Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men don't smell like men anymore
 itechman63
Msg: 49 (view)

Men don't smell like men anymore
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:37:02 AM
I knew if I held on to the bottle long enough that my Hai Karate would make a comeback!
 itechman63
Msg: 61 (view)

Taboos with age difference ?
Posted: 12/28/2012 1:45:03 PM
TatooedCountryBoy, I'm just sorry you've not had the pleasure of kids yourself and find yourself now in a position where having any isn't a foregone conclusion of your life path. I wish you and all others in your position luck with finding the best case scenario for you and your happiness.

People make good points as far as your kids being faced with caring for you while young in life or having you die while they are young children, but to say for you to not continue to pursue your dream while seemingly rooted in logic doesn't necessarily mean their opinion is correct. There would be you, the mother, and the child who would probably be thankful for whatever the experience was for as long as it was in contrast with never having had the experience at all.

I guess all I would say is that if you are pursuing the endeavor then make sure you are all-in for the duration.
 itechman63
Msg: 37 (view)

Dating Snafu - MONOLOGUES
Posted: 8/10/2012 9:02:29 AM
It's been so long since I've been on a date I don't even want to think about all the mistakes I'm going to make when I do get back out there.

I did read somewhere not long ago that one of the top 5 greatest fears of first dates is the Awkward Silence. I could see him wanting to fill as much time as he could with what he thought was conversation... like he was trying to fill his quota of talking right out of the gate.
 itechman63
Msg: 64 (view)

found out woman is actually married!!
Posted: 8/2/2012 11:24:55 AM
I personally think that since you had seen her that you can state your displeasure at what you found out and say how feel about it before saying goodbye. If guilty, then she might take stock in herself and get back on the right track. It won't help that you were hosed in the deal but still something if being called out makes her a better wife (if she is a wife and needs to be a better one).
 itechman63
Msg: 159 (view)

Can you compliment a man's penis too much?
Posted: 6/15/2012 8:55:27 AM
Since it can't have it's own personality I guess getting complimented on that is out of the question too!
 itechman63
Msg: 161 (view)

Why DO men send unsolicited pics of their penis?
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:58:29 AM
I wouldn't do it. My digital camera is old and the zoom feature is too limited. lol
 itechman63

***Choking***
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:55:50 AM

Are there any dangers associated with choking one's chicken?

If there were any, I'd probably know. :o)!
 itechman63
Msg: 128 (view)

Trying to get men off the couch.
Posted: 5/25/2012 1:37:18 PM

...Maybe not naked, but very scantily clad, I playfully stood in "front" of the tv.
Him: "OMG why are you doing this now?....the games on"

I love my sports, my news, and my comedy but only because you're not doing this at my house! lol
 itechman63
Msg: 25 (view)

The best things in life are free
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:02:57 PM
Based on the title I thought this was a leaked memo from Goldmann-Sachs!
 itechman63

Don't Get Responses Anymore
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:21:14 PM
Some days you eat the bar. Other days he eats you. I've been off and on here for awhile and my experience is that if you charted it that it would look like an analog sound wave. Geography, seasons... it all plays into it.
 itechman63
Msg: 6 (view)

Looking for a Type A Date?? The Rule of Indexology
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:17:36 PM
Bogus. Bring this up and check with everyone you can and see if you come across any significant number of people with longer index fingers than ring fingers. There are some, but 99.9% of everyone you know or meet will have longer ring fingers. The mathematics doesn't allow any correlation.
 itechman63
Msg: 5 (view)

Women with kid(s) advice. Guys how do you do it?
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:10:22 PM
I'm on the other end of the story. After divorce we shortly were able to maintain a singular family unit even while we lived apart and unattached to one another... no romantic connection at all. When she met a super guy and began to get involved, we've maintained some of that family unit but I had to re-frame the situation to give the new guy in her life his own space and domain within the family without me as a part of it. New guy deserves that respect... you would too and any mature ex would grant that to you as well. The problem is... maturity is a premium quality and seldom will you encounter one that will relinquish his hold. Still while difficult, it's doable.
 itechman63
Msg: 32 (view)

Should I just Let It Go
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:01:43 PM
When you start a relationship with anyone, she fears she'll lose you to go do things when she wants her "wingman". It doesn't matter that it's her cousin but being a relative she does feel at least a subconscious ability to control it's course. With some other guy she doesn't know on a personal level, it would manifest itself differently but would still be an issue for her. If she's your BFF she wants you to be happy but it's difficult for her to want to share you.
 itechman63
Msg: 23 (view)

A lesson from Hot In Cleveland
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:49:13 AM
From the time I was 12 with the exception of a brief period between committed relationships from age 30-31, I was pleasantly surprised when re-entering the dating world in my 40s. An impression I get of women in my age group and older is that women seem to grow more visibly from their life experience. The obvious self-assuredness that comes from that is a seriously sexy and exciting quality.
 itechman63
Msg: 65 (view)

Do You Ever Size Up the Competition?
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:26:39 AM

You won't. Men looking at men do not show up in the Viewed Me list.

