Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Are their women out there that would like a male friend only?
 grumpy barbie
Msg: 26 (view)

Are their women out there that would like a male friend only?
Posted: 2/28/2009 12:12:48 AM
I'd love to be your friend, but I have kids, sorry!
 grumpy barbie
Msg: 6 (view)

What to do?
Posted: 2/27/2009 11:38:25 PM
Go with your gut!! If you can't figure out what it's telling you, let me help. The answer is NO, don't go back. No "what ifs" and no "ya buts" But is always followed by bullshit. No, no,no,no. For a million reasons. NO!!!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 16 (view)

Do women care about those POF gift things?
Posted: 1/9/2009 1:44:41 AM
~snicker~ I don't care about them either way. If I get one, seems to me he's trying too hard. But flattering that he would make the effort. Sincerely, guys send out messages and for a lot of them it's hard to do, everyone fears rejection at some point and with a first message it's a 50/50 shot, yes?

Roses on first contact are odd. I find that those come from fellows who don't know that they only get two a month! So I tend to give them a heads up right away and hope that he didn't waste his other one already!!

But here is what I like to do with my 'gifts'. The odd time, I'll get a snarky message from a very upset gentleman who happens to hate my profile and tells me so, in a very 'polite' way.

I simply respond~ change the subject line to "I'm sorry" and attach a gift. Never once have they not opened it and read the much deserved reply!! ~wink~

You understand that now that I've shared this with the class I'm going to get hate mail with gifts for the next month!! But it was worth it!!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 8 (view)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31st - CACTUS PETES/BIRCHMOUNT HALLOWEEN PARTY
Posted: 10/19/2008 7:58:36 PM
I'm in!! This will be the first POF thing I've gone too, I think I'm rather looking forward to it!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 15 (view)

New flame has issues with the ex...
Posted: 10/16/2008 12:59:07 AM
I agree with the majority of posters. Mary should know better. They are not her children and she's walking a very fine line. IF that line is crossed things won't be pretty between Mary and your EX.

Mary rather enjoys making mountains out of mole hills.

I think Mary is pretty smart, I think Mary is taking advantage of your EX's emotional state, mental status, whatever. I think you can see through this and you know what's right and wrong, but your asking anyway.

I think Mary.....is scary.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 10 (view)

Is it necessary to some up with something funny or original?
Posted: 10/15/2008 1:05:54 AM
He's off licking wounds now....Can they make a little happy face guy that bangs his head against the wall. I'd love to see that, I'd love to use it.

He needs to post a picture where we can see his face, and he needs not try so hard in his messages. Be sincere, be honest, be yourself. If you try too hard, it's obvious!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 11 (view)

wtf did I do?
Posted: 10/14/2008 1:36:43 AM
So let me get this right. Family outings on your dime, She has a boyfriend who has no money, hmmmmm looks like the best of both worlds to me.

She's bitter because you can't keep paying for everything? Tell her to suck it up! If you insist on these family outings, go dutch. If she can't afford it, don't go! Do something else as a "family" like trip over to the park. But I don't understand why you're doing things as a "family" you aren't a family anymore.

The sooner you all adjust to living your own lives, the better off everyone is going to be. It's one thing to send a united front message to the children, it's important that they understand that the two of you get along, but what are they learning from these shopping trips and breaking bread together all the time? Mommy and Daddy are no longer together and Mommy has a boyfriend who lives with his parents and Daddy doesn't like him and Daddy pays for everything and we go out as a family all the time, except Mommys boyfriend doesn't come with us.......and Daddy doesn't live with us anymore but they get along really well..........get it?

Pay what you are supposed to by way of order, anything above that; like extras for the children that you want to give them, do that. She doesn't get to continue to collect above and beyond. WTF. Pack it in friend, the gravy train needs to come to a stop at some point.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 3 (view)

What do I do ???
Posted: 10/14/2008 1:25:23 AM
Oh my God. I'm sorry that happened to you. But I'm in the dark a little. You filed papers and she responded? How does that happen if you don't know where they are?
 Grumpy Barbie

Does daddy help support me?
Posted: 10/14/2008 1:08:17 AM
You have always been honest with him, there is no reason to stop now. I have four children and I've never lied to any of them once, for any reason. But you must govern yourself accordingly. Explain to him what child support is. What's the harm in that? Then you can tell him that there is an order in place. When he asks why Daddy doesn't pay you can tell him that you don't know why, Because I suspect, you don't.

