Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Leaving POF for eharmony
 Daynadaze
Msg: 31 (view)

Leaving POF for eharmony
Posted: 9/19/2018 9:52:21 AM
That's what I wonder, why would you make a whiny post about POF, just leave. What is your point?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 14 (view)

There are still hurricanes
Posted: 9/18/2018 6:44:03 PM
Really, I think they are funny, I laugh at their jokes, and they have always been doing political humor...I don't understand the point you are making...?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 13 (view)

Are most women honest about their age?
Posted: 9/18/2018 6:39:26 PM
I dated a man who said he was 33, same age as me. One night he showed me his pilot license, it said he was 36, what a silly lie. I asked him why he lied about his age, he said he didn't think I would date an older man...3 years older, what a freakshow. If you bother to lie about your age, you'll lie about anything. I don't want to be around liars.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 5 (view)

Are most women honest about their age?
Posted: 9/17/2018 2:05:44 AM
I've haven't lied about my age, but I have forgotten how old I am. I think if you say you are younger or weigh less that you just look older md fatter.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 50 (view)

global warming
Posted: 9/15/2018 4:15:49 PM
That was funny. Lots of news is fake, that's no reason to believe conspiracy BS. But yes, the other people in the scene strolling in the background was hilarious.

My thing with future predictions is that they may or may not happen, but more importantly, what outcome will messing with these things bring. Of course gas cars damage the environment but what damage with cars running on batteries do. These things need a whole lot of thinking through.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 98 (view)

Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 9/13/2018 10:26:28 AM
Yeah, you didn't make the big hurt work, my question is why did you want to insult people here, what is the matter with you?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 226 (view)

Do nice guys finish last?
Posted: 9/12/2018 9:27:06 AM
Of course goodlooking nice guys are alive and doing well, so are raging Aholes, taken, not out looking...and there are those who are single and
looking, and being goodlooking or ugly, most are in the middle, can be of any shape or form. What you think of someone's looks or personality is individually yours. Nice Guys do not finish last, they finish in all kinds of places, just like everyone else. Whenever you find yourself in the same place and do not want to be there, look in the mirror, take responsibility for why you are there.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 260 (view)

What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/12/2018 8:50:45 AM
Offline or online, those who continually pick a jerk or just someone wrong for them, are going to keep doing just that. Like seeks like, the person who complains over and over is looking for someone to fill that space.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 67 (view)

Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 9/11/2018 10:22:19 AM
No I don't use it as a dating site, but what if I did? Why would you need to insult people on a dating site?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 14 (view)

Forum people
Posted: 9/11/2018 10:12:53 AM
No, that was directed at the oroginal post...in a humorous tone.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 9 (view)

Forum people
Posted: 9/10/2018 9:25:26 AM
You weren't trying to be mean?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 12 (view)

What to do?
Posted: 9/7/2018 7:24:49 PM
I would never have dated him.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 658 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 9/6/2018 6:05:09 PM
I received 80.00 a month from my first husband plus I signed over all our property, ended up with our daughter, the child support and my bicycle, yet he told everyone how I screwed him over. We owned 4 houses, two businesses, and several cars, I didn't try to take his stuff I just wanted out. Still there he was bashing me and acting like he was ruined. I understand there are men getting ripped off, but that isn't the norm. Most people try to be fair. I got nothing from 2nd husband, he never had anything.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7313 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/5/2018 6:02:38 PM
So you fell for that BS, that they voted for Trimp because wasn't a politican? LOL. They voted for him because he is criminal, he uses legal and illegal immigrants then doesn't pay them, he is a white is right racist, he has married two white immigrates who grew up in Communist countries, he has cheated, lied, and bankrupted companies and ran off with the money, and he is a liar. He is the biggest liar ever to be president, he lies constantly, even when there is no reason to lie. He said he could shoot someone and his voters would still vote for home, and that if they were arrested for crimes he would pay their legal fees...nobody accidentally voted for him because they thought he was good, they voted for him because he's corrupt. Don't push this crap on non-Trump voters, this is all on Trump voters.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 623 (view)

Posted: 9/4/2018 6:27:11 PM
Some women have commited suicide after a bad divorce...what is your point? When people have children together they should equally raise those children in a way that takes proper care of those children mentally, physically and financially.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7287 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2018 9:42:44 AM
Most Americans claim Christianity, this bald-face lie that liberals are all atheists is just stupid.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 592 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2018 9:17:14 AM
So it's bull that lots of women have lots of sex. Who do you think all these men have sex with? Is there like a couple of women in every town who have sex with all
these men? Come on, lots and lots of women are having sex with lots of men in every single town/city.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7268 (view)

Posted: 9/2/2018 1:10:10 AM
Who is vilifing these men for being white? I am as white as they come, as is most of my family, don't give me that poor poor pitiful white man stuff. All that is is fear, as though these guys are losing out because of women and people with different colored skin, what a whiny load of BS.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7259 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2018 11:23:25 AM
I know, let's name all the presidents who weren't white males. LOL. What a ridiculous statement, do you know that hating men, of any skin color, is a totally different thing than being a feminist wanting equal rights. Equal rights is what a big worry for you? Having to treat women, children, transgender, gays, etc., is that your real fear? Man/woman hating is an issue usually needing deep therapy, it's a damage, it has nothing to do with wanting equal rights.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 23 (view)

