never find out such information. Some people can handle who there partner was with previously but your not one of them. The only thing you can do is try to forget the piece of information before it sends you up the wall. Maybe you should set your mind to thinking that the only thing that is important is that she wants to be with you instead of someone else as she wouldn't be trying to get back with you if that wasn't the case.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 60 (view)

Why women wont date seperated men
Posted: 4/22/2010 5:51:49 AM
The only person a person wants to have a relationship with is a person that is ready for one so one of the things your looking for is whether they have totally moved on from there ex so it is understandable that when a person sees separated in someones profile they can't help but wonder whether they are trying to work things out with there ex or they want them back so haven't moved on. No body wants to get hurt after all. Unfortunately that is a risk you have to take when your looking for a partner so you have to take the time and get to know them instead of rushing into things so that you can assess where there at as well as all the other things your looking for in a partner.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 220 (view)

Apparently Im too hairy!
Posted: 4/16/2010 6:41:18 AM
That is extraordinary, i thought people go out to enjoy each others company rather then count hair on your face. I would be amazed if any woman would be good enough for him if thats all it takes to put him off so maybe he is wasting his time dating in the first place.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 133 (view)

Does ignoring a guy really get his attention?
Posted: 4/14/2010 3:28:26 AM
^^^^^^something is clearly holding him back or someone else perhaps. Sometimes people may be shy and cautious and that may cause them to show less interest until they are sure about the relationship but he doesn't seem to be showing much interest at all and is not trying to get to know you much. Maybe these events really affected him and he needs to be alone so depends on how bad the events were or maybe he isn't interested like you thought.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 28 (view)

Different kind of double standard
Posted: 4/10/2010 6:57:23 AM
I think that if double standards are appearing in a relationship then you have pretty much stumbled in to a childish situation. It is probably more of a reflexion on them then it is on you. For example, maybe they have done things to women while they have been out and they are worried that another guy is going to try the same thing on you. I think the real issue needs to be addressed on why the double standard exists so that you can move forward or best to end it.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 72 (view)

Traveling To Meet A Guy In Another State?
Posted: 4/10/2010 5:56:35 AM
To me it sounds like quite a good idea because even if things don't go too well you can console yourself by exploring a new place. In most cases it would be quite hard for a person to do this as most people would not be able to fit it into there schedule or afford it but if you take some precautions and have an alternative plan why not do it.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 33 (view)

Can having a bigot mother hurt your dating/social life?
Posted: 4/1/2010 5:10:38 AM
I think that with most parents, it isn't what they say to your partner that is telling but after they have left. Most people aren't forward enough to say bigoted things to people to there face so it is more likely that the parent will be trying to undo the relationship behind the scenes. That is what i have found anyway when people been unhappy with my background or position that i was in whether it be parents or friends. Once the partner finds out they will probably have a lot less respect for your parent or whatever for being bigoted and disrespectful and then the ill feelings are mutual so they reap what they sow and all you have to do is not be bigoted yourself and all will be well. Of course, meetings between your partner and parent will be awkward but that isn't going to happen very often as they will avoid each other.
 curiousaboutu77

Am I overreacting?
Posted: 3/30/2010 4:44:17 AM
This is so childish, i don't understand why he wont explain to you what is going instead of sending you up the wall. I think it is total disrespect as he wont tell you what is going on and disturbing your life. It sounds like to me you should find someone who you can have a proper relationship with instead of all this behind the scenes rubbish that is affecting you as well and god knows what else is going on aside from the phone calls.
 curiousaboutu77

This reaction made me wonder...
Posted: 3/23/2010 4:02:22 AM
To me he sounds like a man with very little in the area of emotional control and maturity. We all have problems in life but we don't let it affect other areas of our life like relationships. A person with maturity would have enjoyed your company and not spoil it with his problems like being unemployed for two months or losing a contract. I think you are right to be concerned about the two of you living together and thinking of ending it because his life coping skills leave a lot to be desired and i would be annoyed by his actions as well.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 27 (view)

How many others here are trying to have a relationship with a dead body?
Posted: 3/13/2010 4:51:32 AM
This is totally unheard of to me. I have had people decide that they don't want sex for underlying reasons in the background or reasons that come to me after thinking about it but never for no reason. That would be embarrassing if you take it personally or annoying if you were quite excited. No one would want someone to just play dead, i hope that never happens to me.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 15 (view)

Needs advice
Posted: 3/7/2010 2:42:30 AM
I think that you should stop torturing yourself why he won't see you and just forget him. He is coming up with excuses not to see you even though he was pursuing you which doesn't add up. You need someone that is honest with you and wants to spend time with you and he is neither of those things. He has been accusing you of mind games and he is doing the same and that is not the kind of person you want in your life.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 159 (view)

