Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How does POF use Height to find our Matches?
 taztiger72
Msg: 13 (view)

How does POF use Height to find our Matches?
Posted: 6/10/2010 2:49:44 PM
Well, things just never change around here.

POF - put in a Height Meter - instead of wasting everyone's time - because You waste my time and the women I contact! The majority of women DO AND HAVE a HEIGHT REQUIREMENT - no ifs ands or buts!

I can live with the fact 80-95% of the Women on here do not want me just on my height alone - There are still enough women on here Who I can connect with - so get with it - everyone else in the Dating World USES A HEIGHT METER! If you don't you will not be able to compete!
 taztiger72
Msg: 10 (view)

Ronnie James Dio - Stomach cancer
Posted: 5/17/2010 10:16:11 PM
RIP RJD - one of the most Professional and Good People ever to take the stage.

At least I got to see him on the Black Sabbath Dehumanizer Tour in 1992 - he was awesome and one of the best performances I have ever seen.
 taztiger72
Msg: 16 (view)

woman that run when the mans got kids
Posted: 5/4/2010 7:34:20 PM
How to get results on POF

Example for Men:
1. Pick 10-25 Women and favorite them.
2. Read their profiles and see if they would match you.
3. Email them at your pace
4. If someone doesn't like you move on to the next one.
5. Repeat Process until you get someone you like.

Not everyone is going to like you or respond if they only want to fight - move on - don't waste your time fighting, they are wasting your time.

taztiger72
Msg: 7 (view)

woman that run when the mans got kids
Posted: 5/3/2010 9:27:51 PM
Is it better when you have the kids and then the woman runs? That's also very common these days.

DOUBLE STANDARD:
Man runs - he's a no good B@$t@rd
Woman runs - she changed her mind
 taztiger72
Msg: 79 (view)

What man or band is the Godfather of Heavy Metal? Let the debate begin!
Posted: 5/2/2010 9:56:47 PM
It's like who invented Thrash?

I could say Black Sabbath or Budgie in 75, Motorhead in 78, Diamond Head in 80 or Venom in 81, or even The Stooges in 73!

Proof:
1. Black Sabbath - Sabotage - Song: Symptom of the Universe (1975)
2. Budgie - Bandolier - Song: Napoleon Bona-Part I/II (1975)
3. Motorhead - Overkill - Song: Overkill (1978)
4. Diamond Head - Lightning to the Nations (1980)
5. Venom - Welcome to Hell (1981)
or 6. The Stooges - Raw Power (1973)

So the answer is here - the 1st True Thrash Band was Venom

We can do the same thing for Metal - but the 1st True Metal Band - Black Sabbath - but they didn't invent it - it already existed.
 taztiger72
Msg: 29 (view)

whats with young russian women emailing me for a relationship-
Posted: 4/21/2010 6:24:12 PM

Nice lady, too. Even thanked me beforehand for the money. hehe

I am almost convinced they all originate in Nigeria - they scout out the pics on the net and use them as the same old story line:

1. I am seeking American Man
2. I work and seeking a visa to the US
3. I got my visa - but I need $$$ to pay for the ticket

Now here is the question - how many of these come here? NONE

Most likely a MAN not a woman.
 taztiger72
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2010 12:13:54 PM
A Scam is a Scam - no other word for it. Think about this - the Nigerians know there are tons of Single men in America looking for women - they know they like Russian Women so they concoct a fake profile and take your money on the Flight money and you are still where you were before - ALONE. Just like you won the Canadian Lottery or the UK LOTTO - there are no such things - and if it's too good to be true - IT IS.

Like I said before if women aren't attracted to you here the Russian Women will not be any more interested in you.
 taztiger72
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 4/16/2010 11:08:00 PM

Blue Cheer predates sabbath but sabbath took the darker route where as blue cheer was just heavy.

Lets get things right - BLUE CHEER is not the Inventor of Heavy Metal - they are an American Hard Rock Band from California - Vincebus Erruptum was released in 1968 so was DEEP PURPLE - Shades of Deep Purple, IRON BUTTERFLY - Heavy, CREAM - Wheels of Fire.

Heavy Metal is not an American Invention it is a British Invention - go listen to KING CRIMSON's 21st Century Schizoid Man (1969) - that's real metal, riffs and lyrics. America is years behind the curve early on.

