Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is this profile attractive or weird?
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 9 (view)

Is this profile attractive or weird?
Posted: 2/26/2013 9:06:02 PM
I think it's good, not too long and most definitely not weird! Keep in mind this is coming from someone who wrote a novel instead of a profile!

You seem like a really good catch! Somebody is gonna be a lucky woman!
Good luck!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 7 (view)

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 2/26/2013 6:02:31 PM
I kept thinking it was too long but trying to follow all the guidelines of what to include etc!

I just added the last part about the qualities in a man that I'd like to meet on the advice above! Also was really trying to not make it sound like "I" this or "I" that! LOL!

Maybe I'll get it all worked out at some point! Thank y'all so much!

Sherry
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 6 (view)

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 2/26/2013 1:41:05 PM
I've revised based on y'all's comments so, hopefully it helps! Anybody else have any input? Thank you for your comments.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 5 (view)

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 2/25/2013 10:26:10 PM
Thanks You go ... I didn't put BBW because I found that those who seek a person who is a BBW say that I'm not one but I didn't want to be misleading by saying a few extra pounds ... there wasn't one that fit my body type. IDK ... will consider it again.

Child is 22 ... I wouldn't put a minor on a dating site. Good point!

LOL @ the mushy interests! I'm neither horny or desperate so sure want that gone!

Interesting about my daughter. Will certainly give that some thought!

As for pressing 1 for English, there is no white hood flapping anywhere near me! Our country has always been multi-cultural; however, in previous generations, the folks who immigrated here including my ancestors, knew that English was the language spoken in America and as such, they learned it. Now it seems, especially in my area, we are expected to speak languages other than English instead of the other way around. That's all I meant by that! Sure didn't mean to blow you away.

If I were to move to France, or Spain, or Russia, or China, etc I would expect to have to learn their language and culture as I'm reasonably sure none of those countries would modify just because some of the people who moved there didn't speak the primary language!

Any man who has to "deal" with me would find a loving, compassionate, understanding, American citizen who has worked very hard for everything; is proud of her heritage, and is supportive of legal immigration and the rights of Americans to speak whatever language they choose at home!

Nope, no little white hood flapping around me ma'am and I appreciate your candor.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 3 (view)

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:42:38 PM
Thanks for the input Daneil! I put the one w/ the kid because it is the newest pic from 2013! But, will work on your suggestions! Have a good one!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 1 (view)

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:31:20 PM
I've been lurking around this forum for a little while and reading y'all's comments regarding profiles. Just gonna see if it's my words or my pics or a combination that could be limiting my results! I don't want to just "hook up" but that seems to be the type of men who contact me!

Thanks a bunch!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 340 (view)

2nd ANNUAL POF TUBE THE GUADALUPE RIVER TRIP, July 24th - 26, 2009
Posted: 5/16/2009 4:19:13 PM
OK ... so I'm hoping I have the nerve to make it to the river trip! LOL ... shyness is awful!

Sure sounded fun last year and I really wanted to go then!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 10 (view)

Does anyone really meet on here?
Posted: 5/4/2009 8:55:46 PM
^^ Point taken Maine! I likes mens ... and dogs! I just don't love doggy mens! But I get what you are sayin!

^ Nope Shabbi ... from what I hear, women can be sleazy players too! Watch out for 'em!

Now ... something new for me! I sent a nice little note to a member commenting on his profile ... nothing truly scary or anything! I'm used to not receiving a response but, for the first time since joining pof I got the DELETED w/out READING!

Sheesh ... I'm nursing some lil ole hurt feelers now ...

I normally am a chicken when it comes to sending the "first note" ... guess this is why!

I know I've NEVER ignored a member or anyone for that matter! Y'all remember that if you receive an email ... at least say hi back. It's the nice and polite thing to do!

Gotta love your neighbors ... ya know?
 ponytailoftx

Does anyone really meet on here?
Posted: 5/1/2009 10:46:48 PM
I have met some really nice folks via POF. The strange thing I noticed is that I seem to have some sort of magnet that attracts married men who wanna "play". That is somewhat unsettling for me as I'm not sure what about my profile suggests I'd be up for an affair ...