Dad isn't paying for a reason. His reason may not be valid, but he has them. But the reason he doesn't pay isn't because he doesn't love his son (I hope) He's likely not paying because he's angry with you, or doesn't feel he should (because you get it) Maybe he isn't working, maybe he's sick, maybe he's a damn loser! Who knows!!?

We can assume what we want about Dad but the bottom line is that the little one only needs to know the truth, gently put. He's got questions, you've got answers, and if you don't have the answer, tell him you don't. We can't always have the answers to everything, you need to be okay with that.

Protecting his heart is key. I know you already know that.

Oh, and on the not loving his son bit, there is no way he doesn't live a day without thinking about that child. He knows he's done wrong by him and he has to live with that, and I'm willing to bet that he does. It's in there! His day will come. I love Karma!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 6 (view)

Would you marry someone without first dating them?
Posted: 10/14/2008 12:42:55 AM
Would you buy a car without first driving it?
Would you buy a pair of shoes withoug first trying them on?
Would you cross the street without first looking?
Would you chew on the barrel of a gun just for shits and giggles?

I can't believe we bit and replied to this post.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 9 (view)

Holiday Photos
Posted: 10/14/2008 12:28:42 AM
Well, who are you sending the pictures to? His side and your side? If it's your side, it should be you and the kiddies. If it's his side, I'm thinking just the kiddies, unless you are really close with his side still? It's not an easy call. Your side would love a picture of you and the children, would his side feel the same? If not, you could do two set ups like the other poster stated. One of you and the kids and one of just the kids.

Dad can do his own picture with the kids. There isn't any point in getting Dad in on the picture, it's just going to make for ugly. Sooner or later someones spouce is not going to like the annual family picture, catch my drift?

Oh, and don't get sucked into the package deal with photos!! Buy one and take it to another place, like Walmart and get that bad boy scanned!!!

Buck up for the Holidays hun, the first ones are the hardest, you'll pull through though!!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 72 (view)

A question
Posted: 10/13/2008 1:09:25 AM
OMG, I'm an idiot. I read her question and posted. I take it all back, I had no idea. I'm very sorry fellow posters!! 'note to self' read entire thread...........
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 71 (view)

A question
Posted: 10/13/2008 1:04:37 AM
MOVE!
Go back to B.C. and have your baby if that's what you want. Name him on the birth certificate and be done with it.

He can't just 'take the baby' it doesn't work that way. I don't know what your situation is and why he thinks that he would be able to do that. But he first needs to prove you to be unfit.

Odds of him getting custody with his prior record is next to none.

Watch out for this one though, ready. If he decides that he suddenly loves you and wants to be a daddy and he takes baby for visits, or, you guys live together and one day you come home and he's gone and so is the baby, tuff luck! I don't know where you are, but in the Province of Ontario, if there is no court order in place, both parents have equal rights to the child until a court orders otherwise. So keep that in mind. In additon to that, no court order can be made, no application or motion brought until the pregnancy results in a live birth. So you are just going to have to wait it out.

He can't stop you from moving and if you're smart, you will tell him that you have changed your mind and you won't move. Then go! This will keep him from bothering you and causing you undue worry. He can't touch you hun with these retarded threats (providing you don't have a really nasty lifestyle that would perhaps not be in the best interests of the child)

So, we have to have a baby first. If all goes well and that happens, name him as the father and get on with your life. Bring an application to the courts once babe is born and stay the hell away from him!!

If you are staying where you are, get a lawyer, if you are moving to B.C. get a lawyer. You can't do this alone so don't even try. Do whatever you need to in order to be represented. People are people and lawyers are lawyers (no, lawyers are not people) I'm just kidding. What I want to say is that everyone will have an opinion and everyone has a story and everyone knows someone who has been in family court. I've satid it a million times, if anything is for certain, it's that nothing is, (in family court)

Get a lawyer, be strong, eat well and good luck!!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 26 (view)

Any other women out there in love with a married man???
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:37:39 AM
Well if you enjoy spending all the holidays alone and never being #1. Stick it out.
You are better than that. Anywhoooooo, Been there done that, many moons ago, and no good comes of it. If he keeps it up, buddy may not have a say in the matter. Let chickie poo poo wife find out and he may have his girls, every second weekend!!

