Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Obama
 wheresmydog
Msg: 136 (view)

Obama
Posted: 3/12/2010 11:25:08 PM
I read an article in the AJC the other night , while waiting to get off work.
It said that in Cuba, there universal health care now pays for SEX CHANGE operations. As I read further down into the article, it stated that the health care systems in Britian, France, Brazil, and Canada also cover sex change operations. Even farther down, it stated, that the city of San Francisco covers it. There is also a Private corporation in Texas considering adding sex change to thier coverage.
I wonder, since Obamacare is trying to include abortions on demand, ( used as a birth control method), will it also cover sex changes?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 13 (view)

Walmart Checkout line
Posted: 3/12/2010 11:04:37 PM
for that someone special in a loved ones life
1. Latex Gloves
2. a hunting rifle
3. Bullets
 wheresmydog
Msg: 13 (view)

I know I am loved when ______________.
Posted: 12/6/2009 2:49:33 AM
She stops crying when I hold her.............. My new grandaughter.
11/25/09 9 pounds 5 oz's. She's beautiful
 wheresmydog
Msg: 100 (view)

Obama Supports his Cousin Odinga' Killing of Black Christians
Posted: 12/5/2009 12:16:21 AM
Liberals are the most hypocrytical people in history. They are the most freedon taking, idealess people ever. They believe in pipe dreams, and want to FORCE everyone else to believe in the same fairy tales they believe , such as "global warming" even though it gets into the 30's in late MAY in the SOUTH!
OH YEAH , everytime I get up on a late may morning FREEZING MY ASS off in a SOUTHERN state, I say, DAMN THAT GLOBAL WARMING!
( from what I hear, that was all just a HOAX) SHHHH dont tell those liberals who just want to RAISE OUR TAXES because of that HOAX! They'll believe anything! As ,long as it gets then control! Freezing in early June? That doesnt matter top them! The dont believe what they see, or feel, they juts believe what they are TOLD to believe!
I really am scared, to think a bucnh of people that cannot feel the air outside, and tell what freaking MONTH it is when they feel it, who actuaLLY BELIEVE, some dimwit saying GLOBAL WARMING, when EVERY DAMN MAY, it is COLD. IN GEORGIA. HEY LIBS, GUESS WHAT! GAm is a SOUTHERN state, where it us supposed to be WARM in MAY. But I guess it being COLD in MAY in a SOTHERN state doesnt fit a LIBERALS agenda of "GLOBAL WARMING" so, that LIBERAL will DENY DENY DENY the TRUTH, no matter how COLD he or she feels!
Tell ya what. I have to envy a liberals FAITH! As FAITH is the evidence of things unseen!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 9 (view)

Online Petition for Georgians against Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine
Posted: 10/30/2009 12:43:41 AM
[You been spending too much time standing in front of the mirror huh!

Thank you - so you do look at pictures - sorry to hear your color blind! Its a 4 letter word you re not familiar with - LOVE!

Ill let yall get back to your 3some! Bye]

To keep up with protocal, DUDE, what is LOVE to you? Some tingling feeling you have in your bones? Please, do us a favor, start a thread, tell us what your IDEA of LOVE is! So we can all discuss it!
Many people think LOVE is this tingly feeling you get when you meet someone.
I ask you this, if you LOVE your kid, do you let him/her have thier way? OR do you make the TOUGH choice and discipline them?
Of yopu bel;ieved that the h1n1 flu shot would HARM your kid, would you give it to them?
If NOT then why are you trying to use the word "LOVE" to try to put yourself above someone else, that may believe differant that you? Doesnt that mean that yoy, in fact, are guilty of HATE? instead of LOVE? HMMMMMMMMM
Isnt LOVE in liberals, supposed to mean tolerance, and acceptance? hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Makes one wonder!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 9 (view)

Walmart Checkout line
Posted: 10/29/2009 10:13:11 PM
1. raw oysters
2. wine
3. those new trojan condoms
 wheresmydog
Msg: 7 (view)