Do people still Dine and Dash?
Posted: 8/31/2018 11:41:07 PM
I cannot stand thieves, and no I've never dined and dash.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 50 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/31/2018 9:46:19 AM
I have never gotten over his insult to women by picking Palin as a pandering move. He gave us Sarah Palin, something was very very wrong there, before that I was hoping he would run, after that I could never vote for him.
But his treatment by Trump is disgraceful to America, what a jealous POS Trump has been about McCain's illness, war service, and now his death.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 32 (view)

RIP JOHN MCCAIN
Posted: 8/29/2018 12:42:07 AM
Tell us about the fake news, in detail.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 3 (view)

Line is getting blurry between friends and dating
Posted: 8/28/2018 5:59:27 PM
What training would she have had that would keep her from dating you if she wanted to?

She is either not interested in you that way or she has something that keeps her from being with anyone. I do know that it's annoying when someone you thought was a good friend hits on you. Others opinions will vary.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 9 (view)

do friends go after their friend's exes on line at age 60? (asking on behalf of my GF)
Posted: 8/28/2018 9:43:15 AM
99.9999 percent, no, never, nada. That tiny little percentage might be a good match. It also depends, did they meet up once or three times, or we're they in a relationship. Personally I stay away from friends who date friends exes.

What does one not being good looking have to do with this? Being ugly does not make one desperate any more than being goodlooking makes one picky.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 3 (view)

Opinions please, and advice if you can.
Posted: 8/27/2018 9:37:12 AM
You are in this because you are willing to play this game with him. It is your choice. Once you found out he is a liar you should have walked away, but you didn't, you keep expecting him to be something he is not. Walk away or stay and put up with him as he is, it is always your choice.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 21 (view)

Nasty messages
Posted: 8/26/2018 8:12:00 PM
Several years ago a group of women were sending me stupid messages, I answered once to tell them not to use my mailbox to bash me, instead to bash me right in the forums. They all stopped sending me their juvenile crap except one, who was considered a nice old lady in the forums, she sent some really nasty stuff, so I blocked her. I haven't heard from them since. You can't fix stupid, but you don't have to talk to them either, mostly I never answer people who do this, I just block them. I really don't get many of those.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 36 (view)

The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/23/2018 9:06:42 AM
I think we've had this discussion before, but if not, I'll repeat...I am talking about people spinning their wheels trying to show Trump voters the truth, thinking they are helping them. Trump supporters are not confused by Trump, they know he is a racist, a pig, a corrupt criminal who is ruining the USA for his profit and to boost his own ego. Trump has always been this awful person, for years his activities have been in the news, no one is fooled by Trump. They support Trump because of who he is, they aren't in need of educating,
 Daynadaze
Msg: 76 (view)

Do you care what a person does for work?
Posted: 8/23/2018 12:31:01 AM
I find it all rather insulting to make statements like people are looking for perfection, they look for what they want, if some people don't fit, why say bad things about them? When someone isn't looking for you, it is no different than all the people we reject. Just move on without throwing them under the bus.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7141 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2018 9:30:23 AM
I don't know if it's true, but I've seen a few headlines saying that Fox News didn't report on the guilty verdicts, but instead were screaming Yikes! about Hillary Clinton. So Trump supporters may not know that corrupt Trump people are suffering the consequences of doing crimes for Trump. We will see what excuses they come up with after alt-right sites tell them what to think.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2018 7:24:07 PM
I don't have the power of voting out other members, many people don't get that power, I have no reason why, but there you go, you are totally wrong. I haven't ever made a complaint against KJ, we disagree, she's made fun of my opinions, we are both fine. I have no idea if you have voted out other people. Why throw shade at me?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 338 (view)

trough feeding
Posted: 8/21/2018 7:07:13 PM
Be careful of studies, especially small-group studies, because you can make them say anything. Find out who is behind it all, you can really be surprised by what the real point of studies are. I am not saying the study you are talking about is fake, but it could be skewed, it could be real, find out the purpose behind the scenes.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2018 9:49:54 AM
Trying to give Trump supporters a way out is silly, people voted for him because of what he is. There is no reason for them to 'get it', they get it, they wanted it. You don't accidentally vote for someone as corrupt as Trump without being a supporter of his well-known criminal activity. All politicians are guilty of things, all people are, but when you want someone like Trump, you are pretty hardcore.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 89 (view)

Do people Not have Morals anymore?
Posted: 8/19/2018 1:29:04 PM
Oh brother, people are the same, always have been, always will be. There has been no change in how some people act this way and some don't, etc. the good, the bad, and the ugly, etc., people are humans, they didn't use to be moral and now they are not, totally false, I don't see how that isn't obvious to all, but hey, that's people. Same poop, different day. There will always, forever, be people who like to make up reasons to explain their bad behavior, or rotten luck, or why Sally/Joe doesn't want them.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 45 (view)

How serious do people believe Reality TV like the Bachelor(ette)?
Posted: 8/15/2018 9:58:16 PM
I think Omarosa is horrible, can't stand her. Trump paraded her around, now they are at each other. Meh. They deserve each other.

