Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Welfare recipients with money to burn!
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 160 (view)

Welfare recipients with money to burn!
Posted: 10/12/2010 12:53:19 AM
First off let me add there are alot of people who abuse the systems in place to help.. but now they are so over protective of these services that they are almost impossible to reach ! I was a teen mom and at 17 I learned very fast I needed to be responsible for my money. I finished highschool while working part time at A&W I took out a student loan and finished mY RCA course through sprott-shaw(another mistake.. I hate that school) now I find years later and still paying off my student loan I am no longer able to work in that feild due to medical reasons (I have Chronic Fatigue syndrome & Fibromyalgia) I have been off work since may of this year anda my 15 weeks of medical E.I. have run out.. I am not able to go back to that feild of work and I am awaiting my doctors aproval to go back to work... anything ! My fiancé has drained his saving account to pay the rent and bills and I have been using what I got for food and student loan payments. Forseeing that I am going to loose everything I was told by E.I. to apply for income assistance her words were "thats what its there for is to help" after waiting 3 weeks to get a call back I was told there was no point in going ahead with my application as my fiancé is working and we need to live off his income... really I said.. My prescriptions are about 200 a month.. my sons are about the same (he has severe AHDH/ODD aswell as some developmental delays) our rent is 910 a month for a crappy bug infested building and he only makes about 1600 a month.. how does that math work out.. her answer... well go to food bank ! I understand there are alot of scammers out there but there willing to give help to people who are drug addicts not people who really need temporary help ! Of course as Im walking out of the office very upset almost in tears there was alot of people willing to tell me how to "scam" them... (sorry for the vent.. this topic is kinda close to my heart right now)

I belive there are people who need help who are not getting it because of the "lifers" Yes you should need to check in and do some meny hours volunteer or so on unless of medical reason witch should be noted by a legitimate doctor .. ASWELL YOU SHOULD NEED TO TAKE MONTHLY OR BI-MONTHY DRUG TESTING ! fail a test no check for you
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 70 (view)

Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:27:16 PM
I must say my man does this often , and for the most part i love it, and yes you wake up and have no idea why, but you are sooo excited all day until your completely satisfied. (and sometimes it completely backfires on him too... lol ) But an invasion of privacy, not at all. I think its pretty hot i mean hell he cant wait he has to try now.. even if its the middle of the night !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 37 (view)

How do I get my guy to throw me around a little?
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:17:01 PM
Just ask him to, Bring it up next yoru talking about the subject. I mean hel I knwo if i was to ask my BF throw me around adn %$#@ me liek a slut he woudl get soooo turned on just for my asking for it . Honesty is the best way to talk about anything involving sexuality. But thats my opinion
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 50 (view)

POF Sunday Brunch!
Posted: 7/21/2007 6:01:38 PM
ok so i cant find a thread about breakfast this weekend, i spoke with sammie, and maybe i was confused on dates, is it happening this weekedn aswell, it is raining so no hockey for the Dr.
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 65 (view)

-Let the Sin Begin-SIN CITY-Richards on Richards January 27 2007
Posted: 1/26/2007 11:02:32 AM
yay only 1 day to go .. i just cant wait ... its been way too long since i seen all the fish ! theres one or two i cant wait to get a great "evil" hugg from ! (you really do give the best hugs) its going to be such a wicked (in more then one sence ) time !

Yay ..

The princess
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 49 (view)

-Let the Sin Begin-SIN CITY-Richards on Richards January 27 2007
Posted: 1/20/2007 6:41:09 PM
OK so i got a sexy ass new.. well wait and y'all will see. now we just gotta find my "master" something sexy to wear .. and we are set.. cant wait to see y'all !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 11 (view)

Come to a night of SIN-Sin City-Richards on Richards
Posted: 12/8/2006 12:44:08 PM
i am signing up now ! and i anm wanting to go .. but if something come up i will have to cancel.. I know Dr. Stang is intrested too .. just have to get him something to wear.. maybe "santa" will bring him something !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 3 (view)

Tomorrow's B- Days !
Posted: 10/18/2006 8:43:49 AM
Happy Birthday Dr. StangMD and everyone else ! hope your all haveing a good day !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 1 (view)

Tomorrow's B- Days !
Posted: 10/17/2006 8:49:25 AM
Well I dont know who else is having a B-Day tomorrow.. but I know the very sexy Dr. StangMD is having one ! I just wanted to make sure him as well as any other fishies have a wonderfull day !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 100 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 9/18/2006 1:03:15 PM
if you have that connection.. NOPE ! sometimes things just feel right .. never doubt your feelings !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 4 (view)

Do women get turned on by Grinding at a night club?
Posted: 9/18/2006 12:58:55 PM
YaYaYaYaYaYaYaYaYa or at least most of the time.. if it with the rigth person
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 49 (view)

Oral sex more personal than actual intercourse?
Posted: 9/15/2006 12:10:56 PM
i do agree.. but personally i find ts more a personal thing fo rme.. i dont let just anyone do that to me..
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 200 (view)

