Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: CENTRAL FLORIDA - END OF SUMMER POF PARTY - SAT AUG 17TH
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 11 (view)

CENTRAL FLORIDA - END OF SUMMER POF PARTY - SAT AUG 17TH
Posted: 8/15/2013 11:10:31 AM
"Frenchgreeneyes" and her BF "letsgetstarted66" are also attending as well as a former POF'er Cubanman67 who is back in the pof sea. This party is shaping up wonderfully. Can't wait to hang with my pof peeps, it's been way too long! Welcome to all the newbies that are coming.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 8/3/2013 3:34:29 AM
Yay Latina, my homegirl is coming out to play finally! You know you have a room to crash at. Let's get into our usual trouble! ; )
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 8/2/2013 4:23:13 PM
Hey DREAMWEAVER,
Long time no see my friend. It will be good to catch up!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 46 (view)

Singles Party at International Plams Resort, Cocoa Beach, June 29, 2012
Posted: 6/14/2012 6:52:02 PM
With these hosts at the realm you know this event will be beyond anything you ever experienced . These ladies are plentyoffish royalty. With their combined energy and "TALENTS" even veteran fish partygoers will be dazzled and the newbies will be "hooked" for life. People we are talking the level of a Beatles reunion. What a great setting too. Great planning ladies!!!!!!!

DOVESTREASURE, you my friend are a doll. We go WAY back girlie and you definitely know the kinda fun we like to deliver. It’s you, the party “goers” (is that even a word??? lol!) who make our events all the more fun and make us want to do it all over again. So I thank the really cool party goer’s who make it happen, you guys totally ROCK! BEATLES REUNION…..you killing me Gail……LOVE YA!!!! XOXOXO!

Soooooo can't wait for this one! :D

KOUNTRYKITTEN, gurl, where have you been hiding??? It’s catch up time for us….AGAIN! Glad you can make it. I’m planning a big bear hug for you so be prepared! ; )

OMG woohooooo the hostess of the mostest.... wepa wepa wepa....
Beach, sun, battery operated blenders this could be the preparty that will last all weekend long now thats a party. thanks Ladies so making this come together.

LATINA, you KNOW you have to attend this one, there is lots of fun to be had. I miss my “SUNSHINE” girl screaming in my ear…..be there or be square. I’m bringing your birthday gift from LAST YEAR…..lol!

Kat, if you need to vomit, I will hold your hair. !! :)

SNORKELGIRLL, good looking out for me. Reminds me of the Family Guy episode-Who Wants Chowder? Peter challenges the guys to a bet that leads to a puke fest culminating in a chowder puke-a-thon where Peter holds Brian-the dogs ears while he pukes…..lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU

I'm really looking forward to this event with the MOST AWESOME WOMEN on the site,,!!! WOO HOO!!!

AINTBOB, you are such an honest person!!!! ; )

Hi all I got the time request off and am planning on going. It shall be fun.

REX, that's wonderful news! You made it happen, I KNEW you could do it...lol!
 straykat4u2keep

Singles Party at International Plams Resort, Cocoa Beach, June 30, 2012
Posted: 6/1/2012 5:57:06 PM
to my 5 peeps that just signed up...thank you. I've trained you well....lol! You guys are in for a TOTAL BLAST we promise you!!!!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 3 (view)

Singles Party at International Plams Resort, Cocoa Beach, June 30, 2012
Posted: 6/1/2012 5:54:49 PM
It's that time again to kick back relax and enjoy fun in the sun. I PROMISE not to get food poisoning this time around and hug the toilet bowl...lol! Speaking of fins Snorkelgirll, try not to forget your scuba gear at the hotel this time. I tried to find it but I guess someone else became the proud new owner of your gear.*****SIGH*****
 straykat4u2keep

Pics from the Central Florida St. Patrick's Day Party 2012
Posted: 3/22/2012 8:03:44 PM
Latina, he finally added me to post pics...lol, I will post tomorrow. I stayed till closing as usual. Had a great time , thanks DK & Sandrine!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 12 (view)

~ ~ CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA - ST. PATTY'S DAY PARTY - SATURDAY MARCH 17, 2012
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:28:09 PM

Hhhhmmm,, speaking of the wildlife there,,, I wonder if we'll see any "trunk monkeys"
I'll be bringing some bait,,,,, lol!!