American Metal?
Aerosmith, Kiss, Foreigner, Van Halen, and Motley Crue??? This is all Hard Rock.

Sir Lord Baltimore, Blue Oyster Cult, Bang, Riot, Starz, Y&T, Metallica - this is Metal.

America has Hard Rock - Britain Has Heavy Metal - not until Metallica was their Parody

Some people on the other hand think that Bad Company, Whitesnake and other British Bands are American - duh.
 taztiger72
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 4/7/2010 11:19:39 PM
No such thing - not 1 person made or developed Heavy Metal it was a natural progression from the late 60's British Heavy Blues and American Proto Punk. There is no true Origin - all forms of Rock Music can be traced back to the beginning of time - hell you can make the claim Richard Wagner invented Heavy Metal in the late 1800's!
 taztiger72
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2010 12:57:37 AM

Not any rule applies to everyone. Some may be scammers, some may want to get into the country, and some may sincerely like you.

Let's get things straight here - Any "Woman" trolling on a Dating Website is a SCAM when they give you their email right off = duh - no "Real" Woman does that, sends you a bunch of pics - even nude - duh! No "Real" Woman does that - nowhere! Then they need $$ to come see you with the same old sob story - give me a break - totally a Scam! That's why they are blocked or thrown off the sites - the moderators know they are Scammers!

If you want a foreign woman like I said before - you have to do all the legwork - you must either go to the country and look, or go to one of the Countries Dating Sites. Nothing is easy - there are no guarantees and you still might be looking for some time - I mean really it could take years.

Seriously work with what you have - not some "fantasy" - if you are attracted to French Women - then find a job in France - move there and look around - you don't have to stay there - but your chances are much higher than any other way.
 taztiger72
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 3/31/2010 9:24:07 PM
svetlana can mash my potatoes anytime

Keep dreaming - I can give you 2 right now that constantly email me - as long as you send them $$$ they will come over here right now to love you long time - HA HA!!! More like they aren't Russians they are Nigerians playing off American, Canadian, British men who are stupid enough to believe a Perfect "10" would be looking for you. More like even in Russia - the same women who wouldn't talk to you here - wouldn't talk to you their either - get real -

taztiger72
Msg: 20 (view)

Russian/Ukraine girls seem to be after you?
Posted: 3/26/2010 2:42:03 PM

All of a sudden on yahoo personals I am getting a flood.There all fake of course half of the profiles are in incomprehensible English,One or two have even been the same women but different towns if I recall new jersey and the other was San Francisco.

The other that tipped me off is there all 19 yrs old and look like models.

Yahoo personals - sucks - I am sorry that site is just crap - never met a woman off there - and all you get are Russian scammers and Fake Profiles set up to lure you back on the site to pay for more service.

If you are going to look for foreign women - sorry guys - it's all up to you - not them - most women aren't going to just email you with good intentions.

If you are really looking - check out the other Countries on POF, or you can go to a site that is in that country - there are legitimate women who do want to meet you - but you have to do all the work and like any woman if you have to have your confidence - because no matter where you live - no confidence means no women.
 taztiger72
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 3/26/2010 1:20:44 PM

Yes, ALL of these emails are scams!

Even I can't say all of them are Scams - maybe 1% aren't

They HAVE a passport, they just can't get a Visa to visit the USA. Nor do they have the money to travel here.

Like I said before - it's not the Russians not giving Visas out it's the West don't want them coming here - USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, France, Sweden, Germany, Italy - you name it - Russian Woman are considered to be a risk to high to allow to come here - they are also considered to be all undesirable to the Gov'ts.

OK, how desperate would you have to be, to give up your family, your friends, everything familiar, move 6,000 miles to a land where, your education means bupkis, you don't know the language, you probably can't get a job, you know no one, your unfamiliar with the city, you don't really know the man you'll marry very well.

They don't leave where they are at - they don't want to come here anymore - since the Iron Curtain came down - hell - they have everything we have here - already - how is it any better here at the moment? Hell, they be better off staying where they are at - We're in a Freaking Depression - they aren't!

Finally we come to dough! Your talking $30 grand, minimum! First you need traveling money, to go there, then the money for the visa and forms. Then the guarantees for the government. Then wait a year, for everything to jell.

