Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: You couldn't make it up
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 90 (view)

You couldn't make it up
Posted: 7/18/2018 8:28:58 AM
I love these, here is one of the latest................

An attempt to deploy a new submarine for Spain's navy has run aground again, after it emerged it cannot fit in its dock, Spanish media report.

The S-80 boat was redesigned at great expense after an earlier mistake meant it had problems floating, and it was lengthened to correct the issue.

Spanish newspaper El País now reports that after the changes, the docks at Cartagena can no longer fit the vessel.

The cost for each has almost doubled, the newspaper said.

It estimated that the cost of each S-80 "Plus" submarine would now be close to €1bn (£900m).

The original problem with the submarine dates back to 2013, when it was discovered that it was about 100 tons heavier than it needed to be.

That caused a problem for its buoyancy - so it could submerge, but might not come back up again.

A former Spanish official told the Associated Press at the time that someone had put a decimal point in the wrong place, and "nobody paid attention to review the calculations".
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 26 (view)

Asking strangers for specs.
Posted: 7/18/2018 4:45:59 AM
Open goal!

Two for the price of one at Specsavers. Well presented, great quality, great choice, impeccable service.

Really, really satisfied.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 6 (view)

Someone For Everyone?
Posted: 7/18/2018 2:19:14 AM
Still waiting but that's fine, it is definitely on the way and that's enough.

Talking of strange things. Night before last I went to bed around 11.30. I have been leaving my top window open in the heat. The curtains which are on poles, were pulled back. That was unusual as I never bother doing such a thing. Quite scary as it is something I would have noticed if it had happened earlier such as when I changed when I came home or later when I went to find a coat. No sign of entry. My neighbours wondered if the wind could have caused it. Hmmm.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 4 (view)

Someone For Everyone?
Posted: 7/18/2018 1:05:16 AM
Cup of tea? Yes, I was in early waiting for a delivery so logged in to answer Bryan. Still waiting.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 2 (view)

Someone For Everyone?
Posted: 7/18/2018 12:35:26 AM
Bryan, with a few caveats I believe it to be true. I've seen people who had decided never to get into another relationship totally fall for someone. And so many people who you would never expect to even like each other happily settled down. The process is weird but if your body / mind says "this is the person" then that's the way it is.

But it's a numbers game. You can do like my mate did and drive all around the country on internet dates, finding a few he liked, only to bump into someone in the pub in his home town.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 713 (view)

Brexit all the way to the door.. but no further?
Posted: 7/16/2018 6:21:32 AM
talking about people who are totally out of touch with reality "Shadow home secretary Diana Abbott said it was "clear to almost everyone except Theresa May that the net migration target should go"." What is that woman smoking?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 711 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2018 1:46:27 AM
What a farce this has all been. Cameron called the vote without having a clue what to do if he lost. May called article 50 to look tough despite also having no idea what to do. Blustering Davies has resigned and should be shot, he hardly bothered going to Brussels to talk negotiate. Considering that was his job, he only went once in the four months before he resigned. Rees Mogg would like us to crash out but then he stands to make an even bigger fortune should we do so. The rifles would be very hot should I ever be elected PM.

Trump has just flounced off to get a Russsian haircut but much as I dislike the fool he did talk an amount of sense.

What now. Justine Greening, one of the very many ex tory cabinet ministers, has announced that she believes the decision on Brexit should be taken out of the hands of the grid locked MPs and handed back to the people. I think remain would win.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 163 (view)

currency... as real as a dude on a cloud
Posted: 7/16/2018 1:37:18 AM
Every now and again a friend joins us for our Wednesday boys night out. He loves motorbikes and boring the socks off us about them forever producing photos on his phone of rare or one off bikes whose value is now stratospheric. I keep trying to ask the question about where this extra value is coming from but there is never an answer. An Aston Martin driven by Jim Clark has just sold for ten million, a record for an Aston.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 331 (view)

The feel good thread
Posted: 7/14/2018 9:32:03 AM
I read to the end Vlad and had a lump in my throat. I wonder- could it be true?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 708 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2018 1:27:32 AM
Donny has just given May both barrels according to the Graun. He said that her Brexit plan will mean no deal with the USA. Actually, trade is not why people voted out anyway, it was immigration, which the government could have got on top of it really had wanted to.