Top reasons a man leaves a woman?
Posted: 3/7/2010 1:21:21 AM
I think that this is a how long is a piece of string question and everyone has there reasons for leaving and it is usually when there is a better option or because staying is worse then the fear of the unknown or the cost of leaving whether that be financial or emotional or otherwise. They say that a lot of people that divorce once divorce again so maybe the problem isn't the reason for the break up but not learning there lessons. Maybe some people hold onto regrets and wish it were different but won't learn from it or use that to improve future relationships and what is important.
 curiousaboutu77

Permanently Damaged
Posted: 3/2/2010 3:30:26 AM
I agree that jealousy does come from within but as has been pointed out that upbringing has an impact too like the messages that we heard from the people around us. If we were surrounded by negative people we may not believe that the world is a good place or to believe that things will work out well. To relate this to jealousy, if you have things going around in your head that your not good enough, you may think that it is only inevitable that someone better will come along and you will lose your partner. I think that a persons genetic make up has a bearing on it as well like whether you have a general positive brain as well as what you saw and were told growing up and how you interpreted it. Some people cope better with there childhoods then there siblings so there must be something going on genetically as well.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 24 (view)

How him to appreiciate me more?
Posted: 2/26/2010 2:33:56 AM
If he is the same age as you are then he probably isn't all that interested in the finer points of a relationship, he is probably trying to find his feet in the world, understand himself better and that type of stuff. I think the emphasis of his life in terms of relationships would be enjoying it and having fun as i don't think he would know what to appreciate yet or what is important to him or what he wants in a person. I think appreciation will come through experience as that is when you really learn that stuff rather then straight away. Maybe as the relationship goes along and you experience more things together that he will appreciate what you have together or life itself may teach it but i don't think it can be rushed.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 27 (view)

Do guys like clingy women?
Posted: 2/13/2010 3:39:49 AM
Clingy isn't good for me at first because i don't rush into relationships. It takes me a period of time to get to know a person and then invest more energy into the relationship so if a person were clingy immediately it would put me off as i would feel rushed. I would probably prefer someone passive to allow time to get to know one another and see if there is enough connection there. Aggression would probably make me feel pressured too. Passive-aggressive is too much mind games for my liking so i wouldn't want to see that at all, who needs that.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 74 (view)

Am I Being Judgmental Here?
Posted: 2/2/2010 2:59:18 AM
It is great for the guy too because by telling the truth he learned they are not compatible. Why should a person keep things in the closet if it means that your dating someone incompatible longer then necessary which would have happened if he didn't tell her he was sleeping with a married woman even if there was consent. This shouldn't be seen as a reason for a guy to hide his skeletons even more vigilantly but a good sign that he can find someone more compatible with his line of thinking if he continues revealing his past like he has done. Well, unless you really hate been single then something maybe better then nothing and should keep your skeletons to yourself.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 97 (view)

Should we try to love someone unconditionally?
Posted: 1/30/2010 3:23:53 AM
I think that a persons number one priority is to try and love themselves unconditionally rather then love someone else unconditionally as most people struggle with this. This will make you far happier in life rather then then the happiness you would feel by loving someone else unconditionally. When you don't love yourself unconditionally you may leave yourself open to receiving treatment that you don't want nor like or stay in situations that aren't good as examples because you don't love yourself enough.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 461 (view)

IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN?
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:04:42 AM
It isn't demeaning to a man to say that sometimes the penis of a man has a mind of its own because it does sometimes. Sometimes i can get an erection for no reason that i can think quite regularly for a period of time on and off then it can quieten down for a while too. I think there maybe other reasons why a penis can be erect more often then just seeing an attractive lady. The operation of a penis is more complex then that and other factors come into it so certainly no insult to me for any woman to say that it has a mind of its own but i maybe offended if a woman suggests that it only happens because i have sex on my mind rather then enjoy there company or whatever.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 3 (view)

Men wanting back in your life
Posted: 1/23/2010 2:54:27 AM
I think it has to do with the fact that they aren't having sex with anyone so they thought you would be a great fall back plan in the mean time until they found a new love. I think the guy that you divorced 17 years ago might have just been curious about what have come of you or just loneliness rather then just use you as so much time has past.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 30 (view)

