Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Easing a womans gag reflex...possible?
 rioisk
Msg: 71 (view)

Easing a womans gag reflex...possible?
Posted: 2/19/2009 9:31:09 AM
I can shove something down my throat through throwing up a few times. I've definitely proved it to a lot of women. Now if I can shove something down my throat AND give great oral sex, then why can't a woman please me the way I please them?

Vagina sex can get REALLY boring sometimes because most women don't do anything to shave, clean, OR even learn a little kegels. Your excuse? You don't have to shave because it's "demeaning". You don't have to clean out your vagina because it's "demeaning". Your vagina is a palace, yet you say that it isn't. I am so tired of hearing excuse after excuse after excuse ad infiniteum.

"Guys penises are so gross", "Guys are so smelly", "Guys don't please me the way I want to be pleased"

On the other hand, men have to work to keep themselves from orgasming, have to find a way to keep erect for a million years just so the girl can reach orgasm, AND if we don't do these things, we aren't a man. Do you REALLY think guys sit there and talk bad things to their friends about a girl they respect and cherish? Seriously, this new pseudo feministic lifestyle in America is making guys seem like worthless sex slaves.

Any other stupid unreal woman excuses that you can muster up in yer head or are yall realizing that women are human beings just like men and pleasing someone with skill is a showing of endearment and wanting to please the other to the greatest extent?

It's all about working at it. Practicing it. Everyone can change their gag reflex. Everyone can change their perspective about anything.
 rioisk
Msg: 9 (view)

Screw up and a half.
Posted: 2/14/2009 11:57:44 AM
All women are not gold diggers. All my responses have been about the Alpha Male complex which is a completely scientifically and psychologically proven aspect of human nature.

I've not been rejected by women, I've had my heart broken by women. That means they accepted me, given me something, then left because of my unwillingness to compete with other men in many different fields. They know I have mental strength to be able to beat men but I choose not to compete.

Now with this site, it's different. I don't know why.

I have been responding to real life instances, not instances in this site. You seriously need to read the whole forum and stop searching for words I use just to have an excuse to call me childish or tell me to grow up. I have grown up and I know myself extremely well.
 rioisk
Msg: 66 (view)

Easing a womans gag reflex...possible?
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:39:14 AM
Personally I think most of the females responding to this are idiots.

I make effort to give a girl oral sex and I definitely do pretty good at it. If I can practice and keep my skills up, whats wrong with a girl practicing with me? Deep throat is a great feeling. That and anal sex. Both things I have been told are enjoyable once you get used to it. In no way are they degrading or bad. That is just some facade that woman just make up to be lazy.
 rioisk
Msg: 7 (view)

Screw up and a half.
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:34:31 AM
So they can take your money.
 rioisk
Msg: 27 (view)

When will actions match words from men?
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:33:36 AM
I don't know about you but I stick to my word or at least try to.
 rioisk
Msg: 3 (view)

Should evolution continue to influence our sex lives?
Posted: 2/14/2009 9:18:13 AM
The struggle of man vs. woman will never end and never allow evolution of sexual attitude change.
 rioisk
Msg: 22 (view)

turning women down for sex
Posted: 2/14/2009 8:27:08 AM
Yep, and they get furious. They start thinking your not a man, and a lot of bs happens.

Alpha Male Complex.
 rioisk
Msg: 8 (view)

Can someone give me good me advise?
Posted: 2/14/2009 8:20:55 AM
Same exact scenario as me except mine was 2.5 years (pretty close) and their was 1 dog involved.

The worst is when your able to rationalize the motives behind that person and they aren't that quite enchanting anymore. Then all women in general (or for you, men) don't seem very enchanting anymore. Then you wail in your sorrow for long periods of time because of the hopelessness.

