Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: older guys younger women
 robert4u2love
Msg: 179 (view)

older guys younger women
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:01:55 PM
I have only one thing to say on this subject. When women date younger men they call them "Cougars" and when men date younger women they call them "Perverts".
This is a sure fire sign that women want it all their way and criticize men for the very same thing that they do. Older men dating younger women is widely accepted in many countries outside the United States, however here in the USA we are subject to much scrutiny and criticism by women who want it all "their way". I feel that most men prefer a woman to his age or younger, this is the norm. Unless you are young and seeking a MILF. In the end the only people that need be concerned are the 2 facing each other.
 robert4u2love
Msg: 620 (view)

why do men think they can use women for sex?
Posted: 7/18/2008 1:47:03 AM
Good luck on finding the guy that will wait a year!
Jack Nicolson said to Helen Hunt in the movie "As Good As It Gets" .....
"Were not open for the no sexos here untill 9am" Man he couldnt have said it better!
What is wrong with women in America these days. All paranoid all worried and all no sexo. Geez its a miricle when somebody does get laid! Its no wonder men often would rather just pay for it!
 robert4u2love
Msg: 52 (view)

Ladies, if he asked you to dress sexy on the 1st date, would you?
Posted: 7/18/2008 1:36:11 AM
Thats exactly what Im talking about! How dare a man mak a simple request? OMG!
How dare women say to men "oh I like to eat sushi" Knowing good and well it will cost pleanty for dinner Geez all of you whacked out in the head women need therapy.
You know that I am currently writing a book that will be called "The Way It Is" and much of what I read on these forums will be material for laughter. Unfortunetly the target audience will not be women but rather men and Im sure a best seller.
I have totally given up on internet dating and if by chance I meet someone in person that resemble a thing called normalacy then I will grab her. But as for this rabble of sycos on here Im finnished. I heard enough to give a panel of psyciatrists a major headache and they all have recommended a daily dosage of Xannax 3 times a day for life! Not for me but all of you nut jobs out there. My God what have you done?
Hey girls Im also going to design a line of clothing specifically designed for first dates!
It will include an all black covering from head to toe where only you can see the eyes and dark sunglasses will be optional. haha Isnt that what the islamics wear? Do you ladies want to resort to that? haha Its only a matter of time till your sycosis sets in all of the way and you will all replace men with large male dogs or a cat.
Just quit while your ahead. Take your Xannax and pretend to be looking for a man online so you dont have to feel like your getting too old. Then take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what happened to me? I used to never be this uptight? Then take another Xannax and go to bed ALONE>>>>>>>
 robert4u2love
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2008 12:49:09 AM
Geez I just read all of your replies and talk about dont tell me anything, not a chance etc etc just shows how brutal and unforgiving women are plain and simple. like I said before say just one wrong word and your history. Totally unfair, totally all about me me me. yah yah yah .
A woman will selldom do for a man what a man will do for a woman. Just goes to show you what a sad sate of affairs its become. Its no wonder with that type of attitude being the general concensus that nobody hooks up and men turn to younger women and usually will prefer to simply pay for sex. This way they dont get the cold shoulder and dont have to waste time. When are women going to lighten up and give a man a simple break? When are women going to be more fair? When are women going to realize that with that hauty attitude they are going nowhere? Women like these deserve to have to pick up their tab on the first date just to get their prideful all about me head out of the place where the sun dosnt shine.
Greed and Pride basically sucks. How about the opposite? Humility and generosity?
OMG that would kill you wouldnt it! Yeah Im the bad guy. Think white and get right!
And women think that they are so smart but they still dont understand men. I understand women but the results are just all one sided. Boo frickidy Hoo, Got an issue heres a tissue!
 robert4u2love
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 6/27/2008 9:03:56 PM
I think women should know automatically to try to dress sexy and be attractive. There are some women that dont even want to be bothered with dressing up. That just shows where their head is at and how important the guy she is going to meet is to her. Really who wants to dress "unsexy?" Covering up with layer and layers of clothing?
The one thing I always found unsexy is when women tie a sweater around their waist as to cover their butt with it. Now that just looks plain retarded to me. Then again so does shaving your head so you can look like a convict too. So the world is upside down and backwards and thats the cool in thing? Maybe Im just an old fashioned guy that wishes things didnt have to be so complicated. Anything you say can and will be held against you. Its just brutal, even online. Cant we just all get along and love one another?
 robert4u2love
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 6/15/2008 3:10:55 PM
Dallas, Im not bitter or angry just a little tired of the way women often treat men. You have your opinion and I have mine. Ive dated women who more often than not tell me how every guy they go out with wants to get laid on the first date. So I hear them. I guess these guys are not horny dogs maybe just sexually motivated huh? But if you take the time to read what I had to say, how much of the valid points could you disagree with? Im not on here to be confrontational or to get into a pissing match. So lets just leave it alone. Peace be with you. Every person has his or her style. I just wish things were not so difficult and complicated. Seems the older we get the more complicated things get. But really if you anylize the complications, it will usually come back to the same old problem.....money. Thats is usually where a womans head is at 90% of the time. The obsession with the bills, the bank account, spending etc. 20 trips to the house thermostat etc. Ive seen it all.
 robert4u2love
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2008 12:57:36 PM
[qoute]Robert, please feel free to speak for YOURSELF, but don't attempt to speak for the rest of us, you just make yourself look stupid. No, many men are quite capable of being gentlemen rather than "horny dogs" no matter what you may claim to the contrary.