Cheating V Monogamy
Posted: 1/23/2010 2:26:01 AM
This is such a difficult question because there is so many possibilities like is the person just scared of making themselves vulnerable so they sleep around knowing that this way they can't get too attached to someone if they are with different people or it could be that they want there cake and eat it too by being in a relationship but also acting like a single person looking for casual flings or anything in between. I think the most important thing here is commitment and that is what stops a person from being unfaithful whether it is repeated offenses or just a one off. If both people want a open relationship or just a casual one it is fine because it is out in the open but not good at all if the other person is expecting commitment.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 175 (view)

Fitness and attraction
Posted: 1/21/2010 4:31:53 AM
I think that for most people it would be too much to ask for them to be all that fit because they probably have jobs that don't involve a lot of movement and the hours are probably long too so not much leisure time and other responsibilities as well. Unless your lucky genetically, i don't think most people would have enough leisure time to be super fit. Everyone has things that they are attracted to and level of fitness or otherwise is another item in that list and it is a matter of finding someone where is mutual attraction and compatibility etc.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 56 (view)

CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT IF YOU DO THINGS THAT DAMAGE YOUR BODY
Posted: 1/20/2010 4:07:27 AM
Intelligence doesn't take into consideration other factors that come into play when making decisions like peer situations and what is important to you etc. You can't really go on one decision to decide if someone is intelligent or not. Human beings aren't perfect and not all information maybe at hand and other factors may be present and emotions are a powerful thing which doesn't necessarily listen to logic so you certainly couldn't call someone dumb based on a few bad decisions or life choices.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 87 (view)

Sacrificing Cherished Beliefs
Posted: 1/14/2010 4:01:07 AM
A lot of the time we aren't even sure whether what we believe is true or not or to what extent it is true. A lot of things in this world may never have an answer so all we can do is make the best of what we know or think we know and this is colored by past experience. This is also colored by values and every person has there own and these may change. When values change your beliefs may do so to so what you cherish does as well. A lot of the time you may not even concern yourself with thinking about something unless you value it so how does one not marry there theories and hypotheses at some point?
 curiousaboutu77

give it a chance?
Posted: 1/14/2010 1:19:53 AM
I think it depends whether you want a relationship with no responsibilities or not. If your happy to spend time with kids around then go right on ahead but don't take it any further if you really don't want to deal with kids at this point in time in relationships. You say that kids are intense so maybe you would be better off with someone childless like yourself otherwise you won't really enjoy it.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 2 (view)

HELP! Is my bf cheating/hiding something from me?
Posted: 1/13/2010 1:28:38 AM
It doesn't really make sense to me because when people break up they are sad but she sounds happy about it all, like she is relieved that something is over. But it sounds like they were enjoying each others company on line so that doesn't make sense. This makes me think that her status is in relation to something else. I think you should just trust your boyfriend and not try to pressure him into not chatting to other people as you will push him away. If he starts doing things that leads you to suspect that he maybe seeing someone else but that would depend on what he does during the week and whether there is a possibility of that. Like me may go places without telling you or go missing when you try to talk to him or he talks dirty with her or text each other or whatever but if he isn't acting strange then you should just trust that they are just friends and not worry.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 25 (view)

Am I Being Judgmental Here?
Posted: 1/11/2010 3:03:30 AM
Being judgemental is where you pass judgement on things without the facts at hand or jumping to conclusions. If someone says to you that they slept with a married woman with permission and that he doesn't believe in marriage then you aren't being judgemental because he has told you and you have thought about that. If you do not agree morally with what someone is doing or they don't want something that you do, then you should end the relationship if it is important to you and not something that you can just live with because it isn' that important. You haveto be honest with yourself.
 curiousaboutu77

Paying on a date after being disappointed
Posted: 1/10/2010 2:37:52 AM
I guess in life you take risks like going on dates, going to job interviews or see bands and you end up spending money but it may not be enjoyable like the date or the band or not get what your after like the job. If the person is very different then you have your right to leave after you pay what you bought at the very least as relationships aren't meant to be based on lies. It is a risk your going to have to take though if you are going to meet people in person.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 33 (view)

Dating someone who lives in a rough area
Posted: 1/8/2010 2:27:20 AM
There aren't any truly rough areas in my city other then a few drug hot spots but they are hardly rough as all you might get is a bit of shouting and isolated instances of violence but they are hardly areas that you would stay away from totally. I can't think of a single area that i wouldn't go to date someone.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 12 (view)

Displaced people - class divide?
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:50:50 AM
It is unfortunate that people tend to be quick to jump to conclusions on who you are and what your about based on your job or dress or whatever they see. All you can do is be yourself and if they don't like it then it wasn't meant to be. You can't pretend to be someone your not forever so no good acting in a certain way and it is all about finding someone that loves being with you and you with them.

Show ALL Forums