Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Recipe for loving longevity
 latinlady58
Msg: 35 (view)

Recipe for loving longevity
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:12:48 PM
you are exactly right come on i want to date you
 latinlady58
Msg: 22 (view)

I cant seem to let go of my cheating wife..Y??
Posted: 7/20/2008 11:19:51 AM
this is you jumping from here to there. sorry first of all let it go, do you like to be played and do you like leftovers? if she wanted to she would be with only you, but that is not the case, so move on it will get better
 latinlady58
Msg: 52 (view)

Funny Dating Experience
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:17:08 AM
yea ladies, we have to be more aware of these men they like to play games even when there profile says long term, they play the inocent, even single dads also, 98 % of the time they r out for a booty call,But if u notice u can really tell with there actions.some guys on first tmeet or even second will not even as u for coffee, nothing they wanna come over, not that this happen to me, but u can tell by the conversation.me i can buy me dinner i do not need a man to ask me to dinner, but this is all weird life is good i am quit tired of there games and i will tell them, move to the next one ,working mom can take care of herself
 latinlady58
Msg: 3 (view)

Random Famous Comedians Quotes
Posted: 5/5/2008 10:26:02 AM
very dorky , jokes of old people, not funny
 latinlady58
Msg: 7 (view)

would this bug you?
Posted: 4/28/2008 2:39:33 PM
There must be complete trust about the entire relationship. If there is no trust there is no relationship. So the fact is this, once in a committed relationship and you agree that there is no one else for both of you, then that should be it no more communication from old loves. And the relationship should be completely open and honest. If there are questions about faithfulness that cannot be explained then there is NO meaningful relationship.

latinlady58
Msg: 158 (view)

Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?
Posted: 4/26/2008 5:53:02 AM
I have felt lonely at times, but look at it this way, you could be with someone and not happy, or them cheating on you, or be with a drunk, a hitter, who knows so it is best to be alone than with all those problems. I keep myself busy, go on dates when i can, go out with my friends, dinner and movies, life is a trip,friends plenty of them.I am a very emotional person, and when i love it is for one, so i have to be very careful or my heart will break sooooo , i watch out for the game players,if your lonely and want to chat contact me ,just friends you need them,
 latinlady58
Msg: 39 (view)

What does I need space really mean?
Posted: 4/25/2008 6:02:37 AM
WEll, it means over in a nice way,you two are not married and even if you were, if she loved you as much as you love her, you two would discuss this not run from it,space when you love someone bullshit,playing games, and putting it in a nice way,that's all that is. I know you will hurt for a while but get over it, move on with life, happened once and can happen again. Communication is a must in a relationship, and honesty, i hope you do not let her play with your feelings. And you do move out, i would not call her, for what, she wants space let her have it. What ever the space is, if it does not work out then she will need you , go leave her, or she will play you, best of luck
 latinlady58
Msg: 4 (view)

it hurts
Posted: 4/23/2008 6:50:24 AM
i agree,just do things to keep yourself busy and soon you will not hurt as bad, there are plenty fish in the sea, you just have to kiss many frogs before you find your prince. good luck
 latinlady58
Msg: 5 (view)

Could Ex's Be Just Friends?
Posted: 4/22/2008 4:18:40 AM
for me we are still just friends, but he would like more than friends, but knows to respect my wishes,almost 17 yrs later and this man still wants me,I know truely he is a good man, honest and everything but i am not that same person, i feel nothing but friendship for him, so it does exist for me friendship with my ex,
 latinlady58
Msg: 20 (view)

why to date a geek?
Posted: 4/20/2008 4:53:41 PM
where can i find one ? I want a a geek ! make me happy.
 latinlady58
Msg: 268 (view)

Is it ok to have a friend with benefits.....???????????
Posted: 4/19/2008 5:34:30 PM
that ok if both parties agree, as for me it would not work , i get involved,sex means more to me,i just can not do that have a person for my sex needs, use toys for that,why ask anyway,unless u r not sure it is ok,i personally have to be able to look myself in the mirror and feel good about myself to me love foes with sex and it goes with someone for who u like and care for
 latinlady58
Msg: 9 (view)