Did SOMEONE say "TRUNK MONKEY's"???? OOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHH, bring it ON BUBBA.....lol! Glad to see you & the hubby are coming, it's been WAY to long. Note to self: double check Bubba's shot glass size BEFORE I take a shot....lol!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 7 (view)

~ ~ CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA - ST. PATTY'S DAY PARTY - SATURDAY MARCH 17, 2012
Posted: 3/11/2012 5:13:08 PM
Ok guys, I signed myself & Rick up so we are #19 & #20
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 2 (view)

PICS:Central Florida Area Almost Valentine's Day Party Feb 11, 2012
Posted: 2/13/2012 11:19:34 AM
Here are just a few pics, will post more later on.....
 StrayKat4u2keep
Msg: 23 (view)

Central Florida Area Almost Valentine's Day Party Feb 11, 2012
Posted: 2/11/2012 8:10:57 AM
Shall I ride in on my horse DK?? LOL, see ya tonight.
 StrayKat4u2keep

Posted: 1/22/2012 4:20:27 PM
REDSTAR, you have a place to stay if you do come, just let me know girl.
 StrayKat4u2keep

Posted: 1/20/2012 7:00:44 PM
ROMANTIC DEVIL, I think chaps are in order, black leather ones preferably!
 straykat4u2keep

~~PICTURES~~JASON'S MARTINI BAR~~ NOV 19TH
Posted: 11/21/2011 7:25:05 PM
Had a great time dancing to 80's music-MY FAVORITE!!! I really enjoyed the caramel apple martini's, they were DELICIOUS!!! Nice atmosphere for sure. Thanks to the host & co-hosts for a great time. Deb, I never got pic of YOUR shoes....sorry they killed you but they will be all broken in for the next time you wear them! I posted some of my pics, hope you like them!

Straykat
(SK)
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 22 (view)

ALL NEW EXCITING CLASSY VENUE~~JASON'S MARTINI BAR~~NOV. 19TH AT 7:30~~
Posted: 11/19/2011 1:27:07 PM
Wasn't sure if I was going to make it due to the workout my personal trainer gave me on tues...LOL! I could barely walk 2 days later! Hit the gym again today & ended it in the jacuzzi then sauna, I'm hoping I can walk in my new shoes...lol! I got a new black dress just for this occasion. So Deb B., you are the reason I HAD to but new shoes AND a dress...makes it not so bad if I blame YOU! : ) I will be there with my hubby so count us in!
 straykat4u2keep

Pictures - Post Time Halloween Party Oct 29th 2011
Posted: 11/12/2011 3:07:55 PM
Hi Annie,

Glad you had a blast, so did my hubby (he won 2nd place for his costume) my friends & I. I believe you are wanting the pics I took of you by the bar. The pics I took & posted are the ones labeled (SK). I also posted the last set of pics labeled (ML). If the pics are in those sets, I can email them to you, so I would need your email.
 StrayKat4u2keep

Pictures - Post Time Halloween Party Oct 29th 2011
Posted: 10/30/2011 10:03:20 PM
I was having difficulty posting as well. I managed to post 49 from my 1st camera. Tomorrow I will post the rest of my pics from camera # 2. If my memory card wasn't full, I would've had even MORE pics...lol! A GREAT time was had by Rick and I. Rick winning 2nd place in the costume contest was a SWEET surprise! Glad you guys were able to throw this party together, it turned out slammin'! So many cool and creative costumes. I got to meet some newbies, hope to see them at the next party, till then P-A-R-T-Y ON!!!!