Do not think your the worst of the worst. I've gotten to the point that to hate people feels better than to love someone because it's so much safer to create such raw emotion and have people at a distance. Then you learn that your ex has serious health issues and you know the guy shes with now (who cheats on her constantly) isn't helping her at all. (I think it's sorta similar to your situation because I'm guessing maybe you think he treats her the same way?) So you hate her more for making such bad decisions, until all you know is hate, and hate to you feels like it is love.

At least your not so messed up. You'll get over the sorrow, but you can't get over hate unless something seriously externally changes in your life.

Everything will turn out ok. Takes a bit but things will work for the best. Good luck.
 rioisk
Msg: 46 (view)

Another Singles Awareness Day.... Feb 14th
Posted: 2/14/2009 8:10:30 AM
I didn't read everything you wrote, but I read a couple sentences.

Stop focusing on objective knowledge like Febuary the 14th. It's just like any other day, your just stuck to the idea that society that rammed into your skull. Stop flowing with the system and you will find an intelligent man.

Furthermore, you having a child and being 24 means your looking for someone to support your child. I am not specifically saying that that is an ultimately true statement, but that is the impression a lot of guys get when they see young mothers. You need to show in your profile that you are more geared to finding personal love and then opening it up to love for a family setting.

Guys who are mostly looking for a wife in the kitchen and a piece of property are mostly the guys you are saying are ***holes, and it seems like you invite them (not trying to insult you). Your pictures are really good you just need to tweak what you say in your profile like "I have a daughter, and she just turned three. She's my little lady... If thats a problem then you're looking the wrong way! ". Thats a very defensive statement and it turns a LOT of guys away.

I don't know, why two cents.
 rioisk
Msg: 75 (view)

What is wrong with men?
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:49:53 PM
Disregard people who don't follow your "looking for 19-38". Give them a good Read Deleted. Trust me it hurts one's self esteem, I should know.
 rioisk
Msg: 185 (view)

Dating someone with bi-polar ..............help!
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:45:01 PM
Bi-polar men are not meant to be loved.

I am a Gemini I should know.
 rioisk
Msg: 141 (view)

Why do men dislike intelligent women
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:43:43 PM
The more intelligent the easier it is to play mind games with me.
 rioisk
Msg: 9 (view)

What are some of the things a man fights inside himself when falling in love?
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:42:37 PM
Skepticism and understanding your ethics. When a man has been hurt a lot, there exists something a woman can't touch for a REALLY long time. At least for me.
 rioisk
Msg: 92 (view)

How do you kill your emotions?
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:39:42 PM
I kill my emotions with drugs and I'm not getting over any women, I'm trying to get over women in general.
 rioisk
Msg: 16 (view)

This is the price of being a nice guy...
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:22:12 PM
Every girlfriend I've ever had I have been incredibly nice to them to the extent that they used me for money, showing me off, and me being their emotional bat.

It's called the Alpha Male complex. If you do not show signs of an alpha male, biologically women will be turned off. Nice guys are NOT Alpha Males by nature. Thats why you find a girl that doesn't go by the biological animal-like system. Use the 95 percent of others out there. Play that mind game with them and never give them what they want, but get what you want.

I know I sound like an ass, but us nice guys will never win. At least I haven't and I've dated a lot of women. Just imagine two male monkeys fighting each other for a female mate. Now just look at humanity in general. Thats pretty much it. End of story.
 rioisk
Msg: 103 (view)

Having relations w/ a married woman
Posted: 2/13/2009 5:16:51 PM
go kill yourself.
 rioisk
Msg: 4 (view)

Reworked my Profile!
Posted: 2/13/2009 1:21:35 PM
thanks a lot yall! I hope things work on with this profile :)
 rioisk
Msg: 2 (view)

Reworked my Profile!
Posted: 2/12/2009 5:05:52 PM
Thanks for the response.

I haven't had much luck with girls in general on here. Hope better luck comes!
 rioisk
Msg: 1 (view)

Reworked my Profile!
Posted: 2/12/2009 4:10:51 PM
Hey Everyone! I reworked my profile a bit. What do yall think? Should I change anything? Is there anything that is real good?

