Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What to give as birthday gift to someone I've recently met?
 Padawan61
Msg: 20 (view)

What to give as birthday gift to someone I've recently met?
Posted: 2/28/2013 8:28:01 PM
Blow job is the best gift to give

I knew someone would eventually suggest the B-BJ. It is inexpensive but thoughtful ... exactly what the OP had intended.
 Padawan61
Msg: 25 (view)

some college
Posted: 2/28/2013 4:58:30 PM
Didn't you know?? No child is left behind these days. Everyone passes

I'm not exactly sure this is a correct statement...I have a second grade teacher friend that tells me a teacher can recommend a child be retained, but the parent has the final say...futhermore, she tells me that parents rarely will let their child stay-back a year

Not here in Canada. A teacher was fired last year in Alberta for handing out zeros to students. Apparently, some tall forehead "genius" at the school board decided on this retarded policy. Therefore, if a student didn't complete their assignments, it won't count against their final grade. So yeah ... here in the Great White North, no kid is left behind ... even the slackers.

And scoring-keeping is soooooooo politically incorrect

In the context of the statement this is totally wrong..."No Child Left Behind" is totally score/test/grade based

That because you cherry-picked the statement by excluding context in which it was made ... with regards to score-keeping in competitive sports being politically incorrect.
 Padawan61
Msg: 18 (view)

some college
Posted: 2/27/2013 9:40:31 PM
Yeah I am also thinking that I might excel in studying english to be an english teacher because I excelled at it in high school

You might want to rethink studying to become an English teacher, OP. If you did excel in English during high school, then you would know not to use "your" in place of "you're" ... as so many forum posters (annoyingly) do, which is an indicator of the sloppiness in their expressions.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Well your clear enough

Furthermore, "English" is capitalized.

I often wonder how some of these people got through 8th grade with their writing skills, and often their lack of common sense

Didn't you know?? No child is left behind these days. Everyone passes ... even the slackers. And scoring-keeping is soooooooo politically incorrect during sports competitions. That would hurt the child's self-esteem, never mind it won't teach them about failure in the real world.
 Padawan61
Msg: 245 (view)

Why dont women go for guys in Wheelchairs?
Posted: 2/25/2013 10:52:37 PM
^^^^^Ouch!! At least your post is brutally honest without any hint of politically correct euphemism.
 Padawan61
Msg: 9 (view)

All that stuff in the background ...
Posted: 2/25/2013 9:19:09 PM
Some photos, the toilet is almost perfectly centered in the bathroom mirror pic

Was there doo-doo in the toilet?? Now that would be a social blunder to end all social blunders.

it's not because they don't have a webcam, or because they don't have time to chat - it's because they don't want to have to clean up the room behind them before appearing on-camera!

Could be that ... plus the double-chin effect through webcams.
 Padawan61
Msg: 2 (view)

How do you delete forum history ?
Posted: 2/25/2013 8:51:00 PM
'fraid not. If you didn't want people to see what you post ... then you shouldn't have started posting at all. Your history will remain as long as you're a member. Forumites can also search for any threads that you've posted to in the past simply by entering your handle and selecting Search by Username. If you cease to be a POF user, others who knew you can still search your posts by your (last known) username. There's just no History link under your name. Back in the days of yore, your posting history was appended to your profile and anyone see your last five posts ... and go from there. That was suppose to keep people civil. Not sure why that went away.
 Padawan61
Msg: 29 (view)

Do you have children?
Posted: 2/24/2013 7:15:38 PM
Answer: Prefer Not To Say

ummm what is up with this?! Either you do or don't

Maybe they lost count on the number of flings they've had. That being the case, it's difficult to know how many ... if any ... kids they've brought into the world but don't know about. Hence, the "Prefer Not To Say". I'm just speaking of the guys spreading their seed around.

