Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8122 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/16/2019 7:01:00 PM
Keep on trying, your attempt at at making Trump seem like he's a comedian is pretty funny, but it is a bomb. How is that Putin stuff working for you, are you a Putin supporter?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 12 (view)

Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/14/2019 6:26:01 PM
Please, I grew up in a racist home, I know the world is full of racism. I am a short, fat, ugly woman, people online swear up and down that no one like me can get a date...so much BS. Everybody has pros and cons working for and against them, blame whatever you want, pull silly little tricks on people, but rhe fact is, those who aren't interested in the real you...are not interested. Move on, stop trying to make up stuff and keep on trying, or don't try, but stop with the whining.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7 (view)

How much texting after a first meet is too much?
Posted: 1/14/2019 9:05:13 AM
I prefer texts to phone calls, but I don't give out that info in the first place. Obviously he doesn't care anything about you or your requests, dump him now. It's not going to get better and now he has your info.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 5 (view)

Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/14/2019 8:55:53 AM
This has been posted way too many times, usually totally made up most of the time, and usually removed by the owner.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 4 (view)

wow
Posted: 1/10/2019 9:25:51 AM
I would have laughed as I was hanging up.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 68 (view)

Time wasters
Posted: 1/6/2019 7:12:53 AM
Really, they have issues? How about using a dating site to get a good feel for someone before you waste your time giving out personal info and meeting them in person? LOL
 Daynadaze
Msg: 70 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 1/4/2019 11:16:24 PM
I agree, if I was here to date I would be adding new pictures, since I am only here to read the forums, I rarely add new picture. Of course men can be just odd about pictures, some people do things differently than I do. LOL
 Daynadaze
Msg: 11 (view)

The Science of Happily Ever After
Posted: 1/4/2019 9:16:44 AM
Not so, my grandmother grew up in the era where women were fighting to be free of shackles, lots more broken marriages and wild behavior. That was my Father's mother, my Mother's father whom she liked to throw in my Father's face, was found to have been married to someone else and had two daughters. He abandoned them, just walked away, never gave them a dime. This was found out when my Mother's niece when she was doing our genealogy, long after my Mother's parents were dead. This sort of thing isn't odd to find if you dig deeply into your family history.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8089 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2019 12:42:30 PM
Why would I tell anyone to give money to Trump so he can pocket it?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 36 (view)

Interstate Or Intrastate Migration
Posted: 1/3/2019 12:37:54 PM
I'm curious about people coming back from Vietnam and being spit on, but I've seen anything like that happening...did you get spit on?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 58 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 1/3/2019 12:22:54 PM
What's funny about men or women being here a long time?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 31 (view)

Photos of ladies
Posted: 1/3/2019 12:18:11 PM
Man's best friend, a line made up by dogs! LOL

Seriously, were you being funny, or using your personal feeling as the truth for all men?

I am not a dog person, I don't hate dogs or anything like that, I don't call people with dogs nasty names etc., but I don't dog people because it's not fair to anyone or the dog. I've never found any shortage of men who are cat people. What would be a problem is someone who is abusive to people/animals.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8084 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2019 6:13:00 PM
How about not using other people's income as a way to win an ego race?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8 (view)

Happily Ever After comes when you can do it alone as well as with someone
Posted: 1/2/2019 5:59:12 PM
Except she wasn't, lots of women were like her, they had low paying jobs, times were full of parties, lots of men, bad marriages, etc., pretty much like today, only today women can get an education, they can do jobs that were once held back for only men, etc. Also women aren't as likely to lie about their lives as they once often did. My grandmother was more open than many, but then in her last marriage was to an older, controlling man and she slid into the background, it was sad. People should have equal opportunities, not based on gender, but on what they want and whether or not they can do it.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 75 (view)

Ladies. how many messages do you receive?
Posted: 1/1/2019 1:46:34 PM
I get the Markus, with a K, which I don't understand since he sold this site. I get the guys mailing lots of locals since where I live is the second larges city in NM and El Paso, TX, so lots of men. And occasionally I get someone interested in me but my profile says Not Single/Not Looking so contact is silly. The only ones I answer are from forum members who are commenting a post. I do not respond to idiots. So not many contacts, maybe one or two a month or less. When I was looking to date I received more, even though I am short, obese, and opinionated.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 47 (view)

What's Your DMV?
Posted: 1/1/2019 11:08:29 AM
Bragging about the truth is still bragging, it's all in the intent.

