Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do all men like getting blowjobs?
 Nancy54534
Msg: 113 (view)

Do all men like getting blowjobs?
Posted: 3/27/2013 2:10:38 AM
Haven't met a male who isn't intrigued by not receiving one. One thng though, most insist on reciprocity, usually prior to receiving. Will take it start to finish if they are clean and patient. The mutual aspect does always seem to balance out. It does turn some women off but each of us has different buttons, some just easier to push than others! Having had two disabled hubbies it was the primary method of satisfaction so I am not shy about a fact of life, at this age, no problem. Ride the carousel, what goes around come around
 Nancy54534
Msg: 18 (view)

what would you do
Posted: 3/22/2012 4:04:22 PM
Viewed your profile, why are wasting time with this guy? Obviously doesn't have the courtesy or sense of you to want to handle face to face communication. Offer him, one time, to take the kids on a trip or picnic. If more texts then delete him and get a real life not a cyber substitute. Unless you prefer to just be self contained and not involved in any possible emtional scenes. Still have the text dramas but easier to distance yourself for fear of hurt or commitment?
 Nancy54534
Msg: 20 (view)

Mail order partners - whether male or female - what would be on your order?
Posted: 3/21/2012 3:35:48 PM
Not to hard to pinpoint things
Sense of humor
Cook helpout in the house
Respect
Slow langorous back rubs and beyond
Gives space and can take their own space
 Nancy54534
Msg: 8 (view)

Need some opinions/advice...
Posted: 2/19/2012 1:02:26 PM
You are here looking for long term? Okay get the DNA to reassess where you stand in this mess. Put distance between you both, this is only inflaming things at this point. If she is with her family let them deal with her emotional roller coaster ride. If the lil one is yours there are legal guidelines you can follow and demand from her for the safety and physcological well being of the child. Next time wear the "rain hat" save you from more aggravation at your age. At your age slow down, might be profitable to divert your focus to your business, lot cheaper and give you some space to get things worked thru. Sounds to be honest, like two kids who had one, now the house of cards fell in and both are going DUH?
 Nancy54534
Msg: 4 (view)

Too much too soon?
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:50:56 PM
She needs time, well grant her that but move on. Maybe you should stand back to give yourself some healing time also. Refrain from communicating with her, too many head issues she needs to clear up. Don't need to get dragged along as it was so aptly put " as an emotional bandage". (Love that one) If she follows a friend's advice about moving too soon who knows what else a friend might lead her to. Best to close this chapter, chalk it up to experience. Obviously she isn't ready or is scared of a positive relationship, you were her port in a storm. Move onto calmer waters the typhoons can obliterate your spirit.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 3 (view)

Hard lesson
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:44:11 PM
Going to ask you step back and reassess your views of things. If no family meetings for 3 yrs that is a major flag there. On the other hand, mutually being on dating sites doesn't make mean prowling for any and every available opportunity but the is a foremost consideration. A lesson learned very hard but means you need to conduct a closer inspection of things after that long a term of time.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 6 (view)

The Girl Next Door
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:39:35 PM
Inclined that she took you on the rebound then freaked out at your being so accomodating for her. Guilty conscience for her? At your age please add this to life's experience and move on. Give yourself sometime to heal and reassess your needs and wants. Play a quiet laid back approach, so you can be a bit more objective.
 Nancy54534

Its not such a bad thing
Posted: 2/19/2012 12:33:06 PM
Agreed you have a good spirit, don't ever let anyone crush it. People who float in and out like flotsam do nothing but get in the way of a life path. You have to wonder if they tried out other "test drives" then it sputtered and back to the old realiable? Make a fool out of me 2x, then to the curb. Willlingness to grant a second chance is normal but after that time for a clean break. Not into the yo-yo relationship dynamics, not that needy to appear grateful for any attention no matter how it is doled out or manipulated. You go and congrats on your spirit. Going to be someone out there who will be a positive for you.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 173 (view)