As for women answering "Prefer Not To Say" ... they don't know which kid was fathered by whom.
 Padawan61
Msg: 54 (view)

Early retirement??
Posted: 2/21/2013 8:27:03 PM
Great engineering job + no children + smart investing = freedom 55

Lousy shoeshine job + taxed to death + crappy investing = freedom 105.
 Padawan61
Msg: 37 (view)

Stupid question that may relate 2 many.
Posted: 2/20/2013 12:04:52 AM
In my neck of the woods if a man is 55 you can bet his age settings will be 18-35

That's because the age selection pull-down stops at 18 and no lower.
 Padawan61
Msg: 61 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:14:37 PM
And I thought Americans hated George W.
 Padawan61
Msg: 57 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 10:55:30 AM
Why don't chicks carve out an Xbox controller or a remote control or a beer can or something cool like that down there??

Or trim her pubes into an inviting message like ... "insert your penis here" ... with an arrow indicating the point of entry. Kinda like an ATM telling the customer to "insert your card here". That way, the stupid guys will know where to put it.
 Padawan61
Msg: 44 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 1:26:36 AM
The shaved genital look is mostly a trend that young women is caught up in ... much like the recent fixation on "thigh-gap".

well i would rather keep mine private
why tell it all on a forum anyway?

Well, that's why they are called "privates" but inquiring minds need to know.

Oops...I meant this. lol

http://temporarilynamed.tumblr.com/post/29024746180

Padawan61
Msg: 109 (view)

Does Anyone Else Worry About Growing Old Alone???
Posted: 2/14/2013 9:32:16 PM
I also worry dying alone and not being found for days

Why?? Once dead ... I doubt you will care very much about what happens afterwards. Besides, we're all biodegradable ... and I bet the vultures can take care of the remains long before decay sets in. The only thing to really worry about growing old alone is ... falling over and can't get up.

And my cat loves me :)

I find that highly questionable. Your cat probably sees you as a meal-ticket.
 Padawan61
Msg: 39 (view)

An American or Canadian pope?
Posted: 2/14/2013 4:56:20 AM
But objectively, any hat will do

Does that apply to wearing a baseball cap backwards?? That I'd like to see ... the Pope with a BB cap.

Came about because we're to live in fear of G-d "above" and hide ourselves from Him via a hat

The hat won't help. God has X-ray vision.
 Padawan61
Msg: 48 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/13/2013 4:28:40 PM
^^^^^Now who's the one twisting words around ... or can't you read??

I didn't say anyone wanted me to pay to go out with a floppy set of boobs and a vagina. I SAID ... I'm not paying $300 an hour for some lame-ass "dating coach" to counsel me on the "fine art" of fawning over a woman with some "princess complex" simply because the princess is the OWNER of a floppy set of boobs and a vagina. Jeezus ... reading problems??

And you've never made any indications (in your previous posts) that you are attentive to your guy at all. In fact, you want him to WORK HARD pacifying your needs ... or have you already forgotten your statement that most guys will "just date women that makes it easy for them" ... instead of women like you, the princess-y type.

No, I'm not really angry ... just annoyed at women who thinks a guy should kiss the ground they walk on.

I doubt you will EVER get it. Perhaps if you changed your hair color ... you might.
 Padawan61
Msg: 32 (view)

An American or Canadian pope?
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:20:00 PM
Neither. The Pope should be Jewish because they all wear that beanie cap.
 Padawan61
Msg: 45 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:29:38 PM
So to you, overly or not overly attentive means the same thing ... faking it. Yep, typical female "logic"

No it doesn't. You know, it's no fun talking to someone, who either genuinely isn't able to comprehend what is being said or that is deliberately twisting someone's words for their own agenda

My "agenda" is quite simple ... a guy is either attentive or he is not. Being attentive (or overly attentive) isn't "faking it" in order to get sex. Perhaps, the guy is genuinely interested and being attentive to a woman is how he shows he cares.

However, childish "affection" can be faked as a means to an end. What part of that don't you comprehend??

To you ... attentiveness towards a woman is twisted into some self-serving "evil" on the guy's part.

you think I have this "princess attitude" and I believe a guy should "win me"

When you said guys "just date women that makes it easy for them" while courting ... implies YOU don't. By inference, you want men to work harder to "win you". Thus, the "princess attitude".

Get it now??

Do you really think you're all that??

All WHAT?

