Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How do we get Markus to hire Customer Service help, lol???
 supersnuggle
Msg: 8 (view)

How do we get Markus to hire Customer Service help, lol???
Posted: 2/25/2010 7:52:39 PM
I don't know about customer service, but I do know I have been complaining for two months about an apparent bug that no one does anything about. Most of the thumbnails on my inbox page, which used to be local, are not mostly 150-200 miles away. Have checked all my settings and can find no reason for this. It is pretty annoying that no one does anything to correct this problem. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 1 (view)

problem with thumbnails on inbox page!!!
Posted: 2/25/2010 7:42:09 PM
I have complained about this problem before, but apparently no one cares to do anything about it. About two months abo, most of the thumbnails on my inbox page started being about 15o-200 miles away. This really pisses me off, when it looks like this should be a simple problem to correct. They used to always be within 5o miles of me, but not anymore!

I have checked all my settings and can find no reason for this problem. Can't someone fix this...I can't believe I am the only one with this problem!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 20 (view)

Getting over the first date hump
Posted: 7/27/2009 6:45:29 PM
It seems pretty amazing the a 39 year old that teaches courses in twelve different fields, would have trouble maintaining an interesting conversation! I am just an old country boy that has my share of online dates, andmost first dates have been for lunch or drinks. I have had no problem carrying on an interesting conversation. Just ask a few simple questions, see what kind of responses you get, and go from there.

Don't get into any heavy stuff too quickly. Ask if she has done much traveling, ask what she likes to do for leisure, what's her favorite food? Any of these can lead to a pretty in depth discussion of the subject at hand.

If things are going great after two or three hours of chatting over drinks, then tell her it is time to end the first date, but if she would like, you could start on a second one right then. If she agrees, then take her to some interesting and fun activity. This gets that awkward first date over fairly quickly, and the fun can then begin.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 36 (view)

EZ BBQ ribs falling off the bone
Posted: 5/5/2009 1:27:04 PM
I have used the OP method many times, except without the Coke, and my ribs are always moist and falling off the bone, so I don't see why the Coke is necessary at all.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 34 (view)

The Merkin...
Posted: 2/25/2009 9:35:23 AM

I think I heard once that when 'chest hair' was considered sexy on men, they used to have 'chest merkins' for fellows with little to no hair there, to wear..

Just so you know, Rock, most real women still consider some chest hair sexy!!!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 85 (view)

Is this a major turn off for anyone else?
Posted: 2/7/2009 9:17:06 AM
I have been on a fair number of dates that I have met online. I NEVER ask to go to the woman's house...not on the first date, second date, or whatever date. She will invite you to her house when she is comfortable enough with you. That is the way it should be. The majority have probably been on the third date, and some on the second date. I have occasionally been to a woman's house on the first date, but only because she suggested it. Usually, that was with someone I had talked with a lot on the phone, and her house was between mine and the restaurant.

If I were a woman and a guy was insistant about coming to my house, I would never go out with him.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 15 (view)

Getting over the first date hump
Posted: 2/5/2009 9:46:23 PM
I usually try to avoid that...I think if we waited until at least the fourth or fifth before we started humping, chances for a successful relationship would be much greater.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 88 (view)

Penis Bulge.
Posted: 1/20/2009 5:14:19 PM
Surely, know one on here believes this OP. I cannot believe this posting has not been deleted.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 6 (view)

Sex with Tall women
Posted: 1/13/2009 6:30:20 AM

The girl i'm with now is 5 11 and I am 6 foot. I have always been 6 inches taller then the other women I have been with and it's such a different experience. I normally take control and am able to move the girl around easily, It's just something I have to get used to, I just could not believe how different the experience was.

Hi Shorty, you just need to go find you a short girl, and leave the tall girls for the real men! You won't be able to satisfy her in the long run. Personally, I have never had any problem with the tall girls, or the short ones either. Just have to use your imagination sometimes!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 76 (view)

what is the strangest thing you have encountered on POF?
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:12:47 PM

I've been on and off this site for 3 years. I haven't been able to get anyone to meet me yet. I think the strangest thing is that women on here make a list of specific wants and deal breakers and are not willing to give someone a chance.