Physically abused for the first time
Posted: 10/23/2011 2:49:21 PM
Hope you keep up the resolve to get this pile of trash out of your life. Do consider a restraining/protection order if he fails to stay out of your life at your request. Talk to the local women's shelter on how to further deal if he insists on reappearing. As for the bird who blames the victim for actions, what the hell does a person do to deserve a kick or any physical abuse other than possibly being subjected to it also?
Your thoughts and ideas are way out of logical approach. Actually you are advocating a retaliation for possibly imagined actions or statements. That is what separates adults from the strained thru a bedsheet moron. I have scars, bullet holes in a house and chopped down doors from imagined actions by a drunken maniac who is probably in an eternal barbeque. Some of us take a bit longer than others to smarten up after being knocked down so much. Kids bear the brunt of the whole situation, they take it in and never forget. How the adult deals with it will show that child the path that they will grow up in. Counseling is needed though, once you start take the kids, they need to be reinforced and helped to
work thru this type of horrific life. If you feel hitting someone is so correct OP
wonder if you cried so copiously when Quadaffi, Saddam Hussein, Tojo and Goering were dealt justice.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 21 (view)

Been to prison? Dating advice.
Posted: 10/19/2011 4:51:51 PM
A reminder also, I had been contacted on another site by a male. We corresponded for several months although only 30 miles apart. When I suggested we meet for pizza he came clean convicted sex offender under 13yoa victim. Working in law enforcement I had told him from the beginning. It was slowly terminated, however I have found him on this site trolling. Please be upfront, this is a definite piece of info that any person needs.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 7 (view)

Been to prison? Dating advice.
Posted: 10/19/2011 10:41:31 AM
Take your time and proceed with getting the basic things in order before you get into an emotional situation. What concerns me is that you mentioned SSI as a replacement. That sounds like a bit of a red flag to determination and incentive to get things moving for you. Seems a bit of a discouragement from getting into a real life adjustment. Granted with the economy being so negative that just seems like a security blanket. Working two law depts at the same time I had to push to get my SS and pensions just seems that statement is so blase. There are programs out there to assist you, takes time to get re-integrated, please give yourself the time. This gal does deserve some heads up info, fortify yourself with backup statistics and a positive attitude. I do think you are going to need more time to move back into the mainstream and work out your options. Be fair to yourself and her if you really want this. Good lluck
 Nancy54534
Msg: 1 (view)

Old age reminder?
Posted: 10/7/2011 10:59:03 AM
Well had a friend whom I had met on another site and stayed here. He was traveling thru and stopped to say hi. He brought me a couple of presents, a nice bottle of wine and bran muffins. Okay am a senior but thought it was hilarious after I sat down and thought about it. If one won't motivate some movement the other will???
 Nancy54534
Msg: 25 (view)

submission...
Posted: 10/7/2011 7:39:06 AM
Listen the minute he laid a hand on you without permission is an assault. This SOB would have answers to law enforecement. Next time use you brain and logic to sort out this type of approach. Common sense tells one to quesstion what this bird is looking for. At least do a bit of research before you agree to meet. The only safeguard one has is what one puts into motion themselves. Call your home phone and leave the car license plate on your voicemail for safety's sake.
 Nancy54534

How can I get my ex back
Posted: 9/30/2011 6:53:18 AM
Well it seems that with your investment with him it will be hard to work thru. BTW anyone going thru my phone snooping would immediately be deleted from my life. Sounds like bit of a control issue and red flag developing there. He is not into you. Going to his work is just plain humiliating for yourself,. Pull back in, tend your kids and heart. H on wheels to do so but in the long run if it was going to work it would have.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 31 (view)

Why do woman think an hour away is too far for a relationship?
Posted: 9/30/2011 6:02:29 AM
Wow quite interesting. When I meet someone I always pay for my own gas, meal then if anything develops then the comfort level expands. Too many of you guys feel that with the economy and modern views that a woman should foot part of the cost, I acquiesce.
 Nancy54534