I believe there is always room for new friends and it would really be nice to someday find a true "partner"! I am patient and willing to just quietly fish from the bank!

ponytailoftx
Msg: 5 (view)

Serious member????????
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:59:33 PM
I asked one nice fella and he says it's to show that they are different from a "player" in that they seriously desire to find a significant other and show this by paying for a membership on the otherwise free site.

I D K if that can actually show a person's seriousness or not.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how all that goes. I'm serious but, it seems I may be a tad "cheap" ... or is that broke? Hmmmm ... I know not what I type so I will shut up!

Good luck to us all ...
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 269 (view)

Surrounded by over weight women in Houston
Posted: 3/16/2009 9:56:30 PM
^ amen txangel ... mamas know best alot don't they?

ponytailoftx
Msg: 1073 (view)

The “^v game”, Texas style (again)
Posted: 3/7/2009 7:41:07 PM
^ is always up to something tricky ... we may not need to know what is in the secret stash!

< Never was a Barbie kinda girl ... always wanted to be a weeble and not just look like one ... weebles wobble but the NEVER fall down ...

v Wishes they had weeble skills when they party tooo much!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 25 (view)

final debate
Posted: 10/22/2008 4:40:43 PM
Interesting redistribution experiment David ... quite cool actually! Thanks for sharing!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 571 (view)

The Great Debate!
Posted: 10/19/2008 5:35:09 PM
Thanks Dance ... I appreciate that ...

As for my opinion, I have one and I didn't necessarily agree or disagree with what he wanted posted. I tend to think of forum posters or POF members as potential friends regardless of opinion!

It seemed that he had been back and forth on this and many other forums and that perhaps, it was ok to post what he found! He enjoyed the banter so much!

I stand corrected on the "protocol or rules" of posting information on behalf of a friend! Anyway, it appears as though that post and others were deleted ... so carry on!

Super Sunday night to you and everyone else ... take care. Early voting begins tomorrow ...

ponytailoftx
Msg: 1006 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2008 11:32:23 AM
^ Dang girl, you must KNOW me ... and somehow I bet you are not the disaster recipe!

< ACTUALLY can barely follow a recipe ... is cooking challenged! Hahaha ... but, I can build a pumpkin cheesecake pie that my kid has already requested for Thanksgiving!

v Is able to overlook other's shortcomings and can forgive the ones who can't follow directions or a recipe and are otherwise CLUELESS
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 11 (view)

final debate
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:16:03 PM
Oh Sandee did you miconscrew that on purpose? Hmmm ... that was funny!

heeheee ....
 ponytailoftx

final debate
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:09:51 PM
So ...blinking eyes flirtaciously ... Mr. Strat ... will you decide to become rich soon? Giggles ....

Where are you ... still waiting?
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 226 (view)

Over for Mccain?
Posted: 10/15/2008 3:04:54 PM
One of the things I find puzzling is that eventhough some say Ayres has "reformed" or has spent 20 years as a philanthropist, those folks don't seem to remember the lives he took or that he stated he did not feel any remorse for his actions and I believe was quoted as saying he wished he could have taken more lives.

My mom commented to me the other day that if Obama were to apply for a job with the FBI or the Secret Service, it is probable he would be disqualified from such employment based on the past association with Ayres who has been labeled by the government as a terrorist. Not sure if she's right or not ... but in my history, my mama is rarely, if ever, wrong.

Politics is confusing for me ... I cannot lie about that. I resent the fact that when running for office you hear all the promises and claims; however, once elected, those things are rarely manifested. Some people truly believe they can enact what they desire but, reality is ... they are just one voice ... one vote and if they can't sell their better idea to the majority ... nothing happens.

Guess all we can do is use our very best judgement and hope and pray that the result is beneficial to the country. Perhaps the government should follow Mr. Spock's advice when, after saving the ship, he said, "It is logical. The needs of the many far outweigh ... " and Admiral Kirk says, "the needs of the few" or, "the one," says Mr. Spock.

