Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: On swallowing
 groovygirl101
Msg: 364 (view)

On swallowing
Posted: 4/11/2017 6:02:22 AM
The taste is the same whether I have feelings for him or not. The enjoyment of sex can be better if you have feelings but let's be real here, sometimes sex is just really good regardless of feelings.
 groovygirl101
Msg: 246 (view)

why do most men judge women by their number of past lovers?
Posted: 12/28/2016 6:01:00 PM
Wow, what a ridiculous post. You don't like women having a sexual past before you came along because it might ruin the fantasy that you own her in every way? WHat does love have to do with her sexuality and body image being secret from other people? If a girl has slept with 100 men, how does it make her less loving? Less honest? Less Loyal? Less caring? Less funny? Less ANYTHING?? No. It makes her a normal human being that isn't playing into the misogynistic ownership fantasy. She is MINE!! Sorry... no she isn't. You are involved in a relationship with an independent human being who had every right to a life before you. Not having had sex before is not an indicator of the ability to love. Jesus.... where do these answers come from???
 groovygirl101
Msg: 52 (view)

Sexless Relationship in Georgia....should i stay or should i go?
Posted: 12/13/2016 10:51:15 AM
Yes, it is time to leave. If he was like this from the beginning and he is saying that it is not important to him... you need to go. He is not going to change.
 groovygirl101
Msg: 203 (view)

Holding Onto Your Virginity an Issue
Posted: 12/13/2016 10:32:46 AM
First, there is no "supposed to" time to do it. If you don't want to have sex, then don't. But don't believe this nonsense that virginity is a thing or that you are somehow not respecting your future husband by having premarital sex. You have sex when YOU want. Don't want sex? Don't have it. But don't expect men to wait around for that very important part of a relationship.
Being a virgin is not "great" it is nothing. Literally just a descriptor of what you are bad at. A guy isn't "not special" just because he wants sex to be a part of a healthy relationship. He is normal. You can have your belief system of course, but I believe that it is harmful to your self esteem and sexuality to hold virginity as a virtue. Sex has no moral component. It is a natural bodily function and marriage doesn't change that. If you want to deprive yourself of healthy sexual experiences, then that is up to you...but I am surprised that you are surprised that no one is interested in doing it (or not doing it) with you.

Be well

Show ALL Forums