He Ain't All That!
Posted: 9/30/2011 5:32:04 AM
Would be inclined to agree that you needed to check him out much more thoroughly. One must act in one's best interests, no one else is going to try to safeguard you. It is a bad shock but better a more subdued shock that the whole tsunami hitting you later. Face it too, with the availability of such stuff on the internet hard to compete with someone of that mindset. Don't wring your hands, just get readjusted and move more slowly and investigate
 Nancy54534
Msg: 15 (view)

relationships
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:27:17 PM
Ah sometimes the reconciliation is due to comfort zone, just used to one another's ways. You do have to work and put effort into recognizing what drove you apart in the first place. There has to be in some cases rebuilding of trust and learning to communicate. But if there was abuse of any kind stay the H___ away, that scenario will rarely change because their ego may think you couldn't find any alternatives other than themselves, so they think "GOTCHA" It does take a concerted effort to get the basics worked out, if both are earnest that forgiveness and trust can be restored that is a tremendous testament to both people.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 16 (view)

Have you ever dated someone that killed your pet?
Posted: 8/9/2009 1:11:33 AM
Please if you allowed that to happen without any consequences then I would beg
you to buy a ceramic dog door stop. Please don't get any more pets, your attitude leaves me saddened. How would you protect any children in time that might need
a defense. That is scary you can't /didn't / wouldn't get justice for a defenseless
animal. Getting this woman brought to court and maybe mandated treatment may save a human life if she is capable of such intentional cruelty to those that can't defend themselves. If anyone dared to do any harm to my herd the consequences would be
something that would not be nice. Hope you learn to heal but please leave those who can't speak for themselves to those will take care of them with love and allow them their right to live as we all wish we can do in safety and comfort without fear.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 2 (view)

How to let go and move on
Posted: 1/24/2009 4:10:21 PM
Wow he is having sex and you are allowing him back in your life. What could he possibly be transmitting to you physically besides the mental games. Get yourself checked out ASAP, no questions asked. The first thing is to safeguard your physical being then get counseling for the mental being. You are going to have problems disengaging from him after that long. To attempt that solo is probably not a feat you can do. Refuse his emails, calls, knock at the door, going cold turkey is H__l on wheels but safer then wondering what might be crawling around inside you with his unprotected gymnastics and disregard for you. The mental is going to hard, that is a hard given in a long relationship. Please develop some self respect and develop a value on yourself and your heart. To endanger your life span for a humiliation just isn't worth it. Will keep you in my prayers for a resolution for you
 Nancy54534
Msg: 5 (view)

closure-does she owe it to me
Posted: 1/19/2009 1:00:59 PM
Closure is another word for cold turkey in relationships. How long you want to wear that helmet to keep banging your head against the wall. Please just take a deep breath and tell yourself one step at a time. Then start walking mentally away, keeping focused straight ahead.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 52 (view)

Do men have a clue?
Posted: 1/5/2009 1:35:47 PM
Well just for future reference scope out 2 restaurants in a modest/medium/high level price for possible suggestions then you can get an idea what might be feasible. That way if he shrugs any of them off, that is 6 choices, if he can't settle on one then there
are some problems. Then ask him if none are acceptable then what does he figure would be within his budget or taste. Nice to be asked though, not the rigid protocol
of yesteryear. If he shilly shallies then tell him you are having Chinese take out, hope he enjoys his whatever repast would be, crow does have wonderful roughage
 Nancy54534
Msg: 12 (view)

Not right for me, I think
Posted: 1/5/2009 7:33:17 AM
Listen if he is going to belittle your beliefs in politics the rest of the ride will something no one would care for. Minor control now major later. Find the republican dating site and go from there. You need to stop and reassess your self worth, that you seem to be a bit shy of displaying. Better to enjoy to cultivate friendships within your own circle that will allow you the safety to spread your wings and gain confidence. Gut instinct as pointed out is a asset and don't dismiss it ever. This guy needs a lesson in how to keep his negatives to himself, he is playing games now. Demeaning doesn't stop but will progress in time. Run like the devil.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 44 (view)

Briefs and other silly sexual turn offs
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:33:27 PM
packaging is nice but the contents are what counts!
it is only viewed for "brief" time not even noticed if your bifocals
fog up with the anticipation
 Nancy54534
Msg: 14 (view)

The Breast Squash
Posted: 12/24/2008 12:34:47 PM
Well in a bar you can move away. If you were in a ship those girls would be
excellent waterwings. Ah a nice excuse me and watch the expression on her
face then figure out where to go from there. Climb every mountain?
 Nancy54534