Has anyone ever used ice cubes for sex?
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:01:07 AM
i have never had an ice cube in while he was.. as well the coldness from what i know.. well shiinkage... but an ice cube downt there say while playing or oral... OH GODDD! uh uh uh huh uh ya yay ayayayay
 moffiaprincess

Girls : Does fighting him OFF realy turn you ON
Posted: 9/13/2006 9:59:14 AM
GAWD YES !!!!!! when she keeps playfully saying no.. dont and he jsut ... YES YES YES it definitly HOTT !!!
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 15 (view)

massaging herself
Posted: 9/13/2006 9:57:49 AM
some men ask for this.. they think its so hot to watch her.. or feel her playing down there while he is doing his thing..... or so its been my experience
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 120 (view)

waking up to sex...
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:41:42 PM
I love it when my BF wakes me up .. pressing it against.. or... well.. hmmm I love a good morning !!! Just maybe not as much kissing.. lol morning breath is so not hott !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 57 (view)

Orgasms
Posted: 9/8/2006 2:02:23 PM
NEVER FAKE IT , they always find out..or at least he good ones do ! and yes we all have trouble gettin off sometimes but it still feels good, but we just cant reach thats point.. either just swallow yer pride adn wait till next time.. or just go on top.. you can move your body to where it feels best for you.. or just tell them you cant cum.. they ( again the good ones !) will try something ese or use someother part of there body to get you off !.. Or maybe i just have a really good one !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 39 (view)

Doing it Blindfolded..
Posted: 9/8/2006 1:57:55 PM
blindfold & soft bondage its a good good thing !!!! the helplesness and the hightened sences... my god.. only down side is when you reach that point of no return..and you want just grab them and well for lack of a better word.. "rape" (Just push them over and hop on top!) them.. you cant.. your completely at their mercy.. witch is also very hot!!!
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 28 (view)

What matters most to Women ?
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:24:01 PM
the way he looks at me... if you can go six months or longer and he can still look into my eyes and smile they way he did the night he fell for me.. I am all his.

Oh Oh and if he notices things that are not the least bit sexual.. like a frekle.... I am all his forever !!
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 81 (view)

Calling Maple ridge and Pitt Meadows people
Posted: 8/25/2006 8:10:53 PM
OK so i am reserecting this thread.. there has to be more then a couple of us out here...
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 5 (view)

White Pine beach ---- Saturday July 22
Posted: 7/14/2006 5:50:08 PM
is this just going to be adult.. or a " family" thing ?
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 58 (view)

Best means of birth control
Posted: 7/14/2006 5:47:43 PM
i was on the Depo shot too !! and well my son is also 5.. hmm maybe it was a bad batch going around then ?!(starpitcher) now i rely and love my I.U.D. adn just so you know its 5 years of wonder birthcontrol in one easy "application" hehe depending n what brand or type you get
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 21 (view)

Mannies
Posted: 6/23/2006 10:27:37 AM
There was a guiy at my sons daycare... "mel" and he was my sons favorite"teacher"... he used to come home adn tell of all the things him and "mel" would do.. he loved that guy .. all the lil boys at daycare would rather play and do crafts with him then any of the tohter teachers.. lol it was soo cute !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 9 (view)

BCBOY'S FENCING PARTY
Posted: 6/6/2006 8:58:31 AM
This sonds like tons of fun ! so uhm.............. question.... does anyone know how far clearwater is from big bar ranch ?
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 243 (view)

The PoF PJ Party at Fever's ... Sat.May27th
Posted: 5/27/2006 2:01:43 PM
Yay only 7 hours till we get to hang out with all you wonderfull fishies !!! see you soon !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 36 (view)

Camping trip to Thurston Meadows June 9-11
Posted: 5/19/2006 9:21:51 AM
this sounds good.. hmmm well i will talk it over with someone.. i think we already have plans.. if not ! this sounds kewl !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 26 (view)

slow dancing.....
Posted: 5/19/2006 9:16:13 AM
Thinking it was one sweet day.. (or something like that) by Mariah Carey ! lol it was the grade 7 formal....Boys on one side of the gym.. girls on the other, bad decorations and a ghetto blaster.. lol ahhhhhhh how sad it was !

Edit: "I usually got shut down by the girls I asked to slow dance" We were given a condition if we wanted a dance... we were not aloud to say not the first 2 times someone asked us ! third time we were aloud to regect ! LOl it was a very sad rule, but the older i got the better i understood why it was there
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 9 (view)

CLOVERDALE RODEO
Posted: 5/18/2006 9:19:21 AM
Yup IM thinking of takin my lil one.. i figure he is bigg enough this year ! I guess i will be seein lots of poffers around there from the sounds of it.....