I personally don't have that kinda $$ or time to go over there - only a complete fool would do that - like I said before - you could get a nice French Woman who can speak English, able to visit her family 1 or 2 times a year abroad and still not cost you $30 Grand!
 taztiger72
Msg: 17 (view)

Russian/Ukraine girls seem to be after you?
Posted: 3/25/2010 11:31:06 PM
Seriously, they are good practice in email conversation - other than that - don't be stupid. Seriously if it's too good to be true - it's too good to be true and 99% of the women are out for Citizenship, 1/2 of your money & possessions and they are set to go dump you after 6 months w/o sex and go on to their already emigrated boyfriend who came over here already.

You know Russian men are allowed to come here and get Citizenship - the Russian Women can't and only can emigrate if and only if an American Citizen marries them because the US, UK, and Canadian Gov'ts consider them too high a risk to skip town when it's time to leave the country.
 taztiger72
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2010 11:10:34 PM
Somebody actually brought this up before - but any woman even from Russia who is sending you pictures of a perfect "10" is a scam, and actually can be even a Nigerian money scheme - because the #1 Business in Nigeria is Scamming and they do it 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Now this doesn't happen too often here on POF because it's free and they keep them off for the most part - Paid Sites are flooded with them and Craigslist too - but I would take it and see approach, if the woman is coming over on her own on her own work visa or emigrating here herself - you might be a friend or even a slight chance of serious relationship but it's the same chances as any other guy getting her first - but any woman who is asking for $$$ is a scam. Plus, I would never advise anyone to go to Russia just for a woman - there are millions here, and in Canada which are much closer - maybe you would like to go down that path first - it's cheaper.

taztiger72
Msg: 122 (view)

If men had the same opportunities as women, how many sexual partners on average would they have?
Posted: 3/24/2010 6:36:10 PM
I would imagine unless the women are sleeping with other women,

They do = this ain't no secret -- a much higher percentage women are bisexual than men.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9358339/

This report is from 2005 - but the trend is expanding.

This on the other hand is a null issue to men seeking women.
 taztiger72
Msg: 116 (view)

If men had the same opportunities as women, how many sexual partners on average would they have?
Posted: 3/23/2010 7:53:08 PM
It would seem that women do date men who are less than 6' tall, since according to the above quote, they have actually been dating someone less than 6' tall (unless it is was MALE Chemical Engineers, Accountants, Paralegals, and a Lawyer off here) . Perhaps it's true that men are less selective when it comes to a prospective dates height.

My, my are you implying something - because even the moderator - would take exception to your insinuations.

Sorry to burst your bubble - again all the women I have dated off here which were Chemical Engineers, Accountants, Paralegals, and the Lawyer - but the overall majority of women off here have an issue with height - 80% will not date me right off because of my height - nothing I can do to change that - I still have 20% to work with - and I keep looking.

If you have a problem with the LBGT Community - I would advise you to seek help with your problem.
 taztiger72
Msg: 114 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2010 7:17:47 PM
Self-actualization is the real source of confidence, honesty and personality traits sought after by women, these men exist, they've raised the bar, ...women know they exist and seek them out and avoid those males with antediluvian attitudes towards antiquated "gender roles", who blame their lack of success on everybody but the person most responsible, ...themselves.

In short, it's not them, it's you.

It also depends on the Woman too - gut feelings tell a lot and you aren't going to be a great match for everyone. And on the antiquated "gender roles" I have no problem with that - hell women are actually making more than men these days and have careers that match. I'm personally looking for an equal partner.

How's that workin' fer ya'?

Some women have short attention spans and prefer to speed date - and will go through a vast amount of men in a short period of time. I've actually dated a few women off here - but nothing to write home about - Somethings that came up - I let one date chose her seat when we met - that instantly made her angry and decide she wasn't seeing me again. Another she didn't like my Political views (like you knew what they were before we met), another thought she should date other men when I was seeing her?!? It's never the same thing - always something different - but I keep looking....

But dude, ...when I was "seeking", ...I didn't have problems getting replies, first contacts, etc from strong, brilliant and beautiful women, ...but I NEVER thought for a second that I needed to bed all of them, ...seriously, I grew out of that by the time I was 16 (prior to that I was an absolute slut).

