Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Post your unpopular opinions here.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 707 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 7/20/2018 9:46:30 AM
Transgender people using the restroom of their choice is nothing, nada, what you are missing is that you are speaking about pedophiles/sexual abusers. One has nothing to do with the other. Liberals are protecting innocent people who are being harmed by bigots and racists, we are not trying to protect real criminals. There is a huge difference and spewing lies and hate will never change that fact.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 21 (view)

Would any ladies date a heavily tattooed man?
Posted: 7/20/2018 9:31:10 AM
I don't get the complaint about his profile being creepy, has it been changed or something? It's short, to the point, and he took a picture of his face, what's creepy about it?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 63 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/19/2018 5:45:28 PM
How does it sound like femininism, instead of whiny...women I want don't want me so....whaaaaaaaaa!
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6867 (view)

who gave up on who first?
Posted: 7/18/2018 6:01:32 PM
Who in the working class would have thought that a corrupt POS like Trump, who doesn't even pay his workers, would help the middle class? Why? That is crazy.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7 (view)

new 'mature age' way of saying no without actually saying no
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:29:42 AM
I would rather say no, or not respond at all (after all my profile already says no). Why all the BS?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 40 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:20:18 AM
OP you were they one getting all dramatic, yelling, making up stuff, trying to force women to "confess" to the demeaning stuff you made up (well really you just copied from woman-hating sites) and are under the misconception that repeating lies will magically make them true so you can blame women for your own misery. Instead of feebily trying to force your issues on innocent people, get help. There is no reason to suffer so, get help and work hard to understand and change these issues, you do not have to live like this. It's your choice.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 25 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 7:48:04 PM
Cite your info

Equality for human beings has nothing to do with men being attacked by whoever you think is attacking you.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 5 (view)

does this post make my ass look fat?
Posted: 7/17/2018 6:45:54 PM
What about all the men who wear make up...and have through out history.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 21 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 6:37:49 PM
Of course this is just another one of those whiny posts against women, but my mother was one of five girls in her family. My mom was the youngest, I was born in 1951, my mother worked, her sisters all worked. How is it that you think women didn't used to work? They didn't make the same wages, but a lot of women had to or wanted to work. Personally I think a parent or family member should be at home raising their children, but that's not always going to work out. Instead of yelling at women, find the kind of woman you want and stop hating on every one not fitting your needs.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6834 (view)

I like stupid people....Trumps words.
Posted: 7/17/2018 9:55:28 AM
It is truly sick to see how many people follow a traitor right down thr rabbit hole. He was totally live, on air, everything was out in the open, totally sold America down the river to his hero Putin, right before your eyes, and you are still hailing him as your king. And what is his answer, why fake news out to get him! What fake news? He did this in the open. Stand up and admit your pledge to Trump to sell the USA to Russian. Stop hiding your agenda.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 2 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/17/2018 9:33:21 AM
This has been going on since people began, just because society says this or that is what is acceptable, doesn't mean that's how humans actually behave. Why do people think otherwise? All you have to do is look around.

Why would equality be a made up word...other than the fact that all words are made up. The answer to this is that it depends on each and every person.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6818 (view)

#Winning
Posted: 7/16/2018 8:05:11 PM
Most people have smoked pot, or used acid, or drinks etc., what you are doing is throwing smoke over there while trying to pretend that Trump isn't a horror story. You give BS as a way to do that. I am not a big fan of most politicians, I don't go around acting like a criminal is a good president. It always has and always will be, you know who and what Trump is, so what does that say about Trump's followers? Stop throwing shade to deflect, stand up and be honest about what Trump really is and why his followers want his corruption to bring America down so Trump can be a dictator instead of acting like he is being a president. It's ridiculous, no one believes these lies, tell the truth.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6815 (view)

#Winning
Posted: 7/16/2018 6:44:03 PM
Now Obama is a wacky weed smoker...LOl. Why do you keep this up? If you want to bash Obama use facts.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8 (view)

Will history judge Trump as US's greatest traitor?
Posted: 7/16/2018 6:39:56 PM
The housewife? How does that work for you, to treat a person like that, and what did you think it would mean to perfectly good housewives when you use that term as an insult?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 53 (view)

Trump Baby to fly over Parliament Square
Posted: 7/15/2018 8:38:26 PM
So you have zero info on who these people are, you just made stuff up about them...why would you do that?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 48 (view)