The not-so Straykat (SK)
 StrayKat4u2keep
Msg: 9 (view)

~~WHY NOT LOUNGE~~Altamonte Springs~~Thursday Oct. 27th~~
Posted: 10/27/2011 3:13:29 PM
Hey BLOWNCAMARO & DREAMWEAVER, long time no see you guys! See ya around sometime. Have a great night Deb!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 13 (view)

Orlando Area HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR - Saturday Oct 29th at the Post Time Lounge
Posted: 10/20/2011 3:56:50 PM
Hey MARIERUBY,

I LOVE your profile pic.....its from my birthday party with our pof peeps!!
 StrayKat4u2keep

~~PICTURES~~HIS & HERS~~SANFORD~~SEPT 17TH
Posted: 10/19/2011 6:23:19 AM
Good job with your pics. Lighting is always an issue. If you add me to post pics, I have some great pics I can share. There is a really cute one of Deb B., right Deb? ; ) and also one of me with both Debs at the "pole"...LOL!
 StrayKat4u2keep
Msg: 17 (view)

CASSELBERRY~~NEW VENUE~~SUNDAY, OCT 16TH~~
Posted: 10/16/2011 8:47:23 AM
did not sign up but Rick & I will try to make it.
 StrayKat4u2keep

Orlando Area HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR - Saturday Oct 29th at the Post Time Lounge
Posted: 10/14/2011 6:06:35 AM
hey its our O' town gang....miss you guys!!
 straykat4u2keep

PICS at Whiskey River Saloon May 14, 2011
Posted: 5/18/2011 9:18:14 AM

"And like a tradition I have done after so many POF parties I have gone to, A group of us Hit the local Denny's for the after party, food...& COFFEE".

Hey Dieseldually,

Awwww, you kept my tradition of hitting Denny's after my POF parties alive and ON my birthday 5/14 no less....how COOL! . Glad all turned out well guys. The amount of people that turn out to a party isn't really important, it's how it all comes together...just my two scents.

The-Not-So-Straykat...lol!
 straykat4u2keep

Calypso Dinner Cruise 1-22-11
Posted: 3/9/2011 2:11:45 PM

I have just received an E-mail from one of the couples who joined us on this Cruise and they may now post their pictures!!

Thanks Mo & Didi for letting me add my pics. Just wanted to share the fun we had on the cruise.
 straykat4u2keep

Photos of CUPID BASH at the Why Not Lounge 2/12/2011
Posted: 2/21/2011 8:32:05 PM
Thanks Deborah for adding me to upload my pics. My other friends took pics as well. I will add their pics once they send them to me. Once again thanks to the hosts and co-hosts. We had fun for sure.

The-Not-so-Straykat.... (SK)

straykat4u2keep
Msg: 121 (view)

January 22, 2011, Dinner Cruise on the Calypso Queen, Clearwater, Fla. 33767
Posted: 1/22/2011 9:52:58 AM
Got mine and my husbands tickets this morning @ 9:40am. I was told that we were tickets # 44 & 45. My new POF friend Luv2Bcreative will not be able to attend. She was only supposed to work until 3pm but her job said she needed to stay until 5pm so she apologizes and said hopefully next time she can make it. Thanks Mo,Didi & Phoenix for putting this get together. I know how much work goes into hosting. See you all tonight!!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 58 (view)

Dinner Cruise on the Calypso Queen, Clearwater, Fla. 33767
Posted: 12/22/2010 7:53:02 AM
Hey Rexsy, long time no see buddy. Glad your coming!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 12/22/2010 7:11:50 AM
It is my pleasure to come to this! All KAT had to do was tell me how much fun we'd all have together... and I said YES, I AM IN!!
I just love being able to see my old P.O.F. friends who were there when I became de-virginized!
Straykat4u2keep, our talk was really eye-opening and thank you for some of the things that you said. You are one of the few who understand. Your hubby kept calling... my ex kept calling... FUNNY !!
Luv2Bcreative, welcome to "the group" . Kat told me a little about you and I can't wait to meet you! I'm sure we all will have lots to talk about.
Kat keep contacting the ole' group! It would be a lot of fun if we all got together for this.................. plus all the newbies joining in on all the fun!!!
The Romantic Devil