Then again, if that happened he could be with you forever and ever and ever, until the next girl came along............
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 559 (view)

Smokers: Would you quit smoking for your dreamboat?
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:33:50 AM
Negative, I'd quit for myself and no one else.
 Grumpy Barbie

What now?
Posted: 10/13/2008 12:29:33 AM
Tell him to book it! There is nothing wrong with you. I know you are asking that because you are wondering why your ex did that to you and why this guy is doing it to you. But it's not you. These two guys just happen to want their cake and eat it to.

I know in a situation like this one can't help but think it's them. Do some self reflection while you're 'staying the hell away from him' change the things you don't like about yourself but do it for you and no one else. I'm also pretty sure that whatever those things are, they have nothing to do with why he is doing what he's doing! It's just something to keep you busy while you mend.

I've had four men walk out on me because I wouldn't accept the fact that they wanted to be with their ex in additon to myself, or they left for someone else. They all tried to come back in the end. Why?

There is nothing wrong with you hun, you just had a crappy batch. If he truly loves you, TRULY, then he would want you and only you, always and forever, no if, ands or butts! Cheese maybe, but true. But that's just my thoughts on it. If you enjoy being second, have at it. I already know you don't, that's why you posted.

Don't endure this pain any longer than you have. Cut the ties and move forward.

Good Luck to you.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 7 (view)

Forbidding her from seeing him - Right/Wrong?
Posted: 10/12/2008 11:19:42 PM
Some people would rather play second fiddle then not be a part of the band. Are you that guy?
If you have to tell your girl that this guy should go away, you have bigger problems. She should want him gone if she's dating you and only you. I'm not sure who the fall back guy is here, you, or him.

This screams bad news all around. If she were truly interested in you, why the hell is she even talking to him? It didn't work out between them for a reason, yes? It's clear to me that someone is hanging on.......all three of you, she's got you both, he has her, you have her, mmm cozy. Having fun yet?

He's holding out with the hope that you will go away. She's holding on to him if you do.

Why the hell is she inviting him over when she knows how you feel? She doesn't want to hurt his feelings? She doesn't seem to give much of a shit about yours. If you enjoy that kind of treatment, stick around, I'm sure there's more in store for you.

Can't wait to read Valentines Day post.

"My girlfried knows this guy, and well they had sex but she's really sorry and I told her I don't like him coming around, and she promised she wouldn't talk to him but then she threw this party and they kinda had sex and I'm not sure how I feel about that............is it my place to tell her that she shouldn't be having sex with him?"
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 829 (view)

Can you cheat on a person you are truly in love with?
Posted: 10/12/2008 10:17:54 PM
Can you cheat on a person you are truly in love with?

NO. And if you have any morals what so ever, you wouldn't cheat on anyone. If you are no longer interested, walk.

If you want to screw around, tell your partner that you had sex with somone else just the other day/week/hour. Let that person decide if they want to still have sex with you, you shouldn't be making the decision for them.

WHY would anyone cheat on another person? It's just dirty, it's wrong, it's cowardly and it makes me sick!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 3 (view)

Starting over
Posted: 10/12/2008 9:59:14 PM
"MelloDLyn" was pretty bang on!
You have to give it time, and everyone has a different clock! Whatever happened in your past relationships, you must learn from them. Take all the good with you, and learn from your mistakes. No one will ever know you better than you know yourself. Admit your wrongs, accept your flaws, love your own company. Once that's under wraps, you are on your way.

You'll know when you are ready. Go on a date. If your heart isn't in it. You are not ready. I'm not talking about getting laid. I'm sisncerely talking about your heart being 'in it'.

It's hard to recover from a relationship, some people never fully recover. Just do your best and be sure not to carry anything over with you. It's no ones fault that 'so'n'so' did this to you or did that to you. Make peace with it before you ventrue forward.

Best of Luck to you.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 23 (view)

Half siblings, is it my place?
Posted: 10/9/2008 12:03:31 AM
I think the children should know of one another. Let them do with it what they will, but they should at least know someone is out there. It is what it is. When we are gone they will only have one another to link them together from where they came. Maybe they want it, maybe they don't. But let them know and let them decide. Some people would want to know, some people wouldn't, what if those children are the ones who are on the "want to know" team. What if they find out long after mom and dad are gone. There will be no answers to questions, no end of hell.

