Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: masturbating neighbor
 djrinsa
Msg: 57 (view)

masturbating neighbor
Posted: 2/29/2008 5:50:31 AM
A quick way to see if she wants you to hear or not, is while she is mid flow, just have one loud knock against the wall, and see if she stops the noise for a lil while. If not, try again a little louder, and see if any knocking makes her stop. If it doesnt after a lot of knocking, she probably likes you listening, and maybe you should go introduce yourself when she has finished.

Then the next time you see her, apologise for the noise while moving the furniture
 djrinsa
Msg: 6 (view)

Sex Toys... (....for men!)
Posted: 2/26/2008 4:30:48 PM
Using your logic, women should use their hands as well. May take longer and be less 'realistic' but eventually it would work...

What are the 'other things' that women need? Vibrators dont buy you flowers and do meals out the last time I checked ;)

very narrow minded veiw IMHO
 djrinsa
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2008 4:05:07 PM
Certain things arnt for certain people - Some guys dont like ANYthing up their arse, no matter how good anyone tells them it may feel, or letting them know thats where the peranium is situated ;) I just dont like****rings. Differant strokes for differant folks eh? lol

Its a shame a lot of people dont think like you boyzni3, I'm very open about things but it doesn't seem many people in society these days are...
 djrinsa
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2008 3:48:19 PM
That may be true, but it still doesnt explain the disparity between the attitudes towards both....

..... And I agree with your first point especially

djrinsa
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2008 3:41:34 PM
Why is it acceptable for women to have sex toys, but not men?

I have recently bought a couple (a couple of sex toys, not 'a couple'), and its strange the reaction i get from my good mates when i tell them, compared to when i hear women talking about them openly......

Is it just that sex toys for men are seen as 'pervy' whereas sex toys for the lady folk are labeled as 'an aid'?

Show ALL Forums