... just a thought!

ponytailoftx
Msg: 998 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2008 1:10:53 PM
^ Will you dress as a smooth faced truck driver or the rugged looking hairy faced one?

< Heehee ... will TOTALLY trade kisses for candy and not sure what, if any rules, govern said kissing trade!

v Carves the coolest jack-o-lantern which looks just like .... ?
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 164 (view)

Barack Obama is Incompetent !!!!!
Posted: 10/14/2008 7:16:09 PM
LMAO ... shaving comment is KILLING me ... y'all are hysterical!

Wonders what made you think of that one ... giggles!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 994 (view)

Posted: 10/14/2008 5:39:24 PM
^ Oh c'mon ... we know you have some WAY better costume tales to tell! Giggles

< Does not need to build a secret compartment into the costume since I'm physically equipped with a way to stash the good stuff

v Is counting the days until trick or treating begins ... but can't decide between sexy or scary this year ... what will it be?
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 992 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2008 8:31:14 PM
^ Crackin me up with the no messy sheet costume ... I wanna see the black eyed pea one!

< If I wanted to change from my everyday "witch" outfit, I'd probably dress up in a trash bag and go as recycling or some dumb thing! LOL I used to make costumes for Katie when she was younger that would "hide" her walker! I didn't want folks to see a dressed up kid using a walker ... so, w/ the help of a cardboard box and my perverse imagination ... for several years ... the walker was part of the "look"! She was a box of crayolas ... a music box and a jack in the box! LOL

v Keeps the dream alive and shares a costume idea with us!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 80 (view)

Simple things you remember about someone special - past or present
Posted: 10/13/2008 8:16:34 PM
Thanks for the nodorks ... I needed that!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 76 (view)

Simple things you remember about someone special - past or present
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:42:09 PM
October 13, 1982... holding hands and laughing going to the movies ... Pink Floyd's "The Wall" with my boyfriend, Jamie, and many of our friends. I was older than him ... but just a little! He was a freshman in college and I was a sophmore ... he was so cute and sweet. We came home after the show and everyone went to their rooms! Before long, we were hugging, kissing and wanting to do more. I knew I wasn't ready for the rest. I wanted to wait until I married ... I told him and he stopped. I remember thinking he'll never want to see me again ... I was so afraid.

Feeling his hands on my cheeks as he softly kissed me ... telling me there was no rush; that we time. Holding hands and hugging ... I said "let's walk". The night air was crisp and damp ... wind blowing ... dark October night. We walked ... talking and wondering about that movie ... enjoying each other's company. I was on the curb ... he was right beside me ... such an amazing young man. That moment in time, I felt like I was the most important woman in the world ...

He was ripped from me that night as we walked along the street ... hit by a car from behind ... one minute we were holding hands, talking about the future and laughing; the next minute ... he was gone.

I miss him everyday. Not a day passes that I don't wonder why I wasn't hurt and why he was killed; why such a good and loving man would be taken at such a young age; have I lived a life worthy of the loss of his; so many things I wonder. That moment changed the course of both of our lives.

It was the best and the worst day of my life ... October 13, 1982 ... I'll always remember.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 131 (view)

Over for Mccain?
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:48:41 PM
I have read the thread and I suppose it is possible you have a point. On the other hand, maybe he's repeatedly bringing up the Obama - Ayers connection because it is a fact that is often buried in the media etc. and has been discounted as a relevant issue.

Then again, perhaps you are correct and he's just a troll.

I guess by posting I was basically wondering outloud why, if this is a public forum (not just this thread but POF in general), can a person not post whatever they feel is important, relevant or interesting without fear of being labled a "troll" . While you or I may not find the content informative or interesting, is it not possible that somebody else might?

Again ... just wondering outloud since the concensus of, at least this thread, is to set relevance to a specific opinion or mindset.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 126 (view)

Over for Mccain?
Posted: 10/10/2008 7:07:35 PM
The thing that puzzles me about these forums, or any forum for that matter, is that when a person states an opinion which differs from the that of the masses the person with the dissenting opinon is automatically labeled as a "troll".

