Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Movie titles.... between her legs
 RandyG70
Msg: 7 (view)

Movie titles.... between her legs
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:48:59 PM
All the Right Moves...between her legs
Forgotten..between her legs
The Quick and the Dead....between her legs
Unforgiven...between her legs
 RandyG70
Msg: 5 (view)

Are there any karaoke junkies here?
Posted: 7/8/2009 7:25:46 PM
You could also check out Calico Jacks on charleston and cimmaron. Pretty mixed crowd and some really good karaoke..ers.
 RandyG70
Msg: 1 (view)

What is it about sushi?
Posted: 3/19/2009 10:05:01 PM
Now, I understand that men like(or tolerate) sushi to, but mainly its women talking about how good sushi is. Ive tried it,something wrapped in seaweed, and I gagged. I dont mean to be judgemental (unintentional) or ignorant (unavoidable), but to me that stuff is just plain nasty.
Would someone please enlighten me what it is about sushi ya'll like?
 RandyG70
Msg: 277 (view)

38 and thinking its too late
Posted: 3/18/2009 8:49:18 PM
Its not so much my age Im worried about. What worries me when the night is long and my thoughts are dark is this....what if Ive met the one for me already and missed my chance. If that is the case then what should I do now? Should I try to find someone that I can put up with,and someone who can put up with me? I know its hard to believe but Im not perfect..no no..dont argue, its true,really it is.
 RandyG70
Msg: 32 (view)

Punchlines
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:32:33 AM
What does that chunk want?
 RandyG70
Msg: 167 (view)

Jokes that crack you up but others don't find 'that' funny
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:04:37 PM
What did the farmer say when he got his tractor stuck?

Damn, I got my tractor stuck.
 RandyG70
Msg: 9 (view)

Get togethers - Circle of friends
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:16:53 PM
Say...that Belaggio thing sounds kinda fun. Im good at annoying ppl and singing off key.
 RandyG70
Msg: 2 (view)

men..you gotta love em...lol
Posted: 8/14/2008 5:38:00 PM
If I understood what you are talking about ...............

wait...what? forgetaboutit...I need a beer..
 RandyG70
Msg: 6 (view)

Initial meet & greet = date?
Posted: 8/5/2008 5:40:02 PM
No one's mentioned the BILL! Who gets the bill?!

Well, if the meet and greet was positive,I would say the guy pays. If it was a train wreck......I guess the last to leave has to pay
 RandyG70

Get togethers - Circle of friends
Posted: 8/4/2008 9:07:50 PM
That actually sounds like fun. I am tired of the bar thing and this could be a hoot as long as it could be set up for a Friday or Saturday night. Lemme know if anything develops.
 RandyG70

Initial meet & greet = date?
Posted: 8/2/2008 10:30:17 PM
Personally I would prefer someone to be completely upfront about how they see the meeting. If I ask someone out and she simply says "Yes,I would love to" then Im gonna assume its a date, but if she only wants to go out as friends then I think its up to her to let me know. All she would have to say is "Sure, I'll go with you but only as friends" ,that just seems better to me since there wouldnt be any misunderstandings or confusion. People tend to get caught up in trying not to offend anyone and they dont speak their minds, its better to offend someone a little now rather than offend them a lot later.
One way of tellin a guy that your not interested is..........Hey you freak..I would rather chew on a dead rats tail than see you ever again. If you dont wanna be that brutal try the old stand by of.....its not you,its me. Which is a complete lie..because of course its you, if it wasnt you I would see you again. LOL, being single can suck sometimes, huh?
Good Luck
 RandyG70

Your opinion on:
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:22:47 PM
Isnt that close to the ultimate question for singles (male or female)? If someone makes first contact it really could be either ,confidence or all the negatives. So how can you tell which it is? Well, in my opinion trying to meet someone online really isnt much different from meeting someone anywhere else in that you cant know someone until yo get to know them and you run the risk of that person being someone you really dont want to know. They could also be the person you have been looking for your entire life.Heh, I know I havent answered the question.I guess all you can really do is throw the dice and hope ya dont get crabs.....ummm...craps.

As far as revisiting someones profile,it could be that they are:
a) shy and getting up the nerve to contact you
b) simply clicking on profiles that look interesting and yours keeps catching their eye (its a compliment)
c) hoping you will notice them and contact them first
d) looking at you profile because you are HOTTT!!!!!!
c) stalking you and you should call the e-police

Personally, a b c and d apply to me. I cant stalk anyone... Im too big to hide in the bushes.

Well,thats my two cents. Good Luck to all and Happy
 RandyG70
Msg: 17 (view)

Are you alive? How 'bout some fun!
Posted: 7/24/2008 6:04:00 PM
^ knows me better than I know myself......which is wierd cuz I never met him
< cant even spell carde...cardovas....what that guy said
V needs to show me where the down arrow is
 RandyG70
Msg: 24 (view)

POF party
Posted: 5/16/2008 4:25:52 PM
Sounds like a hoot. Look forward to meeting ya'all.

Show ALL Forums