I have no idea what your intention is, I just wanted to clear up the truth vs bragging bit.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6 (view)

Happily Ever After comes when you can do it alone as well as with someone
Posted: 1/1/2019 1:40:23 AM
Here we go again with fake history, try looking up real history of divorce and such. Look at laws passed by men to keep women and children down which caused a lot of marriages to last. Disposable BS as something new, my grandmother was born in 1908, she was married 4 times, divorced 3 times and had 2 sons by 2 different husbands, she also had tattoos, people seem to think women weren't getting tattoos until recently. People have not changed, fake history, movies, books and TV make up a lot of fake history.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 19 (view)

What's Your DMV?
Posted: 12/28/2018 10:15:31 AM
Personally I don't prefer tall men, I like to be able to look them in the face.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 62 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/28/2018 10:02:10 AM
You have twisted my comments so you can attack. This isn't high school, why are you always in attack mode? I have been where July is, right down to raising three children on my own. I am trying to help, although she isn't ready to seek real help, I know that too I did it for decades. So why are you doing this?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2018 7:47:33 PM
The thinking police? That better not have directed at me. Along with low self-esteem, etc., is high self-absorption, it can be very disabling and makes therapy very hard to work through. If you were attacking me, please explain why.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2018 9:13:55 AM
I'd add self-absorbed. People don't often realize how much time they spend over-thinking about themselves instead of just living their lives.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8059 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump go quietly into that good night
Posted: 12/26/2018 9:58:15 AM
How much of that 5 billion, if anyone was dumb enough to give it to him, would Trump pocket?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8057 (view)

Posted: 12/25/2018 12:16:03 AM
His wife refused to be a first lady, then she sort a was there, now she's all hot for her crazy husband, so I am guessing she has had at least two, maybe three big raises in her throphy wife pay. Does he pay her with taxpayer's money?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 4 (view)

Bedroom colours
Posted: 12/23/2018 11:46:33 PM
Yellow, I love yellow and blue but since you do not like blue, yellow with white would really brighten up a room. Coral with white is also lovely. Any color will go with white, look around at things like pillows, towels, any thing that will show you lots of colors and pick what attracts you, makes you feel good inside. Using a throw at the end of your bed in a color you like can break up the stackness of the white, color on the walls, a deep color wall against your white bed covering can really pop a room. Get the spread you love you can work on the rest as you can afford it. : )
 Daynadaze
Msg: 65 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/22/2018 11:14:30 AM
I find it hard to believe that people don't know that all men are not ready for sex at anytime with anyone...wtf?? Seriously?

As for reading your partner's sexual mood is a totally different thing, but you might be misreading too.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 169 (view)

#looksmatter.
Posted: 12/19/2018 6:46:10 PM
Safety sounds right, hot irons were for cotton, and pure cotton wrinkles like crazy. We had to iron everything, from sheets to jockey shorts tablecloths to pleated skirt. And that was after washing the clothes, hanging them out to dry and then sprinkling them with water and bagging them up to iron after they got all damp. You had to get them ironed soon or they were covered in mildew. I remember when we got pants stretchers, they were metal rods that adjusted to pants legs size then you add more size until the pants legs dried unwrinkled with a firm pleat in the front and back. It was amazing technology!
 Daynadaze
Msg: 34 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/19/2018 7:59:33 AM
Is there any known reason to believe that getting too many complaints will get you kicked off here? I know it's talked about a lot but I don't remember ever seeing any proof.