Maybe he's not a troll ... perhaps he's just a guy who says things you don't wanna hear about someone you choose to support. Maybe it doesn't make him malicious or stupid ... maybe, it just makes him different.

ponytailoftx
Msg: 987 (view)

Posted: 10/10/2008 9:07:53 AM
^ Ought to know by now that bedtime stories don't make grown ups sleepy ... need to jump up and play forums on POF then you will drift back off to never land!

< Got waked up EARLY this morning but was happy to get to take a short nap after that! I didn't have to play POF forums to get sleepy ... I picked SOLITARE!

v Shares their best falling back to sleep secret with us!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 262 (view)

Is it just me, or are testimonials a turn off ?
Posted: 10/8/2008 6:32:42 PM

As far as the assumption it's a person they slept with ... sheesh! Some people can have friends AND keep their clothes on the whole time ... really.

Amen bucsgirl!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 125 (view)

Bden Palin Debate? Can you believe?
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:43:38 AM
OMG ... Tyra Banks or Lifetime ... ohhhh this will be good ....
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 119 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2008 9:10:32 PM
^ LMAO at the mid-evil thing ... he's sleeping by now ... but that will make for some good early morning commentage! Hahaha ...
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 983 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2008 4:51:08 PM
^ Heehee it will be like taking candy from a baby getting your kisses mister!

< Baby pumpkins come from the great pumpkin .. .duhhhh! Thinks I might even trade the candy I get for kissin Strat for MORE kisses and maybe um .... something even sweeter! ... but wonders from whom??

v Knows some even better treats than candy or kisses and will be handing those out on trick or treat night ... tells us the rules tho!
 ponytailoftx

Undecided Voters????
Posted: 10/6/2008 7:12:13 PM
Hmmm ... the 3rd party candidates sometimes seem better. I know one year I voted for one. Yet, what happens (normally / historically) is those votes will just be wasted and "Washington" hears nothing.

I think, they 3rd party votes actually divert potential votes from, the Republican candidate (normally) which then allows the Democratic candidate to win by default.

Or so it seems ... my opinion.

This year when it seems we have no good candidate for President, we must resort to the lesser of the "evils" which, in my limited opinion, would NOT be Obama.
 ponytailoftx

do they think we are that dumb? are they right. . . lol
Posted: 10/6/2008 6:52:54 PM
What I find irritating is that the media who profess to be "objective" and report "facts" seem to only report the ones that support an agenda they are not supposed to reflect within the publication or program.

It doesn't seem to matter and, from what I remember of previous election years (since I began paying attention), the Republican candidate is never portrayed positively within any type of media report.

There are days when, without a doubt, I'm DUMB ... in fact, possibly even YEARS; however, even in my total state of stupidity, I choose to remain honest. It is a trait that would definitely be an improvement for our politicians and the media.

In the subjective way that most news is reported, it is basically impossible for the general public to make an "informed" choice since the information is slanted at best. I am open-minded enough to entertain different opinions and facts which don't necessarily "agree" with my pre-conceived notions!

So far, even with the most negative and ridiculous claims regarding McCain's campaign and platform, I have not heard a single thing that would sway my opinion regarding the negative potential an Obama presidency could pose for our nation. I realize since so many of my fellow Americans possess an opposite opinion and those who have no opinion may actually buy the propaganda they see on the TV. It is quite possible that Obama will win and should that happen, I hope that I am wrong. I pray that the fear I feel inside will be unfounded.

The bottom line is regardless of who is elected we as a nation need to support them fully ... one nation - under God - indivisible - with liberty and justice for ALL.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 975 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2008 6:10:27 PM
^ Must be sweeter than all the candy in all the bags 'cuz she says such sweet things (thanks )! No worries ... I will never divulge ALL the research I know you've conducted ... heehee!

< Would love to fill you in on kiss vs. candy research related details; however, since I have nobody on whom to conduct said research, I must pitifully resort to fondling bags of candy in search of the perfect piece ... mmmmm .... I think it will have chocolate or caramel or maybe both!

v Promises to not play a sad song on the tiniest violin in all the world and tells some sweet tidbit that will surely send our blood sugar thru the ROOF!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 80 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2008 7:49:05 PM
LMAO ... omg Sandee you've done it now ...

