Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dating sure has changed , shallow women
 cdan1957
Msg: 12 (view)

Dating sure has changed , shallow women
Posted: 9/6/2017 9:15:40 AM
I dont see it as shallow at all. As one who has been on a few "meets" nothing is worse than sitting with someone you do not find attractive. It is uncomfortable, awkward, time stands still and you feel bad for being so damn superficial. Strike that, there is one thing worse, sitting across the table from someone that you are sure finds you unattractive. If she wants more pictures, why not send them? Limit the surprises as much as you can.
 cdan1957
Msg: 115 (view)

When they can't perform anymore anyway...
Posted: 8/23/2017 8:42:49 AM

CDAN, we can't even see your face, wtf?!

Sure you can....not sure why you would want to though. I changed it. Now if you look really closely I am standing on the other side of the canyon.

You clearly are a poor judge of female beauty

My quote had nothing to do with beauty, it was purely regarding who looked older. I think skies looks younger and considering that she is younger I am not sure why that is a stretch. Anyway, beauty is subjective. I dont care what you think is beauty anymore than you care what I think.

Maybe a male perhaps? huh?

Two prime examples right here....they probably consider themselves "nice people"......smh

Nope, I never considered myself a nice person.

and Penny if the new title of the thread "When they can't perform anymore anyway..." was meant for me (since you quoted me) I got a ton of issues...that isnt one of them
 cdan1957
Msg: 109 (view)

does falling asleep during the date, count?
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:27:45 AM
Nothing better than a good cat fight. I have to admit when I got in this morning I logged on here just to see the responses to this thread.
Some thoughts;

PennyAnte look much more youthful then Skies :)
...Really?? Dont see it at all but to each his own.

I think skies and her SO make for an attractive couple.

How many clevage shots are too many?

To say you don't look at a profile when answering a comment is BS, everybody does.

Penny, do they still use silicone?

Regarding the topic, I think you get to a certain age when you throw all that out the window.
 cdan1957
Msg: 81 (view)

This space intentionally left blank
Posted: 8/22/2017 6:03:55 AM

Who are you, the forum police? I'm not here for people to recognize my gender. Not too bright, are we?

Op, if you hang around the forums for a while that question will be answered for you. In response to the original question, I think that every case would be different and there are so many factors that come into play it would be difficult to answer. However, for me, sex on a first date wouldn't eliminate the possibility of a LTR.
 cdan1957
Msg: 48 (view)

View of OLD
Posted: 7/28/2017 7:04:12 AM
Thank you NY, I think you are correct. People are set in their ways and even though the results they are seeing are not what they want they will either blame every one else or give up, I do not understand it and never will. Maybe they feel their presence is enough or are just completely unwilling to make an effort.
 cdan1957
Msg: 46 (view)

View of OLD
Posted: 7/27/2017 7:49:31 AM

What's missing in OLD is the real physical connection to other people.

You do realize that the point of this is to just make an initial contact and then meet, right? I look at it this way, I met, dated and am now engaged to someone I never would have met without OLD. It is what it is, you throw out a profile and go on with living. If you want to look at it as fishing, cast the line, tie your pole to the pier and check back with it once in a while. If you think this is going to cure everything that is lacking in your social existence you are in for a crude awakening.
 cdan1957
Msg: 210 (view)

Bait and Switch
Posted: 7/18/2017 10:14:40 AM
Breath of fresh air? Really? All I saw was him copying and pasting the same post over and over again calling all the posters on this forum losers and all the advice they give is crap and everyone should read his threads because "he gets all the chicks". I am not sure what he is spewing but I dont think its fresh air. Have these forums become stale? I think so. No visable link on the home page has pretty much killed input from new members.
 cdan1957
Msg: 202 (view)

Bait and Switch
Posted: 7/18/2017 8:12:07 AM
So did U2 get bounced or post and run....I guess I really don't care. I think it is funny that a person posts to a forum calling the posters losers...except him of course. Why would you want to read the postings of losers? Just wondering, and then he wants the losers to read his threads. Oh right it is because :he gets chicks"....but if everyone on here are losers....Funny funny people in this world.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 33 (view)

what part is he seeing? :)
Posted: 6/5/2017 9:12:28 AM

My intuition was right..He confessed today that he still lives with his baby mama but they are not really together .According to him they have grew apart and now are trying to find ways to split without having full impact on their kids.