I've actually done pretty well off here - dated Chemical Engineers, Accountants, Paralegals, and a Lawyer off here - I'm actually more Liberal in my thinking and they were saying they Middle of the Road - which I can deal with but they turned out to be very Conservative in their thinking which my views on things and they got angry - they too wanted Traditional "gender roles" so I didn't have a more important job - so they didn't like that either - too bad I don't think like they do - but no one said you had to sleep with everyone you date and talk is cheap - unless you click in public everything is off the table.
 taztiger72
Msg: 112 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2010 12:13:07 AM
Prostitution - this thread is about women and men's sexual patterns - stop the rants - go start another thread or something - but as far as in the US Prostitution is only legal in Nevada, and Rhode Island (which is going to be Illegal soon - sorry)

Neurotic Douchebags?

It doesn't take that long to figure out a lot of Women want and are Users and out just for sex - there are men like that too - but by percentage - Women are way ahead on that = hell if you date someone online they automatically have 5-10 other men behind you waiting - most men don't have those numbers - if you did you wouldn't be here.....
 taztiger72
Msg: 162 (view)

Dating while unemployed
Posted: 3/21/2010 9:07:45 PM

how people on this site judge others solely on financial reasons

Not quite that easy - it's a 3 parter - Money, Height, and Charisma - I say if you are a 6'0" User with money you can date any woman on here - if not your chances go down pretty quickly.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket - you might find out she might not like you because she is unemployed. Some people get that way...
 taztiger72
Msg: 102 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2010 9:01:51 PM

I guess everyone should be thankful for it, otherwise mankind would likely be extinct by now.

We might just be if every woman is looking to hook up with only 20% of the entire Male Population - we could just go extinct.

Post Feminism did one thing it eliminated 80% of Men from Contention.
 taztiger72
Msg: 98 (view)

Posted: 3/17/2010 10:55:13 PM
^^^ It has to do with reality - in the Post Feminist World - women pick the men they have sex with 100% which is a never ending resource - the 20% of men they have sex with possess a few things that women consider important - Charisma, Sexual Prowess, Height and Money - Funny how Conservative thinking "Open Minded" women are - they are open minded to the possibility that - they have the right to chose who they want and they want Tall, Rich, Egotistical, Sex Fiends - so be it.

The average guy doesn't have these - right off the Average Guy is not Tall over 6'0". Height is an automatic Chic Magnet. Money is another Magnet to women. Charisma, or Large Egos draw women as they are Confident - all average men are not confident. And Sexual Prowess - i.e. James Bond means you are wanted by all women - so they have to have it too.

The media pushes it - worldwide - so once again - that report from before 7 partners for women is outdated - Man you haven't seen Sex in the City then - because every little girl who watched that show - accepts that as the norm - and now it is the norm - so that 20% of Men are just damn lucky - because they are what every single woman wants.
 taztiger72
Msg: 159 (view)

Dating while unemployed
Posted: 3/16/2010 9:39:29 PM
Dating while unemployed is a double edged sword - but is not impossible..

You can't just be upfront about it - but don't lie either - if they ask be honest.

But I tell you even from my perspective - anyone who is using you for money - would use you even if they were employed.

I was seeing a woman recently and she decided not to see me again - it didn't get serious so I told her then I wasn't working - she got angry - really angry - she thought I was going to use her for her money. In my defense I would not under any circumstance use someone for money - it's theirs not mine - but so many people are paranoid about this at this time.

Words of wisdom - no one is safe now - there is no job security for anyone outside Wall Street and Washington. You can have your job eliminated at any time any day and it's not getting better - with all these Think Tanks coming up with new ways to get blood from a stone.

My new favorite business models are as follows:

1. Have all your employees do a mandatory test - if they think things are negative - then eliminate their position. This forces everyone else to THINK POSITIVE.

2. Work your existing workers to the max and when their productivity goes down or they snap - eliminate their full time position and replace them with Part Time Retirees without benefits and healthcare coverage - then you don't even have to pay to have your new employees trained they are already knowledgeable in the field and are dying for a job because they lost their pensions and 401(k) in the economic downturn.