I don't know that one Florida one but ... geez ... Stratdigger will cause a ruckus for sure now if he thinks a hockey mom will be spanking him ... Giggles ... that is FUNNY!

Hope you had a good weekend!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 971 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2008 7:15:55 PM
^ EWWW you were kissin girls when you were 13 years old ... on the lips?

< Thinks that candy trading was a splendid idea ... has lots of soft candy to trade for kisses ... I just need to find a victim!

v Just wants to have fun ... beware of the sugar coated vampire bride! Dresses up or down or all around ... knowing that kids aren't the only ones who love halloween!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 78 (view)

Posted: 10/5/2008 7:10:27 PM
WOW ... I leave y'all alone to go to Canton shopping for fleas for one day and good grief look at the trouble! I'm so glad the librarian Sandee was here to keep the peace!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 22 (view)

Come back to me. I love you
Posted: 10/4/2008 8:24:26 PM
OP .. I'm not sure if love is true or false but, I do know that the man who alleged he loved me ... hurt me worse than anybody.

I've asked the "did he really ever love me" question more times than I can remember and never find the answer. The only thing I can figure is that perhaps, one person's perception of "love" or even their ability to "love" is on some different level than mine. Eventhough, I may not feel "loved" it does not necessarily mean the other person wasn't showing as much love as they were capable.

On the other hand, maybe that is just me rationalizing a relationship with someone who in fact, never loved me.

I'm working on the hurt part and hoping that, in the future, I experience the feeling of being loved by someone in the same way I love them. I think that is what most of us expect and want.

True or false? I hope true love exists in more than fiction.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 966 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2008 6:51:02 PM
^ Will probably dress as a blown transformer and trick or treat the electric company ... giggles !

< Candy is yummy ... I sure wish I was that sweet

v Can't decide whether to trick ... or treat someone this halloween ... what will it be??
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 65 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2008 6:46:33 PM
I think you ^^ are amazingly talented at refocusing the forum topic! Ha ... but going for the sports ... that is brilliant ... even for you!

Video was interesting ... thanks for posting it!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2008 6:16:51 PM
Amen Mr. Strat ... when you are right ... you are right!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2008 9:12:06 AM
LMAO Sandee ... I said "NOT" in the know! LOL ... thanks for the info tho!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 962 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2008 7:05:00 AM
^ Knows that everybody is "something" to somebody! HUGS ya big guy!

< Often feels they are "nothing" yet, KNOWS without a doubt that to GOD, my mommy, my kid and my dog, I'm "everything"! That is MORE than enough!

v Is secretly designing the ultimate costume for halloween but, is willing to give us a hint!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2008 6:54:28 AM
Well said ^^ both of you!

I'm glad you got us back on topic as I thought of something else that puzzles me. Until he was selected by Obama for VP running mate, I'd never heard of Sen. Biden. While normally that would not surprise me since I'm not the most politically "in the know" person, I do think it's odd he is not having to "prove" himself over and over as is Governor Palin.

I do not know of anybody who is born "ready" to serve as President of the United States. All the "education" and "experience" in the world cannot possibly prepare a person for that job. It's the only one like it; however, it would seem the winning candidate should possess an ability to apply what knowledge and skill sets they do possess in a fluid fashion and be capable of identifying what needs to be done and if they don't readily know how, figure out who does! I believe that is what the cabinet and supporting positions are designed to do ... provide specific knowledge and experience to given areas.

No one person can possess ALL the answers. It seems to me what we need to have is someone capable and willing to ask the questions and subsequently use what knowledge and "experience" their cabinet has to make the BEST choice. It should not matter whether the person is a Democrat, Republican, Independant ... or for that matter ... male, female, black, or white. The answer should be the BEST one for an entire country of citizens!