Do your worst! Seems like I haven't gotten any messages lately :( Maybe my profile sounds immature or something?

Anyways, tell me what you think!
 rioisk
Msg: 429 (view)

Why do Babes dig ugly guys?
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:42:28 PM
Not at all attempting to say anything conceited or anything, but I consider myself pretty good looking.

I send messages, I reply with great responses, I go out to clubs, go to school clubs, become as social as I can and I still don't at all get any girls.

So, in my mind, it's either money or some sort of power. Brains is probably not a factor.
 rioisk
Msg: 88 (view)

Why Is It ALWAYS wrong for women but ALWAYS OK for men?
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:31:31 PM
Not a good question to ask PoF because most people here have a conscious. I personally am willing to date/ have relationship with someone who I have sex with...
 rioisk
Msg: 17 (view)

The truth shall set you free!
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:14:15 PM
Men lie because they don't want to spend 4 hours saying sorry over and over again when a girl is freaking out on them.

Nuff Said.
 rioisk
Msg: 18 (view)

What makes you want to spend forever with a girl?
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:12:30 PM
If I truly feel I can trust someone, then I feel I can be with them forever. I guess after a relationship if the trust is still there, I still feel extremely comfortable with them.
 rioisk
Msg: 11 (view)

Man Living off a Lady, Your Thoughts.....
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:10:26 PM
If he was a stay at home dad then it would be understandable. Other than that, he must be a loser =\
 rioisk
Msg: 34 (view)

Nipples
Posted: 10/4/2008 5:03:18 PM
I like nipple sucking because it makes the girl look like shes so eager that shes going to pleasure herself until you join along!
 rioisk
Msg: 26 (view)

self esteem?
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:37:59 PM
I solved my self esteem problems by moving away. I got away from the crappy friends I had and the stupid girl I made a mistake dating. I feel way better now and I am extremely happy.
 rioisk

Ex Girlfriend Taking Friends
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:26:07 PM
I guess this is a different kind of broken hearted. I just need advice.

I got attached to some girl for 2.5 years who treated me like complete crap. Not only did she treat me like crap, but after I finally got out of that self esteem craphole she had fun deleting my 2 year old live journal and completely wiped out my facebook with all my old and new friends. She in essence blew my life away (A lot of contact I have with friends are over facebook). Sadly a lot of my close friends were her friends, and for some reason they took sides in this whole mess. This is when I realized those friends I had weren't really friends at all. They somehow thought her cheating on me and abusing me was justified because I was not working because I was going through severe depression with my father's death that happened at the beginning of our relationship.

But then something real stupid happened. The people I introduced my ex to she started talking to. Basically, my facebook and phone was wiped and blocked from my friends while she totally walked into talking to them.

In response I had I huge emotional meltdown and moved away. I am now in Detroit for a few months taking a semester off to get my feelings straight. I still feel though truly heartbroken from being betrayed by all those friends and losing all my favorite poems, philosophies on life, etc on my livejournal. She on the other hand easily has a new boyfriend and actively hanging out with all my old buddies, seems like she is okay.

I just want to know is their any advice anyone would have to attempting to getting out of this mess emotionally? I am away from that area, but for some reason it is extremely hard to find people to hang out with. I tried this site but everyone seems to talk for a couple messages then just stops keeping contact.

The thing is, I really want to improve myself, this is why it is not a self pity thread. I am not asking yall to pity me, I am asking for some advice to make friends and build a life again. I also do not want to be so scared or angry at females either. I just want to grow up and not be so hateful of everyone.

Any advice?

Thanks
 rioisk
Msg: 5 (view)

What do you guys think about this movie Religulous?
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:23:32 PM
You guys can't even imagine how much of your thought is based on the development of religious belief and culture...why sit there and ridicule it? Oh wait, I forgot, we are the ones that take the oil and say thanks by destroying our planet. We are the ones that like to steal ideas from people, patent them, and screw people over for their ideas. We like to pay slaves in China extremely low wages to make our Nikes.