All that is really missing here is and "she dont understand me". This is still BS, the reason being, if they are working out the best way to call it quits then what is there to hide? He would be available for some weekends and week nights because hell moma is there to watch the kids and if she wanted to go out he could do the same for her. You want to watch him squirm, tell him you would like to talk to her to confirm his current situation. Run way!!, this is a dumpster fired.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 6 (view)

My dating experience
Posted: 4/24/2017 9:46:53 AM
Glad to see it worked out for you briningit. I read so many negative reviews on here regarding OLD that it was refreshing to hear a positive one...hope it continues to go well for you.
 cdan1957
Msg: 23 (view)

Dumped out of gnomewhere
Posted: 3/27/2017 12:21:23 PM
Who knows if that is the real reason. It may be just the standard excuse she uses when she is no longer interested. It sounds like the standard it's not you it's me. Wouldn't think about it another minute..Next!!
 cdan1957
Msg: 60 (view)

Who is the moron who puts the random pics of women up on top of the message page?
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:41:05 AM
Tounge? I am assuming your spelling of that was tongue in cheek.
 cdan1957
Msg: 16 (view)

Friend Zone
Posted: 3/16/2017 6:47:51 AM

He could ask her out, but at this point, all he will do is get rejected. Not smart.

BFD...he gets rejected. I know a way to never ever get rejected....never ask. What is not smart is living your life on the sidelines.

Is it possible she sees you as just a friend...possible. Is it possible she is as shy as you are and is waiting for you to ask...possible. Will you find out if you never ask...probably not possible.
 cdan1957
Msg: 5 (view)

Friend Zone
Posted: 3/15/2017 10:19:29 AM
There you go....call to ask her how she is then ask her out. I wouldnt do the salsa thing because that is still a group function. I would do something where it is basically you with her not the two of you and a group. Coffee would work. If you do ask her I would be curious as to how it went, let us know.
 cdan1957
Msg: 2 (view)

Friend Zone
Posted: 3/15/2017 9:30:10 AM
Life is too short. Ask her on a date already. No soccer, no softball no "team" events. Understand that if she is not romantically interested in you it will probably make things awkward going forward but would you rather continue like this? How would you feel if the next BBQ she brings her new boyfriend and you feel you missed an opportunity. Nothing she has done is anything more than what any friend would do, however that doesnt mean she is waiting and waiting and waiting.....for you to make a move.
 cdan1957
Msg: 105 (view)

Why is it harder for some people to stay faithful than others?
Posted: 3/15/2017 5:46:37 AM

Wow, you don't hear many WOMEN behaving this way. A woman like your mom must be like 1 in .... 10 000 000 ?

Add my ex, I guess that means 2 in 10,000,000. The best part of my situation is that he married her....jokes on him.
 cdan1957
Msg: 68 (view)

Only short people here?
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:48:21 AM

Websites are created because they bring in MONEY - not because they are efficient at finding mates for the members. Look at any dating site - the #1 feature they shout is HOW MANY MEMBERS they have. They want you to join as a paying member.

Of course it is about making money but companies are not going to invest time and resources in a product unless the research they have done shows profit potential. If nobody on the websites are actually meeting anybody eventually the membership will dry up. Word of mouth/internet is still a valuable marketing tool.
 cdan1957
Msg: 61 (view)

Only short people here?
Posted: 3/13/2017 6:26:38 AM

Dating sites tend to dredge the bottom of the barrel to only average.

What universe are you living in? New websites are popping up all the time and why do you think that is? Probably because they work and not just for the bottom of the barrel. It is a get it now world with the internet being the main highway...facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram and it goes on and on. Such an insulting and stupid comment to be made on the forums of a dating site...Not sure if you were trolling or you are just an idiot. In looking back at some of your previous posts I am betting on the latter.
 cdan1957
Msg: 17 (view)

Catfished and threatened by a user...
Posted: 2/14/2017 1:40:04 PM
OP, I see you have been on here for seven days....welcome to the world of online dating. I have said it numerous times. The best thing about online dating is meeting people you would have never met otherwise. The worse thing about online dating is meeting people you never would have net otherwise. This person probably has multiple accounts. They had absolutely no intentions of meeting you anywhere at anytime. His goal was simple, to extort money. It is either by throwing some sad story out there that money will help solve and or blackmail. The get naked pictures of you and threaten to post them. Legal?of course not, it is extortion not legal in the UK or anywhere else.