Trump Baby to fly over Parliament Square
Posted: 7/15/2018 3:36:54 PM
Where did this info come from, please cite the facts that show what low-grade people they are. This is sounding a bit hysterical. And no, I hate Trump because of what he is, but I would never fly a bashing balloon or march under one, but I can certainly understand why people are protesting against him. He is vile.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6790 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 7/15/2018 3:27:03 PM
I live in an extremely high Mesxican population, pretty close to the Mexican border, and I stick out like you'd expect a really light skinned person would. No one has pointed that out though, no one thinks I am lowering their values, in fact it's a pretty nice city to live in. The crime rate isn't high, most people have jobs, and yes, as you tried it pin on this type of area, not everyone is Catholic and I have never seen or heard of any conflicts between the different religions or atheists like me. Others than a few aholes or criminals, nobody is out to get you. You can walk the streets here, as many do, or rides bikes, etc., without being attacked. You sound like my late parents, only thinking white living with whites is safe. It's racism, why hide behind these BS claims?

Sometime, probably this year, I will be moving to North Carolina as my son-in-law is being stationed there, where he was born and grew up, where his mother lives alone, and he has decided we should move there. I will hate leaving here, but moving is exciting too. I've never been farther East than St. Louis, that's exciting too. Plus my granddaughter and I are missing each other like crazy, they've been gone for 2 years now!

Anyway, why do you keeps repeating these claimes about what non-whites do to areas? The same can be said of whites, Trump is a racist pig. We can all call out bad areas with crimes committed by awful people, but it doesn't make racist claims true.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6746 (view)

Posted: 7/9/2018 7:32:27 PM
Why do you keep quoting Charlie Sheen?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 13 (view)

rude messages
Posted: 7/5/2018 5:53:59 PM
Why would anyone think women of whatever party are easier than from another party??
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6712 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2018 6:35:29 PM
As in one party, the Trump party?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 8 (view)

Let's Peruse Or Scrutinise Rowling's Views On Trump
Posted: 7/4/2018 6:31:32 PM
I've never read any of her books, tried it watch the first Harry Potter movie, hated it. As for Trump. he's quite dumb, as dirt, and more corrupt than gutter slime, so I'm going to guess that she's probably the better writer.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 5 (view)

Family problems, boyfriend wants me to live with him?
Posted: 7/3/2018 9:20:55 AM
You need a job, if you don't have one, and find someplace you can afford. You are old enough to pay your own way. You are not required to live in such an abusive place, and you should seek mental health to get past such a really abusive family, this is you job to take care of yourself, stop looking for someone to save you, save yourself. If you really want out of this, please take care of yourself starting now, don't discuss this stuff with people who abuse you or allow you to be abused, just save up and load up your stuff and move out. Remember anything you leave behind you will probably never see again, accept that. I am sorry you are in this situation, but you are more than old enough to move on.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 2 (view)

Would It Be Ok To State That I Don't Like Dating or Meeting New People On Profile?
Posted: 7/1/2018 7:56:17 PM
I think you should, along with making sure you state that you make it clear that you are looking for someone, and how hard the situation is for you. It's the truth for you, there are people who will understand.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 24 (view)

Raising Tariffs To Foreign Trade are Benefitting Us finally
Posted: 7/1/2018 2:57:53 AM
That is how vehicles are made, they all have parts made from varies places, parts assembled from varies places, then finished up in yet other places. It's been that way for decades.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6695 (view)

Posted: 7/1/2018 2:51:30 AM
That is not what I posted, of course there are many many chatolics here, but there are also many other churches here too, so many that the city isn't full on catholic. They aren't going to other churches because there is a lack of choice, there are so many other choices because they aren't all catholic. My point is that I was surprised by how many aren't catholic.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6685 (view)

Posted: 6/29/2018 11:48:02 PM
You would think that most Mexicans would be Catholic, but I live close to the border, mostly people of Mexican descent here, and yet there a plethora of different kinds of churches here. In fact I don't even know where the Catholic churches are, but I could point out many churches. Most religious people I know wouldn't vote for someone like Trump, during the elections some people paid for large signs against Trump. So I don't know how well he's doing with actual Christians, as opposed to those wanting him to take away the rights of non-white or gay/lesbian human beings that they think are inferior.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 39 (view)

Why Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/28/2018 6:13:01 PM
Just a pot-stirring original post, not even a worthy one.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 10 (view)

Ghosting Friends
Posted: 6/28/2018 6:00:46 PM
There is a point where you know it is time to let something die, it's happened to me, I've done it. Now if it were to happened for no reason, one might be surprised or hurt, but most people see it coming.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 12 (view)