Three years and you have met no one? How many have you talked with on the phone? I you have talked with more than three or four and can't anyone to actually meet you, then you must have a severe problem with communication skills. If you sound sensible in your emails and on the phone, you should be having no problem getting women to meet you.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 66 (view)

Over 50 with younger kids?
Posted: 11/6/2008 8:36:53 PM
Being in my mid fifties with a teenager, I found that many of the women my age had grandkids the age of my child. That just seemed to make them a lot older than me. So, I started dating women 10 to 15 years younger than me, that likely had kids closer to the age of mine, and we just seemed to have a lot more in common. I know some of my friends just think I am going after younger women, but I really do seem to connect with them better.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 38 (view)

Should a Child be allowed to win
Posted: 10/26/2008 7:50:00 PM

Ugh mothers and daughters! This is going to go on for about 4-5 more years, too, so woo hoo for mom. IMHO, 15 is the age of doom for girls .
''

Well...only if mom and dad let it go on. If these two parents would get their act together, they could nip this crap in the bud real quick. Sounds like Dad is letting her do whatever she wants, just to get back at the Mom. And Mom is encouraging it by letting her come running back home whenever she wants to. The daughter should not be the one deciding which parent she want to stay with everytime something is not going her way.

If these two parents get their act together, they lay down the ground rules, and the child follows them. Do not give the child any options. The way it is now, the child is the one making the rules.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 97 (view)

Over 45...Is it ok to ask a guy out??
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:40:16 AM
Of course...I would be flattered if a lady asked me out!!! Don't be so shy!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 60 (view)

BBQ sauce suggestions.(homemade)
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:37:02 AM
A simple one that some people use is equal parts mustard and grape jelly. I know, it sounds nasty, but actually quite tasty.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 18 (view)

I am SO going to do this!!
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:34:35 AM
Sounds like something you would find at the state fair! After coating with chocolate, you could then deep fry it...hmmm...a real health food!!!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 27 (view)

Pulled pork
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:31:57 AM
Pork that is cooked very slowly, preferably over a pit, then pulled apart by hand instead of slicing with a knife.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 25 (view)

What do you think about this situation?
Posted: 10/17/2008 5:30:16 AM

But you know there are other fishies...and the ocean is endless...so throw that pole back in...and just enjoy life!

That was the problem...OP threw the pole in, when he should have held onto the pole, and just threw in the hook.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 52 (view)

If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?
Posted: 10/17/2008 5:13:26 AM

It would be nice if she returned the favor, but she shouldn't be expected, or pressured, to do so. If the gal doesn't enjoy doing something, she has a right to not do it. I have had several GFs, over the years, who had never given a guy-not even a hubby-head before....much less let him cum in her mouth. I explained what I would like, but made it clear that there was no expectation, or pressure, for her to ever do anything but what she wanted to do. I went without head for awhile. Eventually-as a show of thanks for my understanding, and out of a desire to please me-these non-head givers finally gave me a lot of great head. One started on my birthday. Another started on Christmas. Another began on Valentine's Day. One waited 6 months, and another waited a year, and another waited two years. Each was comfortable with it in her own time, and found that she enjoyed the ability to please me, and the ability to control my orgasm. They would take me to the brink, pause, let me come down a bit, go at it again, and so on. They could make me cum sooner, or delay my climax awhile, as they chose. Having such power was a turn on for them, but they had to grow into the appreciation of it on their own. I made my desires known once, and let them know I was fine with them not doing it, and then I shut up. I pleased them in every way, for months, and they finally got around to wanting to please me in that 'special way'. When they felt the time was right, they pleasantly surprised me. Sex is not about keeping score, and sometimes you get a bit less than you give. Knowing how to deal with that is part of what maturity is all about. Besides which...bad head-from a woman who wants nothing to do with it, and who is only doing what she feels obligated to do-is not worth the bother. Great head-from a woman who does what she wants to do because her heart is in it-is well worth waiting for. Grow up.

That is a great answer, corindon!