Glad I could help Brian! Not only have I met my husband on this site but as you know Roamntic Devil, I have met alot of my best friends on here. We have been through it all haven't we? lol! People ask me all the time why am I still on POF.I answer "why wouldn't I be? After hosting/co-hosting for 3 yrs. I can't just walk away. You guys have become my friends. I enjoy seeing people get together and if something comes out of it...even better. Well you know 1st hand. You were our 1st couple to hook up at one of Dianna & my POF parties. I lost count, I believe since you, there have been 8 other couples that have & still are either dating/living together/engaged or have gotten married that met through my parties. I have fun traveling around to other POF parties. There are great hosts and co-hosts that welcome new people and are happy to see people just enjoying themselves, thats what it's all about.Come on people, sign up and come join the fun and meet the wonderful host/co-hosts. Thanks Mo, Didi & Phoenix The Wych for setting this pof party up, I'm excited! Phoenix, it's been a year since I last saw you....WOW!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 12/16/2010 8:08:00 PM
thanks Brian-Romantic devil for signing up. See how easy that was to convince you to go, it only took me talking to you from 3 different stores hunting down blackened seasoning....& it WAS my hubby calling through while we were BSing. I got Luv2Bcreative & Seaabreeze to sign up too. I'm waiting on Daniel to sign up as well. I'm gathering up the old gang for this party so we'll figure out whose going in whose car....this will be fun!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 38 (view)

Dinner Cruise on the Calypso Queen, Clearwater, Fla.
Posted: 12/16/2010 6:42:36 AM
Ok, my new friend Danny- Gnfnrs1459 said he will join us as well as my new friend Dolores-Luv2Bcreative. This will be her 1st POF party. I've got 2 other's signing up as well. I'm spreading the word and spreading da love.......WOOOOOHOOO!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 12/15/2010 12:38:01 PM
I will be nice and NOT comment on the parking lot....or your "new" POF female "friend". But.......bring her........!!!

Thank you for playing "nice" Livinlargeinfl !!! I want to introduce her and another POF friend (male) that I just made on Saturday at the Sarasota party to POF parties all around. We know how much fun they can be.

straykat4u2keep
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 12/15/2010 9:13:07 AM

Stray Kat and Staug Bch Lvr, thanks for signing up!! I thought that I was the only one who traveled from coast to coast, to make a good Party!! Bring your friends, we'll make this a Party that everyone will talk about, from here on in!!

Easygoingmo, I am an old veteran on POF ( 4 years). 3 out of my 4 years I've co-hosted/hosted/attended/photographed over 75 parties . I decided to take a break from hosting in Jan. 09. In April 09' , Latina1056; my best friend, asked me to join her at someone else's POF party in Sarasota.We attend parties all over giving other hosts support and bringing new people on board . P.S. I met my husband-FLYNX65 at that Sarasota POF party (thanks Leslie!!) so it CAN happen folks, just when you least expect it!! Amagickiss can attest to me meeting my future husband at that party. She actually wanted to introduce Rick to me but we had already met right before the party started in a parking lot/poolside pre-party ......God I love parking lots....lol!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 12/15/2010 7:08:53 AM
Hey amagickiss, CK1time, Livinlargeinfl, Phoenix and my side kick Latina this seems like a cool place to venture out to. If mine and Ricks schedule allows, we would love to join you guys. Lenny, I haven't seen you since April!!!!!! Where have you been? causing trouble elsewhere? ...lol! I am trying to bring a new female friend as well. I told Dolores how crazy you guys are so I don't know if I've baited her in OR scared her away...lol! She is a fellow NY'er. Lets welcome her.