Dallasflier your just one of these guys that suck up to women. For them you are a mark and have no balls. You probably spend more time online on adult sites rather than being a gentleman. Being a gentleman is good but to deny your sexuality or desire for it is a cop out. The truth is men do want sex and so do women. The problem is women have to deal with all the psycolocical issues pumped into their heads since childhood.
Also they get pregnant, and with that there is responseability. Besides the fact that women feel like sexual objects everytime a man looks at her. Thats a lot of garbage to have to deal with. And I cant blame them for feeling the way they do either. At least I understand these things. My prior statment may have been somewhat crude but brutally honest. Guys are more sexually driven due to our physical needs, women can hold out longer but climb the walls when they ovulate. And often tear those walls down when they do. As for the tread subject. The man requesting a woman to dress sexy may or may not have done it with innocence. Where as the lesson to be learned here is just how brutal and unforgiving women can be for just saying one wrong thing. Thats it just like that your gone. You cant make not even one mistake and say the wrong thing or you are HISTORY. But at the same time the very same women want you to understand that their children come first and you will always be number 2. They also want you to understand that they have had children and those stretch marks are just normal. Not to mention the extra 40lbs they are carring around their waist. But hell just say the wrong word and your a gonner right? What happened to fair play?
Here I go again on another rant. Its no wonder that men fly out of this country to find women who are more willing to play the role of a wife rather than the role of a dictator.
Maybe thats why I see so many women with over 200 people on their friends list. And they are still single. Are they really looking for love or just the next sucker to take them out?
I am a person who knows what it really takes to make a true love relationship work. My problem has been finding somone who is willing to play fair and do their part in the process of keeping love alive. For us men we have to endure a platora of womens psycoligical issues not to mention the fact that many women are looking at men for more than love. No they want it all. The house, the car, the MONEY, the prestige of being with a man who has been a major success in life and is known in the community. Just so they can say "thats my husband".....Its no wonder that every Pastor Ive met has a smoking hot wife. Not to mention the fact that at every level it really all come down to the damm money. If your rich you get a babe, if your poor you get broom Hilda. Are women really that shallow?
OK I feel better now....I vented my frustrations with THE WAY IT IS. Sure the way it is is this.....Men do want sex...women want money....women want you to spend all your so the can save all theirs! And in the end its all sexual discrimination simply because of gender. Men pay and women are on the receiving end of eevrything and picky ass hell too. Unless you leave the good old USA and go where there is poverty and then an older guy like me can easily marry someone 20 years younger. And why? Go back to the money part again. Its demographics and finance. Face it if I were to paste a $1000 bill to my forehead I can easily do 90% of the housewives on my block! Yet the question still stands "How many of them would be worth it?"
 robert4u2love
Msg: 149 (view)

Why are men so darn... respectful?
Posted: 6/8/2008 9:55:19 AM
OK, I went cycling... barely made it up a long, steep hill and sat down on the ridge to catch some breath. There comes a gorgeous looking guy biking fast up that hill, effortlessly... I am sitting there, panting, thinking that, in an ideal world, he'll strike a conversation. Sure enough, he stops, asks me if I am OK, I say yes, compliment him for his biking skills, and we chat for a while. Problem is, I've just biked 8 miles and I am all sweaty, so I am giving him mixed signals. He is sensitive to the signals like a barometer, I can see he is dying to get my phone number, but eventually I get totally embarrassed by the whole situation, touch the bike's handle bar to pull away, and immediately he wishes me a good day and disappears, and I can see he does so with regret. Within seconds, I turn around and chase him downhill so fast that I don't know how I did not break my neck, and he is nowhere to be found. So now I am going to bike this trail every day like an idiot I am.