Nevermind, I forgot who we were.
 rioisk
Msg: 116 (view)

Sexiest occupation
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:15:34 PM
I like business women...or politicians...
 rioisk
Msg: 15 (view)

Alot more than Vanilla
Posted: 9/29/2008 2:13:47 PM
I say just say it in a sexy way...like...

"How about you put that thing somewhere else?" for anal sex

or...

"Lay down I'm going to give you a good time" for reverse cowgirl

or...

You get the point! I hate asking to try new things, when a girl just up and takes control its so hott!
 rioisk
Msg: 3 (view)

Why can't immature jokes be fun?
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:34:55 AM
Okay, let me give you an example of my situation.

Basically, heres something I would say:

Sometimes people would make a joke about sexual positions/acts.

I would think of some crazy position or act that gets more creative then the other people making the jokes. I don't really say it but if I did say it it would seem out of place and not humorous could I've seen other people say it.
 rioisk
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2008 11:03:58 AM
I don't get told my jokes are over the top or anything, I just tell my immature jokes around a certain group of people, but most of the women I have great interests in usually have this high standard of language maturity. It's just real annoying =\
 rioisk
Msg: 62 (view)

Watching Men Pee
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:01:19 AM
omg what did this convo turn into?!
 rioisk

Posted: 9/28/2008 10:50:57 AM
Hey this might be a strange thing to ask a girl or girls, but why can't saying funny immature things be fun?

I am not saying being immature is particularly attractive. I consider myself pretty mature to having goals, a plan, and good ethics. I am talking about saying immature things sometimes or making funny voices. I guess Dane Cook kind of style of comedy. One thing thought that really gets at me is that in my social circle it's very hard to crack gross, immature, or slap stick kinds of jokes without being considered an immature dumb guy.

So, in essence, I'm asking "Are there women out there that are mature in ways of goals and success but like immature jokes and/or language?"
 rioisk
Msg: 11 (view)

Falling for a woman
Posted: 9/28/2008 10:27:40 AM
I guess ask for her aim, msn, or number? If you get it shes interested!
 rioisk
Msg: 78 (view)

Is this as likely as men like to think it is?
Posted: 9/28/2008 10:22:28 AM
If it's that important to you head back to the club and find guys there because it seems thats all you want....which to me is ridiculous and pathetic.
 rioisk
Msg: 15 (view)

Who replaced who more?
Posted: 9/28/2008 10:20:40 AM
I can't believe people are discussing this because it is so incredibly obvious that women can replace men easily.
 rioisk
Msg: 111 (view)

What is Atheism, and can Americans talk about it?
Posted: 9/24/2008 8:56:47 PM
eh, stop calling the entirety of religion Christianity...

Even if you do call it Christianity, all religions reflect the culture at the time. Blame the culture at the time with their abuse of power and wrongful doings. Don't blame religion as a whole, then your getting your broadening your claim way far then is rational. Try saying "Culture of Man relies on the willful ignorance, intellectual dishonesty, and 14th century superstitions of the victims/followers"
 rioisk
Msg: 108 (view)

What is Atheism, and can Americans talk about it?
Posted: 9/23/2008 10:43:42 PM
I'm kinda confused by some statements you made...lemme give some responses to them.

1) "In my experiance I have seen two main 'styles' of 'churchin' in just about every religion: the "let's all say we believe in God, together" and the "let's talk about our lives". I understand group identity and the strength that comes from that, but it feels hollow to me to just sit in a room and say you believe in God. Obviously, I have not been swept away in that kind of 'Faith'. The second style is more humanist- you come together in a group with love and try to address and alieve pain and problems, or celebrate joy and brotherhood. In my experiance this style rarely mentions God, but rather focuses on love- and kept me interested in the Church!"