Walmart Checkout line
Posted: 10/23/2009 12:10:55 AM
latex gloves
lotion
Maxim Magazine
 wheresmydog
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2009 2:24:36 PM
wht gets me is Obama trying to lay "blame" for this bill not having passed om republicans, or even the current health care system, on republicans.
IT is yet another political ploy by him to keep him and his fellow democrats in power. See, what he doesnt want your average guy to know is, he doesnt need 1 single republican to vote for this bill, to get it passed. So it must be someDEMOCRATS that are holding it up.
a side nore about the vast DEMOCRAT majority in the house and senate. TAXES for all of us will likely go up, to fund this bill, despite Obamas threats to VETO any tax hike. DEMOCRATS hold a VETO OVERRIDE power all by themselves! Obama knows this, thats why he cvan say, "I WILL VETO ANY TAX INCREASE" hoping the average guy believes him , KNOWING darn well that vetoe would likely get overturned, just so he could "appear" as if he isnt raising taxes. Which for me, will go up in 2010, as the Bush tax cuts will then be expired.( Mine went down from a 28% bracket to a 25% bracket with those Bush tax cuts. Thses democrats must think 40 grand a year is RICH! ) Or they juts like proporting lies to get power.
Another reason why Obama blaming republ;icans is so full of BS.
I don't recall the BUSH admin doing ANYTHING with health care, besides leaving it alone, letting it run on its last reform! GUESS WHO did that 1!!!! OBAMA needas to look no farther than to his SEC OF STATE for that!!! Yessir! HILLARY CLINTON. Granted, her huby got the credit, as he was thr PRESIDENT OF THE USA at the time! By the way folks, THAT policy did take CHOICES away from us! Those HMO's and PPO's told us which doctoras the insurance would cover, and which ones they wouldnt! So I am just refering to a plan, sponmsored by Democrats that has been in practice For over 10 years, that has proven to limit personall choice, as a referance as to how much MORE choice that any DEMOCRATS healht care bill will restrict in REAL LIFE!
MY opinion? Those who want Canada's health care system, shouldnt they just move to Canada?
 wheresmydog

Posted: 8/6/2009 12:42:17 AM
Super, do you want THIS government running all aspect of our lives?
You do realize that it is THIS government that has paid $400 for 1 HAMMER. You know why that is? And private company charges the government MORE for the same things they sell to civilians, because of so much red tape. Do you Honestly thing DOCTORS wont? Wasn't that the purpose of all the HMO's and PPo's durring the Clinton admin? And guess how that worked out!
How is socialized medicine working for Canada? England? That's what Obama said he wants, eventually, although he did say he didn't think he could get it in the 4 to 8 years he would be in office. This health bill is just 1 step towards that goal. So we would accept the gov taking control, a little bit at a time, not all at once.
Sounds to me it is YOU biting on the lies at the end of that fishhook!
No One will get refused medical treatment in TODAY'S system. I Myself was without a job, new years eve 1992, was put in the hospital for 10 days. I had no money, no assets, mo insurance. The hospital bill was over 10 grand.
I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ONE RED CENT. It is called CHARITY CARE.
So YOU and many others are being LIED to, so the GOV can get MORE POWER!
Sad to say, BOTH parties seem to be guilty of that.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 194 (view)

The 2009 NFL Season
Posted: 8/5/2009 2:18:19 AM
PATS look to Brady s return as They are favored to win it all! LOL. Yes, they added Fred Taylor. Joey Galloway. But they LOST Mike Vrabel on Defense, and he did a lot for them.
PATS get all the luck! Even when they win divisions, super bowls, they still get EASIER schedules than even a 1-15 dolphins team, that won the division last year, by the way.
Which brings me to this, the dolphins win a div, 1st one by them in 8 years? and THEY get the toughest schedule in the NFL.Yet after EACH of the PATS div titles, and SUPERBOWL wins, they got EASIER schedules than said Dolphins.
Why is that?
In any case, Dolphins wont lay down and , to quote the jets new HC, KISS BELICHEATS rings! People seem to forget that Tom Brady's QB rating head to head against the dolphins in his career, is the Absolutely LOWEST against any 1 team, than it has been against any other. The 2006 dolphins, who won 6 games Made Brady look like , well, Not a very good QB. ANYONE would've beat the 2007 Dolphins. My HIGH SCHOOL could have beat them.
I am not counting the pats out of anything, although it may sound as if I am. But remember, The dolphins are retuning Div Champs, and have gotten better.
Maybe the pats would have won afc east had Brady been healthy, , but the Dolphins still would have been 11-5, and STILL would have beaten them in NE game 3 of last year. BRADY doesn't play DEFENSE, and the Dolphins SCORCHED them!
Yet they get NO respect!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2009 1:34:33 AM
Super, want to name your sources?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2009 1:32:23 AM
When she realizes, I am not perfect, and still wants to be with me!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 8 (view)