First rule...meet as soon as possible. if for any other reason then to validate whom you are talking. Video chatting is ok but it still doesnt give you a whole picture. Even if it is for a 10 minute cup of coffee, meet.

It says you develop video games for a living. You should be a bit more suspicious om what is on the other side of the keyboard
 cdan1957
Msg: 24 (view)

Blockgate
Posted: 2/7/2017 7:07:53 AM
Rude? I dont know, can someone you have never met be rude? I guess but why do you care? People are telling you not to worry about it because it isnt a big deal. In online dating the only thing you know for sure is that you know absolutely nothing about the person on the other side of the keyboard. To have any emotional ties to what that person says, does or doesnt say or do before you meet is a total waste of energy and time. If a complete stranger can bring out emotional responses then online dating may not be for you.
 cdan1957
Msg: 47 (view)

DATING ON P.O.F.
Posted: 2/1/2017 6:45:30 AM
Not only manged to open up a 10 year old thread but also managed to open one where almost all the people who posted no longer have active profiles...Bravo!!!
 cdan1957
Msg: 29 (view)

Scammers
Posted: 2/1/2017 6:39:51 AM
^^^^ This one is a little more specific than the ones I have messed with...you sure its a scam?
 cdan1957
Msg: 112 (view)

Old Pictures
Posted: 1/27/2017 6:19:42 AM

Gawd, that character name -- huge "B Movie" overdone name that's a turnoff to me -- kind of like an overdone female name in a Bond film like "Allota Vagina" (or maybe that was Austin Powers). But at least that's not a main character.

Huh??? Have you read the books? the Jack Reacher books, which are written by Lee Child (british author), have a huge following. There are 22 books plus short stories. The first book was written in 1997. The latest one released in November of 2016. The movie... had a production budget of 60 million and sold over 160 million. The books...are a billion dollar brand published in 47 languages and 101 territories. With well over 100 million books sold, the series has commanded over a billion dollars in global sales. Sometimes if you dont know it is better not to comment.
 cdan1957
Msg: 42 (view)

when men are emotional and clingy
Posted: 1/26/2017 7:41:20 AM
Wondering why scorpvenus1 is going around and resurrecting old threads...this one is 10 years old.
 cdan1957
Msg: 105 (view)

Old Pictures
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:18:31 AM

What bothered me? Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. I have read all of the books. Jack Reacher is a giant of a man, 6’5”, 250 pounds, a real bruiser. Tom Cruise is a friggin’ midget. This does NOT work.

This is the one that really bothered me also. Jack Reacher's size is important to his character. I do like Cruise so I biatched about it but still watch the movies.Though I didn't see Langdon as Hanks it really didnt bother me that much.

However I can see if the person that walks throught the door looks nothing like their picture the emotional response is not a positive one and may doom the "meet" from the start.....for crap sake be who you are not who you were!!
 Cdan1957
Msg: 13 (view)

Scammers
Posted: 1/23/2017 8:59:34 AM
^^^^ Improve their game? Seriously? Personal email address? Everybody has about 10 different email addresses. They are not improving their game on you, they are playing the numbers game.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 10 (view)

Scammers
Posted: 1/23/2017 7:15:44 AM
It doesnt matter who you are, where you are or what is in your profile. It is a numbers game. They send out hundreds, possibly thousands of emails hoping to snag somebody. They arent who they say they are, the pictures are taken from other sites the letters are in a file and sent out accordingly in order. Try getting them to say something specific in the first couple of letters...it will not happen.

I admit it, I also played with them a couple of times. I even got to the point where I told one of them I sent money via western union. I had already googled her picture and found it at numerous websites with numerous names. I knew I wasnt jerking around a real person. It took a few letters for him/her/them to realize I was jerking them around and the letters stopped.
 cdan1957
Msg: 65 (view)

Why do men force themselves upon you?
Posted: 1/13/2017 12:04:56 PM
I think we have a winner!! The oldest post ever reopened.
 cdan1957
Msg: 25 (view)

Increasing your chances to date someone with high education level
Posted: 1/13/2017 7:24:38 AM

I have my masters degree. The big hurdles are:

- people being intimidated because you are more accomplished than them.