I have five half sisters! I speak with only one. I grew up with only four of them in and out of my life. But I always knew they were out there. We choose not to speak, but we got the chance to decide. I have no questions. It doesn't have to tie you to the father. You control your life, he controls his, they control theirs when they get older.

This is sad. It lays with you and with him and you will both do what you are going to do but I'm pretty sure that in the end, they are going to find out. If you can stand behind your reasons for not telling them, and you believe with all that you are; that your reasons are sound, are fair, have at it. But you can't make everyone happy. He should have told them when you were pregnant. Ugh, I just think they should know. :( They should all at the very least know.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 2 (view)

Just a simple, general question
Posted: 10/8/2008 11:18:11 PM
k, I'll bite.
You should turn the volume off on your phone when you are with your date. Then there will be no need for explinations when it keeps going off.
How exactly are you gettting "caught" messaging these girls. Are you doing it when she goes to the bathroom? Don't.

Just chill, if these are just "friends" and there's nothing urgent going on with them, leave it alone until your date is over.

There is nothing wrong with you having female friends and your new interest, as it were, should be okay with the fact that you have female friends. If she's not, you should be hearing bells.

If you conduct yourself properly with your female friends, there should be no cause for concern on her part. If you guys get serious, introuduce her to your friends so she's comfortable when 'so'n'so' messages you.

Women don't take kindly to other women messaging their men. But she has to be yours first and wow.............come to think of it, it's a pretty loaded question.

How about this. Conduct yourself accordingly, show respect and consideraton to all and all will be well. See, all wrapped up nicely. I just need a bow.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 5 (view)

What should I do now?
Posted: 10/8/2008 12:28:43 AM
Just a hunch, but I don't think she likes you anymore.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 4 (view)

Grab a coffee it's a long one..
Posted: 10/8/2008 12:12:12 AM
You answered all your own questions. You already know the answers. If you keep this up, you're going to be posting somthing like this in about two years "My girlfriend and I met at work and it was a love story just waiting to happen, when we got our chance at long last, it was wonderful, I am so in love. The problem is, I've been working a lot lately and she's been spending time with friends, there's this one guy she works with and she swears that they are just friends.................."

Don't be the fall back guy. You get the joke, I know you do. Walk friend, no, run!
It doesn't matter how much you love her, any way you slice it, you're the fall back guy and the filler and if your not careful, you're going to be the rebound!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 214 (view)

Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.
Posted: 10/7/2008 1:55:19 AM
You have too much time on your hands. I smoked, I wasn't promiscuous. I'm still not. But Kudos for your magic numbers and assumptions! Have you considered running for office?
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 20 (view)

Ok - Is it me or what?
Posted: 10/7/2008 1:22:38 AM
She's nuts! She's the type that wants you to swoon over her and sit and wait for her. Don't you dare look at another, let alone write to another, after all, you are in a committed relationship now that you have spoken once and never met, don't'cha'know?? These things are better found out early. It's her, not you!!
 Grumpy Barbie

Would you date somebody who's never been in a serious relationship before?
Posted: 10/7/2008 12:34:47 AM
Your age is a factor. I for one would not date you. But that's because we come from two very different worlds. It just raises some flags, but it's not a given "no". Everyone is different. We learn from life, and if you haven't lived parts that someone else has, sometimes we would sooner walk away over helping you learn. Some want someone who already 'knows' the ropes as it were. But on the up side, some are more than willing to take that journey with you.

For example, I have children. If we were to date, and it became a long term relationship, you would take on an important role in the family dynamic. You wouldn't be dad, but you would be in a position to lead by example. It's a tall order and if you have never even been in a long term relationship or lived with someone, the odds are stacked against you.

It's not an easy call. You'll find your way, just don't jump into something that's way over your head just because you are anxious to 'catch up' all in good time my friend.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 9 (view)

ex gf calls
Posted: 10/7/2008 12:20:33 AM
You are what's known as the "fall back guy" So it begs the question, what's in it for you? Book it, nothing good will come of this. She left, she needs to go and stay gone. If she want's to talk and pray, she should go see her preist.
 Grumpy Barbie

Stood up......again.
Posted: 10/5/2008 10:21:36 PM
OMG, people..........I didn't post the question to get pissed on! I asked a question, so if you don't have the answer....what are you doing exactly, over attacking me?
 Grumpy Barbie

Stood up......again.
Posted: 10/5/2008 10:19:05 PM
lostgirl71 ~ I'm sorry for your loss.
I always get the explination as I stated "I thought you were going to call, something came up" Whatever. I never do the follow up call when I'm stood up. I just wait for the explination. So I don't yell at anyone, and I don't make assumptions because the truth of the matter is that I don't know why they didn't show.