The -Not-So- STRAYKAT

straykat4u2keep
Msg: 32 (view)

Kiss a Fish Under the Mistletoe/Dec.11th/Osprey-Sarasota-DANCE Party
Posted: 12/10/2010 7:57:08 AM
Guys don't give up!! I have hosted/co-hosted POF parties in Orlando for about 3 yrs. & decided to take a break in Jan. 09. Long and behold I attended someone elses's POF party in Sarasota and met my husband "FLYNX1965" so it CAN happen, just when you least expect it. These parties are a great way to meet new people, not just for dating but also for friendships. I have met some of my best friends on here 4 years ago and we are still hanging out not only at the parties but also outside of the parties. You never know, you just might meet a new friend who knows another friend who just might be a fit for you so give it a shot!!! For all the new people attending, everyone was once the "new person", don't be shy come up to one of us "veterans"....lol and say hello. We can introduce you around so you don't feel "alone". See you all there till then....P-A-R-T-Y on!!!

The not so-"STRAYKAT"

straykat4u2keep

PICS FALL BASH at the Garage - Sanford September 25
Posted: 10/6/2010 11:52:30 AM
Hey Diane,

I took some pics if you want to add me to upload I will. I havent been online due to my crappy laptop...again. Thanks to the host/co-hosts for great night. I got to catch up with old friends & made new ones as well.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 6 (view)

FALL BASH at the Garage - Sanford September 25 7:30-12:00 am
Posted: 9/8/2010 6:48:24 PM

It's been awhile since I 've been to a POF party and looking forward to attending this one... Hope some of the ole' time pof'ers come out of the woodwork to join us... Patchwerk, Paul, Kat, Terri, Lou, Dixie, Jacque, Kelly, Latina, Mary Lou, Bob, Wendy... Fall will be in the air... and fond memories of days gone by will be swirling...

Funny DK, I was thinking the same exact thing. I haven't seen my ole' time POF'ers in a long time aside from my wedding in Dec. of course...lol! Since I'm moving back to Orlando soon, I'd like to get out to the parties again. Hope to see all of you there!!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 67 (view)

August Mix & Mingle, Koz Cafe (Cafe13) Clwtr Aug 7 2010
Posted: 8/7/2010 1:26:47 PM
Hey Diane,

Well our A/C blew yesterday morning, 1 month after we just replaced the capacitor-$200 later. We had to replace the whole unit-$4300!!!!! I'm STILL in shock. Our plan was to come with Latina & Mark-formerly on POF, to this party for weeks now. The A/C guy JUST left. He started at 9am. He said the house should FINALLY cool off by 7pm ish. I still wanna come, I will play it by ear. We never reserved a hotel so we will try our very best to make it. It hit 98 degrees in our house since yesterday morning so time for us to cool off now. Hopefully we will see you, Sandy, Leslie & Paul later on.

The Not-So Straykat...lol!

straykat4u2keep
Msg: 31 (view)

Dog Pound Party---New Port Richey--5/29/10
Posted: 5/7/2010 10:53:03 AM
CK1TIME where are mine and Ricks pics from the last Venom party huh? you promised.......(insert eye roll here) I have my new camera so watch out!!!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 15 (view)

Dog Pound Party -Venom's in N.P.R. pictures
Posted: 4/27/2010 9:48:40 AM
If you want to add me, I have some pics to post. I won't post the 1 X rated pic of Sandy....lol! We needed a night out, thanks Barbara and Dan. We did relax for a little while. The food and prices were great!
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 148 (view)

The Dog Pound is Back - 4/17/10- New Port Richey
Posted: 4/17/2010 6:15:55 AM
Hey Kat I see you found the page. It will be nice to see ya. Rex

Yes REX, I finally got online to sign up after IMing with you on facebook. The links you and SANDYISPICKY sent me wouldn't work. I will have FLYNX1965 sign up as well. It will be good to get out.

You gotta be kiding me! And, yeah, you are! If the Queen of Love & Poster Child for
Regional Online Dating isn't, we'd better all give it up right now, there's no hope.