I do not think showing how many people someone has blocked is a good idea, that seems awfully intrusive, am I misunderstanding? Wouldn't you have to have proof that someone was harassing them as apposed to just not wanting someone contacting them? Wouldn't someone who keeps turning people in for petty reasons also be kicked off?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 168 (view)

Getting blocked by someone for no apparent reason
Posted: 12/18/2018 7:12:43 PM
Some people actually freak out and run, they fear that you may or may not answer, or what might say.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 163 (view)

#looksmatter.
Posted: 12/18/2018 7:01:34 PM
double post
 Daynadaze
Msg: 162 (view)

#looksmatter.
Posted: 12/18/2018 7:01:00 PM
I used to love to iron, even back in days of yore when we had to fill up a cleaned pop bottle that was fitted with a head to wet the clothes and bag them them iron them. We still have an iron and a board plus a steamer, also a dryer that steams, mostly the only things that needs ironed is the rare occasion that requires a suit or fancy dress. Even my son-in-law doesn't iron his uniform, just take out of the dryer and folding them. I can no longer stand up to iron. And now back to the subject ... lol
 Daynadaze

Dismissed Without Warning
Posted: 12/17/2018 5:42:10 PM
Sounds like he needs to pay his cable bill or the weather has knocked out his system.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/16/2018 5:48:50 PM
They don't want you to contact them. No harm, no foul, they just do not have any interest. I don't know why anyone gets upset about it, move on.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 10 (view)

How do you meet someone nice and genuine?
Posted: 12/15/2018 11:23:19 PM
Since we don't know about her separated situation, why make assumptions? I've been separated since 1979 and haven't seen him since then, don't even know if he is still alive. He's never been involved in any of my relationships in any way.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8009 (view)

Posted: 12/14/2018 10:15:09 AM
I also wonder if Barron has autism.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 140 (view)

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride for free
Posted: 12/14/2018 9:55:34 AM
People are not generally driven by what they look like, they are driven by what they want.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8002 (view)

Posted: 12/13/2018 10:28:04 AM
Trump cut his brother out of the family money, he said because the brother was an alcoholic...but then he cut out all of his brother's children, cut them right out of the family. Why? To put all the money in his pocket. I do not know how his sisters fared, but he did not split any money he stole with them. Trump was not close with his oldest three until they could bring him money and fame, if they cross him, out they go. Tiffany's mother was just a local piece for Trump who tricked him with a pregnancy, he'd already dumped her. But his parents said she is pregnant and not getting rid of the baby so marry her! He never had anything to do with Tiffany, barely forced himself to accept her during his campaign. As for Barron, who knows, Barron is highly protected by his present wife. My point is, being family for Trump is meaningless, he would cut off even his love muffin Ivanka if she crossed his money or ego. He wouldn't just throw her under the bus, he'd be driving the bus and back up to run over her again.

If you don't think Trump is cold blooded and totally ego driven, just cross him.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 129 (view)

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride for free
Posted: 12/13/2018 9:44:19 AM
What is goodlooking to you? I think George Clooney is a handsome man but I don't care to find anyone who looks like him, I do not think Brad Pitt is goodlooking but I have dated men who fit his type of looks. But looks don't matter to me because it's the person that attracts me. For you it's looks but I don't remember you ever saying what type of looks you are talking about, or what type of personality attracts you, etc.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 17 (view)

Plenty of Pervs
Posted: 12/12/2018 8:06:18 AM
That's funny, that's what they said when I was a kid, it is what they were saying when my parents were kids, in fact they were saying that when my grandparents were kids...etc.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 16 (view)

Would relationships be better if the honeymoon hormones never went away?
Posted: 12/11/2018 9:50:57 AM
Reminds me of a married couple who had a popular cooking show, all lovey-dovey all the time, turned my stomach, couldn't watch their show. Ugh. Turns out one or both of them were having affairs, lying, tiresome couple. How many couples like this are being honest?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 12 (view)

