Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will all the nice guys stop asking why we dont want them!
 mrob69
Msg: 785 (view)

Will all the nice guys stop asking why we dont want them!
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:54:25 AM
I dont have the problem of getting the girls. it's the problem that they are not used 2 being treated good and they get scard of there fealings for me... I love 2 go out and hit the town and I am not shy at all I speek my mind.. I am opend minded about alot of things...tell mewhy my friends that are girls tell me I am 2 nice....
 mrob69
Msg: 34 (view)

seems like the older crowd of guys here are only looking for sex
Posted: 8/19/2005 10:58:19 AM
how old are old some of us are looking for a lifetime partener.. I am only 28 thew.
 mrob69
Msg: 31 (view)

It is so hard to get picked up as a mom
Posted: 8/3/2005 7:09:01 AM
me as a single father of 2 it is hard 2 find a decent women. what I have found out that people that have kids are more likely 2 date people with kids.. if they dont have them kids are a burden and just get in the way. thats what I have been told..so find someone that has a kid or 2, if it works u will just have a big family....[ if it works] hasnt for me yet.

Show ALL Forums