Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: ok. you've met 'the one', decide to join forces, now what??
 boaterbob925
Msg: 35 (view)

ok. you've met 'the one', decide to join forces, now what??
Posted: 1/24/2008 3:04:18 PM
I have read some posts on you moving too fast...
Let not your heart be troubled.
I met sweet Linda and was smitten from the start.
We frolicked like otters and moved in together right away. 3 weeks later I think.
It was like we each found our other half.
After living together a couple of year we got married, and had two sons, now grown and off living life.
We had a few bumps as the years passed. We went to a few counselors and worked through our issues. As I look back, I must admit that some of my determination that worked so well in business was "pig-headedness" in a relationship. I smile now with the insight. But the truth of the matter is that we were both going to do what it took to be there for each other.
Both of us being sex addicts sure helped too. I don't think we missed 20 days in over 25 years. It is almost impossible to stay mad when you make love. It truly is a glue that bonds in a good way.
The best thing about knowing that you have a partner and best friend is that you watch each other's back. She was my rock when I had no one else to turn to. She helped me through sick and dying friends and parents. And now that she needs help, I consider it an honor to be here for her, even though I know the next months and years will test my soul.
Live in the moment, and never go to sleep angry.
If you have nothing good to say, a hug works.
Appreciate the gift you have.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 190 (view)

How many sexual partners does it take to become a turn off!
Posted: 1/21/2008 10:55:27 AM
Well I don't know if others feel this way, but I really got off on hearing my GFs tell me about their exploits. I never felt threatened or jealous since if we enjoyed each other's company her liking someone else in a fling or relationship prior to me was just part of her life.
Hearing a sexy gal brag about how exciting her exploits were is better than any blue pill for me. Self confidence in erotic matters and a dash of attitude in pleasure and entitlement is the real turn on for me. A hot cougar is such a joy to see. Perhaps the double standard will finally end up in the dust bin where it belongs.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 172 (view)

bad pickuplines
Posted: 1/18/2008 5:05:33 AM
This joke works for me:
Mason vs. Dixie

A University of Georgia student was visiting a Yankee relative in Boston over the holidays. He went to a large party and met a pretty co-ed. He was attempting to start up a conversation with the line, "Where does you go to school?"

The coed, of course, was not overly impressed with his grammar or southern drawl, but did answer his question. "Yale," she replied.

The Georgia student took a big, deep breath and shouted, "WHERE DOES YOU GO TO SCHOOL?"
 boaterbob925
Msg: 35 (view)

Fun girls ... ?
Posted: 1/18/2008 5:00:02 AM
I love the two camps that posters seem to be congregating in:
1. Fun = impulsive, spontaneous, self-starter kind of gal.
2. Fun = slut, loose, hoey.
Those in camp #2 are the same guys that would probably f*ck a rock if they thought there was a bug underneath it.
Reminds me of the Perv that went to the Shrink to get some help.
Dr. asks him to look at some Ink Blots and explain what he sees.
Well, blot after blot results in interpretations of wild and deviant sex acts.
When the hour was up and the Perv was heading out the door, he leans back and says "Psst Doc... you want to sell me any of those nasty pictures?"
 boaterbob925
Msg: 7 (view)

Fist
Posted: 1/17/2008 6:51:52 PM
Go to YouTube and look up the Rick James SuperFreak video.
Any of those gurls could get a hand from me.
From their head down to their toes.
And I would take them home to Mother.
Celebrate your freak.
LOL
 boaterbob925
Msg: 8 (view)

Panty Masterbation
Posted: 1/17/2008 2:21:19 PM
It amuses me to see the various levels of judgement that feed the rants.
One that made me ponder was the concern regarding "selfish" sex.
Thinking back in the sizzling memory corner and dusting off some hot ones I found that the absolute best and hottest were involving SELFISH sex from both parties.
Go on... admit it... that time where you were both so horny that you used each other like rented mules. There are times that being used just works.
"But I want to be appreciated for my mind", he says.
"Shut up and get those jeans off so I can see why I put up with your sh*t", she replies.
It is just so animalistic.
Growl...
 boaterbob925
Msg: 14 (view)

Idiot Sightings....They walk amongst us...8)
Posted: 1/17/2008 1:30:31 PM
This is TRUE!

While returning to a municipal parking garage after the midnight fireworks on New Years Eve I passed a very distraught woman wailing to a Police Officer "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO VALET PARKING!!!"
Some sharpie had approached her car with valet tickets at the entry and she got out gave him the keys and let him "park" her car.
Sure beats breaking into a parked car AND you get an extra hour or two to scram.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 76 (view)

Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:25:55 AM
Well, this seems like perfectly normal behavior to Bill Clinton!
At least if you can believe the large number of women who claimed harassment from our distinguished former Governor and President.
So if the President did it, it must be OK, right?
 boaterbob925
Msg: 389 (view)

Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 1/11/2008 11:00:15 AM
what if a guy strings a woman along for months on the belief he loves her and she falls in love with him also and feels ok and ready to have a sexual encounter with him...
FINALLY... in a moment of mutual passion (passion his, surrender hers) the big event happens.
AND IT IS A DUD! No fireworks, no bells ringing, just a tedious surrender after months of teasing and saying NO. The man leaves devastated... conflicted after wasting months to find out that the woman who he thought was his lover to be just wasn't into it.
ANY woman I have had a passionate encounter with was never dumped because I got what I wanted... she was pursued with renewed vigor because I couldn't get enough and needed more. If passion is not mutual, there is no flame, no heat, no reason to go on. This gal wasn't dumped... she was set free to find someone who she can truly make her run with scissors.
Bob
PS...
All my serious relationships started with fire and stayed hot because we kept blowing on the coals. If a partner won't blow on the coals with you... the fire goes out.

PPS
What a lucky escape he made. Can you imagine living with a Drama Queen who thinks relationships should be tailored to her needs by lawyers? What she needs is not a law, but counseling to help her lose her fear of mutual adult relationships and gain some self respect as a woman.
 boaterbob925
Msg: 118 (view)

Sex on the First Date
Posted: 1/10/2008 3:18:14 PM
I think you saved yourself a lot of time.
You are both consenting adults that shared an adult pleasure.
If the sex wasn't anything to write home about, now you can spend your time searching for someone who gets your fires hot.
I have noticed a few comments that seem to harken back to our old friend Mr. Standard Dubleve. If a man will take what is offered from a lady on the first date, then leave thinking he really met a slut, then what does that make him?
Personally I think that a lady who is comfortable enough in her own skin to share pleasure with another person as a way of getting to know each other is pretty fantastic. I wish that the word "slut" could be elevated to the level of "erotic free spirit".
Bob

Show ALL Forums