Would relationships be better if the honeymoon hormones never went away?
Posted: 12/10/2018 7:49:48 PM
That would be exhausting. I like a man who has his own things to do while I do my things. Doing things together is exciting when we haven't been all over each other all the time. I love my solitude.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 37 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/8/2018 11:55:49 AM
There are plenty of men with low libidos, for multiple reasons from just not being sexually attracted to certain women to side effects from illnesses/medication. Some like the control it gives them, some other complication, whatever the reason, it's real for them, no different than women. Also it doesn't mean these men/ women won't cheat on you, so keep that in mind. There use to be sites with message boards about people with low libidos, don't if there still are, but this idea that men are all highly sexual is totally uninformed.

How have I reacted? Not everyone is in the mood at the same time, no big deal, on the other hand if your libidos are way off, that is a big problem.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 75 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/4/2018 8:44:55 AM
That's what you got out of all the help people have given you? That people are picking on you for not wanting to be alone? How insulting can you be.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 43 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/1/2018 9:08:54 AM
And the story grows, each day a new feature...

For anyone treating themself like this, start treating yourself with respect and only be involved with those who treat you with respect. You can spend you life begging for love while hating yourself, will only get you loneliness and dispair. You get so high on someone contacting you, screwing you, that you take it like a drug, then you crash while trying to make it into something special. But you can't make it what it is not, no wishing or begging or screaming will make a man love you when he does not. You aren't doing what people having good FWB or FB are doing, you are lying to yourself and these men, selling yourself for nothing, and wondering Why Me?, stop it, get good professional help and I mean good professional help, and stop trying to treat yourself from books and articles and other people, get help and do the hard work to get where you want to be.

It takes a lot of hard work, I know from experience, to get past yourself and get yourself the proper treatment....or keep running on circles. As always, it is your choice.
And why did you take over this man's post and insert yourself?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 33 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 11/30/2018 6:35:55 PM
I agree, she's either dead set on bottom feeding to ruin her life, or she's trolling BS just to get attention. Either way...what is she really getting out of it. It is deeply sad.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 25 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 11/28/2018 9:41:05 AM
New here? Look at his join date under his picture and click on his History, he has been here a while.
 Daynadaze

If looks do matter.
Posted: 11/25/2018 6:16:33 PM
There is no reason for anyone to think they aren't goodlooking enough, or built right, etc., taste is very individual, just be yourself. Beating yourself up is just a defense mechanism people use. You know what attracts you, or you will figure it out, and you know some will be attracted to you. If the world was only meant for certain looking people, human beings would have died off by now. Some people find someone right away while others have to really hunt, some people reject everyone while others accept completely wrong people, there's no accounting for taste.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 3 (view)

What is the latest name-calling Buzz Word you have heard?
Posted: 11/21/2018 12:14:00 PM
LOL. When I feel all snotty about an ex, I remember that I was the one choosing to be with him.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 380 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/20/2018 7:22:20 PM
What in the world are you talking about?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 2 (view)

A Question about Match
Posted: 11/20/2018 11:02:21 AM
Yes, it's a computer set up so you will join back up hoping to find that suddenly women or men want you. Most dating sites do this.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 368 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/20/2018 10:50:00 AM
The way to find a good partner is to be a good partner. Like seeks like, when understand that you will understand why you have been messing up. It might seem like a 'good' person gets stuck with a bad match, that is because we don't see the inner workings, because they are feeding off each other. Until you get real help from someone qualified to help you, and it won't be easy work, you are going to end just where you are now. All those ah-ha! moments you have been having are not what is going to help you change, because you do not know how to change.
There are so many things and people to damage, things and people you can never fix, and some pretty awful diseases to get and pass on...walking around running into walls and making cracks about people who say things you don't like, is it worth it? You have a reputation, especially in a small town, so like seeking like is even more of a problem. But the biggest, the most important job in your life is that you are teaching your children how to let others treat you, and how to treat others.
It's not about should you have sex, or date, etc., it's about knowing how to respect yourself so that you can get to where you want to be.

Show ALL Forums