Are you not proud of your academic accomplishments? Your profile lists your education as high school. More accomplished is a relative term. I not sure someone attending an additional couple of years of college makes them more accomplished.

I can only speak for myself but the education level was normally the last place I would look. I am pretty sure with the number of users on this website that there are quite a few with advanced degrees. I would think having one picture and a one line profile would be more of a deterent to women than your doctorate.
 cdan1957
Msg: 199 (view)

Unread/Deleted
Posted: 1/11/2017 5:54:50 AM
Damn this is a tired old topic. Why in the hell do people need confirmation of someone's lack of interest with an email saying, you suck! They are not interested in you, your age, your weight, your hair or lack there of, your interests or that they just flat out think you are butt ugly....who knows and why does it matter enough to whine about it in the forums?
 cdan1957
Msg: 71 (view)

Old Pictures
Posted: 1/6/2017 9:07:27 AM
Keep it! I think you look better in it than most of the others. I dont think you even have to explain the relationship. I have always believed that women seeing you with other women increases your chances. I have been hit on 10x more often when I was with someone.
 cdan1957
Msg: 13 (view)

why publicly slander a date?
Posted: 1/6/2017 8:42:36 AM
^^^^ I dont think it is. I have been reading/posting to these forums for quite a few years and have never seen someone post a picture. It is possible to post a link but a picture? I just tried to post a photo in the text here and couldnt do it.
 cdan1957
Msg: 116 (view)

Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/3/2017 9:46:47 AM

I don't ever recall being asked by a dentist if I have high blood pressure, or having them take my blood pressure.

I am having implants done in theree weeks. In my initial visit to the Oral Surgeon one of the things the nurse did was take my blood pressure. She said it was a tad high but wasn't too concerned so, I would imagine if it was an issue it might have delayed or stopped the planned surgery. It is probably an issue, however I have to believe that money, fear and pain may be a bit more of an issue than high blood pressure.
 cdan1957
Msg: 28 (view)

What he says to other women
Posted: 12/21/2016 6:57:34 AM
What he says to another woman is what he feels he needs to say in order to score. Why would he tell her that he is seeing someone and though it is not exclusive it is intimate? I doubt that many women would line up to become involved in that situation. In my opinion it is not what he said that is as important as to his willingness to say it. Women/men trying to trap their men/women on dating sites is something I have read on here more times than I can count. Unless he is a complete idiot I am sure that with every email he gets on here he realize that it is possible that you are initiating it. I think what you have to think is that he really doesnt care. It is quite possible that you are reading more into this relationship than exists.
 cdan1957
Msg: 50 (view)

Can i get used to a heavy smoker?
Posted: 12/14/2016 7:00:00 AM

There is definitely an emotional attachment to addictive processes such as smoking. Declaring any view that upsets your feelings about smoking as "a crock of sh1t" is a strong emotional response in itself.

Doesn't upset my feelings about smoking. I completely understand how others feel about it and always do my best not to expose people to my smoke. I also will make efforts to quit because of the financial and health effects. What I was calling a crock of sh1t was the statement that people who smoke have "emotional problems". I happen to believe that saying if a person smokes he or she has emotional problems is a crock of sh1t. Emotional attachment...yes. addictive attachment...yes. Do I smoke because I am pibolar, depressed or any other emoitional problem?...no. I smoke because when I was 17 my friends did and I thought it was cool.
 cdan1957
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2016 12:16:07 PM

So it's a crock because you say so? My grandfather died from lung cancer and it only took him 2-3 days to quit after smoking for 60 years. He had to quit because he simply couldn't breathe anymore. It's an emotional addiction just as much as it is a physical addiction to nicotine. You're not going to gain 50 pounds when you quit unless you move like a sloth and eat more calories than your body requires.

No it is a crock because its a crock. It is physically addiciting.....read. it is one of the 5 most additing drugs on the planet. Having a relative die of lung cancer doesn't make you an expert. I know what I experience. I am not voicing my opinion by observing others.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-5-most-addictive-drugs-in-the-world-a6924746.html

I didnt say quitting is impossible. I quit for a few years. I quit mainly because of the cost but you know what not only am I addicted to nicotine, I enjoy the hell out of smoking. A cigarette while having a beer, a cigarette after food, a cigarette after sex....its all good. I don't smoke because of any emotional problems. I smoke because I enjoy it, nicotine is addicitng and because it has become a habital part of my routines. Emotional problems? Yes a crock of sh1t.
 cdan1957
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2016 11:08:22 AM

I can definitely relate to that. People say they're not addicted but need a smoke break after an hour. I've always looked at smoking as a sign of emotional problems.