I'm not narrow minded, no need for insults eh! Did you come here to bash, or advise?

Seeing as you asked, I removed my picture because I'd like to try things a different way.
 Grumpy Barbie

Stood up......again.
Posted: 10/5/2008 10:14:20 PM
Maybe I will have to wave good bye in a month. But I tried the "here's my picture, here's me" and that's not working, somethings got to give.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 1 (view)

Stood up......again.
Posted: 10/5/2008 9:42:39 PM
I don't understand. I go through the motions, as I suspect most people do. We exchange a few messages through POF, then we talk on the phone and then we set up a first date/meeting. Then, they don't show up. Why? The only explinations I get are that there must have been a missunderstanding, "I thought you were going to call me" or "something came up I'm sorry" But these are always messages through POF, never text, never a phone call!!
I decided to take my picture off of POF today, just to see what happens. I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen, no mail/male So, what's the deal, I just don't get it!?
Now during these phone conversations there's always a lot of talk about life, the ex's and everything. So could they be married? Maybe. But what about the other ones? This is taxing on me nerves (yes I said me)
Any insight? Also, before it's asked, I'll answer, NO. I don't give second chances. If you have my number, use it, right? You don't leave someone sitting there.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 17 (view)

Bit morbid, bit legal....
Posted: 9/28/2008 9:13:55 PM
"See the difference?" Indeed I do. Thanks for the "nod" to "snippy". Do you even know how hard it is to type with boxing gloves on?
She hasn't posted in a while. I hope we get an update at some point.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2008 2:45:23 AM
Navigator6, why do you get so snippy? It's an open forum......you're not the boss of it. You don't need to try to call people down to dirt just because you don't agree with their opinions. I've read your posts in several other forums. You seem to know everything about everything, are you secretly God, and just not telling us?

A WILL CAN BE CONTESTED. ANY will can be contested. "Any interested person who has reasonto believe that a will is not valid may request that the instrument be declared null by way of an action contesting the will. This action must invoke the testator’s incapacity or undue influence used against the testator at the time of signature or execution of the will by a person who thereby benefits from the act. The action in nullity is prescribed by a time period of three (3) years from the datethat the person invoking the nullity has knowledge of the cause thereof"

You don't think that the father can contest her will. You don't think he may very well have an argument here? You don't think that he will be able to argue that the husband influenced the wife to "will" the children to him? He has grounds to contest the will. Now we're not talking about his rights as a father, I'm talking about contesting a will, it can be done, I assure you. Bottom line, he's never going to be without those children. Her cheif complaint was his illness. He's never going away, bottom line. Oh, and did I mention, A WILL CAN BE CONTESTED. They don't call it THE WILL THAT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN. It's a will........and more often than not, not every wish in the will is granted, let's face it. By court or other.
This is silly.

She knows to get a lawyer. That's the most important thing. The rest is just late night bickering.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 9/24/2008 11:31:03 PM
The only thing certain, is that nothing is.
 Grumpy Barbie

Posted: 9/23/2008 11:59:32 PM
WOW, you cheesed a lot of people off!! Everyone is right, get a lawyer, and get some consultations as well, don't pick the first yahoo who tells you that he/she can get you whatever you want if you "will" it. Any lawyer worth their salt will tell you the facts, regardless!

Moving forward, no one seemed to answer your question about the "stepfather" should there be one. Yes, he can "move" to take custody however, the Dad has rights and always will. Unless something really drastic happens (God forbid) attempted murder or sexual assult against the children. You know, there are so many variables in Family Law, nothing is certain and that's a fact.

If anything ever happened to you, anyone can bring a motion for custody of the children, including your ex. He wouldn't get automatic custody because you are gone. Your family would step in and your husband as well. Then the courts will weigh the information, facts and history, including any Will you have in place. The childrens ages will also be a factor. This could come at a time when they are old enough to have their voices heard.
Your husband will have been considered to have stood in local parentis of the children and that carries some weight. Your ex's illness will factor in, but he gets a fair shot too, he's dad, any way you slice it.

