Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: DOES ONLINE DATING REALLY WORK TOWARDS A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP??
 gmantv
Msg: 1 (view)

DOES ONLINE DATING REALLY WORK TOWARDS A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP??
Posted: 2/1/2006 10:47:40 PM
I have met a few people here from POF but I havent found the right person to share a romantic relationship,no sparks but have remained to be good friends with some of them and why do woman get upset when you tell them that you just want to remain friends and nothing more...
 GmanTv
Msg: 174 (view)

Best way to pick up a MAN??????????
Posted: 8/7/2005 12:56:29 AM
Was wondering would you act the same if you where face with the fact that your best girlfriend thinks hes hot too and she is using the same technic.Hummmm..makes you think.
 GmanTv
Msg: 173 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2005 12:52:02 AM
NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AGGRESSIVE AND OUTGOING THAT IS ALWAYS CLIMATIC!!
 GmanTv
Msg: 172 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2005 12:37:57 AM
Well that only works if you can see his eyes in a bar or club.I play dumb i am old school; body language works great for me especially if its crowed.My trump card is when I look into Her eyes!

Show ALL Forums