Question... why? I've been to countries where you can't get rid of a guy for the life of yours; OF COURSE I am giving mixed signals, I am a woman for heaven's sake... why did he go away?

REPLY: You shouldnt have gave him mixed signals. If you really liked him you should have make it very clear. Guys get tired of getting rejected so many in doubt wont make a move unless the woman smiles a lot and shows she is interested. Next time discard the things that were going through your head that gave him the mixed signals and flirt!
On the other hand if he was a really good looking guy. He probably already had a hot babe that he was commited to so he didnt want to cheat. You have to repect him for that. Either way sometimes we just miss. So forgive yourself and move on. And know exactly what to do next time.
 robert4u2love
Msg: 79 (view)

1st Date Expecting Dutch without discussing beforehand
Posted: 6/8/2008 9:38:39 AM
Dawn1114 and Geekybroad at least have their head in the right frame of mind. Unlike the woman who sat there expecting total strangers to foot her bill for what? Simply because she has female genetailia? No she was one of these women who think its all about them and couldnt care less about trying to be fair because in her distorted mind she is "special" and people must pay simply for her company. In a group scenario everyone must pay their own part unless someone offered to pay for you. Nobody offered to pay for her but she sat there with the dumb blonde look on her face totally expecting for someone...anyone to pay for her. I would have told management that she is the new dishwasher! Just to get her head out of the sky.
Meeting for the first time is just that a meeting of two people who dont know each other and need to make an assesment if they want to see each other again. Dutch is perfect for women who dont want to feel obligated or like they have to put out because they owe a guy for dinner. Its also good for men who for one reason or another didnt care for the person he was meeting and didnt have to pay for dinner just because...
Now if there is a connection and a second date. Most likely the man is interested in seeing her again. Then things are different because the 2 people have alreay met and seen each other. This would then qualify as an actual date not just meeting someone.
And in most cases the man will always pick up the tab. But men do appreciate when the woman offers to pay from time to time so as to balance things out and it shows that she is not so conceited and that she can be a giving person too. Far too many takers her in Las Vegas who think a man must pay simply for the privilage of having company for a date even if she has no intention on putting out. Its the all for me and none for you attitude that really makes me mad. Well if she is smoking hot, 10 years younger than me and really loves sex I guess I wouldnt mind because of the benefits! But thats usually not the case. What we have here on this site are a bunch of overweight women who havnt taken the time to look in the mirror and do a reality check. I think women really need to do that. I also think when women stand in front of a mirror nude and do a reality check they have to ask themselves " How picky can I be?". Also "should I be wasting too much time being so picky and tight? Or should I take a mans advances as a compliment?" next I think women also needs to realize that men are men. And men do want to have sex. No you cant have a real relationship without it so get used to the idea that at some point you will have to face it. And if your just not ready for it maybe you shouldnt be fooling yourself and wasting a mans time. If you have intamacy issues then see a counsler or a shrink and get a new prespective on the subject. No man wants to date a woman for 6 weeks only to find out she's a "No sexo" Like Jack Nicolson said in the movie "As Good As It Gets" to Helen Hunt..."Were not open for the no sexos until 9am"... It couldnt have been said better. Granted I want a quality relationship and Im not out for one night stands. But a relationship without sex will cause me to have to look for it elsewhere. When I was in my 20's and arrogant as hell. I used to tell the girls "hey if you dont do it, Ill find someone else who will". Like I said before its not all about sex. But a relationship without it is doomed. So ladies get over your fears. And remember how uncomplicated you used to be. Be realistic about your age and weight and when a man makes a move and wants to sleep with you dont get mad or offended. Take it as a compliment! It could be worse. Worse is when no man even tries and that is a sign for you to go to the gym and get on a treadmill, buy some makeup and new clothing, also some Victoria's Secret... A littl effort goes a long way! I guess while Im ranting and raving Ill also say this. Women after their 40's are beginning to look like men with breasts. You need the make up and guys like long hair not that short "Im too lazy to do my hair do". Because it makes a man feel like he is dating another man. Men like femininity and the girly girl look. Dress sexy, take the time to do your hair and makeup. Show your best attributes. Remember men are very visual. Where as women tend to be emotional. Ive always said that "every woman has something good". Take your best and use it to your advantage. And the last thing I can say is "its easier to change ones self than to try to change another person" "be what the other person would want"...
Good luck to all and my heart goes out to everyone. I really do hope that everyone here finds that special someone because life alone is only half full.
 robert4u2love
Msg: 78 (view)