I did not know that. Still I won't view profiles to size up the competition out of principle. lol
 itechman63

Do You Ever Size Up the Competition?
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:11:59 PM
Well, I sure don't want to show up in the Viewed Me lists of any Dudes. I am what I am and if any ladies respond favorably to me then I've made the semi-finals.
 itechman63
Msg: 44 (view)

Ladies would you masturbate and let someone watch?
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:18:04 AM
Self assuredness and confidence to be comfortable doing this together/in front of each other does take the experience of being together intimately to a more exciting level. It's not a requirement or deal breaker but a woman comfortable with touching herself in front of me does crank the desire up to 11.
 itechman63
Msg: 62 (view)

Coming up to bat and being out of the league.
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:42:26 AM
I keep going to tryouts but just can't seem to make the big team. lol
 itechman63
Msg: 64 (view)

Was having children worth the effort?
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:48:19 PM
Very much so. You don't raise children even a stepchild from ages 4 and 2 then not feel as though they are your own. To be acknowledged by them as a true parent is such an honor and shows how important an adult just being there for a child truly is to them as they grow. That's all it takes... just be there and be involved.

To get to this point in my life involved bad decisions and paths not taken that could have led to a more monetarily and geographically favorable existence for myself but every bad decision and path not taken brought these children into my life so in reality every decision I made and every path chosen were all the right ones after all.
 itechman63

Was having children worth the effort?
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:25:27 AM
Just this weekend a stepson from whose mother I've been divorced 6 years now asked me if he could list me on the wedding programs as his father. Worth it? If you've not experienced that feeling and incredible compliment... no one can explain it to you.

Having kids fist fight in stores at the mall. Rough times with the grades. Parent/Teacher conferences. Dirty laundry, dirty dishes. Broken windows. Stained carpets. Running an hour away to a track meet then scrambling back to make a band/chorus concert in the nick of time. Hours at the ball diamond. Cheer class and tumbling. Sitting outside the skating rink on a Saturday night waiting for the kids to come out.

I don't have an illustrious social life. Never vacationed in Cozumel nor Cabo San Lucas. Never ran with the bulls in Pamplona. Don't have a sports car, no boat, nor a Harley. No hot tub by the back deck. But I have truly lived the dream folks.

Bring on the Grandkids!
 itechman63
Msg: 87 (view)

New Bedroom Ideas
Posted: 3/26/2012 9:45:12 AM
I'm at the point where having a woman in the bedroom with me would spice things up a whole lot.
 itechman63
Msg: 29 (view)

Dating with panic disorder...
Posted: 3/23/2012 4:35:14 AM
Dude, I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

This is going to sound stupid as heck but I'm going to throw it out there... Neti Pot. There are a lot of complex psychological and physiological causes of anxiety disorders but I went through a period over a couple of years of unexplained mild but concerning "episodes".

A lot of suggestions came flying my way with some saying oddly things about inner ear issues and sinuses. Seems totally unrelated to anxiety but I went ahead and tried a suggestion regarding a Neti Pot and did it every other day. The big bonus was the clear sinuses and a nice clear head feeling. I've not experienced any recurrence of the anxiety "attacks" even in situations that had seemed to be common triggers.

It might do nothing for you but it's not as gross nor difficult as it sounds and at least you'd have that awesome clear headed feeling so it's not a bad thing to do anyway.
 itechman63
Msg: 22 (view)

Staying together when two people's parts don't fit sexually. Can it be done?
Posted: 3/18/2012 5:56:47 AM
If communication, creativity, and a genuine mutual caring can't overcome this then the relationship would be doomed anyway even if the "fitting of body parts" specifically isn't an issue.
 itechman63
Msg: 80 (view)

What turns a guy off when it comes to sex?
Posted: 3/18/2012 5:53:13 AM
Finally... after years of desire for her we came together on the dance floor. Our bodies swaying together in mutual agreement that she was coming home with me. A Fantasy of a lifetime almost realized... naked, excited, ready... then she practically rips my nipples off my chest. The Arouse-O-Meter takes a nosedive! Really? What did my nipples ever do to her?
 itechman63
Msg: 151 (view)

sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/18/2012 5:49:18 AM
Well yeah... with my wife!!!
 itechman63
Msg: 4 (view)

Ryan Braun (NL Mvp]--50 game suspension Overturned!
Posted: 3/14/2012 1:23:55 PM

since a lot of voters made it clear they will not vote for anyone linked to cheating.