The courts always consider what is in the best interests of the children. Would it be in their best interest to stay with the stepfather, maybe. Is Dad better with his meds and staying on them, maybe. There are so many factors.

I've seen things turn on a dime in Family court. Everything you "know" to be true is lost. It happens all the time. A pissy Judge, a good lawyer, anything can sway it.

Yes, you need a lawyer, you need a will, you need a living will and you need not post these questions in open forums where people will SPAZ attack you!!

On that, people, honestly, if she had her own network, do you think she'd ask a forum of strangers?

That being said, you should delete your post. How many jokers do you think read your question, then your profile and now know that you're loaded? Come on hun, be careful.

Good luck to you.
 Grumpy Barbie

Dating a deaf person...
Posted: 8/4/2008 10:09:10 PM
People say stupid things. I can't believe some of the things I've read "dude you're lucky" "she gets to pick the music" I may get lynched for saying that but at this point I really don't care.
People are shallow, that's why they would not date you. This is a classic example of "it's them, not you" and any woman who wouldn't date you because of the fact that you are deaf, is a woman you wouldn't want anyway.
I would date you, sincerely.
I hate people. See, it's people like that, that fall into the same boat as trading up, looking for perfection, looking for better all the time.........I don't get it. Those are the people who will end up alone in the end, not you my friend.
What happened to people? What happened to morals, values, consideration, love, respect and unconditional?
I'm miffed that I let this get to me, meh, I'm going to bed.
I wish you the best of luck in your search she's out there, promise.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 7 (view)

Wine...........
Posted: 8/3/2008 10:52:53 AM
I'm going to try all the suggestions and see if I can't find some kind of "like" for this stuff. Not because I feel some kind of need to fit in, I couldn't fit in if I tried! But I'd really like to know what all the hot fuss is about. I'm really looking forward to trying the meade.............HEADS UP. If a post comes in, around say, oh 3:00 am-ish and it doesn't make sence, I've had the meade!
But what's with the heavey head that wine gives you in the morning. I can certainly do wtihout that as well. Does meade do the same, I'd imagine so. ON that, if you take two evening primrose pills before you hit the sack, your over hang is reduced to almost nothing, I swear it!!!
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 1 (view)

Wine...........
Posted: 8/2/2008 12:06:28 AM
Hey Folks.

I was just wondering. Does everyone really like wine as much as they say they do? Every first date includes it, why? Do we say we would like to have some wine together because of a social status thing? I, I hate wine. I've tried all kinds, old, new, really old, boxed, flash frozen, foot stomped, toe jammed, fresh off the vine, fresh off the gruond, with cheese, with chips, with wings, with steak........
Can you imagine?! People think I'm weird! So, does that make me "uncool" if I don't drink wine with the "click"? Is it a social status thing? Is it a first date thing? What's the deal with this unspoken rule for the love of wine?
 grumpy barbie
Msg: 42 (view)

wow 85 signed up now hmm not sure if I'm going still
Posted: 5/19/2008 10:41:22 PM
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if you guys ever get together on Saturday nights?!
 Grumpy Barbie

Blocking Profiles
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:32:50 PM
Is it just me, or is there a hole in the net? I'm starting to get messages from users I have blocked months ago. NO they haven't changed their user names. What's up with that? I've caught two already........what's going on POF??
 grumpy barbie

The Rain Shrouds
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:09:29 AM
And thennnnnnnnnn?? Come on Carver.
 Grumpy Barbie
Msg: 10 (view)

The Rain Shrouds
Posted: 12/13/2007 11:20:26 PM
You're awesome.
 Grumpy Barbie

Get together in Newmarket/richmond hill/ Markham Area?
Posted: 12/13/2007 9:21:55 PM
I'm in. That's all I wanted to say but apparently it was "too short" and messages this short may not be posted..... I just wanted to say.....if it happens, I'm in
 Grumpy Barbie

The Rain Shrouds
Posted: 12/12/2007 10:33:46 PM
I like your story, but such a shame we have to wait until Thursday. Where have you been? Can't wait to read the rest.

Show ALL Forums