A Word of Warning - in 1937 the Congress cut stimulus spending causing a 2nd larger Depression worse than the one in 1933 - now the US Congress is planning on Stimulus Cutting now - funny how history is about to repeat itself and no one is getting upset.
 taztiger72
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2010 9:25:24 PM
Really here is the problem:

Men in the majority 80% - look for quality not quantity

Women in the majority 80% - look for quantity not quality

So this means 80% of Women and 20% are players and not interested in anything except sex = what does this tell us? You reap what you sew.
 taztiger72
Msg: 236 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:55:18 AM
N/C
 taztiger72
Msg: 235 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 3/9/2010 4:13:03 PM
NO longer here
 taztiger72
Msg: 154 (view)

Dating while unemployed
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:17:08 PM
Note - If they say on their posting - Only Stable / Working move on
if they don't don't lie tell them up front or put it on your posting!

Most people will understand there are 17 Million people out of work now - don't be a puss - people can trust you then.
 taztiger72

Do woman mind dating shorter men?
Posted: 3/5/2010 11:30:47 PM
I don't know who you have been dating but I for one do not and will not degrade myself over any man...short or tall.

I haven't dated women in this category - I just have seen it and it goes on and on. I've seen these Players who know how to play the system and they are jerks - they know they are liked automatically because of their height - and the women swoon to them like bees on honey.

Glad you have the 5'2"-5'6" woman to date....as for me don't worry there are pleny big boys around to date, and I don't necessarily mean tall.

I am very glad and no offense but I just don't get why some women make such a fuss and get all bent out of shape about dating men under 6'0" and this is coming from Women more often way shorter than myself. I personally don't have a height issue with myself - so it's not an issue - and why on earth would I bring it up in a relationship? Seriously - some women make a bigger production out of it than men.

I was not trying to offend you or any other short guy on here....just trying to tell it like it is, we all have our likes and dislikes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we were all attracted to the same look we would be in trouble. SOMETHING /SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE.

I understand what you are saying and you didn't offend me - but I can tell you from experience that I've had women spit in my face, throw drinks at me and call me a midget when they were shorter than me to make a scene that's offensive behavior - But the overwhelming majority of women don't want average - they want the tallest about 6'0"- which is going to keep them single - in your case you are more open minded - but you hit the nail on the head - the overwhelming attraction for 6'0" Tall men is a problem and leads a lot of women to give up dating - or to say there aren't any real men online - hell we are in trouble with this that is the problem that all of us are showing here -

If women used their 2-3 inch ratio to get a man - that means men who are my height 5'4" to 5'11" would get responses - but most women online want to be a full Foot Shorter than their Man. No offense to you - I am not saying you on this.

And for the Frankenstein and the little girl with the flower - that is in the movie Frankenstein. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/frankenstein.jpg
 taztiger72
Msg: 85 (view)

Posted: 3/5/2010 8:29:29 PM

All the women I have known had guys trying to get with them, always trying, just waiting for that woman and also other women. Women always have opportunities. Men are whore dog pigs, starving for sex, most of them are because women are so picky. They have to be to to get a woman, they will pay for sex, where as women don't have to resort to paying for sex. Women know all this, they got us by the balls. Like someone said, 20% of the men are getting plenty, and the rest of us just get lucky once in a while and women have to beat them off with a stick if nothing else works.
The average man would have hundreds of partners if he could, that is if he didn't find a woman who would be happy with him, have sex with him and not kick him to the curb

OH generalizing all men as pigs I see - I don't know all men are pigs and are just looking for NSA 1 night stands - most want a steady woman around and not cheat - the problem is you must be running into a lot of Players.

Not all men pay for sex - sorry that is not the case - I see in Nevada women can do the same and pay men to have sex with them - I don't see a lot of women doing this either.

You are right a small percentage of men sleep with the overwhelming majority of women and are in "Relationships" not committed relationships or caring relationships - just sexual relationships and a lot of women think the more notches they get on their lipstick case the more better they are than men. The small percentage of men are players but true players possess 2 of 3 things: Money, Height (6'0" Tall), Charisma - but more than 20% of Women want to be like this? I don't get it? Who are they getting back at? Most men aren't like that and never would think that's a good idea! And No personally I don't sleep with every single woman that comes my way - women should realize men don't sleep with as many as 30-40 Women - except users and players.
 taztiger72
Msg: 77 (view)

Posted: 3/4/2010 9:29:33 PM
I read somewhere women had sex with somewhere between 30-40 men before they settle down these days and this was from a woman who admitted it.