Second Chances
Posted: 7/31/2009 9:45:13 PM
What Vick did was very wrong. But it is ironic that the outcry over Dante Stall worth doesn't exist Their are a few differences on both of those cases. Dante Stallworths Bad judgment cost the life of a human, and he only did 24 days of a 30 day sentence. That is alot less than the average joe would have gotten for the exact same charge. IF it were I, they would have put me in jail for at least 1 year, more likely 2. Therefore, I would tend to be less forgiving of him, on 2 counts, than I would be Mike Vick. 1, Stallworth didnt get what I would have, and 2, it was a HUMAN he killed.
Mike Vick served 23 months in jail, many if them at Leavenworth, which isn't one of those "country club" type prisons. He , as an NFL star, with all the money a man could ever want, got a sentence similar, to what I would have gotten for the same crime. HE served his penalty, did his time, paid his dues Lost more than 250 million dollars.
Roger Goodell, the NFL's commissioner, said that they are held to a higher standard, and, in part, he is right. But that's not any of the players fault. That is the fans fault, for putting Athletes, Actors, Actress's, even Rock stars on a pedestal. In effect Idolizing them. They cannot be expected to be any better than the rest of us. They just been given a talent that I didn't get. Sure, they are playing a game, but, once you turn pro, it becomes a job, just like anything else. I wouldn't want to be banned from ever going back to MY chosen profession, because of a mistake, one that I paid the price for already.
If Vick isn't truly repentant, then he will show it, Banning him from his profession wont change him, if 2 years in Leavenworth, and the loss of a quarter of a billion dollars haven't. I think the NFL has a chance , to show troubled kids who have already made major mistakes, that if they turn from that way of life, they can live a better life, and will have help doing so. For me, I hope Vick signs with a team, and does well. HE has the right guy as a mentor in Tony Dungy
 wheresmydog

Second Chances
Posted: 7/31/2009 1:13:27 AM
IF that person isn't given a second chance, how are we to know if he has changed? IF he hasn't, then that would show up , wouldn't it?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 1 (view)

Second Chances
Posted: 7/30/2009 8:22:45 PM
There's a rock group, Shine Down, that has a song, called Second Chance. It seems I have lived this song.Those words could have very well been my own. But thats not what this thread is about.
What are second chances? Who deserves them, and who doesn't? We have all heard the news of Michael Vick's reinstatement. Don't we think he should get a 2nd chance? What does it mean if he doesn't? What does it mean to those kids who once looked up to him? IF we ban him from society, are we not telling troubled kids that, once they make a bad mistake, as Vick did, that paying the penalty , as the justice system set down, isn't enough? Are we not telling those kids, that once they mess up, they would ever be accepted back into society, and once they enter a life of crime, their only way after that to "make it" is to STAY in that life" Or would them seeing that we are willing to give someone like Mike Vick a 2nd chance, telling them that, even though, they made some bad decisions, , even criminal ones; that once they turn away from those bad decisions, they can succeed without living a life of crime.
Wouldn't this be true for everyone? IF we as a society are unwilling to forgive, , are we not dooming those that have made their mistakes, paid their penance, to a life of misdeeds to be able to survive?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 5 (view)

Tolerance
Posted: 7/24/2009 12:06:08 AM
OF course Obama lies when he says the wealthy will be the only ones who pay for it.
It hasn't mattered which party had the white house, congress and senate, the Wealthy have always been able to find tax loopholes to pay less taxes than what we would. They couldn't TAX the rich enough, to pay for all the socialized health care, at least if it is going to be QUALITY health care! It is funny people tolerate the lies they believe, as long as it comes form someone as eloquent as Obama!
I heard his statement that if this heath care bill adds 1 cent to the deficit, he will not sign it! WHERE did that come from? He had no problem adding 1.7 trill to the deficit, with his stimulus bill! Looks as if people are looking more at his Actions, than his words now. Did you all see how more than half the audience at baseballs all star game BOOED Obama, as he threw out the 1st pitch? Maybe they just didn't like him because he is from Chicago, and the cards are the Chicago CUBS div rivals! Funny thing is, OBAMA isn't a CUB fan, he is a white sox fan! OR the people aren't tolerating his actions as President.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 2 (view)

Tolerance
Posted: 7/18/2009 2:19:03 AM
I wonder, why do liberals preach Tolerance, when they themselves, have none?
They cannot listen to others views without insulting, or calling names. Nor without even bringing someones kids into the fight. IE David Letterman/Sarah Palins daughter. Just where is this Tolerance that LIBERALS preach? Seems to me, if they want anyone to be Tolerant iof ANYTHING, should they not show tolerance themselves? OR do they think that Palins daughter is WRONG for keeping her baby? Do they opn;y belive in pro CHOICE whent he choice is abortion? IF thats the case, then CHOICE isnt what they are preaching, now is it? IF they are going to put the unwed teem girl in the situation tyhat ABORTION ios her only option, WHERE is the CHOICE in that>? thereby, what is so PRO CHOICE about that?
Face it LIBERALS dio NOT want to give these women a CHOICE! OR they would NOT fight against real and true information given to these girls that get pregnant unexpectedly.
In my experience, I have known BOTH . Tene girls that have had abortions, and those that havent. Funny thing, those that had the babies, were happier with themselves. I knew a couple girls who had abortions. at young ages. THey went through sypmpton=ms very close to what war vertans go through. IT is called POST TRAUMATICX STRESS DISORDER. Strange how the PRO CHOICERS wont tell you about that. Nor abortionists. WHY? it is because ABORTIONISTS dont want to pay malpractice insurance! You see, Abortions have been thought of as totally SAFFE,. so those who perform them, do NOT have to carry that insurance! Even though, Many do suffer from Post Traumatic Stress disorder, some have suffered DEATH under LEGAL aboprtions, Some have been rendered unchildbearing, because some human doctor messed upo the procedure, rendering the girl unabl;e to give birth when she CHOOSES to.
But whop cares about the girl herself, according to the liberals! As long as they get thier way! huh! Ignore the REST of the facts right! Only choose the ones that fit your PRO CHOICE, or rather Pro KILL THE BABY ways! IT is too bad, Pro choicers cannot see that the bottom line for thier cause is MONEY. After all that malpractice insurance, . that ABOPRTIONOSTS DO NOT HAVE TO CARRY, is expensive! But dont tell that to LIBERALS, they think they are exempt from GREED!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 4 (view)