Many Hindu's worship an array of different Gods that derive from a main god, Krishna. In essence, it is sorta saying "We all identify ourselves as believing in God, but a different "flavor" of God. I take it your saying "lets all say we believe in God" because it's establishing a sense of people finding identity with other people? I guess the way I explain it argues the statement you said about it seeming hollow because within Hinduism, everyone follows their own way of life (be it juana, bhakti, raja, karma yogas to differing gods) while at the same time having a sophisticated bond with others (because their form of yoga establishes many differing practices, disciplines, etc). Furthermore, Wiccans agree to a core belief of the Mother and Father forms of the Energy of Life. Many cast differing types of spells (Divination, Runes, Tarot, etc) and discipline themselves in many different ways while at the same time coming together to bring about more education and broaden their knowledge on their religion. Buddhists come together mostly to meditate and discuss philosophy with one another, unless your dwelling into more Mahayana traditions. I could go on but I think you have my point.

People talking about their lives is extremely important. Most of the time, discussing your problems with other people outside a church setting can prove hard sometimes because a lot of people really don't care about other people's problems. Furthermore, a shrink really has a sense of disconnection unless they have an established relationship with you in which they seem to "get" and "know" you. It is all based on the philosophy of esoteric and exoteric practitioners. There has to be a balance between the personal connection people have with their beliefs and the community connection. One develops personal emotional intelligence while the other develops a sense of community. Without either people psychologically do not come to progress or intellectualize their beliefs. I could go one day saying the spagetti monster exists, but that is entirely esoteric and extremely unintelligent. That is why base religions exists over real small ones (such as the Kanaima(sp?) in South America).

If you like just discussing love and peace, become a Hindu! Bhakti yoga practitioners talk about the meaning of love and what love is. Some go through meditations and such but it is a very involved form of discussion that a lot of people embrace. You could even join the Unitarian church! A lot are spiritualists (but their are all different believers in their, and even atheist) do the same kinds of things. Research more into Sufi Mysticism! They dwell into a more concentrated and direct connection with the divine unity of love. There are really many churches that dwell less from the idea of a controlling God and more into the meaning of love and fellowship.

2) understand that: Organized Religion is a tool of control; most people don't think about what they believe in; belief in God is irrational, but very powerful; if you asked most people about what they believed in (and got an honest answer) they would start with identity (God, Church, Heaven) then give you more of a humanist list (family, honesty, justice, loyalty, etc.)

This is not a good statement to make. Belief in God is irrational? This is the greatest lesson I learned in Philosophy of Religion, Belief in God is not rational, it is not irrational. Not rational and irrational means two different things. Not rational states that you do not have a justified reason for believing such, but have no reason not to believe it either, which is basically faith. Therefore the idea of faith is not rational. Irrationality means you know that it is false, but choose to believe it anyway. You cannot dictate God to be real or not because the definition of God still isn't even concrete, some believe God to be a decision making rational entity. Some believe God to be an energy that connects us all. We can go down the list and I can argue for most ideas of what God is, but I guess I'll list that if you ask =P

Organized Religion a tool of control? No. You are only taking your opinion from Christian churches. If you want to argue that, I can list a lot of ways that even the Catholic church isn't a tool of control. How can a church be a tool of control when they openly discuss why they believe what they believe? If you are aware why the church believes in a certain thing (say abortion is wrong because the Bible says so) then therefore aren't you acknowledging you agree to a belief and have a reason why you believe it? Controlling means you are either unaware or forced to believe something you don't want to. If you don't want to believe something, then don't believe it! If someone has a complete lack of self esteem and chooses to believe something so people can love them, then that is the same as you going to work with a tie on, or wearing sunglasses when the sun comes out. Now if existence and your job is a system of control then I guess rationality and choice is not real?