On the other hand the average man doesn't get that much maybe 3-7 if they are lucky.

The problem is this a lot of women have sex with a small pool of men and are shared and used in the process - because they are attracted to men who have either Money, Charisma or They are very Tall.

Look at it this way - Ian Flemming came up with James Bond in the 1920's - the character as we all know is a broodish womanizer - sleeping with every single woman he gets his hands on - friend or foe - and even though I love the stories and movies - the average man is not James Bond - but women even being sheltered until the 60's and with Feminism and AntiFeminism - still are compelled to men who are Players who use them for sex. Women don't see it that way - but they are being used in most part by men who aren't looking for something serious - just NSA sex - "Wham bam, Thank you mam" as David Bowie put it.
The problem is Parents don't tell their children the truth about sex and love and relationships anymore. They get to see the way it is in movies and now porn rampant - once again I am not against movies or porn - that is getting lost in the shuffle of the Sex only world we are living in.

Parents should tell the children the truth:

The Males should be told - expect a lot, and I mean a lot of rejection - get used to it - don't let it get you down - live and learn.

The Females should be told - watch out for Players and users they are just there to use you and try to look at the character of a person not their looks - because looks are deceiving.

Well that's my 2 cents.
 taztiger72
Msg: 229 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 3/4/2010 6:56:18 PM

How does a short man who admits to wearing 3" lifts know what a tall man thinks, feels, believes, or bases his masculinity on?
And how do you presume to know what a woman thinks, feels, believes, or bases her feminity on?
Your only frame of reference is that of a man YOUR height.
You are a troll.

I don't believe in cheating on your height personally - like how are you going to get around the issue?
 taztiger72
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 3/4/2010 10:37:43 AM

First let me say I am barely 5' ...but I must admit I prefer men 5'8" to 6'". It does not mean I would not date shorter men or that I don't find some of them attractive, it just means I prefer the physical appearance of someone taller. Most taller men carry themselves with an air of confidence, and this is attractive to me and probably most woman. It is all in the attitude of the man. Yes, i do wear high heels because I like them and it gives me the look of a "big girl":) I personally like looking up to my men in every way and like to bury my head in his chest while dancing. It is a feeling of being protective at least for me. BUT....what matters most is the guys personality and how he treats me. A nice, CONFIDENT,sincere,man of integrity who is 5'7" would be my choice over a 6" guy who does not know how to treat a lady.
I do have one question for all men who posted, what about the short or shorter woman. Are all of you attracted to someone my size? I would think the answer would be no....correct me if I am wrong. My point is we are attracted to height/size/hair color/out going/shy/etc etc.....and we really don't know why. We just are.
~G~

I do have to say this 1st of all you are a carbon copy of most women on here - I am not saying you aren't a good person but you are very very conservative on your choices:

Most taller men carry themselves with an air of confidence, and this is attractive to me and probably most woman. - It's not an air of confidence its your deers in the headlights thinking - you think like most women a Tall Man can do no wrong.

I personally like looking up to my men in every way and like to bury my head in his chest while dancing. - You want to be like daddy's little girl when you were 10 years old - this is not normal thinking to men.

It is a feeling of being protective at least for me. - Protect you from? The Short Men? Because it seems you just wouldn't date someone shorter than 5'7" - have you thought if you dated someone my height which is 5'4" - I would be 4" taller to begin with and if you were to wear high heels - the man can wear cowboy boots and be 5'7" - something for you to think about.