Free Site is Ego Boost for Actual Unavailable Men and Women
Posted: 7/17/2009 11:35:20 PM
As for me, this site has done nothing but shoot any ego I ever had out the window.
I am to honest a guy to to boost my ego with this site! This site is too much like window shopping for women for MY ego to get boosted!
 wheresmydog

Can Love or Money be Forever Satisfying?
Posted: 7/11/2009 11:04:16 PM
Good subject.
So many peopel have varying definitions of love. True love, I think would satisfy, much more than money. It seems money is easier to get.
I think sometimes peopel put too much importance on finding that "romantic" love, that it sometimes becomes forced. It also becomes very conditional. SHE has to act this way, say these things just right, put out enough, or us guys wont LOVE her. Same thing for her. US GUYS have to have the right car, the right house, the right financial standing, or we arent even given a 2nd look.
TRUE love is unconditional, and in my experience, Onyl my KIDS have ever shown that. When I fin a Woman who will do the same, I will stick with her. Untill then, I am happy. I have NO money, and no romantic love, but that doesnt matter.
I still am happy.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 6 (view)

Can we please get back to relevant news coverage
Posted: 7/11/2009 1:28:33 AM
Brandie,
I liked MJ's music. I liked Dirty Diana myself. But you have to admitt, the controversy over what relations he had with the kids, diminished a bit, of his death. To be honest, IF he was guilty, his death paid for that, so why not just look at what we liked about him? JMO. ( I dont know what he did, Only him and GOD knows)
STeve Mccnair,
HE is another story. He is a perfect exapmple, DONT SCREW AROUND!
 wheresmydog

Happy Independence Day
Posted: 7/8/2009 2:28:32 AM
MIne was depressing. I had plannned to spend it with my kids. I dint want anything else. I didnt get to. So, I spent it, getting, in a state, I shouldnt have been in!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 130 (view)

Obama
Posted: 7/3/2009 8:59:53 PM
she is calling me obnoxiouse!
I have to agree with that though. Sometimes I am, because, it seems obnoxiouse to me, that liberals refuse to listen. They talk about Tolerance, but are intoloerant of opposing views themselves. IMO< that is the reason that certain administrations did NOT work. Liberals refusal to listen, or be tolerant of views, other than thier OWN!
 wheresmydog

Tolerance
Posted: 7/3/2009 2:42:21 AM
What does tolerance mean? DOes it mean we have to agree with a seemingly opposing view?
What does tolerance mean to you? Tolerance seems to be a catch phrase for liberals. For the most part, in word, they have it right. But they havent followed the act of tolerance, themselves.
Mind you, This thread is meant to be anything yall want it to be, involving the concept of tolerance, so as to not be accused later on, of "hijacking my own thread" so to speak.
Liberals want us to tolerate Gay rights, Pro choice rights, and so on. Thet have a point. But what do you all think about why liberals do NOT tolerate any opposing view point!
For example, in Alabama, a few years back, there was a bill that went through,( I dont know if it was successfull, or not) that would require a pregnant girl, to have 24 hours to decide whether or not to have an abortion. It was meant so that the girl in question, would be informed of ALL her CHOICES, and the consequences of them, wither way. OF course, the Pro Choicers, ..... LIBERALS..... FOUGHT this bill. After all, why give toe girl a CHOICE! lol ProCHOUISE really means PRO ABORTION after all( they really do NOT have a concern fore the CHOICE do they)
IF Librals were as tolerant, as they think the rest of us should be, then why the fight over informing a pregnant girl or her situation? Why are they so intolerant of any other option , other than ABORTION, fopr a young girl that is pregnat, as to FIGHT the bill I just described? THAT bill did NOT take away the girls right to choose, it just stated that she should be informed of all her choices! Apparently, Liberals want to say KILL THE BABY, is her only choice! So where is the PRO CHOICE in that? Sounds like they arent Giving them any choice!
WHY, you may ask? MONEY! DId you knw, the abortionist, does NOT have to carry Malpractice insurance? Why you may ask? It is because these liberals have convinced the Gov, that abortions are 100% safe, and have absolutely no ill effects! What a crock of BS! Seems Liberals LIVE in LIES! But they are SO intolerant of any opposing veiw!
There have been LEGAL abortions that have caused DEATH to the mother. There are many cases where LEGAL abortions cause the woman to LOSE the ability to have a WANTED pregnancy. ANd, this one, I have sen 1st hand, there is MANY cases with women who have had abortions that suffer from what could be called POST TRAMATIC STRESS DISORDER, kind of like what happenmd to WAR veterans. AND it has Nothing to do with " guilt" feelings. ( I have seen this myself) So whats the problem with at leats telling the girl uo front, before she makes that CHOICE, what all the info is on that CHOICE?
It is becauswe ABortionists make more profit on abortions than ANY MEDICAL PROCEDURE that they do. YES, it is ALL ABOUT the money! It has abbsolutely NOTHING to do with a " womans right to choose". or her "Heatlth"./
It is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! Liberasl! YALL GOT FOOOLED AGAIN! Maybe yall should be a little more TOLERANT!
 wheresmydog