Posted: 6/4/2008 11:53:59 PM
This thread is becoming a comedy...
The bottom line is when two people meet for the very first time it really should be dutch. Face it you have never seen each other before and if it dosnt go anywhere nobody has to feel bad that they had to pay. Like Ive said before if I really like the person Ill usually pick up the tab. But I have already been on dates where the person showing up isnt the person in the picture...and one look and you say to yourself "why me?" So with that being said. Give me a real good reason why I should have to pick up the tab in a senario like that?
How about this one. Ive been called on the phone and asked to lunch, then expected to pay. Why? Just because I am a man?
I think the best comedy of all time would be a movie where the role of men and women are reversed! I can just see the laughs when the guys are puzzy blocking their friends or you can hear men saying things like "well i think Ill let her take me out but she better not expect me to sleep with her!" Im telling you it would be a riot!
 robert4u2love
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 6/4/2008 11:21:13 PM
Now that I think of it I dated someone on here that was showing all her cleavage in her pics but when she showed up she was covered in layers of clothing and looking quite un-sexy. What was up with that? Throw out the bait but then chicken out? Far too many women on this site are anti-sex kinda makes me wonder why they even bother to try. Face it girls all men are horny dogs and Ive met several women in my time that just couldnt get enough too. Its just how well us men play our cards to get you chickens to calm down about the nervous worries of the horrible thing called SEX...
 robert4u2love
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 6/3/2008 10:40:09 PM
I usually ask "How are we dressing? Casual or formal or inbetween?". And say no futher. This way I can see just how much effort she puts into meeting me. This is a good sign of what kind of person she is and how she likes to dress. If my date shows up with no make up at all and wearing some old worn out jeans and a t shirt Ive got to wonder why she even bothered to drive. Dose she use toilet paper too? Or drip dry? haha
 robert4u2love
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 6/3/2008 10:32:44 PM
Well since I put on my profile that I like to date dutch it has cut the scams way down. I see it as an excellent FILTER to weed out the undesirable types like women who just use men. You know the ones that have no problem uttering the words I want, I want , I want....haha. Yeah things are better now and the dates Ive been on are a little more considerate about paying. If I really like the person I always offer to pay anyways. I just think men dont always like getting stuck with the check if the person shows up and is a bomb as in bad date.
I think meeting someone for the first time should be a simple thing for the reasons outlined by others here before like misrepresentation of pictures, age, weight, body type, even height (often I hear women complain short guys posting they are 5'11" etc)
so meeting for the first time is to simply see the person up front and close. Because we all know that not everyone always look as good as in thir pics. Nor can you see just how big their ass is either. Seem like I get a lot of email from short fat women who post that they are Average. Well short and fat may be average for them but not me. When will I meet a woman who is nice and has an ass the size of mine or smaller? That is the million dollar question....But I must say personality goes a long way...
 robert4u2love
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 4/28/2008 2:56:37 AM
Elaine88 and PartyPony are 2 women on this thread who at least have a good attitude about dating. Im sure Ive missed a couple on this whole thread so forgive me if I forgot someone here. Anyways if either one of you are ever in Las Vegas I would be proud to pay for your dinners and drinks. Just based on a good attitude! What we have here in Las Vegas more often than not are a lot of women who are all about the money and they definetly dont want to spend any of theirs! They want the man to pay for everything while they nit pick, scrutenize, and judge you. All at the mans expense so why not go out? After all women here think they have nothing to lose when the man always has to pay pay pay. Its just what I call Las Vegas Greed.
The first thing I noticed about the people here in Vegas was their level of GREED and PRIDE. You cant say anything to anyone here without them getting mad at you because of their pride. Not even if its the truth! But not all Vegas women are like that. Unfortunetly most are though. Thinking they are all that and knowingly taking advantage of men because in their minds we are just a bunch of saps anyway.