Am i selfish?
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:28:13 PM
Well you are not being realistic. This child is or is not is, he needs to verify his situation with DNA. If they enact a child support decision, it is usually with one DNA test being ordered. You can accompany him to the hospital and support him or run like the devil. Just keep in mind if this child is his, it is a lifetime commitment, financially maybe not as a father. Some men just won't accept that but the financial aspect is there as a daily reminder. Can you really in a good conscience be willing to take this child in to help nurture and raise in a decent manner without recrimnation there, if this is his? You need to sit down, talk and examine both sides of the situation.
Good luck
 Nancy54534
Msg: 17 (view)

Dressing??
Posted: 12/13/2008 10:20:45 AM
Ah nice jeans, t shirt, flannel shirt, Bd suit is always optional
Clean and neat with good hygiene basics first
 Nancy54534
Msg: 88 (view)

Would you date a cancer survivor
Posted: 12/2/2008 3:34:12 PM
Definitely would, who can say for any or each of us when that eternal time clock is going to chime for our timecard to be clocked out. You can have someone perfectly healthy who can have any illness or accident befall them or yourself. Live each day as if it was your last. Granted there are some who can't or won't deal with what needs to be done or entails in the life situation. That is quite understandable as long as they do handle the situation with dignity and tact. I have dealt with cancer, diabetes, dementia, strokes and heart attacks so very little would daunt me at all. What is there is the mutual positive and love with reinforcement. The positive aspects of a relationship can surmount time frames and obstacles for beating or increasing the doctor's pronouncements. Life is a gift not to be left in the dark or thrown around
 Nancy54534
Msg: 19 (view)

What is your Bail?
Posted: 12/1/2008 1:45:11 AM
Mine was 240 time to find them bricks to put up my convent?
 Nancy54534
Msg: 9 (view)

Mispronounced Names
Posted: 11/28/2008 10:19:53 PM
Ah one married name was Rech, pronounced wreck caused uncounted jokes.
When I worked at the PD one new officer thought they were so disrespectful
calling me an ole Rech and other names. After I got a divorce I was at my mail
slot one day, someone had taken that name Rech then put a -less after it
 Nancy54534
Msg: 10 (view)

disabilities and when to tell
Posted: 11/28/2008 9:57:00 PM
Met a wonderfully funny man online here. His profile states his
limitations. But the person there is so warm and practical that
you might be willing to learn to fit pieces of life together like a puzzle. What might
stump or confound one in a facet of life the other can help take
up the line to pull together But having dealt with this type
of situation it doesn't daunt me, it is sometimes persuading that someone
that you are can view beyond the initial package and the contents just might
knock your socks off!
 Nancy54534
Msg: 30 (view)

Wisconsin People
Posted: 11/28/2008 9:45:58 PM
I am always ready for a spring
 Nancy54534
Msg: 155 (view)

Are Wisconsin ladies boring?
Posted: 11/28/2008 9:44:05 PM
You sure got that right, too much to do and keep on moving. Some of the men if you don't go along with their views then you are forward or radical. Well hang onto your toupee then! I keep busy taking care of my property, dogs, working part time, enjoying myself. Yes I can do things by myself, have to but boy a nice pair of arms to hug or help pull in a nice walleye would be fantastic. Even to help paddle a canoe or teach me to kayak then there is the getting a deer cleaned also...........
Other parts of life to work together with, not looking for a Hercules or Fabio but just a nice, decent guy who doesn't or is a We love to laugh and smile, even roll in the snow not necessarily doing snow angels
 Nancy54534
Msg: 132 (view)

WHERE are all the WISCONSITES???
Posted: 11/28/2008 9:31:49 PM
Up north here in Hurley aka Siberia about this time of year.
Good season for a year when da Bears come out of hibernation
well sometimes they wake up!! Snowshoes and
goosebumps mandatory attire here for 5-7 months. But the
is great.
 Nancy54534

Text message break up?
Posted: 11/28/2008 6:45:48 PM
Not classy at all Might be as some pointed out he will be back in a time looking to reconnect then DELETE is a wonderful tool
Just too bad we can do it in person sometimes
 Nancy54534