But I've known for some time that women under 5'1" for some reason will not date me because of my height - most of the women I have dated were 5'2" to 5'5" and they had no problems with my height - because these women don't have the hang ups that most women have of wanting to be the little girl giving the flower to Frankenstein - if you judge a person by their size you are cutting down your chances because very few single men are over 6'0" Tall - and some women degrade themselves to share them - who wins then?

taztiger72
Msg: 117 (view)

Shorter man Taller woman
Posted: 3/2/2010 10:04:29 PM
^^^^ Personally I don't care about height as long as you are fine with yourself - that's what matters
 taztiger72
Msg: 224 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 3/1/2010 4:50:28 PM
^^^^ You are correct sir, 80% of Women Do Want 6'0" Tall Men and will not settle for less - but even Tall Men know this is not possible.
 taztiger72
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 2/28/2010 8:54:50 PM
Searcherjv2009 - Jazzythecat is the kind of person we have to put up with a lot - always with the put downs - the sick part is that Jazzythecat thinks that shorter men are unworthy of a woman and that includes her and her friends - I bet she would go out of her way like in the soaps to sabotage a relationship if her friend dated someone under 6'0" - I know I have had that happen a few times in my life.

The unfortunate problem rests that Feminism in the last 10 years has been hijacked by the Anti-Feminists - who base solely on the Height of a man and his politics - which is Right Wing, strong man, in control man - big man theory and they are willing to share men in the process. The Anti-Feminists synthesized with the Feminist belief - you can date any one you want. This created a belief you can date anyone you want as long as he is 6'0" Tall and Right wing and in control 100%. So any man who isn't 6'0" is considered worthless, any man who is Liberal is worthless and any man who is open minded is worthless.

Let Jazzythecat = fight in the ring for maybe 5-8% of all Single Males who are over 6'0" - if this is what its all about - she can keep that - because it's 100% Superficial and no Substance.
 taztiger72
Msg: 37 (view)

will respond/users most likely to respond.
Posted: 2/28/2010 1:17:52 PM
^^^ It's just a waste of time - 99% of the women on here won't even respond back anyways because you ain't the Dream Man - so why give us more crap to deal with and they are usually not even compatible.
 taztiger72
Msg: 220 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 2/28/2010 10:04:28 AM

It's the last part you like -- that big masculine guy thing. You're not going to be taller than a guy who's 5'10" in your heels. You have 7" heels?

Confident-Realist - dude - they have 10 Inch High Heels now - for all women to get their Tall Man of their dreams - they are currently working on even higher heels for women.
 taztiger72
Msg: 35 (view)

will respond/users most likely to respond.
Posted: 2/27/2010 11:27:57 PM
Here I have a requirement - MUST WANT KIDS

The overwhelming majority now = Don't want Kids

So What use is it to me to contact these people? Plus they are 4-5 years older than me?

Personally I don't care if the woman is single or divorced or a widow - they must want kids at some point - otherwise it's just a waste of time and I don't see a woman who is 43-45 years old wanting to have a child or give childbirth - really!

And the ones that I already contacted - they are on there and I know they aren't interested to begin with.
 taztiger72
Msg: 213 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:44:27 PM
Dude, you aren't gonna get anywhere here - take it from me - You even mention how screwed up things are - they gag you.
 taztiger72

New Feature Will respond/users most likely to respond.
Posted: 2/22/2010 12:25:30 AM
^^^ Like I said it's totally random - hell if they can put the smoking filter on - they need to put the Height Filter in too.
 taztiger72
Msg: 91 (view)

At what age do you Just Give Up?
Posted: 2/18/2010 9:20:05 PM
If you are a 6'0" Tall Man you get whatever you want - here or in real life without any effort - you are almost guaranteed any job or any women you want.

The Women's Golden Rule in the 21st Century:
1. NO MAN IS UNDER 6'0" TALL AND ONLY MEN GET SEX.
2. If No Man is available and the Males are Short under 6'0" Then:
A. Experiment in Bisexuality
B. If No Willing Women then See Rule #1

This is the Cold Hard Fact of ONLINE DATING NOW.
 taztiger72
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 2/18/2010 12:12:54 AM
As it is in any Meat Market if you ain't Choice A Grade - nobody's gonna want you no matter what the case or function.
 taztiger72
Msg: 188 (view)

Religion versus Atheism.
Posted: 2/17/2010 9:40:31 PM

I know all Christians aren't Ctholics, but the Pope has stated that there's nothing wrong with the study of evolution & the big bang & what occured after the big bang... he said what happened before the big bang is another story...