Our Beloved Cynthia McKenney Taken Captive by Israel
Posted: 7/3/2009 12:14:43 AM
You mean little BIG mouth?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 128 (view)

Obama
Posted: 7/3/2009 12:13:40 AM
I started this thread, and Bradie then called me a racist. She accused me of HIJACKING this thread. I wonder, is it possible to hijack your own thread? Geeze, I named it OBAMA, for a reason, but woukld she listen to it? Hell no! She thought it was HER thread! Why she hasnt had an original thought, since, well, she was 3! She wanst proof she called someone Racist? READ THIS THREAD!
Ok, I will go out on a limb, if Obama was NOT black, He would not have even won the nomination, much less, become the PRESIDENT.
There, I said it. Feels so good!
 wheresmydog

Congress poised to vote in a couple of hours!!!! time is 1:30pm 6/26/09
Posted: 6/27/2009 2:20:16 AM
Get Ready for higher power bills. I think, let all the liberls PAY for it all. THey are SO DAMN WILLING to PAY SO MUCH more for so little to nothing. Let them uncaring, uninteligent a holes pay my part!
These freaking morons think that Obama cares about the working man? WTF? WHAT working man? Unemployment keeps goinmg UP under his watch. WHy doent this prick hhave any compasion? SO may people out of work. WHy the hell is this jerk trying to get something passed that he KNOWS will raise power bills of those who cant afford the bilsl they have? Why not at least wait tillthe economy is turned around? WHere is this guys compassion? Does he think we can rip that extra money out of our ass? I sure wish I could!
Maybe all those liberals can help me reach that far up my ass, to get that extra money it will cost me , for my power bill, so our ecology will seem just a .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% better. HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
 wheresmydog

News of the Crazy and Weird
Posted: 6/27/2009 2:07:12 AM
OMG assault bt CHEETOOS! Now thats some funny stuff!
 wheresmydog

Happy Father's Day
Posted: 6/22/2009 3:43:38 PM
My dad died in 1994. He died just a few months before I got married, and found out that I was going to be a Daddy myself. My little girl would have loved him, if she had known him. He would have loved her.
Now I am gonna be a granddaddy of sorts. I dont want to get onto the teqniqalities, because I dont know them! But my oldest girl, is expecting in november. I cant wait!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 62 (view)

What makes a man cheat?
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:16:41 AM
Chele,
I actually kinda agree with you.
Do I think it is possible to love more than one? YEs I do, but I have learned that to be honest about that, will only lead to heartache. MONT do not undertand that love is an infinite thing, meaning it has no limits.
MOst think that love is finite, meaning, there is a limit, there is only so much that you have, and when you run out, there just isnt anymore! DO they let thier 6 children know that? What about that 6th kid? If love is truly finite, then that 6th kid would be SOL, dont you think?
So why woukld Romantic love be any differant? For those that believe what the bible states, it has stated that a man would leave his mother, and father, for the love of his wife. Did it mean that he stopped loving hsi mom and Dad? NO WAY! The same bible only says that BISHOPS and Deacons stay with 1 woman, not the average joe!
I do agree, that it is just easier, for the monogamous relationship, becvause, jealoesy will creep in, no matter how, or what , the other claims to accept.
I also think, if one gives another permision to sleep with another, it is NOT cheating.
IF the one that gave the permission, thinks otherwise, than he or she shouldnt have given permission!
 wheresmydog