EDIT: was just invited to a BBQ..... hmmmmm whats a girl to do............
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 5 (view)

Cloverdale, BC. Rodeo Campout(free) Get Together! May 19th to 22nd
Posted: 5/18/2006 9:18:04 AM
well i am thinking of going as well, but i got the kidlet this weekend.. so i doubt i will be camping or going to the salloon, but have fun all !!!
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 48 (view)

Does someone make sure you have something from your kids on mothers/fathers day?
Posted: 5/16/2006 11:02:39 AM
well i wasnt expecting anything, but my BF got me something and a rose( oh but they were from my son) sweetest thing ever as far as i was concerned !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 217 (view)

May Long Weekend POFPractice Campout
Posted: 5/16/2006 10:41:54 AM
Well im not going, but you all have a wicked great time and hopefuly nobody get too sun burnt !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 163 (view)

Posted: 5/16/2006 10:40:14 AM
looking forward to this one ! HEHEHEHE I guess this is as close as we get to grown up slumber parties ! Can we have pillow fights too ???? This is going to be a sweet one !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 40 (view)

Lyrics to describe how you are feeling
Posted: 5/16/2006 10:33:56 AM
What can i say i just cant help it ! lol its how i feel !

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 14 (view)

Looking for fellow Parents- Maple Ridge & Surrounding areas
Posted: 5/12/2006 10:12:30 AM
I would be up for something like this ! I too live in maple ridge ! so lets figure something out and get all us mommie and daddie fisheies otu for some fun !

Oh oh Ya... my boy is 4

Oh ya.. and as far as Knowing we all"put out " ya... duh we made that mistake.. think we would do it again ??? hehehehe Ya right ! fool me once, shame on you , fool me twice.. i kick your Azz !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 18 (view)

Saturday Night!!
Posted: 5/10/2006 5:20:55 PM
well me and Dr. Stang will be there, but for something differant ! but im sure we can come adn say hi ! Just a warning you may wanna check with jhon B's on that , there is an event going on there already
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 55 (view)

I was spotted last night!
Posted: 4/26/2006 1:26:31 PM
true enough i guess....... lol well i saw/see one person every now adn then , lol i say hi...
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 173 (view)

American Idol ...Who's your fav's
Posted: 4/26/2006 11:44:06 AM
I LOVE CHRIS !!!!!!!! he is not only Hawt as hell, but he sings too .......
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 53 (view)

I was spotted last night!
Posted: 4/26/2006 11:35:00 AM
I have spotted a few ppls ,... lol i never know the right way to go about saying hi or not.. lol
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 4/24/2006 9:37:24 AM
This sounds like fun !!!! I am in, now... to pick witch PJ's...hmmmmmmmm

Carrie... the Met is just down the street, reasonable rates and nice rooms.... and very close.. just around the corner
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 77 (view)

y do men cheat on their girlfriends or wives ?& how do we gain the trust of men !
Posted: 4/6/2006 3:36:31 PM
ppl cheat because of there own insecurities not because what they have at home isnt good enough.... so dont let that bother you at all sugar, and as far as trust .. you just need to fogive your ex for all his own wrong doings and realize that it was his loss and that just because theres a few bad fishies out there, not all will break your heart ! just keep searching .. lol hate to use it, but theres plenty of fish in the sea........

take it easy sweetie
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 153 (view)

whats your Longest Relationship???
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:29:06 AM
3 years and a bit.......
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 30 (view)

Would you still love him?
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:27:28 AM
of course i would still love him........ just i may spend alot more time in the shower and buy alot more batteries
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 13 (view)

Easter Egg Hunt???
Posted: 4/6/2006 9:38:49 AM
I still do egg hunts with my boy... he loves it... lol just need more kids around.. last year was kindda borring for him
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 328 (view)

do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 4/4/2006 2:38:48 PM
So i have to update on this thread ! YES there are lots of men out there who will have a relationship with a single mom . lol !! just keep looking girls, you will find one too !
 moffiaprincess

How do you say I love you?
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:29:25 AM
I show it everyday, but i only say it when I just cant hold it in anymore.... then i say it when i think its right , the first time is alway the hardest.....
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 92 (view)

SHARK CLUB LANGLEY, APRIL 1st SATURDAY
Posted: 4/2/2006 11:04:38 AM
hmmmmmm soounds like we missed out on a great party........... oh well.. glad to see y'al had a wicked time !!!! ( sorry to those who had to wait long time outside !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 87 (view)

Shark Club Langley
Posted: 4/1/2006 4:24:57 PM
oh no im going to miss my puppyluv ???????
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 84 (view)

Shark Club Langley
Posted: 4/1/2006 11:53:13 AM
ok i am not a go tonight.. im going to have to miss out on this one... but all you fishies have fun for me !
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 3 (view)

Are you still on track?
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:51:29 PM
learned to love again....and happy as hell i did and the weight loss.. lol the happier i am with myself, the smaller the waist seems to get.... so yes iwould say i am on track... (strange considering i havent really tried)
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 39 (view)

Is lipo an inappropriate gift?
Posted: 3/31/2006 3:06:12 PM
well fido.. if your truely wanting her backin your life... then i wouldnt do a box of chocolates or anything food related.. i woudl go with something sweet.. a small braclet.. or perhaps some ear rings.. or something else equally sweet.. it may take you some time, but if your truely in love with her.. hopefully she will seee that

Show ALL Forums