My two most recent girlfriends both enjoyed receiving oral sex until they came, and while both would give me some oral, basically as part of foreplay, they would never try to get me off that way. The first one, the very first time we were in bed, told me there were two things she didn't do...she didn't do anal, and she didn't swallow. And for five years we had some of the best sex I ever had.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 25 (view)

Libido after 50
Posted: 10/7/2008 8:04:38 PM
When I was 53, and in a fairly new relationship of about four months, I would usually just see my gf on weekends. One Sunday, after spending all morning in bed, and after doing it for the fifth time that morning, my 42 year old girlfriend slides off me, flops across the bed, and says, "uncle!". Hey, that made me feel pretty good.

Five years later, we seldom do it more than once a day, occasionally twice.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 384 (view)

Whats with women that invite their dogs into the bedroom to sleep?
Posted: 9/18/2008 8:20:29 PM
OP, if you start ruling out women that let their dogs get in bed with them, you are going to miss out on some good lovin'. I have been in several threesomes involving a little dog! Most know to stay off the bed until the sex is over, then they hop right up and snuggle up on the opposite side of the woman that I am on.

Did get cold-nosed on the bottom of the foot while going at it, one time, but it was just good for a laugh.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 8 (view)

Potatoe Salad
Posted: 9/16/2008 7:04:42 PM

2 Pounds Clean scrubbed new red potatoes
6 eggs
1 pound bacon
1 onion, finely chopped
1 stalk celery, finely chopped
2 cups mayo (real Mayo)
salt and pepper to taste

Through out the celery, and replace with sweet pickle, and cut the amount of mayo in half(or even less), and you will have a pretty good potato salad. Much more healthy with way less mayo. If it is too dry with less mayo, add some sour cream.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 12 (view)

He wants to text only, avoids phone calls.
Posted: 9/15/2008 6:26:46 PM

I hate talking on the phone.... prefer texting..... I will have a phone convo.. but generally not too long.....

Anyone who actually PREFERS texting to talking on the phone, has a personality issue. That is just not normal, especially with a potential partner. My guess is, you don't have much luck with relationships either. Do you rather text than meet in person too?
 supersnuggle
Msg: 2 (view)

My ex's 18year old girlfriend is pregnant
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:56:18 AM
Forget about it. It is not your problem, and thank God it isn't. And what purpose would be served by you telling the girl anything? Just to make you feel good??? Move on.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 187 (view)

Men over 45 and facial hair
Posted: 9/1/2008 9:15:31 PM

Donald Trump gets the women with his comb over.

Wrong...Donald Trump gets the women in spite of his combover, and arrogant attitude, because they think he has a lot of money to spend on them. If it wasn't for his money, he couldn't get a date with a bassett hound.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 7 (view)

How Do you break up nicely???
Posted: 8/27/2008 8:06:00 AM
So...he wants to have sex all the time, but to you, the sex just isn't that good, huh? Because, if it were, you wouldn't be complaining, would you? Just two months in, and you think he wants sex too often? You may as well get out now!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 53 (view)

How did your first time meeting up w/ someone from POF go?
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:47:22 AM
A few things I just don't understand:

Why would you let someone come to your house for first date?

Why would you go to a movie on first date? Kinda hard to get to know someone better, sitting silently in a movie!

What is with the idiot guys that start talking about sex ten minutes into the first meeting? Wrong approach, guys!!!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 202 (view)

ETHNIC ATTRACTION...
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:57:16 PM
People that say they don't date anyone outside of their race because they don't find people of other races attractive are only fooling themselves. They are, in fact, being racist. Think about it. Out of the millions of people in any one race, you don't see someone in that group you are attracted to? Yeah, right.

Lateef

Lateef, you are a little misguided here. Most people that date only within their race don't say there is no one of other races they find attractive. Most likely they believe there are different races for a reason, and don't care for crossbreeding of the races. There may be religious reasons behind their thinking.

If everyone dated and married totally without regard of race, there would eventually be only one race. I am not saying that would necessarily be a bad thing, but it is true.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 9 (view)

Am I wasting my time?
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:42:22 PM

no-one works 70 hours a week unless you count dating multiple women as working

What vacuum are you living in, bighugz? Many, many people work 70 hours a week, especially if they own their own business. Did it myself for about 30 years. Now, I didn't work 70 hours every week, but many weeks I did.

It is amazing how often women say they want this kind of man, but when they get him, they want something else, because the woman has to be number one, no matter what! And actually thinking something may be wrong with him because he doesn't want to rush into having sex.