What exactly does occasional smoking mean?
Posted: 6/10/2009 12:57:19 AM
[Personally, I have a hundred times more respect for somebody who smokes four packs of ciarettes a day than I have for somebody who smokes dope. Smoking cigarettes is an addiction, being a pot-head is a choice]
Dont tell the government that smoking POT is just a choice, they would have to legalize it then!
By the way, I QUIT years ago. It is EASY to walk away from that. Easier than say another LEGAL drug, Alcohol.
 wheresmydog

What exactly does occasional smoking mean?
Posted: 6/7/2009 3:28:29 AM
Ok, this is funny. Please dont judge me to harshly.
When I was young, I tried smoking, as many of us did. But I simply didnt get anything from it. You see, I had tried Cigarettes after having tried POT. Cigarettes tasted like Crap, and didnt get me high, so I saw no real reason to smoke them! Now POT, that I saw a reason! If I am gonna coupgh my lungs out, I wanna feeel gooooooooooood while doing it!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 60 (view)

What makes a man cheat?
Posted: 6/7/2009 1:59:51 AM
I , like many dont really know. Does it really matter why? Does knowing WHY make it any easier to take if you are the one cheated on?
My question is then, Why ask? Doesnt that prolong the pain?
For me, I asked the same thing, over and over. She want happy with me? She liked to have a bigger tool in her? I have went from relationship issues, to sexual issues, NOTHING helps. So WHY bother with the WHY's. It happened. Deal with it. It is OVER. Deal with it. Nothing can change what the other did. Noone can control what the other does. We can only control what WE do. So why worry about what he/she did, or does? Sure, it hurts. But what the other does, we cannot control, so it isnt our fault. so WHY ASK WHY? Does it Matter?
Not to me.
 wheresmydog

Posted: 6/7/2009 1:47:50 AM
God I wish I could know that, but love is just WAY to conditional these days.
 wheresmydog

Posted: 6/7/2009 1:46:25 AM
She is still with me 20 years later, and never complained about who I am.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 30 (view)

Pros and Cons of Friends With Benefits
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:07:54 PM
Ok, FWB's could be great, if, niether of the 2 partiies ever get, or show jealousey. You know , if it is just FWB, then monogomy isnt in the books. Cannot expect the other to stay"faithfull" sexually, if it is just a FWB.
The cons in that, would be,
1. Constantly haviing to wear rubbers. Maybe her other FWB may have something that I dont want.
2. When I am with my OTHER FWB , she shows up and makes a scene(unless they are both BI, then it becimes a PRO! )
3. If I ever felt anything, like LOVE for the FWB. Feelings would get in the way. Would have to NOT CARE.
4. That she would actually LIKE that I couldnt give a rats arse about her, exept that she has good P@ssy.

Pros.
1. LOTS OF SEX! Providing the script for Viagra is current! lol
2. Refer to number 2 of the con list! 2 FWB's at the same time!
3. Could someone say 3 FWB's? Refer back the number 1 on pro list!

4. She goes HOME afterwards! No Nagging!

5. Do I still have to buy her expensive dinners? Jewlery? HA I dont buy my GUY FRIENDS that! ha ha ha ha! IF shes just a FREIND! SHe gets what my other friend get! NOTHING!
 wheresmydog

Dirty Dating
Posted: 5/22/2009 10:09:07 PM
I feel for you. I once had a similiar thing happen to me. I had met this woman on AOL, no less. She lives a 2 hour drive ssouth of me. we had it set up to meet at a resteraunt where SHE lives, so I drove down there. My car broke down half way, it over heated. I figured she would be gone by the time I got there, and she wasnt there, as I expected. So when I got home, I emailed her, and toldf her what had happened. We agreed to try again. This time, I knew exactly where I was going, and my car didnt break down. I got there early this time. She wasnt there. She even tried to IM me . I was polite, but I told her, Never again!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 29 (view)

People's profiles that made you laugh
Posted: 5/9/2009 11:18:32 PM
OF course she was being shallow. This is a dating site, with pics. It is alot liek a shopping mall for a date. Who goes into a store at a mall, if what they have in the window doesnt look good? A woman on POF isnt going to go for a guy that, 1, isnt good looking, or has no pic. 2. Doesnt appear financially successfull.
Not when she can click on the NEXT button, and find one that does, in a matter of milliseconds.
Face it, online daying has made all of us, men and women, ALOT more shallow!
 wheresmydog
Msg: 11 (view)

Beliefs, and philosophies
Posted: 4/28/2009 12:15:24 AM
Shabbi,
I agree, that the fair tax, could be a problem for those in the poverty level, but I dont believe that the idea. or concept, should be scrapped.
I would give those who make less than a certain amount, based on the cost of living where they live, a debit card that would exemt them from those taxes on certain items, such as clothes, school supplies for them and thier kids.
 wheresmydog