Sorry but this is a major crock of sh1t. Emotional problems? Here's the story of a lot of smokers. Youre 16 or 17, trying to look grown -up or cool or fit in and you light up. You keep lighting up and guess what nicotine is extremely addiciting. Fast forward a ton of years the habit has taken hold and not only is nicotine hooked your ass but you use smoking as a social break and a stress crutch. Then add to the fact every time you quit you pick up about 30 or 50 pounds. It's not a sign of emotional problems. Its the result of a bad decision made long ago that is tough to undo. By the way few smokers will tell you they are not addicited. If they say they are not they are lying.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2016 7:16:57 AM
I smoke my fiance doesn't. I never smoke inside or in the car. She is urging me to quit and I do want to and hopefully will at some point. The point is that if you tell her you may find an acceptable compromise, of course you may not. Only one way to find out, tell her. I would tell her that it bothers you to the point it makes you ill and see what she says.
 cdan1957
Msg: 14 (view)

Second Date
Posted: 11/16/2016 8:03:47 AM
You said she is a busy woman and you also said that after the second date you were initiating contact often. It is quite possible you came across as high maintenance for a person who doesn't have the time. Then again it could be something completely unrelated, you may never know. Going forward you need to decide if you are comfortable being a friend. Do not expect anything more. I would accept the friendship ...after all friends have friends.

In the future you may want to be less aggressive. When I was in dating mode a deal breaker was always too much too soon.
 cdan1957
Msg: 184 (view)

Unread/Deleted
Posted: 10/24/2016 8:58:32 AM

That's hurtful. Even if it is a stranger. So, I can understand. Another kick in the teeth

It is not a kick in the teeth. If you read the other posts to this thread you would realize that not everybody handles rejection very well. Some get upset to the point where they respond angrily, get blocked and create a whole new profile in order to continue to flame the woman who wasn't interested. So you cannot blame women for just deleting email from someone that does not interest them and end any potential issues. The problem, as referenced a million times, is yours. The fact that you care why a complete stranger found you uninteresting, unattractive or both motivates you to the point that you need to rant about it on the forums. Seriously, would you have felt better is she read your mail and deleted it or if she responded with a nicely worded letter that says you suck? I think perhaps what was really bothering you is that this woman was unattractive! So an ugly woman rejected you, that is really a blow to the gonads ain't it? If it makes you feel better, imagine this...the day before she got your mail she met her "Mr Right" and she is so head over heels that she deleted all her mail. You are colleteral damage.
 cdan1957
Msg: 6 (view)

herpes
Posted: 10/18/2016 9:05:56 AM

i read 90% of sexually active americans have likely got herpes and most of them don't even know it.

I dont think so. I think what you read is that 90% of the people that have it dont know they have it. I read that one in five have it, about 20%
 cdan1957
Msg: 21 (view)

why would she catfish me?
Posted: 10/11/2016 6:09:42 AM
Yes this isnt catfishing. Cafishing is someone posing as someone they are not for the purpose of screwing with someone else. The reason? Boredom, curiosity or revenge...who knows. The bottom line is that she told you she wasn't interested. She did this in many different ways the last and most permanent is she replaced you. Why do you care who it was, delete the damn thing and move on. Not only should you not be asking why, you shouldn't care why. The things I regret the most in my 30 plus years of dating, relationships are the stupid ass things I did after being sh1t on. The last time I got cheated on, I told her she was busted and history. She got an email telling "have a nice life". I smile when ever I think of that time.....move on and feel good abut yourself
 cdan1957
Msg: 20 (view)

Dating killer turn offs
Posted: 9/29/2016 7:50:17 AM
What? What is your sample size for this conclusion? If you are not getting the time of day I have a feeling it has nothing to do with their previous experiences. If you want to talk about turn-offs, I have a few.

I think I am going to email Robyn so I can help her set a new record for most blocks in a day!
 cdan1957
Msg: 51 (view)

Gving up on this whole idea..
Posted: 9/22/2016 8:58:00 AM

But I fail to see the connection between online dating and who's flying an airplane.