Don't play blonde.

... you're NOT a princess

Well, thank God for THAT, I strive to be so much more that a mere princess

Well there you go ... Your Majesty. Point proven!! If your nose were pointed any higher, you're liable to walk right into that wall of superiority.

Personally, I wouldn't tolerate a woman with an attitude problem or one who thinks that a guy should jump-through-hoops in order to date/court them just because she is the owner of a floppy set of boobs and a vagina. And I certainly will not pay $300 an hour for a "fancy" dating coach to tell me otherwise. Their "sage" advice is nothing more than dressed up bullshyte designed to pick people's pockets clean.
 Padawan61
Msg: 36 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:44:12 AM
There are also people that are extremely attentive, but it's an act you know....as in "faking it" and that's the scenerio I was talking about. I didn't feel the need to point out that there are also people that fake interest but don't bother with the being overly attentive thing

So to you, overly or not overly attentive means the same thing ... faking it. Yep, typical female "logic".

My Gawd ... TOO attentive!! NOT attentive enough!! There's no pleasing you women. As I said on another thread, no matter what a guy tries to do, many women will always find a reason to disapprove. No wonder courting is so difficult. Women like you keep moving the target intentionally. But then, most women aren't known for rational thinking ... chaotic yes, rational no. So you ARE confusing shyte just for the sake of confusing shyte. And NOT worthy of the courting effort. You did say in post29 that guys will date women who make the courting process easy for them ... thus, implyng YOU will make the courting process difficult because somehow you have this "princess attitutude" and believe a guy should "win you". Do you really think you're all that?? Contrary to what your mommy and daddy has told you when you were just a knee-high... you're NOT a princess.
 Padawan61
Msg: 32 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/12/2013 5:25:18 AM
You don't understand the concept of someone "faking" or pretending to really like the other person just for sex? or for a "free dinner"?

That's because there isn't anything to understand.

We all know that the feigning of affection for a freebie of some sort is motivated by self-gratification ... which is something you perceive as "faking attentiveness".

However, feigning affection and being attentive isn't one and the same. A person can fake liking someone without being attentive at all ... simply by flirting or being playful, they can show that pretended affection. That doesn't mean they are attentive with the showing "random acts of kindness" or anticipating the other person's feelings and needs in advance. That's why I said attentiveness can't be faked ... but "affection" can be.

You are confusing the two distinctions (above) as being the same.
 Padawan61
Msg: 30 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/11/2013 9:19:08 PM
Some men feel like "courting" is nothing more than "jumping through hoops" so they just date women that makes it easy for them

From this ... I can speculate there are women out there who will intentionally make courting difficult. If so, why should a guy waste time courting such a woman?? There are plenty-of-fish and women should get over the fact that "they're all that".

And then you have the men that FAKE being attentive to try and sleep with the women. It's tricky finding a guy that's naturally attentive

"Naturally" attentive versus "fake" attentiveness?? I'd like to see what "natural" and "fake" attention looks like. A guy is either attentive or he's not.
 Padawan61
Msg: 21 (view)

Downton Abbey FANS !
Posted: 2/11/2013 8:57:09 PM
If any guys tune in ... they are probably trying to get in touch with their feminine side

Cool! I touch my feminine side every...chance...I...get.
;-)

Careful there, DaddyMac. It's fine and dandy that you're getting in touch with your feminine side, but watching too much Downton Abbey might elevate your estrogen count to "dangerous levels" ... resulting in the dreaded man boobs!! For your sake, I hope you'll balance your Abbey viewing with a healthy dose of testosterone-charged manly stuff. Otherwise, nosy people might inquire as to ... "whose your daddy??"
 Padawan61
Msg: 16 (view)

Downton Abbey FANS !
Posted: 2/11/2013 11:48:52 AM
Hey! Where's all the guys on this thread??

