Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Did you think life would be like this at 50?
 mayjar
Msg: 32 (view)

Did you think life would be like this at 50?
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:24:14 PM
I never dreamed I would life to be 50 cause 50 was old when I was 15 I never thought I would be alone, take care of myself work all the time and forget my surroundings stuff that was important then is not know what I use to do now would take me all night to do,Have not met anyone that I would want to try that with over 50 you are suppose to chase grandchildren around and be there for all, but no one there for just you.All that carzy stuff adults told you about over forty is a lie, Have fun when you can do not throw nything away that you may back some day, Enjoy every day you have at any age. Life and Love have no age limit .
 mayjar
Msg: 5 (view)

Another think hard--Why have you never been married>?
Posted: 8/17/2009 10:20:56 PM
I have never married because I have meet to many mr right nows, and have have poor judgement and made bad choices,looking back and seeing them now I am glad I did not take the relationship to marriage , love has nothing to do with sex and sex has little to love,sex and food , shelter ,and water are needs for ssurvival, I do want to met someone that will give all they have for a relationship. I will in turn give all I have for the relationship.I have most things in life that I need but have not found what I need, I can take care of myself. However that is lonely too.
 mayjar
Msg: 30 (view)

Any other women out there in love with a married man???
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:46:35 PM
Would you call your feeling love or lust???The books say you are in this kind of relationship out of protecting yourself this man will not be woth you on HOILDAYS on your birthday or any other time you may need him, with the exception of a times he wants to be there, does he spend the night, I would say probably not, because he has to girls that is BS and you know it, his wife has to know about you or she wears rose colored glasses, that behavior would affect his children way more than the truth it is a nice way to say, I want you and I have her, but I am going to stay with her, WHYif I could answer that question I would be a milliuonaire,How can he be in love with you???and have a wife to, where are his feelings at,You are the one that will get hurt and that kind of hurt does not go away easy,think more of yourself and move on to the single scene when you are ready for a real relationship, Good luck you"ll need it
 mayjar
Msg: 1307 (view)

DAILY QUOTES
Posted: 10/15/2008 8:34:16 PM
LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE,BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY. understand yourself in order to better understand others> always say your days are wonderful and that you are wonderful, by the end of the day you are wonderful, it really gets people off your --- and keeps them wondering, what did they say I AM WONDERFUL works for me. :
 mayjar
Msg: 15 (view)

dont know what to do
Posted: 10/5/2008 2:03:44 PM
You go girl, real good advice the first time it is his fault the second time it is hers,We were not made to be abused,I worked psych for many years, saw a lot of violence in realsioships' The violence of the pain can always be remembered,So go out there and be more aware of what he is saying, he will tell you in the first 90 seconds after meeting,find out waht he thinks of his mother and other women, search with the heart and head Take the violence of all the pain, turn it around and remember there are good guys left,
 mayjar
Msg: 26 (view)

All Night Lovemaking!
Posted: 10/4/2008 2:28:11 PM
I would hope the all nighter included a good supper, shower together or hot tub,a body massage from head to toe for both, a lot of foreplay, pillow talk, and it be with someone whose chemistry matched, then I would have to be off work for a week.lol My daughter was concieved in four and one half mimutes the clock was fast, have a good day
 mayjar
Msg: 88 (view)

Can women really go without sex????
Posted: 10/4/2008 2:15:05 PM
Yes women can go without sex,it is not because they are fat or ugly, women just view sex differently, I am sure women and men are aware of STD. I have not been walked down the altar to say I do, but have been in relatopnships, the last one ended in death.He was on the transplant list, his mind wanted to have sex but his body could not perform, so after awhile you get use to it, or you stray, I stayed and do not regret being abstinent, some folks put way to much empathsis on sex. We have major needs, Sex, food. water, shelter, I hope to marry someday, but am in no hurry to give up what I have saved up to just anybody, I do not drink, so the men do not get better looking at closing time. I can be picky because I work can take care of myself, do not need a man to mow my yard, take out the trash,or etc, would prefer a man to compliment my life, not rule it by sex, I like sex, just have not seen anyone that I have the need to mess up my sheets for nothing, Have a good day, good luck.
 mayjar
Msg: 11 (view)

dont know what to do
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:32:19 AM
YOU CAN MAKE SOMEONE MAD BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE EM HIT YOU Keep you guard up and listen to your heart and head, everything that glitters is not GOLD, see your doctor for those hot nreves, we all need help from time to time, STAY away from him at all cost, you can get to know yourself first then dating others would be better,Alone is better than having a bad relationship, Listen to the new song that J Simpson has out, good luck
 mayjar
Msg: 250 (view)

Pathological Liars
Posted: 10/2/2008 11:17:30 AM
I think that we all believe what we want to,and wear rose color glasses then when everything falls apart then we turn from believers to blamers. I think that individuals mean what they say at that moment And at times we are willing to let our guard down and actully believe what was said just bebause we want to, individuals look at a realationship for many qualities we have high expectation, and then it all goes wrong, I for one believe in love, and hope someday to find love, wheter it be on this screen or somone out there that wants the same thinggs I do, I have been single many years the last relationship my SO died, did he lie to me, heck yes he did, we have that compulsion when know we are playing a losing game, So place more emphasis on getting to know the person better, than having a realtionship with whatever comes your way, trust your gut instinct and review the past mistakes and for real learn by them. and grow to be the very best person you can be before jumping in to anything ::Have a wonderful day, one step at a time.

Show ALL Forums