Thanks for "allowing" this STRAYKAT to come along CK1TIME....lol!

JELLYBEANS, I told you we would try our very best to come tonight. Thanks for letting me know of the party.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 146 (view)

The Dog Pound is Back - 4/17/10- New Port Richey
Posted: 4/16/2010 10:41:55 PM

I think most of the dogs have all their shots.
Or at least they're tagged & licensed: To slober, slurp, tickle & play. And what's more
loyal than a trained dog? But, I Know Stray Dogs are also welcome! Pedigreed or Heinz 57.

Hey CK1TIME, what about a STRAYKAT, am I welcomed too? Just sayin'....lol!
 straykat4u2keep

Sat. Feb.13th @ 8pm ~~Bleeding Hearts Ball~~ Casselberry, FL
Posted: 2/7/2010 11:12:29 AM
...I remember straykat when she was still single. It will be interesting to see if she met him on here. So tell us kat.....where did you meet?

I met my husband Rick aka FLYNX1965 in the "parking lot" of The Golden Host Inn which the Sarasota POF'ers renamed: “ The Golden Girls Hotel” hours before SRQnat’s Sarasota POF party (4/25/09). Thanks to HOTZONE for making my BFF LATINA1056 late to check into our hotel room which is why I & SNORKELGIRL were wandering around the “parking lot” when SNORKELGIRL with such grace shouted out across the “parking lot” to Rick and said " HEY, are you a POFer?"....the rest is history...lol! After Leslie’s POF party, I posted the great time I had to my profile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY PERFECT WEEKEND GETAWAY: (4/24/09-4/27/09)

...kicks off Friday morning heading to Ormond Beach with "Marieruby", by afternoon picking up "Snorkelgirl", by night to POF Hawaiian party, Saturday morning rolls in and we're cruising on I-75 west bound to Sarasota to meet up with my sunshine girl, "Latina1056". They say "good things happen when least expected"...and guess what?, it did!! by Saturday afternoon pre-party parking lot meet & greets turn into a fun filled weekend ;) with hotel poolside boat drinks, good conversation & laughter amongst my new Sarasota POF friends. Saturday nights POF party setting is of an elegant Marina atmosphere, followed by "sex on the beach"...NO, NO, the DRINK-get your minds out of the gutter!, being fed chocolate covered strawberries & ending the evening with an early morning breakfast at Perkins...who needs sleep?, they say "sleep is overrated". BTW, who are "they" ? hahaha! Sunday morning approaches rather quickly so off we go driving with the ragtop down, taking the scenic route down 41 South, wind our hair, music blaring as we reminisce our glory days, heading to Siesta Beach with it's beautiful white sand & turquoise water, while we slurp on rasberry sobert then Monday morning, another adventure to Lido Beach collecting seashells under it's beautiful blue sky & Dolphin watching. What a sight that was and who else better than to witness the beauty of a dolphin but with my friend Jojo aka "Snorkelgirl". An extraordinary weekend with good friends and new friends....wish it didn't have to end...but there's always next weekend!!! Yea baby ; )

UPDATE:

4/25/09:

Thanks to this fun filled weekend, I have met a really great guy and I'd like to see where it goes...stay tuned!!! ; )

9/12/09:

I'm enjoying my wonderful relationship with Rick which is still going strong. He flew me to NYC to meet his family in July, then he moved in last weekend where he will be working from our home. We just returned from a cruise to the Bahamas 9/7 to 9/11. We are currently house hunting. Things couldn't be better!!

10/1/09:

Happily engaged....my journey continues for the best. We both still attend POF parties because these parties are what brought us together in the 1st place.

12/20/09:

Married my soulmate in Sarasota on Lido Beach...it's where it all began. Thanks POF!!!