Atheism has a very weird sort of definition to it. You got whacks like Dawkins trying to establish Atheism as a identity of hate (trying anyway to disprove any religion anyway possible just to be right). Then you got stoic like people who believe love doesn't exists and actively rejects morals. Then you got people who just don't want to believe in a rational God because they state the problem of evil. Theres so many types of Atheism that I really frankly don't know much about it because it's so incredibly relative.

Just think of it this way: If you don't want to be controlled and want freedom, go ahead it's not something I'm against at all. I just hate it when people come around saying Religion is stupid and blah blah blah. I'm always ready to defend it =D
 rioisk

So uh...what should I add to my Profile?
Posted: 9/23/2008 9:36:32 PM
Hey! I added some new pics! Tell me what yall think!
 rioisk
Msg: 35 (view)

Odd Little Things The Opposite Sex Does You Find Sexy or Attracts You
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:31:24 PM
The thing that REALLY gets at me is when a girl is reserved and mature on the outside but then acts wild or perverted when we are alone.
 rioisk
Msg: 194 (view)

Why is a great person like you single?
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:24:22 PM
I'm single because I'm extremely picky on the personality of a girl, not so much looks. I really don't like meeting someone, blowing my money on them, and then them disappearing. It isn't a logically thing that can be accepted in my mind, so I find girls that you would label nice, not a swinger, and open to differing ideas. In my experiences, I haven't met one yet so I'm still here!
 rioisk
Msg: 47 (view)

Only 17% of American (USA) women like giving oral sex?
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:17:15 PM
I can't imagine a life without oral sex. Enough said!
 rioisk
Msg: 41 (view)

Why do you have sex?
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:12:40 PM
I have sex because it blows a lot of steam off, feels good, and for some reason I love looking at girls naked I don't know =\
 rioisk
Msg: 141 (view)

men, how do you feel when the woman you love tells you she had many [30-...] f- buddies?
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:11:03 PM
I'm going to play the odd man out and say I don't like it when girls have been with a lot of men. To me it seems the girl gives out sex too easily and for some reason a trust block is established in me.
 rioisk
Msg: 70 (view)

I hate it when men do this during lovemaking
Posted: 9/23/2008 8:09:52 PM
That is one weird and HILARIOUS situation!
 rioisk

Profile review
Posted: 9/23/2008 7:52:57 PM
I think your profiles pretty nice! Don't give up! I haven't!
 rioisk
Msg: 14 (view)

Plato's Critique Of Democracy
Posted: 9/23/2008 7:50:15 PM
Thanks for the compliment? I don't speak much about my other major but I sometimes give my two cents =P
 rioisk
Msg: 6 (view)

Why do we come to Plenty Of Fish ?
Posted: 9/23/2008 10:49:06 AM
The forums seem fun to post on, I guess thats why I come here!

As for dating, I don't get messages =\
 rioisk
Msg: 23 (view)

What's The Point?
Posted: 9/23/2008 9:53:18 AM
Heres my idea about everything...

You live, then you die. Dwell a little deeper than that. You are made of molecules, then atoms, quarks, etc. You are made up of what everything else is made up of, a positive and a negative charge. The two forces of life, positive and negative, interact constantly microly and macroly. Microly it might seem like all the same, that existence is just a process of life and death and everything moves on (like their isn't a purpose). You have to understand that your world shapes around a macro-like environment. Your experiences, your actions, everything is absolutely beautiful in your own type of way. There will be no being like you for eternity, and if their was, it would be you again! Positive and Negative will always exists. Nothing can just poof and disappear. Therefore, developing and finding meaning within your existence is crucial to understanding and overcoming fear of life/death. Just know that your identity within the history of the existence of matter can only be you. That is why people believe in God (including me!). We are all orderly beings living in a very chaotic environment (events in time are unpredictable). Therefore, I guess you can say God is our orderly communication to the chaotic (which pretty much is supernatural). We might not always get what we desire (because it's unpredictable), but we learn to understand existence better by pursuing it and not trying to conquer it.

IDK, just some ideas.

Show ALL Forums