I'm not surprised.

So you think that there is some logical connection between seeing the person you may want to date and seeing the person flying the plane you are on? How about the cab/limo you are riding in? The train that takes you downtown? You think there is a connection between their appearance and if they are competent in their job of taking me to my desired destination and how they look will influence whether or not I want them transporting me?. You think this should be as important to me as how a potential date looks? I know there is relevance between dating someone and whether or not I am attracted to her. So how she looks as far as a possible mate, relevent. How he or she looks in transporting me, irrelevant.

I trust the FAA and the airlines to put qualified people in the driver's seat, if I didnt I couldn't fly.

She fails to see a connection because there is none. Making a comment "I'm not surprised" to make her appear incapable of understanding your comparison doesnt make your comparison any less assinine.
 cdan1957
Msg: 28 (view)

Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:24:46 AM
^^^^ True enough.

How many pages do you think we would get if we hijacked this thread and started talking about The Donald? and speaking of The Donald hell he got Melania...but its probably because he has more hair than the OP
 cdan1957
Msg: 24 (view)

Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:58:23 AM
I missed ampersand day! Damn it anyway. Or maybe I should say I missed ampersand day & the OP is a tool!!!

Do you really realize how pathetic it is to biatch and moan about the quality of women on an online dating site when you throw a shirtless picture out there with the sun throwing glare off your bald head? Nothing more attractive then some 56 year old gray haired bear sporting a gold chain and decides to put GO BULLDOGS!!! in his profile. I can't imagine why the ladies aren't lining up.

This has to be a Troll, no one is really this much of an asshat.
 cdan1957
Msg: 20 (view)

Blocked on the day of the date
Posted: 9/7/2016 6:22:04 AM

Why do you assume every missed date is due to evil manipulation on the part of some anti-social jerk?

No one is assuming anything and no one said every missed date is evil manipulation. The point is that there are a multitude of reasons why people will not show. I think what ever the reason is if it were me I really wouldn't care. To be blocked and a no show? I would move on and wouldn't give it a second thought, that is the point, she will never know and shouldn't waste time trying to figure it out. Empirical evidence that anyone is getting off on screwing with people?

Empirical evidence is a bit tough to come by on an online dating site so we will have to go with hearsay and that would be years of reading posts that describe that exact thing happening which also includes posts from the actual "evil manipulators". TV shows that are currently running that expose that specific thing. You think that 99 percent of the people on here didn't show because they chickened out? A real student of human nature are you? The 99 to 1 percent ratio may be accurate but it may be the other way around.

vvvvvv... what she said...that is the point. Online dating is the perfect venue for the shy. Breaking a date is as easy as typing two words and would have taken less time than it did to block her.
 cdan1957
Msg: 5 (view)

Blocked on the day of the date
Posted: 9/6/2016 11:09:36 AM
Yes, from what I have read it is fairly common. There could be a ton of reasons and you will probably never know why. It is also true that there are people on here that are not who they say they are and get off on screwing with people they have no intentions meeting and even go as far as to set up a meet they will not show up for. It is unfortunate but apparently true.
 cdan1957
Msg: 34 (view)

Won't give me tail for 3 months
Posted: 9/2/2016 6:33:31 AM
3 month trial...seriously? So after getting your ass dumped twice you are actually thinking about going out with this person on a trial basis? Even if you make it pass your "probation" period what kind of relationship do you think you will have? She will always call all the shots and you better be exactly who she wants you to be or it is back to the dump. You really need to have some self-respect. I don't get it. The last girl I dumped was because I asked her out she told me she was busy and couldn't give me an alternate date, we were going out for a couple of months. I knew there was someone out there where I would be a priority and I was right.
 cdan1957
Msg: 66 (view)

Writing messages to men
Posted: 8/31/2016 6:51:54 AM
Good-Bye and good luck to you.

Sorry to hear about your recent tragedies. One more comment in the event you are still reading, I would suggest you stay with real life encounters. You may be everything you seem to think you are but honestly it is not translating well here. One thing I think OLD is and everybody will agree on is that the initial impression is almost 100% visual. Visually your profile is not very flattering. If you feel that it is not in need of a make over I suspect your results will fall far short of your expectations.

Show ALL Forums