Would you wait on somone?
Posted: 4/19/2008 5:25:32 PM
I really do not know what to tell you honey on this one,all i can tell you is that i once dated a man an he needed some time since it was only 6 months since his wife passed, our relationship was going strong , i felt neglected, i could not understand,he wanted to continue seeing me but not let his family members know, so i lucked out. let me tell you i never in my life till this day ever met a man as good to me as he was,but we live and learn, i sometimes think of him,
 latinlady58
Msg: 6 (view)

Should I stay friends?
Posted: 4/19/2008 4:55:44 AM
If i were told those words, i would stay away, you can not make anyone love you or want to not forget you,and as far as confused, who is confused you or her, think about it.if she were your soul mate she would know too. Just go on with life you are better off then all the drama that is coming your way.good luck
 latinlady58
Msg: 3 (view)

How do you meet with a guy from pof for the first time?
Posted: 4/15/2008 7:02:05 PM
the emailing, and chatting and lunch is fine but as far as the kidney stuff, what the hell you talking about, weird i would say
 latinlady58
Msg: 28 (view)

y does people want to play two people at the same time?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:42:00 PM
if you never met him how could he be in love with you? really think about it love does not happen over night, hello
 latinlady58
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2008 3:43:59 PM
wish all men are like that. that is all i have to say
 latinlady58
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2008 3:19:36 PM
seem that a bit of men here want to date . But when you chat with them, they do not have time so busy with their lives what is it ? I really would not even mind meeting at a park or coffee shop, the idea is to see if we click.Maybe there out for a bud__ call or what then. I have not had much luck here, sure i met some on line and chatted but nothing that calls at me.except one and it's nothing for sure, Guys if you met someone on pof and you really liked her what would you do ?
 latinlady58
Msg: 33 (view)

Struggling To Understand
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:05:44 PM
no, forget about him you can buy you a toy, too many diseases girl, love yourself first or take a chance and die
 latinlady58
Msg: 45 (view)

why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 3/28/2008 5:58:36 PM
wow, i enjoy it , i like both,my favorite
 latinlady58
Msg: 52 (view)

longterm
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:58:34 AM
who cares about the which box do you chose. this is 2008 get a life
 latinlady58
Msg: 51 (view)

longterm
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:56:26 AM
Here also, i am single, and it is ok, but i want someone in my life, no drama but someone to love and be loved back.sex i can get that but that is not what it is all about,i want to grow old with someone not alone, you go and enjoy your uncommitted self if that is what u want, everyone has to do what is best for them and we need to respect that
 latinlady58
Msg: 31 (view)

Does plenty of fish really work for you compared to other dating sites?
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:49:49 AM
this site is not any different except that it is free, it all depends on alot of things, now a days people hide behind there PC's. a no thank you , would be nice, if not interested fine.People play games even adults they think the grass is greener on the other side.one person will be chatting with 15 people and be interested in how many..........? probably none looking for games or does not know what they want.So if no one replys to your email go to the next one, keep your head up.maybe to some people this is all fun playing with people feelings, every dog hasd his day.Anyway i have not been on here long but it is ok for me,I have not met anyone that i am dating.I met many, but out of all of them one worth dating but he does not ask.Everyone let us all enjoy the forums and stay busy one day we shall fine our mate.
 latinlady58
Msg: 263 (view)

Is it ok to have a friend with benefits.....???????????
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:32:35 AM
you mean u never had a one night stand ................wow, but a partner just for sex, i could not also, i want the other feelings that come with it .
 latinlady58
Msg: 508 (view)

Is sex the motivation for mature adults to seek a relationship?
Posted: 3/28/2008 7:20:19 AM
No it is not, we want it all, well let me speak for myself i want to be with a man i can communicate with and like and of course sex also, but not just sex, Sex is a big role in there, but you could have sex and no feelings, girls sex is out here but what good is it without feelings or a man not wanting to be with you but for that.I want some one to love me, and then the sex also makes sense.
 latinlady58
Msg: 19 (view)

longterm
Posted: 3/21/2008 5:56:39 PM
wow, i really would not say damaged, i would call it an experience in life, just as kids learn the hard way, and young adults, lessons in life

Show ALL Forums