Goes back to what I said a few years ago, when that move "What Women Want" came out. I said that was a really stupid premise for a movie, because women themselves don't know what they want, how in hell could a man possibly know.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 24 (view)

His mobile is switched off!
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:17:52 AM
Most posters here are assuming way too much, and are just guessing what happened. Worst case scenario...he was killed or severely injured in a car wreck. Or maybe he had a heart attack. Truth is, the OP, and certainly none of us, really knows what has happened. The only thing that makes it sound like he may have just bailed out, is that he was hard to reach the week prior. But still, it would be pretty low to just disappear after six months.

If I couldn't contact him any other way, I think I would have to go to his place, and see if he is there. I know if my gf of seven months just disappeared, I would definitely be trying to find out what happened.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 31 (view)

Oh now, she looses the weight
Posted: 8/1/2008 11:13:24 AM
I happens all the time, Mel. Women that are slim when they get married, will just let themselves go once they get their man. I would guess that 95% of men that married a slim woman, do not like it when they put on the weight.

I know I didn't like it when my wife started gaining weight almost immediately after we got married. I had made it clear to her before we got married, that fat would be a big turnoff for me. When we got married, I weighed 235, and she weighed 125, and I told her I would never compain about her weight as long as she stayed 100 lbs lighter than me. I even told her I thought obesity should be grounds for divorce.

So what did she do? She gained at least thirty pounds the first year, and about 90 over the next 20. We finally separated for other reasons, and she almost immediately lost about 50 pounds!

Womwn have to have a motive to lose weight, and the best motive is to get a man. Once they have a man, they don't have the motive.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 16 (view)

What sign goes good with an aries?
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:20:04 AM

That stuff is baloney. Why would all people born between certain dates (a month span or whatever) all have "certain traits" ? The truth is all people have all the human traits to one degree or another. It has nothing to do with when they were born. - Good luck finding a good match for yourself, but don't worry about what sign they are.

Amen to that!!! Isn't it amazing what some supposedly educated people will believe.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 5 (view)

He brought his Fanny with him...
Posted: 7/25/2008 9:36:04 AM
I don't blame you for being embarrassed, Cupid. I agree, a fanny pack looks pretty stupid. Pretty much in the same category as earrings on a guy. I remember years ago, going to pick up a date, for our first date, and she wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which was fine, I was wearing jeans, too. But the deal breaker was...she was wearing bright red canvas basketball shoes. Pretty much ruined it for me.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 10 (view)

Answer This
Posted: 7/24/2008 6:05:14 PM
From my personal experience, DRathbun, there is a lot of truth in what you are saying. The good news is, it will get better as you get older and are dating older women. It is probably the worst with high school age girls, but can still be pretty bad in their twenties. They will eventually grow up, and realize they will get nowhere with the bad boys. Of course, they may marry one or two of them first.

I am in my fifties, and can well remember your scenario about 35 years ago. And now I am dating a 40 year old that admits that when she was young, she went for the bad boys. I tried to get her to explain what the appeal was, but she couldn't really answer why.

I think it is because the young women think the nice guy will be boring, and they are looking for excitement. They probably even think the bad boy will be better in bed!

So, good luck dude...there are a few sensible young women out there, even if they are hard to find.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 26 (view)

y cant a booty call stay a botty call
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:35:21 PM
Whats the matter, dude...she is a really good friend, and looks good enough to fuk, but not good enough to be your girlfriend, eh??? Guys like you give the rest of us a bad name!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 35 (view)

Started good but bizarre ending
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:39:45 PM

I can't believe there are people who try to find reasons why a grown man would need to expose himself while urinating in a public parking lot. I mean, you've got to be kidding me.

Excuse me, snake, but I don't believe she said that he "exposed" himself. She knew what he was doing, but I doubt if she, or anyone else, saw his equipment.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 33 (view)

Started good but bizarre ending
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:31:42 PM
I live in the country, and I have peed outside many times. I have even peed in a parking lot a few times...very discreetly though! However, I have certainly never done that in the presence of a date.

From the sound of it, he may have a bladder or prostate problem, but he should have at least said, "I have to urinate very badly, and don't think I can make it back into the restaurant, so I hope you don't mind if I pee in the parking lot." I know sometimes, you just can't hold it any longer. I have had to pull over beside the road a few times, so my date could get out and pee, because we were not near a restroom.

