Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: is Sex a Normal Human Need, or is it simply a Social Treat?
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 15 (view)

is Sex a Normal Human Need, or is it simply a Social Treat?
Posted: 1/29/2008 6:01:53 AM
Plus there is always self relief!

Hormonal regulation is important foks! : )
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 195 (view)

Do men feel anything when they have sex or are they emotionless?
Posted: 1/29/2008 4:43:40 AM
Of course we feel emotion when we are having sex. However, it does seem to be an accepted fact that men can be better at dealing with the "friends with benefits" situation and keeping a nice and casual thing going.

Personally, i have only ever done the friends with benefits thing with people who were friends first....we we're both getting what we wanted and needed at the time and we both cared for each other.

It's perfectly fine to have sex with someone your not "in love with" in my mind, once both parties are aware of whats happening and what the rules are.
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 12 (view)

is Sex a Normal Human Need, or is it simply a Social Treat?
Posted: 1/29/2008 2:30:59 AM
Of course sex is a normal human need. Whatever way someone wants to argue you can't go against ten's of thousands of years of wiring just because we decided to complicated things by coming down from the tree's.

We are what we are and people need sex.
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 2597 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 1/29/2008 2:20:28 AM
For me sex is important. I like sex, i have a very high sex drive ( yes, even for a guy ) and from what i can gather i am a decent enough lay.

Sex is a fundamental part of any relationship that i end up in. If i don't have sexual chemistry with someone then i simply don't go out with them.

Why would anyone end up in a relationship where some aspect of it does not make you happy? For me, introducing sex into the relationship BEFORE things get really emotional and serious is vital.

I mean, what if my sexual interests are not the same as the girls? What if either of us is either unable or unwilling to sexually satisfy the other? That is not the kind of thing you want to be finding out after marrige.

I absolutely respect everyone's right to do as they will and if some people choose to wait till after marrige then fair play to them....but it would not be my cup of tea.
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 6 (view)

protein advice please
Posted: 1/28/2008 5:59:37 AM
Any kind of supplement should be your last port of call.

As Smitty ( sorry bro if i got the spelling wrong ) said we need more info!

What your current diet, excercise plan and goals!!!
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 4 (view)

Fellas it's your turn(what makes you a good catch?)
Posted: 1/28/2008 5:13:52 AM
*chuckles* Don't blame us that we can't multitask! It can be tough to read, think and write all at the same time?

Now then? Why am i a good catch? I guess it's because deep down when someone gets in, they get in, and i really truly care about them.

I honestly feel that people are afraid of love and have no real idea what it is anymore.

When i love i love completely....which is also my biggest flaw!

I could do all the kind, interesting, caring stuff but thats all verbatim i suppose! I'm a good catch because i'll challenge you. I'll make you think. It's not possible to be a good catch for everyone i suppose, but i'm definitely a good catch for those who are creatively minded!

Show ALL Forums