Two years on and we are no further forward, if anything in a worse position of not knowing what is going on. i find it amazing that voters still regard the Tories as competent managers of the economy.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 324 (view)

The feel good thread
Posted: 7/13/2018 1:05:24 AM
Happy Birthday to a very, very nice man. Enjoy.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you must post longer birthday greetings...............

very,very long greetings indeed
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 143 (view)

How (not) to win friends and influence people
Posted: 7/12/2018 4:33:28 AM
Our chaps seemed to follow the formula, great start followed by a sense of not knowing what to do. I did say here and elsewhere before that I was not at all sure I should put myself through the pain. In the end it was just disappointing.

Still we have the match on Saturday to decide who will get 3rd place and who will get 4th. Thrilling.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 705 (view)

Posted: 7/12/2018 4:29:45 AM
and there's the problem in a nutshell - all the politicians were calling the people who wanted out, "racist". They gave them no credit for their real concerns whatsoever, nor did they give them any real reason to stay in other than a few threats which may or may not become real. Seems it is OK not to want people to come into your country but not OK for others to have a similar attitude towards you in another country.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 139 (view)

How (not) to win friends and influence people
Posted: 7/11/2018 6:59:38 AM
Straight out of Orange Donny's self help book.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 703 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2018 5:35:30 AM
Your fortune tellers ball is no more accurate than mine or anyone's. For sure Cameron was a right****but then the Euro leaders were too when he asked for help. All he needed at that point, was a willingness by Merkel and the others to limit free movement for a short period of time similar to the one they and their countries enjoyed whilst that other****Blair, let anyone and everyone come in the hope they'd vote labour. (that worked out well). The trouble is the nonsense politicians spout. The four pillars of the EU includes freedom of movement but those pillars were not in any constitution, treaty or document any UK citizen ever voted for. That's quite different to the majority of current EU members whose citizens did have the vote on that by way of accession to the EU.

Eastern Europe is not in favour of immigration but wants no limit on their own citizens. So maybe we should stay in and call their bluff. Let the UK government buy up all the homes Romanians no longer want, shift some of our lot over there to make up for the quarter of Romanians who have turned their back on the country. That would be interesting to see.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 1 (view)

Profiles - a different perspective
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:12:50 AM
I thought this on someone's profile was a rather nice way of asking potential candidates to be truthful...........

"If I am lucky enough to get a date with you and you don't look like your photos; then you are buying me the drinks until you do."
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 320 (view)

The feel good thread
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:09:29 AM
Apparently you lot up in scotlandshire had some cloud today - could we have some please?

We went on the "step back to the Forties" event on the Sevrn Valley Railway. I've been for the last 4 years, great fun. The SVR is a restored steam railway line from Bridgenorth through to Kidderminster. They put this on every year, There are loads of re-enacters at each station, lots of people dress up in WW2 uniforms and clothing, There are demonstrations and displays and of course the choo choo trains.

Afterwards I felt the need for a sundae. Asking google maps where the nearest one was it came up with one just half a mile away from the station car park. It is called Pudz. I don't think it is a chain but seems to be run by some youngsters giving it a reall good go. Prices seemed al ittle steep but when the choices came the servings were more than generous. I had Minty Melt which was Frys Mint Chocolate flavour ice cream with lumps of minty chocolate and honeycomb, caramel sauce, chocolate melt and crunchy bits of top. A great surprise to end the day.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 135 (view)

football teams
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:00:36 AM
Now, now, play nicely.

It's a good thing down here, it does seem to have had a positive effect on people putting a smile on their wee little faces. I'm going to bet tn bob on England - any takers?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 697 (view)

Another cock up
Posted: 7/9/2018 7:57:56 AM
I could almost believe davies to be doing it for an honourable reason but Johnson is just a complete twat. Interesting comment from Donald Tusk@eucopresident

Politicians come and go but the problems they have created for people remain. I can only regret that the idea of #Brexit has not left with Davis and Johnson. But...who knows?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 128 (view)

football teams
Posted: 7/7/2018 9:01:02 AM
As predicted I did watch it. Went to the tyre place this morning to book my car in for new tyres - deserted. everything here deserted - no customers - absolute peace and quiet.