When you gotta go, you gotta go!!! He should have given you an explanation, but maybe you shoold give him a break.
 supersnuggle

Do You Have a Delicious Seafood Recipe ?
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:33:42 AM
Here is a really easy one that I like:

Baked Salmon

salmon filet(about one pound is perfect for two people)
place is a baking dish, brush on a coating of orange marmalade, sprinke on a coating of chopped garlic and paprika(or any other seasoning you may like).
Bake at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes(depending on thickness of filet)

This is better than most salmon I have had in restaurants., and takes a total of about 20 minutes to prepare. If you like, you can add some fresh asparagus or zuchinni around the filet, sprinkle on a little seasoning, and your veggie will be ready along with the fish.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 63 (view)

Favorite ice cream
Posted: 7/23/2008 8:14:40 AM
My mom's homemade ice cream, made with either fresh strawberries, peaches, or banannas, will beat anything you will ever find in a store.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 15 (view)

I need help with vegetable recipes
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:47:01 AM
Some of my favorite veggies that are really easy...carrots, cabbage, brocolli, and squash. Anyone of these can be cooked in a 2 qt boiler, with only about a quarter cup of water. Season to taste with pepper and just a little salt. I usually add a chopped onion to the squash. Cover the boiler and stir every few minutes. I cook mine on medium heat for about 15 minutes, because I don't really want cooked veggies crunchy. If I want crunchy, I eat them raw.

Another easy one is creamed corn, easily done in the microwave. Get 2 cans of regular corn, pour off about two thirds of the water, cook in microwave for about 3 minutes, then mix 3 tablespoons of corn starch with a quarter cup of milk, stir that into the corn along with a little pepper if you like, and microwave for 2 or 3 more minutes. Amazing how much better this makes plain old canned corn. And you get 5 or 6 servings for about a dollar.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 18 (view)

stood up on 3rd date... what to do?
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:11:20 PM
She may be being completely honest, or she may be lying! She said her phone died...when you called, did it ring a few times before it kicked you to voice mail? If so, her phone was on...if it had died and was not on, it would have kicked you straight to voice mail.

And what is this just texting back and forth...get her ass on the phone. You can tell a lot easier if someone is telling the truth if you are actually talking to them, instead of texting. Texting is ok for a quick, "hi there, you you have a great day". But to hell with texting for making dates, making excuses, or apologizing for breaking a date!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 56 (view)

Favorite ice cream
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:36:58 PM

I could buy chocolate soy ice cream, but it's more fun to make it from scratch

You have got to be kidding...soy ice cream!!! The people that put "soy ice cream" or "soy milk", for that matter, on labels, should be arrested. Their is no such thing as "soy milk" or "soy ice cream". Milk is the lactated secretion of a mammal...kinda hard to get that from a soybean!
 supersnuggle

Penis Bulge.
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:05:45 AM
This is just a ludicrous attempt by the OP to further perpetrate the myth that men of his race have big tools. My guess is that his tool size is probably below average, but he just posted this to attract attention.

And if OP is wearing the typical baggy, oversized, falling of their ass pants generally worn by young, black(and many white) males these days, he is damn sure not having a problem with penis bulge.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 45 (view)

She does not stick her butt out during doggy style....
Posted: 7/22/2008 9:57:21 AM

WHAT THE????????
A"tag"?! What the heck is that?

I haven't heard them called tags, but I had a gf that had one. When I first saw it, I thought she had hemorroids, but after getting a closer look, realized it wasn't. Just a little piece of skin hanging from the anus. My gf's was about the size of a pencil eraser...it just hung there. I think they often just show up as you get older, say 40's or 50's. Sometimes people will get little tiny ones on the neck or chest area. Have had a couple on my neck.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 2 (view)

Meeting Women
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:04:53 AM
There are plenty of other places to meet women. To name a few:

Grocery store ...late night is good, the married ones with kids won't be there then. Ask their advice on any item you notice them shopping for.

Department store...browse through the womens clothing section, if a woman catches your interest, pretend you're looking for something for your mom or sister, and ask for her advice.

Outdoor festivals...especially now, in the summer.