I'm not of that group - but even they accept Science and Open Minded towards Evangelicals

Evangelicals - the Modern Day Puritans - they are crazy - and belong back in the Past - but more and more people are drawn to them - this country is going to hell...
 taztiger72
Msg: 186 (view)

Religion versus Atheism.
Posted: 2/17/2010 9:11:52 PM

the people debating on the religion side of the question want the debate to proceed with both sides accepting the Bible is a factual historical book, isn't to be questioned, and continuing from that premise.

Say what? Don't lump all Christians into the Evangelical World - My Christian Group as many others believes in Science, Evolution, Life on other planets - we just chose to believe there is a creator which is Faith - and no even we can't show you - you have to make your own mind on that. In Fact My Christian Group knows and acknowledges that the Book of Genesis is an Allegory. As far as I am concerned if you say that all Christians are Faith Based Bible Thumping Creationists - then you have absolutely no nothing of the Religion - you assume. Sorry that's the way it is.
 taztiger72
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 2/17/2010 8:34:33 PM

when u don't know the person a simple hello should be enough to get your foot in door.

Sometimes that's all it takes - it's worked for me at least.
 taztiger72
Msg: 183 (view)

Religion versus Atheism.
Posted: 2/17/2010 12:31:10 AM

You might as well say any belief system is a religion in that case.

No, but anything to do with the unanswerable question is.

Likewise your example of the conflict between church and state for atheism in the US is just nonsense.

The US will never be 100% anything - it will be as it is and wants to be.
 taztiger72
Msg: 187 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 2/17/2010 12:15:33 AM

You really are a lonely little man aren't you taztiger72.

Actually no I'm not lonely - but even with all the data in the world - you just are not going to change people's minds on here - as long as Men under 6'0" are shafted by everyone including their own - there is no chance of changing anything. Unfortunately, for 1 thing that Shorter Statured Men suffer is No Cohesion to the issues that we face.

Until the Following takes place - we are stuck where we are:
1. Treated Equally
2. Paid Equally
3. Shown in Public as Humans and not midgets.
4. Were Not Genetic Freaks = We Are Going to be here 1,000 years from now too..

But No One wants to take the 1st move - and the ones out there that are organized are Frauds! Doing Absolutely Nothing and Using People.

Plus all the Documents are obviously Biased for Tall Men - making them look better than they actually are - if we had the PR and The Press they get - we'd be not so bad off.
 taztiger72
Msg: 184 (view)

short women/tall men
Posted: 2/16/2010 10:24:43 PM

Taz - your buddy is posting studies that contradict you.

He can post what ever he likes - I'm not complaining about the Real World - it's online where things have gotten so crazy! On top of that not all the women are even single and are seeing someone waiting to get that 6'0" Man?

He can sit here and waste his time - complaining about why no women will date him? I keep looking around and using my charm and experience to find someone - because if you just sit here and just get frustrated you can't experience real life and you are guaranteed to end up lonely and miserable. Yeah, most of the time it doesn't work - and sucks - but if you don't you are not getting anything out of it = plus I think some people on here think they are going to have everything handed to them. Pff!

Fact if you don't know the difference between an Extrovert and an Introvert and how to deal differently with each = you are not going to go very far......
 taztiger72
Msg: 181 (view)

Religion versus Atheism.
Posted: 2/16/2010 10:12:48 PM
Hold on here Atheism is a Religious Belief and has a platform so it is a Religion - devoid of a Creator.

Atheism - No God Figure - No Heaven / Hell - we are just here.

Nihilism - Atheism is not far enough - No Reason for anything - no law

Agnostic - Someone who holds no opinion or beliefs whatsoever

People get Agnostic confused with Atheism

The first written about Atheists were the Greek Philosophers in the BC Times - advocating against the Polytheistic System that was in place and didn't warrant anything useful just ritual. Socrates was an Atheist.

The Reason Atheism can't get it's way with the Government is this FACT the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT considers it the same as any other religion and if Atheism tried to get all it wanted - then it would be a conflict between Church and State - Sorry guys - you should know this already.
 taztiger72
Msg: 51 (view)

Alberta pushes ahead on law allowing kids to be pulled from lessons on religion, sex
Posted: 2/16/2010 10:03:51 PM
I'm Proud to know that Alberta will join the new Confederacy - Home Schooling, No Science, No Rock N Roll, an Evangelical Theocratic State - pariahs in the world unite!

Show ALL Forums