Unusually I enjoyed this game. England much less random than they've been in the past. Who would have bet on this team getting to the semi finals. Who are they going to play next - Russia or Croatia on Wednesday at 7 o'clock.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 8 (view)

What a scorcher
Posted: 7/5/2018 7:51:59 AM
I've just been looking at the long range forecast and the next rain is due to come on ............................August Bank Holiday

Ditch the hosepipes - the River Teme in Herefordshire is already dried up in places.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 4 (view)

What a scorcher
Posted: 7/5/2018 5:14:27 AM
Looks like it's going to drop to a mere 23 degrees on the 18th.
 Justanotherchap

School holidays
Posted: 7/5/2018 3:11:27 AM

Messages this short may not be posted - it's bigger now
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 127 (view)

football teams
Posted: 7/5/2018 3:09:13 AM
I guess I'm another of those armchair pundits. I'll probably watch it at work, didn't realise it is to be an afternoon event.

I couldn't possibly spend a couple of hours as you described. I don't inherently understand the sense of loss and elation that other people go through, it just is not in me. And I can't understand all this talk about "we could go all the way this time". Well, sorry, but who didn't wathc that France game with Mbepe running at the defence and scaring them witless. I just can't see how "we" would stand up to that. But then my opinion is as valid as all the other people who will call it wrong.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 125 (view)

football teams
Posted: 7/4/2018 1:53:25 AM
I watched England - Columbia. It was as painful as I expected. England played quite well to start with but seemed to run out of fizz. Columbia were a bit rough to say the least. The inevitable penalty shootout which England won! I think that's a first.

Anyway - onwards to Saturday. Can I waste another couple of hours of my life or maybe it would be better spent in the pub?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 18 (view)

English language
Posted: 7/4/2018 1:50:14 AM
That made made me laugh and reminded me of a wedding I went to in Norway (I may have regaled this before?). The reception and blessing after the wedding were on a boat heading up one of the fjords. The priest came over to talk to us, a group of 4 obvious couples. He talked about the wedding then asked the first couple how long they'd been married, They replied that they weren't. He turned to the second couple, same response, same reaction. Trying a different tack he asked if anyone was a Catholic to which my other half replied yes. He then ask how long we'd been married - I couldn't help feeling sorry for the bloke as he walked off to the bar!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 7 (view)

Problem uploading photos?
Posted: 7/4/2018 1:44:03 AM
Is that what happens in Oz? Interesting that TV stations will be interested in your love life. Over here, they'd just laugh. do let us know how you get on.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 124 (view)

football teams
Posted: 7/3/2018 6:23:52 AM
After watching France and Brazil I doubt England have a chance to win the cup. I almost said "we" but I never get that use of the word as I have never played for England. I guess it's a bit like the royal "we". Only different.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 5 (view)

English language
Posted: 7/2/2018 6:05:24 AM
Fair enough Square - I do understand that but putting dialect into written english is pretty impossible, I accept your choice though. One example I'd give you is Stevie Gerrard's version of Liverpudlian - something youse'll be gerrin used tae - how do you write a "K" which sounds like a throat clearance prior to gobbing into the spitoon?
 Justanotherchap

English language
Posted: 7/2/2018 4:20:49 AM
If you had spoken to my Mother using the words you wrote above she would have told you off.

"shite" is unacceptable. "pissed off" is not too polite either. "Cannae" is some sort of butchering of english to appear scottish. "Danke" is german.

I think you can manage english very well if you choose to.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 17 (view)

Anxiety ..
Posted: 7/2/2018 4:16:29 AM
Because it is the objectification of women, it is sexism, it is the nonsense that pigeon holes people by their skin colour, their sex and their age which has been fought against in this country since I was a lad. I said that way back when you asked me to ignore your unacceptable words just last week. I told you then that I won't, nothing has changed.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 15 (view)

Anxiety ..
Posted: 7/2/2018 1:57:37 AM
Of course anxiety is no fun Hostess. I suffer from it quite a bit and depression too, it's just bloody awful. I've just come through a week of it wondering if there was ever going to be light at the end of this particular tunnel. I'm through this one now, just waiting for the next episode I guess.