Posted: 4/24/2009 10:28:21 PM
Yes, stop sending jobs overseas.
I would like to see tarrifs so high, on every part that goes into anything , that claims to be american made, so that, it costs as much per part, as it would haad they manufacctured it in America.
My emloyer manufactures speed reducers. We have parts that go into the units coming from China. It is SO much cheaper for them to do that, than make it here, it isnt even funny. IT SHOULD be as expensive. So Tarrif the heck out of them!
 wheresmydog

Posted: 4/23/2009 12:25:15 AM
I too, like the idea of the fair tax. But not on food items at grocery stores. I believe there would have to be some kind of rebate, in that system, for poor families, so they can afford the school supplies for their children, as well as clothes.
I would also add a national lottery, that would add to the income of the government. Some would abuse it, sure, but thats their problem.

Heath care should be affordable, and granted to everyone. I dont like the universal health care if it tells us what doctors to see, and what is treated, and not treated. with the money brought in by the national lottery, and fair taxes, I believe that the gov can cover all those on unepmloyment . THey could offer, a paid for insurance, totally non profit, to cover anyone that wants it, based on ther income. Yes, I would let the RICH paticipate, because they would be helping the poorer ones get the same coverage, but, Not a forced thing. The higfher income peopel would know up front, they are paying higher premiums, to help the less fortunate. I couldnt give them tax breaks, as they wouldnt be paying income tax, capital gains tax, the only tax they would be paying to the national government would be on whatever they buy.
As far as the morality issues, I believ it like this. I believ in God, and I also believe he is forgiving. I believe he told us to love God, and our niebors.
Gay Marriage offends alot of people, and although I believ it is sinful, God also said fornication is SINFUL as well, so wouldnt a STRAIGHT couple having sex out of wedlock be in the same gates of hell as we say the GAY ones will? As far as legalizing it, it doesnt bother me one way or the other. As long as they had one spouce at a time. because there are Bisexuals that could want to be married to 1 woman, and 1` man, THAT I would disagree with, unless they gave me the right to have 2 wives!
( 1 was more than I could handle) lol

wheresmydog

Posted: 4/22/2009 12:28:21 AM
I Have noticed in the other threads, we have started defending "our" side, in the political arena. Some love Obama ,. some hate him, some have no opinion. I don't want to talk about what he does in this thread.
I would like to know, what everyone thinks, and really believes, as far as the issues of today go. Sure, is is just another political thread, but what does each individual believe, forgetting party affiliations.
IF YOU ran this country, what would YOU do?
 wheresmydog

Dating oline is totaly different from meeting in person.
Posted: 3/31/2009 2:22:25 AM
I truly believe that dating sites, such as this one, are too much like window shopping. Theirs always something better just around the corner. No matter how good looking someone is, how NICE someone is, on the Internet, we know our choices come alot quicker than they do the old fashion way.
I rememebr back before Cable, and Satellite TV. we didn't have alot of choices as to what to watch. So we just learned to enjoy what we had. It seems now days, with 200 plus channels , there isn't as much GOOD TV on as there was in the past. I think it is because there is SO MANY CHOICES, they all seem watered down. We have become to "picky".
Same theory applies to dating. Way back when, before Internet, we know, we didn't have alot of choices at our fingertips, so we learned to accept what choices we had, and LIKED it. NOW, we can pick out every little flaw, and look for someone else, in a split second, that doesn't have that little flaw. ALOT more choices, ALOT more conditional. Unfortunately for us, peopel haven't become any more "perfect" than they were before the Internet. So what do we do?
learn to PRETEND better! Put on a better front! LIE more!
IF not , then we can just get left behind, like the old days
 wheresmydog

25 Random things
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:07:56 AM
wow, 25 is alot! OK, I'll give it a try.
#1. I am opinionated
#2. I know my opinion, is 1 of a million, everyone has one, and they all stink!
#3. I really am a nice guy, once you get to know me.
#4 Getting to know me can be hard, cause I tend to keep to myself
#5. The above 4 really SUCKS.
#6. I love Rock n Roll,
#7. OK, Define Rock as, Van Halen, AC DC, OZZY ANything with LOUD gutars.
#8 Freedom didnt come free
#9 Niether does "love"
#10 You get what you pay for
#11 Thats why I am divorced! LOL
#12 Beauty is only skin deep
#13 What happens when the skin is old?
#14 why arent there youth rejuvenating cremes for men?
#15 IS Viagra to sex what Steriods is to MLB players??????
#16 why would a woman care if got her off?
#17 would she leave me for a guy who didnt have to have it, even if he was "smaller" ?
# 18 does size really matter?
#19 Does size relate to his bank account?
# 20 What about his heart?
#21 Alot if questions, still no answers
#22 I must be stupid at my age to not have those answers.
#23 I MISS MY DAUGHTER
#24 I STILL MISS MY DAUGHTER
#25, I need help.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 19 (view)

