Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: homemade wine
 HowRad
Msg: 2 (view)

homemade wine
Posted: 7/31/2008 8:46:34 PM
Black Rasberries Vs. Blackberries any difference?, how do you tell ? Will this recipe work the same with both? do you screen the mixture, before or after adding the yeast? How long does it keep? do you keep it in the frig? btw thanks for the recipe I grow my own and think id like to try this, anything else I should know?
 HowRad
Msg: 9 (view)

Are you an 'adder' or a 'ladder' in the pit?
Posted: 7/29/2008 2:38:43 AM
IMO ? Please define IMO. And The Way? I believe There is only "One Way", and it is not "Your Way" or "My Way". The "Only Way", to the Father, is thru his Son, who died, that we might have, EVERLASTING LIFE. "If you just wake up, you wont need God"? I reread your thread and I still don't get what your saying, If you wake up and smell the coffee, read the news, see it all, the big picture as well as our own backyard, and consider our society, and how it has changed, and how we are falling rapidly from God's grace, and when this life brings you to your knees, will YOU awake in time and ask God for his mercy then? And if, and when you do, test your faith, even as small as a mustard seed, and when you see a result, will you continue to let it grow and feed it, or will you uproot it and cast it aside as if it had no worldly "bling" for you? Choose carefully, for our days of real testing are soon to be at hand, and if we are not prepared, and strong in our faith when the fires of the day begin, then we will be effectively uprooted and tossed into the fire as we will have no Godly worth in the new world to come. I pray you start now, for when he comes, he will be as a thief in the night, and I pray it won't be too late, for you or I. Sprituality isn't about who is in down in the pit or up on the ladder , that is only an analogy to help some undersatnd that we should all be and act like the brothers and sisters of our father in heaven, and what parent wouldn't want to see his children learn and grow and help each other as much as possible? And spiritually, is a very important way for us to help each other. But it is not the only way, sometimes people have more basic needs especially in these trying days, folks need a place out of the weather, they need a bite to eat, a smile, a dollar, a blanket, a word of hope or happiness, as well as the word of God. Lets all be careful to try and help one another a little more, the best we can, for surely the day will come when we stand in front of our Maker, Saviour, and wait for our Final Judgement. When that DVD of my life Plays back, I can only hope that the good I did outweighs my bad, and more than this I pray that the Saviour feels my love, that I showed for him, thru my fellow brothers and sisters when they needed me, Because if he does (and he makes no mistakes) He will pay my debts, forgive my sins and let me pass thru to the Father. Yes, there is only ONE way. Look for him in the faces of your brothers and sisters who need you, and if you'll do this, and exercise your faith only as much as a mustard seed, then it is written that you will see things come to pass, that you cannot deny, which are not of this world. Try it, for real! You'll like it. And if someone offers me a ladder, or a hand up, I'll take it and share it with all who'll take it too. I'm not so blind I cant see my own shortcomings or fears or problems. This life is a short time, to learn and grow quickly. Either to live forever, or not, and die in the worldly and spiritual way. Test your faith! Speak to your Father! Be respectfull, be mindful of your shortcomings, ask for what you need and ask in the name of his son Jesus Christ. Do it in private. Be patient, and be mindful that you may get what you need but it may not be what you asked for, or you may get what you asked for , and you may not. He knows what's best for us and afterwards we always see the wisdom of his ways. So learn to talk to him, learn to trust him, and learn to have Faith in him and his son. For this I will tell you truly, that the lowliest of us can have the love and grace of god in their lives and rise above our transgressions, in Him and Him only. If our brothers and sister offer to help us, lets not slam them, but encourage their good works as we would a team mate who has made a basket or hit a homerun, and lest someone should say we should not cast our pearls before swine, remember our brothers and sisters are not swine in our Lords eyes, but our brothers and sisters. In My Opinion (IMO), If and when you do "just wake up", You'll "see" undeniably, that you do need God...and His Son Jesus Christ. Until then, I pray you begin to try and "see" all that can't be "seen", and that its not too late! AMEN.
 HowRad
Msg: 24 (view)

Why do some men say I Had a GREAT Time and I Can't Wait to See You Again when they don't want to?
Posted: 7/21/2008 6:32:53 PM
Facetiousness, the same thing we get from some women, and his budget wouldn't allow for gameplaying, he recognized it early, give it its due, in turn, and moved on, no use in spinning ones own wheels for the sake of someone else whims and games, why blow all your time and money and feelings on a woman who likes to think she can make you jump with a wink, and has more excuses than carter has pills. Its in her kiss, her eyes can lie, when the rubber meets the road, you'll know, and if not then don't spin your wheels waiting brother!!!
 HowRad
Msg: 282 (view)

Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:35:42 PM
Another woman equating love with money, he doesnt spend that much to get me, I shouldnt give in la la la . Please go to the paysite! youll get what they pay for and so will they, goldbrickers! LOL!
 HowRad
Msg: 281 (view)

Why do guys always do this to me? Does anyone else have this problem?...
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:31:41 PM
I think your answer could very well be right, or.... perhaps the guy didnt feel like it was a two way street...And I have been there before...beware of the type with the big come on and no follow up, all smiles to get whatever they want from you, and not a care in the world about you...after all...its all about them!!! If thats the case I say good for him, its better than fighting about it and all the crappy drama some woman just live for..Im over all that B.S. Either you like someone or you dont. Dont play frigin games! And when its over, bow out gracefully, but definitely, and start fishing again!!!

Show ALL Forums