But I don't feel the need to include the size of a chick's arse in the conversation or mention crapping my pants. I'm afraid all of 10KY posts are just an excuse to mention those things.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 14 (view)

Supermarket etiquette
Posted: 6/30/2018 5:08:03 AM
Here too sometimes but the pressure is on the staff all the time. I use Aldi a lot. They pay the staff well but unlike other supermarkets who use older people, to get a job there you need to be superfit as you'll be working for the full time you are there.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 50 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 6/30/2018 2:14:53 AM
Vaping seems to be the answer, everyone I know who have gone down that route have given up the fags easily. Getting them off the vape though is another thing, that stuff stinks too and vast clouds of it.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 31 (view)

10KY and ageism
Posted: 6/29/2018 4:10:52 AM
"Ohhh.. Chapo's got a brain.. pity that it's still stuck in 1918. " - is what you said.

My point is a clear one - I dislike your sexism, racism and ageism, I dislike your rudeness in just about every post. " Old is bad for dating and boredom with very few exceptions is all I said n stand by it.". That's ageist. You are the supposed brilliant young one by your reckoning yet you can't understand even the simplest of social mores and come on here asking advice on how to get a date, a MILF, to find a partner, to keep a partner and even how to cook.

This forum has once again descended into 10KY's personal problem page. You wrecked it before and you're doing it again.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 29 (view)

10KY and ageism
Posted: 6/29/2018 1:50:20 AM
No one ever attacked Pauline, the proof is there in the forums. I've given you the link to just one of the threads where she told you precisely what she thought of you. Nobody will "attack" Feirene either.

Considering you're supposed to be an intellectual scientist with a Phd in his third language, whatever that means, I should have thought you'd at least be able to add up. All science proof these days is pretty much mathematically based. I wasn't alive in 1918, I've told you in one of my recent posts just how old I really am. It's pretty easy to work out that as I am not 100 years old, I wasn't around in 1918. Anyway, what's your problem with how old anyone is? Einstein got his Nobel prize when he was 42. Stephen Hawking was a Professor of Mathematics until 2009 when he was 67 - have you got a problem with his intellect? Because if you do the rest of the world will regard you as a muppet.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 24 (view)

The weird way 10KY behaves
Posted: 6/28/2018 10:03:49 AM
And there was me thinking you had her phone number. Oh what a tangled web you wove!

You sure can twist things. I am only replaying your words, how is that undermining you?

I've no idea what you mean by 51 and nor do care if you hit it off with Irene. I do care about your sexism, racism and now ageism.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 6/28/2018 5:37:30 AM
You have no other recourse other than insulting behaviour do you?

Pauline said this about you "You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are." and now you are expecting her to come and defend you?

You're supposedly 33 and you haven't learned yet to estimate a woman's age, to know if you could find yourself committing an offence? And I'm full of it? But perhaps it wasn't that which Pauline was objecting to it was the fact that you only saw this woman as, in your own words "Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts. "

We know what Pauline thinks of you. She wrote it down and I've copied it for you to read, if you can.
 Justanotherchap

Posted: 6/28/2018 4:50:40 AM
The peach at the top of the page Pauline referred to is this by 10KY

Well, woman, I've never hit on a kid in me life with one exception: a 16 year old who looked at least 24 to me. Massive pair of t1ts. That was a mistake of course and I apologised. Then again, why does that make women martyrs exactly? I'd have loved some milf to hit on me both at that age and now. I do think you folk are blowing things out of proportion here.

Regarding violent men, well, I think that that is the kind of dude women like. Bad boy allure and all that jazz? Rings a bell? All it takes is some brains. You see a dude is violent all you've gotta do is to stay away. Men don't turn violent over night

Deflect away, ignore your own written words by all means but what you wrote is there for as long as this board exists.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 6/28/2018 4:46:36 AM
Once again resorting to an insult and one which doesn't make any sense at all.

Can you read? Is that your problem?

Answering your question, no, Pauline left but not before she said this about you

I honestly don't know how people can hear experiences like that and come out with shite like women love a violent man

But that's not my issue. It's pauls. Hes attention seeking. He doesn't care that he's trashed the boards and he doesn't care who he hurts. It's just a big game to him

And if I were him after that peach at the top of the page I'd have taken some time out and stayed away.