Oh crap.......
:-(

Judging from all the women folk posters and the mention of a big box of tear wipes, I'm guessing this show is more for female fans. If any guys tune in ... they are probably trying to get in touch with their feminine side.
 Padawan61
Msg: 13 (view)

The Lost Art of Dating
Posted: 2/10/2013 12:28:36 PM
Dating, sex ... or motivational coaches are scams dreamt up by clever entrepreneurs to take money from the pockets of gullible people who are so desperate that they become the perfect victim. The only ones who will have any sort of success will be the coaches themselves. Think Anthony Robbins and his Power Within seminars ... and other such hogwash. Of course he (and similar coaches) is motivated and full of energy during these sessions ... who wouldn't be when they raking in the dough from "broken" people.

What happened to the days when men would send flowers and a note saying "I'm thinking about you". What happened to the days when men would call in the middle of the day on a weekday and say "hey, just wanted to check in and say hi" And the hell happened to "let's go somewhere over the weekend and forget the week we just had, just us two". Men need to get a clue!

Because if we did all that ... we would be accused of trying to get laid. No matter what a guy does, the woman will always find a reason not to like it.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 Padawan61
Msg: 44 (view)

Valentine's day for singles..
Posted: 2/10/2013 12:20:55 PM
instead of just sitting around feeling sorry for themselves?

But self-pity feels so good when there is a captive POF audience.

sex comes after you capture her heart and that takes time and true interest

Oh brother.. not another one

Some women read too many Harlequin romance novels and start believing it to be how life actually works.
 Padawan61
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 2/9/2013 10:51:51 AM
I am going to be alone on valentines day

I can feel empathy for the guys who will be alone .. but seriously, if a woman that looks like you is alone, it is clearly by choice

Exactly. I've noticed forumites who (seriously) aren't looking for a partner ... hop onto threads for holidays and special occasions to declare that they'll be alone. This happened at Christmas and New Year's. Is there a point to such a post?? Is it some form of affirmation of their choices?? If they wanna be alone ... fine ... there's no need to tell the POF world about it. Part of being happy in your choices is not having to feel that you must validated yourself.

Me ... I'm still looking forward to a booty-call.
 Padawan61
Msg: 73 (view)

Do men really screw anything? Looking for honest answers.
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:50:35 PM
would you as a man, or woman, f*ck anything?

I draw the line on donkeys and assorted animals. Or anything that can cause splinters or chafing ... so no wooden products such as a hole-in-the-wall. But a pocket pu$$y ... hell yeah!!
 Padawan61
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 2/8/2013 9:32:56 PM
trying to charm the pants off me

Perhaps it's his way of hinting at a booty-call.

I'll need a chastity belt for the occasion. Any idea where I can get one?

Army surplus stores have everything imaginable.

It was suggested that I go hunting for dead raptor feathers. I'll do that and shoot some zombies for good measure. Then a booty-call afterwards.
 Padawan61
Msg: 13 (view)

One Word Personality Type is a Bad Idea
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:12:34 PM
I RESENT being forced into a one-word personality type

So choose a two-word personality type. Problem solved.

I dunno if 'Chef' is in the list

Yes ... Chef is on the list. Just above Class Clown.

The only reason they added this personality is to make Markus richer because he designed it and it is only to target advertising at you. If you say your a chef you will see food ads

If that is true ... target advertising based on personality type ... what sorta ads follow a Class Clown?? Circus recruitment??
 Padawan61
Msg: 34 (view)

Qaurky valentines day ideas for Him
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:47:10 PM
You almost got it, OP. That's a BLOW JOB while your guy is enjoying his cold beer and tasty steak. Do that for his Valentine's Day and he'll love ya for sure.
 Padawan61

Shaved or landing strip??
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:13:13 PM
Neither ... they're both stupid looking. But Jungle Jane is great as long as she is well-kempt.

As long as I don't need a machete it's all good

I carry a machete.
 Padawan61
Msg: 108 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:00:52 PM
licking plasma isn't exactly the latest trend......

No?? Then why are vampires so trendy and popular in media?? Such as Twilight and True Blood. These shows make licking plasma the latest craze. <--- That's the licking smilie.
 Padawan61

The Canadian penny being eliminated,pros and cons.
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:42:58 PM
OP ... I think you're just nostalgic for the penny coin. Only reason I can think of why you won't let it go.