So remember folks, go and attend as many POF parties in & out of your area and make friends. You never know you may meet someone who knows someone who would be just right for you.....P-A-R-T-Y on!!!!

from "The-Not-So-Straykat"....lol!
 straykat4u2keep

Rt 46 1/23 Pictures
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:06:03 AM
I have pics to post if you want to add me. Had a great time last night Chacha. Most of my bridal party attended, it was a mini reunion for us...lol! My hubby had a migraine and didn't make it. I am sure he would've really enjoyed the atmosphere.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 43 (view)

1/23/10 WELCOME 2010 LET'S DO IT AGAIN at Rt. 46 in Sanford
Posted: 1/23/2010 2:56:50 PM
Hey Terri,

Just waiting on Sherry & Latina so me, Rick & Connie can leave. Dixie, Patchwerk, Paul, Tony & Mark will meet us there. Not sure about Janis, haven't spoken to her yet. Hell, it'll be my bridal party reunion...lmao.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 28 (view)

1/23/10 WELCOME 2010 LET'S DO IT AGAIN at Rt. 46 in Sanford
Posted: 1/19/2010 10:35:11 AM
Hey Patchwerk I see you found the party link. My cousin is flying in this friday so we may be going as well, I will let you know for sure. Latina signed up as well.

ChaCha, my girlfriend Janis aka K9Princess, was having trouble signing up for the party for some reason. She will be a "newbie" so be gentle...lol!

the-not-so-Straykat
 StrayKat4u2keep
Msg: 18 (view)

ROCKING NEW YEARS EVE PARTY HOLIDAY INN SOUTH LAKELAND PHOTOS
Posted: 1/12/2010 8:58:09 AM
Thanks Lindee for adding me, my pics are up. See you Friday in Sarasota.
 StrayKat4u2keep
Msg: 17 (view)

ROCKING NEW YEARS EVE PARTY HOLIDAY INN SOUTH LAKELAND PHOTOS
Posted: 1/11/2010 8:36:02 PM
Kat, it was so good to have you , Rick and Latina join us from Orlando. Congratulations to you and Rick both on your marriage and thank you for joining us in celebrating the new year.

Thanks Browneyes, it was great to see you guys:Jusukin, Lindee, Redstarcookie, Magickisses, Eleni as well, it's been a very long time. Planning my 12/20 wedding in just 7 weeks was CRAZY but well worth it! I didn't want to miss the holidays with my kids so we actually postponed our honeymoon till 1/1/10 to 1/10/10 (hey I think I should play those #'s for lotto...lol!) Your party was just what I needed. Sorry we took off early, but we had to leave for Miami the next morning so we just hung out with Latina at a local pub right across the street from me so we wouldn't have far to drive. I took some pics. If you want, add me so I can upload them. Hope your new year is off to a good start!!!

the not-so-Straykat...lol!

straykat4u2keep

Party at Port Canaveral / Cocoa Beach Dec 18th 7pm At Fishlips Waterfrount Bar&Grill
Posted: 12/4/2009 7:19:17 PM
I am working on the html codes on this thread for 50Jim, but am running into being locked out every couple of changes I make. Please bear with me as I am waiting for 50Jim to delete & re add me as a co-host so I can finish making the necessary changes. Thanks!

The not-so-"StrayKat"
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 24 (view)

Photo's, ,Melbourne/Indialantic , The Crowne Plaza, Nov.21
Posted: 11/28/2009 3:06:03 PM
Ok Nancy, my pics are posted. Thanks to Nancy, Jellybean & Leslie. Had fun chatting before the party, sharing stories and having drinks. I think Latina and I scared away some "newbies"...Ummm Charles, "Herman Muenster"etc...it's all in good fun guys, we hope you come back....lol! It was great seeing the usual suspects...hahaha!

the not-so-STRAYKAT
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 22 (view)

Melbourne/ Indialantic Meet & Greet at the Crowne Plaza
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:00:03 PM
I am so trying to keep up on the forums but my wedding plans keep interfering...lol! I really am busy as hell but well worth it in the end!!! This will probably be my last POF party as a single fish so I guess I need to party my butt off more than usual....lol!

the-not-so-STRAYKAT

Show ALL Forums