Dating after losing it all
Posted: 11/28/2008 6:40:05 PM
Please take your time, the need to be there for the children is a main priority. If you can include them in counseling it might clarify so much for you and them. Unfortunately with children those bonds are there, as much as the urge is to cut and run. Take time and energy to focus on healing your heart and spirit, then you can move forward, slowly please though. Had two bad situations that took me a few years to work through, but my last hubby was my refuge and harbor restoring my love and faith in life. It can and does happen but don't be getting fixated on looking so hard that you become cynical. Just take one step at a time, there will be bumps but that journey will be healing and bring you to a resolution.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 19 (view)

When is it 'new' ?
Posted: 11/28/2008 6:30:49 PM
Your posts have always been so right on and good. Could be the guy was so comfortable in your realtionship that he just got his blinders on? He may need to
retreat to view and mull over this new step that you have presented him with. Let us hope for your sake that he will step up. Sometimes upsetting their routine jolts them they pull back into the "den" to analyze what you said. Prayers for postive outcome for you
 Nancy54534
Msg: 15 (view)

a sexual question
Posted: 11/27/2008 2:52:37 PM
You mean there might be an end No way:
Your mind is the best aphrodisiac Leave the alcohol, smokes,
fat food exercise your mind and the rest, those parts can still move
 Nancy54534
Msg: 34 (view)

Worst clothes to wear on a first date...
Posted: 11/16/2008 12:50:03 PM
ah sunglasses on wavy greasy hair, green packers muscle t shirt that wouldn't have washed my truck with blue nylon cargo shorts that were crusty. gym shoes that my dogs wouldn't have used for a chew toy Then proceeded to tell me how much he made and worked all hours, his net gross. K Mart is one block down Walmart on the way to meet me enhance yourself please.
On pulling into the restaurant lot I passed him and something hit me. Called work and asked one of the gals to please please call me at a certain time to see if I could come into work. He was so busy talking with the other young girls I ordered a small portion, talked when I could, paid my own bill which irked him. then left. We aren't that formal where I live but soap and water aren't that costly. Sent him a nice thank you for meeting and good conversation then it lapsed. No matter how odd the meeting I will always follow up with something positive.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 28 (view)

Over 60...Finding True Love >Fact or Fantasy
Posted: 11/14/2008 10:24:30 AM
I agree about having the ability to share and help one another fiscally besides the basic elements of a relationship. It doesn't mean you sit down and go thru accounts and stubs to inventory to the last penny. My financial means take care of my needs, the house and property, along with the furbrats. I work part time also more to get into the mainstream but I thoroughly enjoy my job. A partner would be welcome, if he can or could contribute in other ways, not splitting things down the center or going for the set in concrete 50-50 all the time. The idea of marriage would cause some consternation due to the pension and SS issues also, one point some have not noted in late blooming relationships. You can find it but sometimes testing the frogs can be aggravating.
A nice plain presentable man who can carry on a conversation, hug, help out, with minimal nudges needed LOL Egads would love to find one to share life with but with the 200-300ins of snow and dog rescue make my resources very few. If I have live life solo well so be it not by choice but necessity then I will travel that path not too willingly but with a smile. Am not ready for polyester, rocking chair or bingo dauber by any means.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 14 (view)

Sensual men
Posted: 11/2/2008 5:08:02 AM
Everyone has a different view of what is going to make their engines revv. Me the basic four door sedan is nice, those loud engine roaring flashy ones nice to look at but the upkeep just ain't worth it. That is an expenditure of full time energy with guzzling results eating up your overhead. Like to move along at a steady nice pace stop to explore the quiet places and savor them. Not rush headlong missing all the nice curves and byways to be explored and enjoyed. Those who stop and take the time are rewarded with a longer time and term of satisfaction and caring. It ain't flash and shyrockets which evaporate in a blink of an eye. Some people can be happy and content with that afraid to delve into something/someone substantial. Might put the brakes on them. That harness and reins maybe too tight for them. Others like the pulling together steady the course. Me I enjoy and appreciate fireworks but like someone around later to keep the ignition going on a smoldering course too.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 16 (view)