As they shouldn't but there is also a gradual acceptance that there was a League Office condoned Steroid Era in baseball and in time you will start to see some guys of that decade+ that have been on the outside start to get the votes.
 itechman63
Msg: 18 (view)

Where do you think Peyton Manning will land next?
Posted: 3/14/2012 1:19:19 PM
With Fitz in AZ, I see him heading there. With big receivers getting snatched up, Lloyd out of Denver, Royal likely headed to lower altitudes, and Reggie Wayne staying with the Colts I just think the Cards will be his choice.
 itechman63
Msg: 128 (view)

Licking underarms - weird fetish?
Posted: 3/13/2012 11:24:59 AM
The armpit on a woman is not that far from the breast... getting carried away in your lust can get you over there easily. As MsMiki has mentioned, when you're into the moment it's not weird at all to expand your zones. It doesn't have to be a weird fixation on the area.

I do confess that it can be an attractive area on a woman but that doesn't make me want to "do things" to it.
 itechman63
Msg: 102 (view)

The Madonna/Whore Syndrome
Posted: 3/13/2012 11:20:10 AM

well, my experience with my friend and our decision not to spoil a friendship with sex and risk it seemed fine for us

Why wouldn't you be allowed to choose your "diffrent strokes for diffrent folks"?

I think your decision is more in the norm than is a FWB situation. There may be a lot of people that can compartmentalize and find an equally capable partner to make the FWB thing work, but even in this day and age that does not describe the majority.
 itechman63

Fleshlight...?
Posted: 3/13/2012 11:13:28 AM
I'm almost certainly liable to grab it and go outside during a power outage and all my neighbors seeing me check the batteries on my VaJayJay on a Stick before I figured out I grabbed the wrong tool for the job.
 itechman63
Msg: 187 (view)

clit sticking to leg
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:32:39 AM
I only recently came to terms with being "endowment challenged" among my fellow dudes. Now I learn in a room full of people that I can rank behind some women in the room? Oh, the humanity!
 itechman63
Msg: 60 (view)

The Madonna/Whore Syndrome
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:25:00 AM
I've never taken a Psychology class but I'm sure the 'Madonna/Whore Syndrome' would be covered early in the first semester. Heck it could be Chapter 1 for as basic and non-complex it is.

It's not at all about boredom with the familiar. It's not exactly even about love versus sex and where they meet although in part. It's born of a repressed attitude toward sex often in upbringing where either consciously or subconsciously the man views sex as "dirty". When in love with a woman where he respects his partner, he feels disrespectful to the one he loves. A random/casual/anonymouse encounter or even in a new relationship where those emotions/ties aren't yet formed strongly then he's more comfortable being "dirty" (as he views it on some level) to his partner.

I don't recall exactly where I read that but it's such a basic syndrome I could have read it on the back of a box of Wheaties.
 itechman63
Msg: 737 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 3/10/2012 4:59:13 AM
Things I like to give, I don't necessarily have to receive as long as she has things she likes to give.
 itechman63
Msg: 45 (view)

Masturbating to the sight of your partner but not having sex
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:24:18 PM
Is that a description of a Sociopath where one lives in the world among people yet view others around them not as people but as inanimate objects?

It's telling in that of all the vast spectrums of topics we've discussed on this forum that everybody was sort of thrown off by this experience. There's an almost macabre feeling to this.

I do hope that you can distance yourself from this situation safely and soundly.
 itechman63
Msg: 23 (view)

have i been a idiot
Posted: 3/3/2012 7:57:38 AM
It will always get "weird" at work for one of you. It just seems to be a fact of the dynamic of co-workers fraternizing romantically.

But "blowing" it? You sounded like a Gentleman during the experience to me. I think you just crossed into an area where it's natural for someone to begin to second guess going there at work. Plus if she's not dated much since her last love passed on she can be experiencing conflict personally with a perception of betrayal which can be natural for a widow or someone that lost someone she loved.
 itechman63
Msg: 103 (view)

Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?
Posted: 3/1/2012 10:03:04 AM

Is 61 the cut-off age for having any luck on POF?