Did you know that the plural of penny ... is pennies?? Not pennys.

the existing pennys in circulation which is probably in the trillions

There are about 20 billion pennies in circulation today.

http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/articles/canada/canadian-penny/2779

Since 1908, Canada has produced 35 billion pennies.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/03/30/f-penny-faq.html

This is a far cry from the trillions you thought were in existence.

all girls with the name "Penny" will have to change thier name to "Nickel"

Not really. Penny is short for Penelope. Girls named Penny can just use the long form of their name.
 Padawan61
Msg: 22 (view)

Qaurky valentines day ideas for Him
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:43:13 PM
1. Show up naked
2. Bring beer
3. Wish him a "Qaurky Valentine's day"

I would replace number 3 with a good BJ ... while the cold beer in resting on her head. That is something any dude will delightfully accept on V-day. Wait-a-minute, what am I saying?? BJs and a cold beer is appreciated on any day.

Get him to teach you how to spell quirky

Perfect. I love dry humor.

I wondered if she was talking about a quark, a fast-moving unit of energy in science

If she was ... she must have meant the Charm quark.
 Padawan61
Msg: 70 (view)

The rules
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:29:18 PM
One of the basic 'rules' is that woman should never never contact men first

That only works if the woman is smokin' hot. For all other women who use this rule ... they will become old maids.
 Padawan61

Restaurant tables
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:20:27 PM
Padawan61 stole what I was going to say

First come ... first serve, Zug.

And I need to explain swinging chairs..
They swing out..Guess to help fat people get up?? LOL..That was mean..Sorry

Yeah ... that WAS mean, but it's the truth. Swing seats in restaurants will beat having to use the "Jaws of Life".
 Padawan61
Msg: 9 (view)

Restaurant tables
Posted: 2/4/2013 12:13:34 AM
Just stop eating in the types of "restaurants" where the furniture is bolted to the floor

Yeah, eateries where the furniture is bolted to the floor are known as diners ... like McDonalds. The OP should choose classier restaurants where bolted down furniture isn't a problem.

Why are the sets so damn far away from the table? I'm a tall person and I have to sit on the edge of the set to reach the table

Maybe I'm not understanding what you said here ... but if you are a TALL person, you would WANT a seat that is farther away from the table. Otherwise your legs would be squished up against your chest if the seats were closer. A short person might be making the compliant you're making, but a tall person?? Somethings wrong here.

Furthermore, when you said "sets", I had thought you meant the place settings on the table ... which made your complaint confusing. Forumites won't be able to help you if they have to decipher your post.
 Padawan61
Msg: 22 (view)

Pleas explain like I'm an idiot how to do the quote boxes.
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:47:52 PM

I think more than 2 tags in one line doesn't work, such as 'b', 'i', and 'u'.
Any two of them together will work

No ... don't think so. I have nested different format tags within parts of this line ... and it works.

nope, color doesn't work,
neither does the font size

Color and font size are reserved for moderators only.
 Padawan61
Msg: 19 (view)

Pleas explain like I'm an idiot how to do the quote boxes.
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:08:00 PM
Just found Underline "u" doesn't work here

It does ... but sporadically
 Padawan61
Msg: 83 (view)

Would you date a woman who makes 1/4 of what you do?
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:57:00 PM
It has been several months since the OP posted this thread. I wonder if he's found any woman (man enough) to share his adventures ... at their own expense??

I agree with post33. Financial "cream-of-the-crop" wouldn't be prowling POF for dates. They would be on a site called Millionares.com rubbing shoulders with other snooty blue-bloods. So I wonder just how much money the OP actually makes?? Because Marketing Consultant sounds like fancy-speak for a master BS'er ... or at least a stay-at-home work project.

OP ... if you ARE raking in the bucks that you purport to make, just pay the woman's way if she agrees to your adventures. Don't be such a (stingy) cheapskate.