But not him. Self centered and hide like a rhino.

That was on 16th October.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 6/28/2018 4:34:40 AM
I posted the link so that everyone can read the whole thread for themselves, you could too instead of trying to deflect the truth.

Just in case you can't manage that for yourself it was the 14th october last year, message number 106 and 108.

But you can go back to post 53 where Pauline said that you were trolling. In message 79 she berated you and others again saying "I don't think I have ever seen anything as offensive on these boards in my life, particularly the comment about women being raped if men don't get access to prostitutes."

As you keep pointing out, or should I say use as an insult, I'm 64, 65 tomorrow. in my life I've seen hatred, I've seen racism and sexism. I've also seen a desire on the part of most of the population t see and end to those things and to an extent we are getting there.

I don't hate you, I'll let Square and Orange speak for themselves. But I do totally dislike your racism and your sexism. I will speak out against those things and about people like you. I will not leave this board just to please you and allow you to continue pretending to be the injured party.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 13 (view)

The weird way women behave online
Posted: 6/28/2018 3:42:40 AM
Slice asked where Pauline is - well here's what she wrote a while back about 10KY

All it takes is some brains to realise that most women won't love having their tits or their arse or their fanny groped in a public place by a man they've never met before.

In some cases while they are with their kids. There you have it. We are martyrs because we don't love being touched up and we also love a bad boy, the allure of a bad boy because domestic violence is so great and if you know someone is violent you stay away from them because all abusers come with a great big flashing sign VIOLENT on their foreheads.

After having it pointed out to you repeatedly how offensive you are this is the guff you spout.

I can't post on a forum with someone like this person on it. He knows hes offensive. Hes been told enough times.

And he is entitled to stay and post. You can't challenge disgusting attitudes like this. It can't be done. I don't have the energy, this is poison.

I grew up as most people know in a home that was for a time violent. To suggest anyone loves that is just disgusting and that's what you are. As I said on another thread my stepfather tried to kill my mum and brother twice. She tried to get him to leave on several occasions, he would not go. It was her home, not his she had no protection from the police in those days. It took two years to get him out and I had to sit and listen every single weekend to my mum being beaten up. Im in tears as I type this. My mum knew women as I said on another thread who weren't so lucky.

Totally disgusting. I'll message a couple of you on here over the next couple of days if you want to stay in touch. This is poisonous and it's too close to home for me, I've truly had enough. Ive gone off a few times in the last few months, because I've been struggling, but stuff like this does not help. It really doesn't.

You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are.

I try and see the good in people, it is my biggest failing, I am really sorry it took me so long to realise just what a nasty piece of work this poster is.All it takes is some brains to realise that most women won't love having their tits or their arse or their fanny groped in a public place by a man they've never met before.

In some cases while they are with their kids. There you have it. We are martyrs because we don't love being touched up and we also love a bad boy, the allure of a bad boy because domestic violence is so great and if you know someone is violent you stay away from them because all abusers come with a great big flashing sign VIOLENT on their foreheads.

After having it pointed out to you repeatedly how offensive you are this is the guff you spout.

I can't post on a forum with someone like this person on it. He knows hes offensive. Hes been told enough times.

And he is entitled to stay and post. You can't challenge disgusting attitudes like this. It can't be done. I don't have the energy, this is poison.

I grew up as most people know in a home that was for a time violent. To suggest anyone loves that is just disgusting and that's what you are. As I said on another thread my stepfather tried to kill my mum and brother twice. She tried to get him to leave on several occasions, he would not go. It was her home, not his she had no protection from the police in those days. It took two years to get him out and I had to sit and listen every single weekend to my mum being beaten up. Im in tears as I type this. My mum knew women as I said on another thread who weren't so lucky.

Totally disgusting. I'll message a couple of you on here over the next couple of days if you want to stay in touch. This is poisonous and it's too close to home for me, I've truly had enough. Ive gone off a few times in the last few months, because I've been struggling, but stuff like this does not help. It really doesn't.

You're a violent man according to your posts...you're violently and aggressively hostile towards women. You've physically threatened male posters here. Your theory about women liking violent men doesn't stand up to the evidence displayed here where many have been at pains to tell you personally how objectional and unlikeable you are.