I was going to go with 48. LOL!
 itechman63
Msg: 19 (view)

being sexually honest vs. lying in a relationship
Posted: 3/1/2012 10:01:15 AM
Your theory can't easily be tested because we don't know if the same she/they would have responded to you differently had you brought a "good game".

But what I've been told is that even if a woman is receptive to a sex only relationship, she does want to feel worth at least some effort to woo her.
 itechman63
Msg: 2 (view)

Ryan Braun (NL Mvp]--50 game suspension Overturned!
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:20:55 AM
Failure to perform the process as necessary creates a reasonable doubt. A reputation is worth guilt being proven beyond any reasonable doubt just as in a criminal case where the stakes may be higher.
 itechman63
Msg: 32 (view)

Older Woman Younger Man
Posted: 2/20/2012 4:40:42 PM
To thine own self be true... as long as it's legal.
 itechman63
Msg: 1643 (view)

can non-pot smokers handle pot smokers?
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:27:27 AM

In my opinion it's illegal because the pharmaceutical industry can't control the supply

Perhaps one facet of why it remains criminalized but the major push toward criminalization was due to media mogul William Randolph Hearst's racially targeted misleading use of his empire to eliminate hemp entirely as competition for his timber industry for manufacture of paper. He published unverifiable reports of cannabis crazed Mexican immigrants creating a dangerous drug fueled criminal climate all in attempts to corner a market. And he threw a ton of money at politicians to support his "cause".
 itechman63
Msg: 29 (view)

Morning Erection
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:11:33 AM

Hell, I've got a hard on just thinking about it!

itechman63
Msg: 63 (view)

Well, Newt is imploding
Posted: 1/27/2012 6:18:52 PM

I can't even begin to start on why it was necessary because it would go on for pages.

Do you need government to pass a bill or something to grant you more space on here or what?

Or racists themselves, which is far more common.

Talk about racist considering that the CRA wasn't limited to racial equality but I guess all those books only mentioned that.

I was born in 63 but I still saw the ugliness of the day. Yeah, I lived through a lot of it... did you HTD? I witnessed a few labor riots brought about by workers being laid off so their employers could meet quota. Did you have to witness any of that when you were a 5 year old kid? I saw what my grandpa dealt with for hiring minorities because he felt they were among the most qualified for the job and even had to explain to the government why he "hired more than he was required to".... their words. That actually dragged on for a couple of years under threat of a fine for unfair hiring practices... for hiring too many minorities than he was required to even though they were the applicants that displayed the most desire to show up to work every day. Did you live through any of that? I sure hope you did before you got on your expert's soapbox.

I am the farthest thing from a racist but it's great to be assumed to be one because I don't believe that the government has to legislate and dictate decency and morality because more often than not they are the wrong people to do so.
 itechman63
Msg: 25 (view)

Rick Santorum
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:12:50 PM

One can only hope that either Paul or Santorum break away from the GOP and run on their own ticket.

Paul voters will in large numbers vote Constitution or Libertarian if Paul is not available 3rd Party or write in because there isn't a bigger waste of a vote than to perpetuate what's been at work destroying this country for decades and is almost done with the job. Some will vote Republican but for the most part his supporters are not Republican... at least not since they realized the Republican Party actually vanished decades ago and these guys took their name.

I believe Santorum is a Christian albeit not a good one. You cannot be both a Christian and a War-Monger... for the Bible tells you so. That's just the misguided strategy of appealing to a limited base that a lot of Republicans for some reason seem to think will carry an election. While not completely insincere, Santorum's folks thought a male version of Palin would carry the same fervor as her own participation in 08.
 itechman63

Well, Newt is imploding
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:23:12 PM
I agree that if you allow your name to be put on something then you'd better know what's going on with it. That's my problem with Paul's newsletters.

Funny thing though... even if Paul actually was racist, adhering to the Constitution provides the protections from racist leaders. All most people will know is that Paul is opposed to the Civil Rights Act but they won't know why it was both unnecessary and anti-Constitutional. (Because you'd have to do the unthinkable and pick up a book or two... and comprehend them). You just needed the Jim Crow laws abolished which Paul supports without having to actually violate Civil Rights by an act called The Civil Rights Act.

With all the Presidents and Congressmen we've voted for in our lives and particularly this GOP field of hopefuls that's going to get votes, it's obvious most of us wouldn't know crazy if it gave us a State of the Union address.
 itechman63
Msg: 57 (view)

Well, Newt is imploding
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:19:53 AM

Nonsense. Any political strategist, or even an undergrad Poly Sci student will tell you that had there been any mud to swing, it would be swung right abouuutt now.
Wait until his nomination? Why? Pick him off now, while hes his weakest. Text book stuff, rest assure. If youre being told that more mud will be made public after a candidate is made stronger, youre being lied to.