I believe to even be considered as a possible VP ... each is fully qualified in their own rite; however, at the end of the day ... I see Palin as a person who would try to do the "RIGHT" thing rather than the "Politically correct" thing ... if that makes any sense. I saw in Biden last night that he too has had difficult times in his life which, previously, I had not been aware. I was encouraged by what "seemed" to be empathy and compassion. I did sense that when he discussed his deceased family members and raising his sons; however, he seems to "politically" be Obama's puppet (again, my opinion)! As I've watched Governor Palin since she was selected as the VP candidate, she flubs up and says things wrong or maybe omits things she needs to say but at the end of the day, she seems to be able to walk beside McCain and not in his shadow.

When thinking of all this mumbo-jumbo ... and applying it to the debate topics and the way each approached those ... I prefered Palin's approach and her responses over Biden's.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 10:01:12 PM
^ ^ Color of skin should not have any bearing on "intelligent" thinking and/or voting.

By the same token, a Harvard degree should not necessarily indicate a person is automatically a better candidate than a person who has a degree from another institution and for that matter, does the law degree make a candidate a "better" person or simply a more substantially educated person?

Those people who "plan" to pursue a career in politics are encouraged to obtain degrees in history or political science and subsequently law degrees; however, does preparing for a career as a politician make said individual a more trustworthy person or a better candidate to be responsible for the safety and success of our country?

... more of me thinking outloud!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 9:30:34 PM
Is it possible she worked while earning the degree or was faced with financial issues or work related things that caused the need to change schools? Have they ever approached her to ask for reasons for the delay in completing the degree? Maybe she decided to change the course of study causing a need to take additional hours ... does it matter?

I entered a four year college right after high school with my family's financial support and scholarships, I went all semesters and did not change my degree once it was declared. I graduated in 3 years. I never worked within that degree; however, the experience I gained obtaining the degree helped me in several different capacities. I attended college with many students who did not have their family's support and/or did not obtain enough grants or scholarships to attend straight through. It does not make their degree less important or mine any better ... degree or no degree a person should be judged on their character and actions ... (my opinion)!

Sometimes life happens when you least expect it! Perhaps the fact she got the degree is every bit as important as the "how long it took" issue?

Just thinking outloud w/ that ...
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 9:13:49 PM
But ... regarding the debate ... I didn't notice either getting a "landslide" ... I personally prefer what Palin had to say and her approach in this situation. I believe each candidate made several "concrete" points; however, they each made several "concrete" mistakes as well ... which, probably, signify they are people and therefore ... far from perfect or absolute!

I did like the fact they did not seem to be "fighting" ... that was encouraging! I keep hoping our society will not be so party focused and begin to work toward what our country needs regardless of the party ideal! I realize this may be "naive" but, I can hope for what seems to be the best!

I tend to feel that no "one" person determines our country's path; however, it is important that the president be a person who is willing and able to do their best to unite the government and the country. Each candidate presents with his/her own strengths and weaknesses. For me, it will come down to who I feel will honestly try to accomplish the things they say they set forth as their "ticket".

In general, politics and politicians scare me ... sigh.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 8:10:35 PM
LMAO ... u mean like in fishnets and stilettos? OMG ... you gotta stop girl! I'm sooo laffin tho ...

Oh wait ... did you mean Biden in fishnets ... hmmm now there's a thought!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 7:53:30 PM
I was amazed at this debate and felt both candidates did well and attempted to be respectful to the other! I'm glad we had the opportunity to see them discuss the issues in this format.

I agree with Mr. Strat ... I believe Governer Palin did a much better job than anybody expected (or anyone on the national news crews)! I found her directness and her way of speaking to "us" refreshing! I also was impressed with her view that regardless of party affiliation, "we" the people and elected officials need to work toward the same goal!

I was also interested in the number of issues where they agreed yet her viewpoint took a more positive approach and his would focus on the negatives! I think America is a great place and we are so lucky and she's right in the way she discussed our nation's freedom ... the fight for freedom is neverending and of vital importance - for us and for the future!!
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 958 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2008 6:20:59 PM
^ Knows that treats are way funner than tricks and that candy lasts forever (unless it got too hot)!

< Loves halloween since it's the night my every day look is finally "appropriate"! It's hard bein a witch the other 364 days of the year!!!

v Has a big 'ole loot bag ready for the halloween ritual and will not share the candy ... no way ... no how!

Show ALL Forums