I try and see the good in people, it is my biggest failing, I am really sorry it took me so long to realise just what a nasty piece of work this poster is.

Here's the whole thread https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16635391datingPostpage5.aspx

10KY really is poisonous, he proves it in post after post resorting to insults because he has nothing much else to say other than chucking in rude words whenever he can.

Every time he comes on here the number of people posting drops and when he leaves we get back to a semblance of normality albeit with even fewer people.

That's probably his little secret thrill.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 316 (view)

The feel good thread
Posted: 6/27/2018 2:21:36 AM
festival's aren't my scene but I did watch some Liam on the Radio 2 festival the other week. I couldn't believe the nonsense he was singing and an awful lot of it was dirge

I need to be myself
I can't be no one else
I'm feeling supersonic
Give me gin and tonic
You can have it all but how much do you want it?
You make me laugh
Give me your autograph
Can I ride with you in your BMW?
You can sail with me in my yellow submarine
You need to find out
'Cause no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about
You need to find a way for what you want to say
But before tomorrow
'Cause my friend said he'd take you home
He sits in a corner all alone
He lives under a waterfall
Nobody can see him
Nobody can ever hear him call
Nobody can ever hear him call
You need to be yourself
You can't be no one else
I know a girl called Elsa
She's into Alka Seltzer
She sniffs it through a cane on a supersonic train
And she makes me laugh
I got her autograph
She done…

Really? The thing is, the crowd new all the words.
 Justanotherchap

A life by me and myself ..
Posted: 6/26/2018 2:10:48 AM
Because sadly, it's true else why did you post this comment in response to absolutely nothing at all I said which could have engendered it?

"You suck arse too much, pretty soon, you start chocking on shite, chapo"

But you're right, there is nothing to stop other people starting posts or responding to yours except when they log on here they get fed up of the abuse and your infantile behaviour. I guess too that for most of us your endless self pity threads, your fascination with the size of your willie, your inability to understand that women are more than just tits, arses and cunt, your supposed inability to get a date is just boring.

You remind me of 4 year old kids just when they learn naughty words and use them to see what sort of response they get from the grown ups, the difference being that most of us grow up.

There were a number of regular contributors on here who decided they didn't need your abusive language towards them. Jelly told you often enough that she didn't welcome your offers to cheer her up or put her straight with a decent shag. And your best mate Pauline had more than enough of your stupidity about rape and domestic violence to prefer to be anywhere else but near you.

Your response to so many people on here is to criticise them for their looks or age or some other inane comment you choose to try to get a response from.

In short, you are a troll.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 5 (view)

Deeleted User - why did my half of conversation disappear?
Posted: 6/23/2018 2:47:57 AM
and why did message 4 disappear?
 Justanotherchap

EASTBOURNE DANCING NIGHT TO 60,S 70,S 80,S 90,S
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:21:31 AM
Nobody will have got this message, yu need to contact the Events Moderator for that to start to happen. You also need to add the date and time. Good luck.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 43 (view)

Small brain
Posted: 6/21/2018 1:45:19 AM
Nice to see Chuzz back I thought then I realised it's rather an old thread. Interesting that around 20 of the messages including the first 9 are gone along with the posters.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 122 (view)

Paddington Bear
Posted: 6/20/2018 5:09:29 AM
You only have to read the last couple of pages of this thread to know what Pauline thinks of you. And just about everyone else come to that.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 118 (view)

Paddington Bear
Posted: 6/19/2018 5:08:58 AM
I didn't have to look very far to find a thread started by 10KY (Paul) which quickly degenerated down to his level. This is from October 2017 - just 8 months ago.

As Pauline said, you flatter yourself to think we hate you 10KY. You are just a boring, racist troll.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 45 (view)

Dear allah; why me?
Posted: 6/18/2018 9:51:25 AM
You've confused me with someone who gives a shit!

This is a public forum, if you want to chat someone up, then send them a message. If that someone chooses not to receive one from you, there's your answer.

And I'm not butting into your "chat up", just pointing out something which may be relevant to someone who wasn't here for the fun when you were last here.

Ooops - looks like Tiger got there before me.

Show ALL Forums