Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how can i improve
 hawk4444
Msg: 6 (view)

how can i improve
Posted: 1/12/2009 10:37:58 PM
heh yeah. but i never get my profile looked at so i guess a lil bit of "Hey"......"listen"

on my profile would do me good.

(also kudo's to the ones who got the zelda reference)
 hawk4444
Msg: 2 (view)

Meeting the friends
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:58:14 PM
not really. i mean meeting the dudes friends is a good thing b/c he thinks you can probably hang with them n stuff.

but the thing is that. if you make friends with his friends. then you are capable of hanging with them as well and make them laugh n stuff. you know be cool. then the friends will probably reinforce the liking of you for him.

b/c guys get very sad when a chick takes there friend away from them.
 hawk4444
Msg: 5 (view)

how can i improve
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:42:32 PM
yeah he is quite the hoot. hopefully we'll be able to watch the cardinals play the eagles. its kinda odd that he doesn't smoke anymore. he does this alot but always relapses. he and his girlfriend bingo always watch each other. but i don't know. maybe this times for sure b/c his mom just died of emphazima. i know i spelled it wrong but it must of got to him on some level. i love it when we bust each others balls. in a way it helps me to be more witty like he is. like a professional comedian would. though it'll be a long time before i can be as quick as they are. he always wins the war on wits <_<

and yeah i always don't think about taking a pic outside b/c i never have my camera outside. i'd feel silly having a friend take my pic or posing for one somewhere. and i just remind myself when i'm at home is all.

and i'm a computer science major in college. i have to be a computer geek :P. those computer programs won't program themselves you know. its hard as shit but i'll be making the big bucks. but i'm also a voice actor. god i love voice over.
 hawk4444
Msg: 58 (view)

Do You Tell Your Parents Who (or if) You're Dating?
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:09:27 PM
i don't tell my folks b/c it would only bring a world of regrets..................................................... mother issues caused something in me. <_<
 hawk4444
Msg: 51 (view)

Your intentions when you Joined POF...
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:07:07 PM
to start dating more. duh :P
 hawk4444
Msg: 3 (view)

how can i improve
Posted: 1/11/2009 9:40:45 PM
heh guess i'll change it to the cowboy one. just felt that if i put that as my main pic i'd be portraying someting i'm not. i'm not a cowboy or all square dancy n stuff.

will give it a try and see what happens. :P
 hawk4444
Msg: 52 (view)

what about GUYS performing oral sex?
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:16:25 AM
alls i can say is i'd just ask what you like and for a litlle direction. other then that.

OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!
 hawk4444
Msg: 7 (view)

What dish would you LOVE your man to cook for you?
Posted: 1/11/2009 1:02:30 AM
what do ya'll think about this.

start off with broccoli n cheese soup, or some clam chowder.

then the main course i dubbed "hawk's pasta"

its a creamy tomatoe sauce. i use heavy whipping cream and crushed stewed tomatoes and some parmesian cheese for it plus lots of other stuff.

with this creamy tomatoe sauce i make penne pasta or bowtie pasta. Then i make either some sort of chicken to go with it or some shrimp scampi. or both.

finish it off with made from scratch chocolate mousse. fluffy like a cloud and put in a nice glass with whipped cream and marachino cherries.

maybe a nice wine to go with it our whatever you'd prefer to drink. what do ya'll think. ^_^
 hawk4444
Msg: 7 (view)

I need a guy perception in this please....
Posted: 1/11/2009 12:53:11 AM
Well from what i can think of is maybe all he wanted from you was just your friendship. someone to hang out with. he probably enjoyed your company but not for relationship stuff.

or he could be just playing with you and trying to get you to as his fall back girl.

its hard to say. but thats my two cents.
 hawk4444
Msg: 2 (view)

how can i improve
Posted: 1/10/2009 5:48:41 PM
AWESOME!!!!

thanks. I really appreciate your input. Keep em comin people.

I'll work on the I's and capitalizations. i'll change the stuff as soon as possible. Though i must say its a lil annoying when the searching goes to default and shows me everyone in the state b/c there arent enough people here in my area.

laters :p
hawk
 hawk4444
Msg: 1 (view)

how can i improve
Posted: 12/22/2008 8:42:14 PM
hey all

i was kinda hoping if ya'll wanted to. you could see my profile and tell me what i'm lacking. i never really know what to put up on these kinds of sites.

any information would be appreciated.

laters
hawk
 hawk4444
Msg: 79 (view)

Do not open this thread unless you are open to having meaningless one night stands
Posted: 12/22/2008 8:30:12 PM
i wouldn't mind one night stands at all. infact there welcome.
 hawk4444
Msg: 55 (view)

Does not having sex while very young damage you?, Thoughts on this-no scorn
Posted: 12/22/2008 8:06:08 PM
hey cool man. glad to see your trying to work things out. lately i've been trying that out and forcing myself into getting used to rejection and all that whatnot when trying to date and even though the social awkwardness still hasn't left. i'm trying to teach myself to deal with it. even landed my first date in like 4 years.

however on the down side she must not of liked me very much. i thought everything was fine but she never contacted me back or answered anything back after our first date. heh ah well i guess.

the only thing i wish was that there were more girls in my town or nearby. everyones either taken, or way older then i'd like to date like 40+, or not old enough to date without prison being a factor. so yeah. slim pickins out in the middle of nowhere. :P

keep it up.
 hawk4444
Msg: 26 (view)

why do we put so much self worth on whether we have a mate or not...
Posted: 3/17/2008 6:32:51 PM
its a self worth thing b/c you wanna see whats the best you can do. you wanna see. are you cute? Sexy? etc.

plus its something someone always wants. another person to have a special relationship with. even if it doesnt last forever.

as some poet once said. "tis best to have loved and lost, then to never of loved at all."

Someday
 hawk4444
Msg: 165 (view)

Ever have a crush on a cartoon?
Posted: 3/17/2008 10:51:34 AM
wow i'm not the only one.

my absolute fav is "sango" from inuyasha. everything about that women just makes me wanna melt. Her personality, her hair, the way she dresses, she's strong and knowledgable. Other then her i've never had a crush on any other cartoon.

but that sango man. i'm head over heels for her. if only there was a real sango.

i know its freaky. but i can't help it.
 hawk4444
Msg: 21 (view)

Does not having sex while very young damage you?, Thoughts on this-no scorn
Posted: 3/17/2008 10:34:48 AM
i dunno. i'm actually kinda like that. i've very moody towards stuff like that. Seeing others in a happy relationship makes me uncomfortable.

i dont' say anything and i pretend it doesn't bother me. but it does. its b/c i'm jealous. i'm about 99% sure that's the problem with the uncomfortableness.

the moodyness is to keep others away from me. b/c they'll talk about chicks and how many they've ****ed. Which i have no stories about or even have a clue of how to fake it. so i avoid it at all costs. its not just you. its the type of person. and i guess i'm sorta like you. >_<

we need to just find that something that is missing in our ability to date more.

laters
hawk
 hawk4444
Msg: 268 (view)

Re: Do women like the taste of a mans semen?
Posted: 3/17/2008 10:28:12 AM
i hear that depending on your diet. it makes the difference on your taste.

if you eat more fruit lets say for instance. it'll make it taste better. but this is more then just eating an apple for a few days. you gotta eat it for a while.

someone test it out. i can't get anyone to get near me at the moment. <_<

Show ALL Forums