Women are just not used to playing fair. It's because of supply and demand. Men want and need sex and the women always play afraid like little school girls if they dont see a big house, expensive car, and a wealthy business owner. In that case the legs spread very quickly! I used to live with some rich friends of mine and one of them would send a limo to pick up their date. After a tour of the million dollar home up on the hill it was only a matter of an hour or two before he had them in bed! Money talks here! But what all of the countless women I witnessed that played into the rich guy game didnt realize was that rich guys never want to get married! So the joke was all on them. So in the end a $50 limo ride a couple of $20 bottles of wine and a big house and a nice car will get you laid everytime! I lived there and I witnessed it firsthand. As for me Im just the kind of guy that is too honest for my own good and I just be myself. But I did get tired of first dates where I have to pay for some person who dosnt even look like her picture or the picture was 10 years old etc. Misrepresentaion runs rampant on dating websites all of the time. And very rarely do you ever see a full body shot picture of any woman who is a few extra pounds or BBW. Its always just a face shot. So why not just be you and show who you are? I think if I try to meet someone and I suggest going dutch and the woman agrees that right there tells me thats she is not out to play me but actually a cool chick who just wants to meet. And if I like her Ill insist on paying the bill. Not expecting sex or anything in return. Now when a guy dates someone a couple of times usually by the 3rd or 4th date he may feel its time to get a little closer and make a move for intamacy. Thats why a sure fire sign of a dinner whore is only 2 dates and you never see her again. That is the sign of a woman that has issues with her sexuality or just wants the attention and likes to go out but dosnt want to put out in bed. Why are women so afraid of sex anyway? All of these personals with just friends or hang out...or do not contact me if you've been looking for a sexual encounter. Face it girls all men are looking for a sexual encounter, they just want it to be with someone who turns them on! As for me I enjoy sex just like anyone else but I always look at a woman as a whole person...looks, personality and most importantly compatability. Is she physically, emotionally and mentally available? Or is she "On Tour" like all of these women on here with over a hundred friends on their list! That is a sign of someone that is real picky and undesireable for whatever reason. Its more like a big red flag saying WARNING! Exspect to pay and exspect it to go nowhere too! Well Ive met some nice people online and its a matter of compatability I think and initial attraction that is where people actually hook up. I need to vent a little and now I feel better. Im seeing someone but Im at a crossroads in life so for now I want to keep things light. I have to make some real hard life decisions soon and Im not sure what will happen. Dads got cancer and lives out of state. So do I move or do I visit? Life is short and ladies as we get older dont wast your time playng so hard to get or being afraid of sex. In a matter of years none of us will still be here and it will be a world of all new people. So dont waste it, enjoy it! Peace everyone and good luck finding your match or free dinner depending on who you are....who are you? Thaink that one over....
 robert4u2love
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2008 6:10:16 AM
The reason men like to go Dutch is they are getting sick and tired of all the women who are "ON TOUR" (DINNER WHORES) at the mans expense. Thats it in a nutshell.
Plain and simple and the guy gets tired and says enough is enough already, if you like me then you wont mind paying for the food you will be eating anyway. Its like going to get something to eat on your own but meeting someone for conversation at the same time. Tell me why would this offend you? Thankfully all women dont have the man has to pay mentallity. There are some who like to play fair and others who think its all about them.
I posted that it should be mandatory to be Dutch for the first 3 dates to keep the scammmers away. And meet only women sincere about liking the person not the date or dinner and the attention.
 robert4u2love
Msg: 16 (view)

Why are girls attracted to a man who is already with someone?
Posted: 2/11/2008 2:43:44 AM
Naturally women see other women as the competition. At first look a woman looks at another woman from head to toe and sizes her up right away. Where as men just shake hands and say hello. Women want to steal you away from the other woman in order to elevate themselves in their warped mind. Sometimes they will hit on you just to tell the woman you are with about it, not caring what it does to anyone.
Who can understand the female mind? Nobody because even the females dont understand why they do half the things they do.

Show ALL Forums