I like all the Little Women shows, but they are getting repetitive and all the phony fighting is tiresome. I like Suvivor, Big Brother, Born This Way, Dr. Pimple Popper, all of the multiple birth family shows, and all the little people shows. I like a lot of the HGTV and Food network shows. And I like the 600 plus weight loss show om TLC.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 5 (view)

Triggers in profile photos
Posted: 8/15/2018 6:11:43 PM
Open toilets, there is never a reason to have an open toilet unless you are using it or cleaning it. That's why toilets have lids, both men and women need to shut the lid. Toilets with open lids are dangerous to pets, children, and anything falling into them. Drives me nuts to see an open toilet.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8 (view)

Two profiles - same pics - same style of intro - fakes?
Posted: 8/15/2018 6:00:26 PM
Some come here to bash others, not to find dates.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 131 (view)

Posted: 8/13/2018 5:53:29 PM
Would that be all women or just certain ones?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 783 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill the value of a woman?
Posted: 8/13/2018 8:59:13 AM
I was making a comment on what someone else posted, I certainly did not mean that any genders need for sex was based on wanting to reproduce.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7058 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2018 6:18:04 PM
Spanish? Do you mean people from Spain?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7054 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2018 11:27:37 AM
Really? Based on what info? I have never known a time in the history of America that people didn't criticize the politicians.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 17 (view)

Does being single stop you from doing what you want?
Posted: 8/11/2018 7:30:51 PM
No, it's never stopped me, in fact I often like it better than having to go with someone. Being sick and poor stops me lol but not being single.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 8/8/2018 6:09:42 PM
You have to have the money up front, which I assume many have bank loans, and also the extra for things that come up. The shows themselves won't pay a dime of your over costs. Same thing with the shows where you buy a home, you have to have already picked a house and have it okayed with your financial institution, otherwise it would be a nightmare to follow a couple buying a home. This stuff doesn't bother me, I just want to see all the homes. : ). I like all the before and after photos.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 763 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill the value of a woman?
Posted: 8/8/2018 5:57:19 PM
Women are just as programmed to have sex with men to procreate, it's how reproduction works.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7028 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2018 7:38:13 PM
Oh vlad LOL. Give it up, Who do you think you are fooling?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2018 7:31:11 PM
Big Brother fan too, most seasons I hate them all, but that is part of the fun. This season I am finding Tyler really interesting, and JC seems to be a good player too. No one is paying much attention to JC, he could steal this fron Tyler.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7021 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2018 9:50:53 AM
Bull, Trump is a horrible liar, his supporters aren't fooled by him, they are excited to see America go backwards to keep bigotry and racism alive. If Trump lines his pockets and runs the economy into thr ground, robs freedoms, they don't care, as long as they can keep others down and out, use religion to covers their butts, and beat the 'others' to make themselves feel better.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2018 9:34:21 AM
LOL. Come on, you cannot gage someone's intelligence or morals, etc., by what shows they do or don't watch. You aren't a better or worse person if you read or play games or hike or fish, people from all spectrums enjoys different things, why box them into little prejudice cubes. I happen to like several reality shows, while I can't stand other reality shows, never once have I believed that these shows are about my actual life. Most people go on these shows to win money, get exposure, and maybe meet someone. There have been reality shows on TV as long as there have been TVs. When I was was a child there was Queen for a Day, the contestants had to cry, wring their hands and tell the audience how absolutely awful their home life was so they could win a refrigerator or a washing machine. Right now I am watching The Price Is Right, what does that say about me?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7015 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2018 7:40:02 PM
How many times has Trump changed his story on Jr.and his meeting with Russians in Trump Tower? LOL. All politicians lie, but Trump isn't even good at it, he just lies like a two-year-old.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 89 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2018 6:10:26 PM
July I have been an obsesser from hell, you have probably not ever been as bad as I have been back in my crazy days. The fact is, while we need time to get over it, unless it was a long term relationship where the hurt is deep, it was just something that didn't work out, so don't hang onto it. The quicker you find something else to do, and stop letting it get to you, the faster it all goes away.

Look at the title of this thread. Nice guys don't finish last, come on, sometimes, heck most times, things don't work out. Nice, lots of people are quite nice, they still have to go through stuff that every one else has to. I am not being harsh or rude, it's life, sometimes it sucks.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 10 (view)

Life ~ All random occurrences, or not ?
Posted: 8/5/2018 11:51:25 AM
I believe it's all random, and considering how many of us there are bumping into each other all the time, the effects are endless. I've had a couple of close calls with death, while weird they were not unusual. I've had some weird dreams, and of course they all have reason but none of the reason are supernatural, just the mind at work.

One of my favorites was after an accident at work where I lost a lot of blood and pasted out. I was seeing a complete bright sunshine yellow with a pair of short shorts that we're bright turquoise right in the middle of the yellow. LOL. It cracks me up every time I remember it.

Show ALL Forums