Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
 flghtwings
Msg: 16 (view)

He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:22:56 PM
He probably started wearing them years ago when his [now ex] wife found them in his car and demanded to know whose they were, and the only response he could come up with was, "...uhhhh....mine...?" and been wearing them since!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 119 (view)

Dumped cos I didnt cum!!
Posted: 8/5/2009 10:53:28 PM
Might have also been that he got exactly what he wanted and was ready to move on to his next conquest; the lack of an orgasm just made a good excuse. If you could check his history, I bet you would find a long line of one night stands.

Don't fret it or let it upset you. His moving on was a good thing for you.
 flghtwings
Msg: 96 (view)

Do all women fall asleep when they orgasm?
Posted: 8/5/2009 12:17:56 AM
Does that mean she had a massive one if she fell asleep DURING....?
 flghtwings
Msg: 66 (view)

Best Sex Positions
Posted: 8/5/2009 12:16:07 AM
You skipped position number 4, that's the advanced marriage position... Her on her right side, him on his left side, butt cheek to butt cheek, and her snoring away!!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 98 (view)

Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:44:34 PM
You make it to ORGASM!?!? They THINK of having sex with me and start crying!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 28 (view)

Define Kinky
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:41:45 PM
The difference between SENSUAL and KINKY is whether you tickle her with a feather, or whether you use THE WHOLE CHICKEN!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 51 (view)

The best stimulation for any woman has to be french kissing
Posted: 6/9/2009 9:36:43 PM
The women I've known tend to agree that the best stimulation is the Australian kiss....
You know, it's much like the French kiss but DOWN UNDER!
 flghtwings
Msg: 62 (view)

Spill the beans...What makes you a freak in bed?
Posted: 6/5/2009 1:23:10 AM
I've figured out how to get my partner really freaky and wild in bed...I get her on her hands and knees, and I enter her from behind, and while she's getting into it, I say, "WOW, your sister likes it this way too," then it's just a matter of hanging on for the wildest ride I've ever had!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 150 (view)

How to measure ....
Posted: 6/5/2009 1:18:31 AM
Ya' know, it seems I remember reading somewhere that the nationality with the longest (on average) penises (or is it peni) was the native American indians, while the on average widest girth was the French. Anyone have any questions, feel free to call me, Geronimo Boudreaux, at 503-363-xxxx.......
 flghtwings
Msg: 43 (view)

red head cocks
Posted: 10/26/2008 12:37:30 AM
I think color is irrelevant, after all, the only difference between red ones and purple ones is in the tightness of the grip!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 143 (view)

Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 10/19/2008 7:52:52 PM
I don't know about prostitution, but I know it was IDIOCY. He paid $100 to see something that he could have seen on Bourbon Street in New Orleans for a 59 cent pair of plastic beads.
 flghtwings
Msg: 13 (view)

Anyone From Mississippi or Louisiana?
Posted: 10/6/2008 8:56:01 AM
:( Wish I could make this one, but an assignment calls me away. I'll look forward to the next one.
 flghtwings
Msg: 82 (view)

Polygamy
Posted: 10/2/2008 12:13:44 AM
Remember, polygamy is a crime and carries a very stiff penalty....TWO MOTHER-IN-LAWS!!
 flghtwings
Msg: 34 (view)

How To Continue Child Support When The Child Is In College
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:11:50 AM
Double check with your local family court. In many states, child support is until age 18 or 23 if the child is still a student.

Trust me, I speak with the voice of experience in this....
 flghtwings
Msg: 1 (view)

When does a relationship move to a point where "not calling" is NOT CALLING?
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:07:35 AM
I'm kinda curious and would really like to hear a point of view, especially from the ladies.

I work a funny schedule at the moment. I work 4 days and off 2. At work I have plenty of free time and computer access.

On my first day back at work, I found a profile and struck up a chat with a lady. It went well and was quite enjoyable. The next night we did it again and we were getting quite comfortable and carrying on a good conversation. We exchanged numbers and later when I had to get off the computer, passed a few text messages. The third night, we again had a really great chat and ended up talking on the phone for a while. On the fourth night of work, all hell broke loose, I stayed busy all night, and I didn't get on the computer at all. The next two nights were my nights off and I went out with my friends from work. When I got up to go to work after my two days off, I had several text messages that had apparently come while I was sleeping, saying generally, "I don't know what I did or why you don't want to talk to me any more, but take care." I dropped her a quick message that said all was okay, I was just off and had gone out. My next text that came back was, "You could have sent me a text three days ago just to say HI". I jokingly replied with, "I didn't realize our relationhip had progressed to the point that you would panic if you didn't hear from me in a few days." The reply to that and the last message I got was, "It don't matter. Whatever"

Maybe I just want some validation, or a woman's perspective. I don't feel that I did anything wrong. Our conversation was definately flirty, and she was the kind of woman that I might want to pursue and date. But we had only talked for three days and there was no "relationship" other than a casual acquaintanceship.

Anyone feel I am being selfish in thinking that I didn't owe her to the extent of making a point to contact her and tell her that I wouldn't be around for a few days?
 flghtwings
Msg: 192 (view)

Why is a great person like you single?
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:32:08 AM
How about just simply because I choose to be single rather than settle for less than what I want, which I haven't found yet.
 flghtwings
Msg: 84 (view)

is it rape if...
Posted: 9/5/2008 8:21:12 AM
We can all voice our opinions on whether we THINK it is rape or not, but what it eventually boils down to is what does the LAW say it is.

In my state, rape is in two categories, aggravated, in which a person is FORCED (held down, threatened, or physically abused) and simple, in which the person is not of a mental state to consent. The latter applies to situations where the victim is incapacitated (coma, unconscious, asleep) or not mentally sound (such as retardation). An intoxicated victim is not considered mentally sound to make a rational decision to have sex, and if a man sleeps with her, by legal definition, it falls under simple rape.

As far as available evidence, there usually is. She says she said no, and there is physical evidence of intercourse. I've seen a number of guys who went to prison based merely on that fact that she said no.

Scary thought for guys in the dating world...a woman has after morning guilt and can put you away for 10 years.
 flghtwings
Msg: 33 (view)

What makes women physically horny - Mental or physical stimulation?
Posted: 8/13/2008 12:20:38 AM
I think we're overlookig the mechanical devices out there that can arouse the female sexual response. Of all of these, I find the most sucessful to be the Mercede 450 SL Convertible...

Show ALL Forums