Why Do Some Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/26/2018 6:31:20 PM
My favorite is when a poster calls Obama by his middle name in all bold caps LOL. He didn't name himself, he's a Jr., and he was not born in Africa, but that doesn't stop the grab to insult.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 30 (view)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Moving In Together?
Posted: 6/26/2018 6:20:40 PM
People reveal themselves over time, a year or more shows you how they celebrate holidays, birthdays, etc., how they react to stress and how they treat you when they aren't on their best behavior...of course if you are desperate to have someone no matter what, time won't help.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6633 (view)

Posted: 6/25/2018 11:16:50 PM
So who here is far right in comparison to those quoting alt-right conspiracy people here? Because I am not far left and I sure don't believe conspiracy theories. I don't always vote for democrats, I don't hang out watching far left versions of news, I do research when I am voting. Everyone knows that Trump is a corrupt POS, he is supported by corrupt people. This isn't about not liking his leadership, he has no leadership, he is using our country to ruin it. So please tell me, who here is that crazy far left, to match the crazy alt-right? Most people are much more centered.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6627 (view)

Posted: 6/25/2018 1:35:44 PM
They want a dictator, they think they are safe from Trump's hell, that he will protect them while running all non-Trump worshippers off the planets. It is the basis of their belief system, just like worshipping Trump while hate-spewing the Leftists who are trying to protect the rights of all people. Trump is a greedy old ahole and has found his people to use. When he has no more use for them, off with their heads too. You what happens then?, they will blame other people, you know, like democrats and Obama and the Clintons.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 10 (view)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Moving In Together?
Posted: 6/25/2018 9:42:55 AM
Not until you've saved enough money to move out again, and don't move someone in without knowing the laws in your area as to getting someone out of your home. Love and romance is thrilling, but wait a year to get to know someone through all the seasons, etc., because resentment and hate is hell. All those great stories people tell you about instant love forever won't mean a thing to you if you screw up. A person to love and respect for a lifetime is worth waiting for.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 11 (view)

Raising Tariffs To Foreign Trade May Come To Benefit Us Unexpectly
Posted: 6/24/2018 5:42:28 PM
Message 6, please explain the negotiations that are going on with Trump, because I have not seen any. If I am wrong I would like to see the truth. Thank you
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6601 (view)

You can't judge a book by its jacket, so try to Be Best
Posted: 6/23/2018 10:33:11 AM
The world is full of vile aholes, being in a political party has zero to do with it.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 304 (view)

Trump - the final frontier
Posted: 6/23/2018 10:26:24 AM
Going to the border and asking for asylum is not a crime.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 32 (view)

Mr Gorbachev, Tear down these broads
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:50:08 PM
I thought the jacket was horribly stupid, totally inappropriate. It looked like something Kanye West would have designed.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 243 (view)

Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un
Posted: 6/15/2018 9:16:09 AM
Those are also potential side effects of having a baby. you know there are people out there who want to arrest women who have had miscarriages. There are people out there who want to get rid of all birth control, blame women for pregnancy. There are people who think women are the root of all evil, imagine being that insane, blaming one gender for that acts of both genders.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 7 (view)

The Cows Goes Moo..
Posted: 6/15/2018 9:01:13 AM
This is not a Christian nation, it is important to keep that intact instead of always trying to force your beliefs on the country. It doesn't matter what Sanders thinks the Bible says, it is about what is right. There is a whole lot of disgusting, vile acts the are just A-ok according to Holy books. Be glad you still live in a country that tries to protect your freedom instead of that with which Trump is shoving. I know what kind of disgusting arena Sanders grew up in, her father made that clear when he tried to help Jim Bob Duggar hide the sexual abuse in his family, calling Duggar a good, decent Christian father. Sanders loves to use the Bible to hide her corrupt acts.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6323 (view)

i'll give Trump credit, he reached the level of Carter in 1994
Posted: 6/14/2018 2:01:28 PM
It's understood, right?, that there have been leaders who have refused to meet with the leaders of N. Korea because of the Kim's treatment of their own people? So why is Trump's meeting with this one being seen as some sort of breakthrough? You see that Kim offered nothing but the same old lie that he never acts on, right?