what is going on....
Posted: 11/2/2008 4:19:08 AM
When there is a pulling away, many factors maybe responsible. Many of the posters have given you sound advice on what to look for. But if he isn't going to respond at all then you may consider cutting some of the ties to get time for yourself. Get out and live your own life, if he starts to tell you about where to go or who to see then the main clue would be he is a controller, run like hell. However if he seems releived and more relaxed then might be the whole new concept of togetherness is to confining for him at this time. Is he sleeping more, staying out somewhere else longer than he used too, is his family activities still the same or not? There should be clues but you have to be the detective very quietly, no guys am not saying snooping just watch him. Cut slack and see where it goes. It might not be the results you might want but better than quarrels and a larger heart break.
 Nancy54534

why does he still lie?
Posted: 11/2/2008 4:08:15 AM
One obstacle here, if he can't be truthful in any aspect what would be his redeeming qualities that would overshadow this one. They would have to be stellar. If there is a constant search for the actual truth then why waste energy and time; unless you love to figure out puzzles to see which piece would fit and interlock. Gee that seems like more energy than I would expend. My question is to you, why are you hanging on with this person, the track record sounds pretty horrendous. Are you an enabler or unsure of proceeding in another direction alone? That can be scary but a lot more positive than having to deal with lies and unstability. Is there a person you can talk to about with this situation, don't if it qualifies as an obesssion or mother hen complex or what term to apply. Good luck but please run like hell that negativity is going to pull you down faster than you can imagine, like walking in the LaBrea Tar Pits. He wallows in your sympathy and you are holding him up in a bad scenario without a lifeline.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 12 (view)

He has a back injury.
Posted: 10/25/2008 3:46:14 PM
There are many sites to access for positions that would work for each type of injury. My late hubby had broken tailbone so we really took time to research and come up with alternative/supportive methods which worked well for both of us. You have to open and willing to discuss this with his therapist and doctor, maybe even a personal trainer. This is uncharted territory for some, who are not always open to some of the alternative options some must use. Toys and gentle massage of the prostrate can produce some real fireworks
 Nancy54534
Msg: 161 (view)

oral sex on women
Posted: 10/25/2008 3:37:28 PM
Love it anytime, a woman can ease a man into her most sensitive and reactive areas very nicely without being a field marshall. It is a wonderful give and take adventure. Have pistol grip ears will travel
 Nancy54534
Msg: 117 (view)

The worst breakup line ever
Posted: 10/5/2008 1:49:21 AM
Well is the worst breakup line better than complete silence and disregard with no answer or let down being verbalized though?
 Nancy54534

Midnight lover
Posted: 9/29/2008 3:03:55 PM
If you enjoy the jump why dump?
 Nancy54534
Msg: 498 (view)

Do men like it when women contact them first?
Posted: 9/28/2008 2:41:04 PM
Well never know what you are missing unless you give it a try. Most guys will respond with a decent message. If they don't well maybe that lost courtesy might be a signal. The fallacy of women sitting twiddling their thumbs anymore is gone. Life is too exciting and interesting to waste time weighing should or not. Granted you might have to have some tough armour for some responses but learn to laugh and roll with responses(nothing else intended on that statement either!). There is the other that maybe the guy is shy or has been rejected so much he has retreated and repairing his heart and ego also.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 63 (view)

can a guy like a bj better than sex?
Posted: 9/27/2008 2:34:38 PM
Some do some don't depends on the time and moment. As long there is some mutual satisfaction and reaction that can be wonderful. Sometimes it is better to give than to receive
 Nancy54534
Msg: 219 (view)

waking up to sex...
Posted: 9/27/2008 2:32:10 PM
All warm and drowsy with a back or neck rub rustling the sheets nestling into a willing body Beats all hell out of any cup of coffee or cappucino to just start the body and soul
 Nancy54534
Msg: 143 (view)

Why do some younger men want to have sex with an older woman?
Posted: 9/27/2008 2:18:42 PM
Brad you are really rough. Read your profile divorced women with kids are "damaged goods" Good luck finding a ram to batten down the convent wall to find a canidate for your yearnings. Difference is what makes us each unique in color, body types and individual preferences. I have been approached by some males as young as 34yoa, I want someone closer to my age, don't want to rob the cradle nor do I want to build one either. Scuse me gotta call it a night 3pm pull my dirt and stone over me

Show ALL Forums