Flea markets...these are good, just act like you are interested in the same items you see the woman looking at, easy conversation starter.

Church...if you are spiritual at all, there are often single women there, some of the larger ones will even have a singles group, that meets regularly.

This time of year...county and state fairs, especially if you are country oriented, stroll through the livestock and exhibit buildings. Better prospects there than on the midway.

Restaurants...I have met a couple there, look for ones either eating alone, or maybe two or three women together. Just don't interrupt their meal, catch them as they are getting ready to leave, or before they get their food.

POF...this website does work, I met my girlfriend within a week or so of joining...still together seven months later!!! And met a couple more good prospects before settling on the first one I met on here. But you may want to improve your profile...that photo looks pretty stupid, and drop that line about not being a manly man, does that mean you are a girly man...most girls prefer manly to girly.

The key is not relying on just one venue, and always keep your eyes open. Any woman not wearing a wedding band, is attractive to you, and halfway close to your age range, is a prospect. And don't let it bother you when you strikeout with one, just look at it as good practice!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 63 (view)

How old is too old?
Posted: 7/16/2008 8:33:30 PM

FACE THE FACTS. You two are at complete different stages of life.

I am not so sure about that. Sounds like she may be the more mature of the two, actually. She sounds to be pretty mature for her age, and he is still riding bulls!!! I have known those bull riding types. Riding a bull hoping to win a $100 prize, doing something so dangerous they can't even get health insurance! My advice, op, is not to worry so much about the age gap, but rather, what is he doing with his life.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 14 (view)

How old is too old?
Posted: 7/14/2008 7:15:18 PM
I agree that the 12 years between 18 and 30 is a huge age difference. Much more than the 16 in my case, me being 56 and my girlfriend 40.

But one thing that stands out in several of the posts on this thread is the thought that the 30 year old guy is only after one thing...sex. Well, excuse me, but if she were dating a 19 year old, what do you think he would be after. Maybe even moreso than the 30 year old. Most 19-20 year olds are looking for one thing, and one thing only. It is probably more likely that the 30 year old may be actually looking for a relationship.

OP needs to just take it slowly, don't be in a hurry to hop in bed with him, and see how things go. If you are still with him seven years from now, 25 and 37 won't be a big deal at all.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 12 (view)

How old is too old?
Posted: 7/14/2008 7:03:26 PM

For example, in my case, I'm 53. However, I excercise hard at least 5 times a week, and I know I don't look or feel my age

I am sure you feel great, timeless, but I looked at the pix on your profile, and you are right. You don't look 53. Honestly, you look closer to 63.

But don't feel bad about that...you are only as old as the woman you are feeling.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 39 (view)

Why is McCain getting $58,000 a year in disability income?
Posted: 7/13/2008 8:17:22 PM
its not odd,he is a republican,and that is what they do,steal.he did a lot of dirty things,started a major fire on an aircraft carrier,wrecked planes,left his wife for an heiress,and on and on and on.he was one giant cluster f--- in the service,the name gomer fits,and was remade to look like a hero.the guy is a joke,and we are at a point that we can no longer afford these republicans and their blank check policies,period.

trrypier, it is idiots like you that have the country fuked up, not the republicans. Idiots like you that believe that every problem in the country was caused by republicans, and every good thing was done by democrats. I am not a big fan of either party right now, but only fools make statements like you just made. And before you fantasize too much over your Democrats, don't forget Jimmy Carter. Weren't those the good old days!!!
 supersnuggle
Msg: 53 (view)

Strangest Compliment
Posted: 7/10/2008 8:27:04 PM
It made me feel pretty good when a 49 year old woman told me I had the biggest and best tool she had ever had.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 35 (view)

How important is sex in a new relationship?
Posted: 7/8/2008 11:09:04 AM
[quoteIn my experience, the ones who push the sex thang want nothing more than that. If you can't take the time to experience the other person in any other way than physical, you got issues and I don't have the time or energy. I would rather do without completely than deal with a shallow, half-assed bump and grind.

Guess I'm a bit cynical, eh?... LOL

Actually, moxieroxie, I don't see anything cynical at all about your comments. I think they make perfectly good sense.

I make it a policy to never be the first to bring up sex, and seem to be getting my fair share.

Show ALL Forums