Now if it turns out that there is a positive breakthrough and Kim stops starving and letting people go blind, etc. for simple rights to normal civil rights, then you can brag about Trump having done something that Putin and China didn't set up for him thanking Trump for selling off the USA for money in Trump's pocket. I'll be happy as hell to be wrong about Trump and have him be a good president, but he is not, he is a little rich boy who scammed his corrupt dealings right into the White House still ripping honest people's by stealing everything he can get his sliming little hands on. And save the sad whines about awful Leftists, Trump doesn't care about a parties morals it was just the GOP who sold itself to him, could have been any party that was defeated enough to sell itself to Trump.

No matter who's ticket Trump could have ran on, he would still be Trump, he is slime.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 80 (view)

I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....
Posted: 6/12/2018 10:35:22 AM
In the early 90s when I did volunteer counseling at an Omaha aids clinic, what we did was hope to get a list of names so we could contact them to come in and get tested. We weren't legally allowed to give out the names of those who had tested positive, we weren't allowed to force them to do anything, the point was to get people tested, give them info and show them how to put a condom on a fake male member. Proper use of a condom is especially important to its value. We really didn't want your real name because back then you could lose your insurance, your name could be smeared, just for getting tested, you didn't have to test positive. People can be cruel, so giving people immunity was importante. The cost was up to you, you could pay nothing to giving a large donation, the clinic wanted to test as many as possible without scaring them off. So while it might sound insane to those who feared the consequences of their own sexual behavior, what the clinics job was to get you tested and then get you into the proper places for help if you test positive. It was to make sure you knew how to use condoms, it was to show you how to protect your own body.

I do not know how it works today, back then testing positive for HIV was a death sentence. Back then we could not out a person with a positive test, they had to tell people, but they could tell them at the clinic and then we could talk to them. They could give a list of sexual partners and we could contact them not giving the name of the person who gave us the list.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 207 (view)

Look up the meaning of the word choice
Posted: 6/11/2018 8:54:05 PM
LOL. That was pretty bad, surely you can do better.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6242 (view)

Posted: 6/11/2018 8:51:46 PM
Trump married two women who were raised in communist countries, rich people in communist countries are very rich and the poor are very poor and have no power. Why do you think Trump loves the idea of selling out America and being a dictator? Could you point out these charms you say he has? Trump has been working with communists leaders, while trying to shut down the power of the press. He wants white people against brown and black people, like Hitler did with Germans.

My question is where do you stand on these things?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 73 (view)

I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....
Posted: 6/10/2018 4:34:04 PM
I never act superior to those with STDs, I could have gotten one or more, having sex means you can get pregnant, you can get STDs, etc. You can be monogamous but you cannot know, no matter how much you think you know, if someone is cheating on you. You can even be in a totally safe relationship but be raped, be exposed, sh!t happens in life.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 16 (view)

What happens to USA after Trump?
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:24:36 AM
I am guessing she had cataract surgery, that's why she can't fly yet.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 78 (view)

Baker Wins...Gay Couple Loses...
Posted: 6/8/2018 9:44:17 AM
So the court is saying no business has to serve Christians?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 66 (view)

Baker Wins...Gay Couple Loses...
Posted: 6/7/2018 6:50:32 PM
I see this the same way I thr BS that a few religious people tried to make out with fake news that there was a war on Christianity, same crap happens at Christmas, etc. it is total lies by people who are trying to use religion to fight dirty, the kind of people think they can fool this god they believe in to punish others while saving them while doing the same thing. Remember when they demanded they didn't have to fill a subscription or sell condoms, birth control pills, because they wanted to attack others. It was never, ever, okay to treat other people as less than yourself. If you can't make a wedding cake for a gay couple, then don't be a baker. I think this decision is wrong.
 Daynadaze
Msg: 6187 (view)

Posted: 6/6/2018 6:41:31 PM
Again with H. Obama, what is your problem with his first name?
 Daynadaze
Msg: 72 (view)

Liberals can say whatever they want and it's a-ok...NOT <---Alternative Reality
Posted: 6/4/2018 3:40:14 PM
LOL. What a load, you think there aren't plenty of people who aren't Leftists who don't believe in taking off some foreskin? It's just another one of those weird things alt right sites feed the people who fall for any crazy thing. By the way, my son is circumsized, and has told me if he wasn't he would have been very mad. It's a choice parents make, not sure I could do it again, glad I won't have to. Why in the world are you posting such baloney?

If you want to post about the topic, great, but to blast a political belief with it...
 Daynadaze
Msg: 57 (view)

Liberals can say whatever they want and it's a-ok...NOT
Posted: 6/4/2018 9:15:14 AM
What? Leftists are for abortions but against circumcision? What?

Show ALL Forums