The Democrats aren't going to bring any mud out on Gingrich now because his success in the primaries are to their advantage. They want him to win the GOP nomination as large numbers of Republican voters aren't going to vote for him in a general election thus the swing voters (independents and undecideds) certainly aren't going to and this known by both Democrats and Republicans. They don't want to derail him now then have to face a candidate that would be more formidable if there is one that has a chance at the GOP nomination that would be formidable.

Pelosi backtracked on her hints at allegations because she was reminded of this. If you have a potential opponent that is most "attackable" in the general election, that's who you want to face... don't fire your bullet until your target is in range so to speak.
 itechman63
Msg: 54 (view)

Well, Newt is imploding
Posted: 1/25/2012 4:22:40 AM

For such seemingly intelligent free thinkers many of you seem to simply be towing the party line and speaking Huff post talking points...

Says Anne Coulter's Parrot! Seriously, your every belief is cut and pasted from extremist Neo-Con websites and articles so I don't think you'd know an independent thought if it drove through your neighborhood. "Heal thyself".

Most of us on here being accused of towing the party line so to speak aren't even Democrats nor Liberals. It underscores the fears of the Republican establishment in that they recognize Gingrich won't even draw Republican voters in the General Election let alone Independents and Undecideds.
 itechman63
Msg: 6 (view)

Does it seem like (almost) nobody sings the national anthem properly anymore?
Posted: 1/23/2012 4:08:15 AM
It's transformed into a sponsored performance or in the case of the NFL games yesterday used as an advertisement for current TV and Movies. If we consider the song to be sacred it's not the performers to be blamed but those that stage the performance. I mean we can't fault Steven Tyler for doing the best he could do at the song... just who in the heck thought he'd be an appropriate choice?

I found a site where it appears as if an Indiana Senator has introduced a bill that would set specific "performance standards" for singing and playing it. I believe it states something about actually fining people money for mis-performing it.

Do you agree with this fining?

And while probably not talking about even thousands of dollars, I think a penny spent in Congress out of the taxpayer's pockets on this given the current serious business that needs to be taken seriously should make this almost impeachable. Zero tolerance for Congressional bullsh@t and waste including essentially goldbricking on our dollar. It's hard to have an opinion on the bill itself due to the absurdity of it's origin.
 itechman63
Msg: 54 (view)

Here we go again ... Leon Panetta warns Iran to keep Strait of Hormuz open ... OR ELSE!
Posted: 1/22/2012 6:30:01 AM
some people are willing to blow themselves up just to kill a few jews imagine how much fun they could have with nukes....

Typical Neo-Con fear and loathing based assumptions. Iran wouldn't launch Nukes at Israel randomly for the same reasons Pakistan doesn't at India or vice versa. Shoot your 2 nukes at Israel, here comes their 200 or so your way... probably still with the gift wrap on them. The assumption is a wild one.

Why does everyone just make the assumption that Iran is full of idiots when they are capable of beginning a nuke program and even holding a country together for over 30 years that has been an economic player in the Eastern Hemisphere?

This isn't about Israel being our friends as much as why they're our friends. Influence and control over the region by the West. If Iran became a nuclear power, the balance of power shifts away from the West and that's the true fear.

And know this... if Israel was no longer viewed as a necessary component of retaining influence and control in the region, the power-brokers of the West couldn't give a rat's a$$ about Israel's fate anymore.

But go ahead and call everyone else nutty from your back yard fox hole.
 itechman63
Msg: 44 (view)

Well, Newt is imploding
Posted: 1/22/2012 6:11:47 AM

Republicans excel at appealing to the baser human instincts.

Fear.

Fear that you'll go to Hell if you don't follow Israel unconditionally. Fear that if your employer is upset with the government then you'll lose your job. Fear that someone different from you will take what you have and kill you. Fear that everyone different from you wants to kill you.

And it's this predominant fear that has us killing ourselves as a country and in the process buying a stairway to Hell.
 itechman63
Msg: 9 (view)

She has a boyfriend?!? He's not thrilled.
Posted: 1/22/2012 5:33:18 AM
You can't explain yourself in any effective way to the guy that will ever cast you in a better light with him. It doesn't matter how you came to sleep with his girlfriend, to him you're a guy that slept with his girlfriend period.

All I can say is that if the guy is a fighter over it then he better hope he's a good fighter because he'll be fighting a lot of dudes over this girl.

Show ALL Forums