My plan for Economic Recovery
Posted: 3/13/2009 3:14:18 AM
I have a plan. 1st. Do away with Income taxes. Let us keep our money. Institute a national sales tax. EVERYONE pays taxes then. Give exemptions to those who make less than a certain amount, and don't tax food you buy at grocery store, but do tax fast food. this would eliminate the IRS and save billions of dollars.
Eliminate all taxes on every American manufacturing plant, corporation that keeps jobs in America. To add to this Tariff any parts that any company buys to put in their products to the point that, it is cheaper for them to make them here. (Sorry Hillary, TARRIF CHINA TOO) This would help employers pay employees better, without losing their profits.
Institute a national Lottery. Face it, people like to get something for nothing, and, if we are willing to let Obama take our money, and give it to some poor slob who is to damn lazy to get off ass and work, let him pay a buck or 2 to buy a national lottery ticket, and possibly win a billion, tax that, and watch that guy blow all of on stuff we make, so our jobs last even longer!
On energy, I would go with solar, Nuclear, and wind as much as I could. Anything alternative, but not discount oil. Large families still need large vehicles. It is up to them to choose.
Foreign Relations? Let everyone else do what they want. They want to blow each other up? Let them. We would have a strong defence. No cutting there. We have to show a strong defence.
OK so I am ranting on things that will never happen. I can dream, cant I?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 122 (view)

Obama
Posted: 2/21/2009 4:41:44 PM
You also know that gas is creeping back up. It has been reported to be up to $2.50 by the beggining of Spring. so how are you gouing to blame it on Bush when it goes back up, depite lower oil costs?
The winter of the midterm elections in 2006, GAs prices were right where they are at NOW, but then, we voted for DEMOCRATS to take over the hosue and senate. The economy was still in good shape then, but 2 years after DEMS took over, where is it? IT was DEMOCRATS that wanted to keep the ban on drilling for oil off our own shores. Bushes Tax cuts were meant to keep jobs here, so blame the companies who misused the money, it is a free society after all, or do you want the government telling you what you can and cant do with your money? By the way, THOSE same tax cuts did cut MY taxes as well, so if Obama lets them expire, YOU AND I will be paying more taxes.
Remember, Obama is a LAWYER, and lawyers go to school to make a LIE sound like the truth. Thats how they get murderers off the hook! Obama can say he is going to CUT our taxes, and not raise them, simply by letting the Bush tax cuts expire, which will RAISE our taxes, fromt he 25% bracket, to the 28% bracket, then he coudl c=then cut them to say 26%, and say he gave us a tax cut, when in reality, our taxes went from 25% to 26%, which , in reality, is a tax increase, btu Obama then has deniability, and coudl then say he gave us a tax cut!
Kind of like the BS he told us about getting a $1000 rebate check.
to cut him some slack, he isnt the 1st guy to lie and promise things he cant deliver, durring a presidential campain. BUT he has LESS excuses than BUSH had, being OBAMA has a HUGE DEMOCRAT Majority in congress.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 12 (view)

Ghosts in the machine.....
Posted: 2/20/2009 9:20:37 PM
Maybe they are the ghosts of the layed off employees?
 wheresmydog
Msg: 121 (view)

Obama
Posted: 2/20/2009 8:28:46 PM
^^^^^^^^ Maybe when a libertarian, or independant that is rich enough to outspend both the repub, and democrat candadites. It seems our presidential elections go to he who spends the most money in his campain.
I think though, that a 3rd party president would have less effect than. say to have 33% of 3rd party in the house and senate. If that were the case, Nietehr repubs, nor democrats could bully anything through. They would HAVE to look for the middle ground.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 8 (view)

Why English Is So Hard To Learn?
Posted: 2/20/2009 4:31:41 AM
I'm ever upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

CHORUS:
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

CHORUS

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

CHORUS

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood****ail, crabs, crayfish...

Ball sucker
 wheresmydog

Would a guy date a woman who is or has been a swinger?
Posted: 2/20/2009 4:24:43 AM
If it is in the past, I would say yes. But currently? To be honest, maybe for 1 night, but nothing serious, as, although I will share anything I have with anyone that asks, but NOT a woman I love. If I were willing to Share that, I would still be married.
 wheresmydog
Msg: 119 (view)

Obama
Posted: 2/20/2009 4:17:39 AM
Scruff,
I agree, Both parties have been playiing tit for tat on our expence for years. It seems they are more interested in whats good for the Democrat Party, or whats good for the republican party, more than whats good for the country they are supposed to serve!
I think we need a 3rd party involved, so that not just any 1 party could hold a majority. JMO. Plus term limits on congressmen, and senators.

Show ALL Forums