I mean, we were on vacation, I'd paid for the trip, and it turns out she didn't bother bringing along any cash or credit cards at all to pay for a single meal or souvenir

She should have helped out with whatever she could ... or make an offer to do so. If not, just kick her to the curb. Paying a woman's way doesn't give her the right to be a leech either.
 Padawan61

The job market
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:31:47 PM
Dunno. Depends on what job you're doing and why you hate it. Personally, I hate getting up in the morning to go to work entirely. I'm just waiting for my redneck retirement fund to come in. Meanwhile, it's better than homelessness and the tasty soup kitchens.
 Padawan61
Msg: 60 (view)

Why do people wait so long to take a chance?
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:21:52 PM
Because they are holding out for things to be better in the next life ... when they are reincarnated as a rabbit or something.
 Padawan61
Msg: 93 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:27:43 AM
Just don't let him kiss you when he is done...

Why not?? It's her own red tide.

I LOVE my steak rare!

Apparently, the OP's boyfriend prefer his steaks bloody.
 Padawan61

Where does God belong?
Posted: 1/20/2013 12:59:12 AM
I'd say move on. Do you have so much time on your hands to even care about such trivia?? Or did POF deputized you as the forum police??
 Padawan61
Msg: 64 (view)

Strangest Places
Posted: 1/14/2013 7:32:16 PM
Mine was behind a the house on the air conditioning unit at night, it was kinda exhilarating with the thought of being caught

If the thought of being caught is exhilarating to you ... try doing it in the parking lot of a police station.
 Padawan61
Msg: 28 (view)

Rough foreplay
Posted: 1/12/2013 4:55:19 AM
shouldn't it be on the 'Sex and Sexuality' Forum, or have I missed something?

That's what I thought. What does rough foreplay have to do with Technology and Computers?? Maybe there's an App for it.
 Padawan61
Msg: 6 (view)

Intimacy & Measurment of Success
Posted: 1/1/2013 9:39:44 PM
lots of people feared that if someone hadn't married by forty, that it was because they were secretly gay

If that is true ... why am I constantly thinking of boobs and vaginas attached to pretty girls?? In fact, I mentally undress the cute ones in public.

They are like, "Hussain are you gay?"

To which I would respond ... "why shouldn't I be happy??"
 Padawan61
Msg: 8 (view)

chat
Posted: 1/1/2013 9:05:43 PM
Why does the women folk automatically assume that the OP was initiating chat only with women?? He didn't specifically say that.

Oh ... this must be it vvvvvvvvvv

some ladies may deign to grant IM priveledges to the man

thebug's post 4 was at least mildly amusing.

You're the victim of the "deign-ing" process and were deemed unworthy of the "privilege".

vvvvvvvvvv
 Padawan61
Msg: 23 (view)

A happy and healthy and prosperous New year to you all.
Posted: 1/1/2013 2:50:28 AM
Whew!! Last night was a howl. The police had quite the chase tailing me around the city. I bet the entire police force was hunting me down. But eventually, I gave them the slip. And I even managed to avoid killing any pedestrians during my drunken escape. Lucky for them.

i plan to advocate a bill for designated drunk driving lanes on state highways

I dunno about designated drunk driving lanes, juniper. Doubt I'll be able to stay within the drunk lines once I've had too many wobbly pops ... unless the lane is especially wide.

plan it myself irregardless of the obstacles

I didn't know people still use that word in 2013. But I suppose it was still okay a few hours ago in 2012.
 Padawan61
Msg: 16 (view)

A happy and healthy and prosperous New year to you all.
Posted: 12/31/2012 4:44:16 PM
But Happy New Year everyone, please remember no drinking and driving

No drinking and driving?? That takes most of the fun out of the evening ... evading police capture and all. My NY resolution to get pi$$-azz drunk and then drive. Pedestrians better get out of my way because I'm coming through. If the cops can catch me ... a night in the drunk tank with other drunks is the best way to ring in 2013.
 Padawan61
Msg: 3 (view)

I just woke up
Posted: 12/22/2012 3:50:26 PM
Darn it ... I maxed out my credit cards banking on world's end so I wouldn't have to pay. But now I'm focked and suffering from debt hangover thanks to idiotic predictions. Will probably have to go into hiding from creditors as if the world had ended.

Show ALL Forums