Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how do you move on?
 smart_and_sexy
Msg: 5 (view)

how do you move on?
Posted: 9/9/2008 7:56:55 PM
I think it would be better to concentrate your time and energy at taking care of yourself and your girls. It is still fairly new and the hurt is fresh. After that, it will fall into place.
 smart_and_sexy
Msg: 149 (view)

Prenuptial - maintaining physique - is it reasonable?
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:43:09 AM
This is the stupid-est post ever. Apparently you should also include the fact that your fiance not have a thought in her head either. Don't forget that one. Oh, and hasn't the OP ever seen a 'spread' on husbands either??? Troll.
 smart_and_sexy
Msg: 10 (view)

need help plz
Posted: 9/6/2008 7:37:08 PM
Does no one else see this big pink elephant in the room?!
 smart_and_sexy
Msg: 267 (view)

Why do men use me??
Posted: 9/6/2008 7:16:19 PM
I'm a firm believer that you teach people how to treat you. In my opinion, you are showing him that this is acceptable behaviour for someone to be involved with you. If it isn't in your eyes, speak up and say something. Or do something. Sounds like he is taking advantage of your good nature and you are putting up with it. Good luck.
 smart_and_sexy
Msg: 13 (view)

Contradiction: The Pursuit. When does it end?
Posted: 9/1/2008 5:37:47 PM
Uh, attention whore. If she wanted you, you'd already be with her. If she is a true 'friend' she wouldn't treat you like that. She likes the attention so she keeps you guys on the ropes. Cut bait and keep fishing.

Show ALL Forums