Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: If you had your choice... which museum would accidentally leave you locked in all night?
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 13 (view)

If you had your choice... which museum would accidentally leave you locked in all night?
Posted: 10/23/2008 4:21:42 PM
The Philadephia Museum of Art
Lots of memories from the countless times I have visited thru the years.......
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 2 (view)

Things Women Must Know Pt.1
Posted: 10/22/2008 5:15:00 PM
I want to read part 2..........
that is the part where you tell me how to find the right man for me!
AND that would probably start with get away from this podunk little town.........
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.........YOUR MY BIG BROTHER.......
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 4 (view)

Is there something wrong with my profile?
Posted: 10/22/2008 5:07:19 PM
Now that there is a funny profile...I don't care WHO you are.
yeppers...........
and you got on 6 members favorite list too...........
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 2 (view)

Is there something wrong with my profile?
Posted: 10/21/2008 6:16:13 PM
Hi....
I just read your profile, and of course know that I do not fit your age group, but maybe Ishould help, if possible. SO, just an opinion, but maybe most women your age do not
want to "HANG OUT" . You are being honest, and that may be your downfall. Otherwise, your profile looks the same as most of the literate ones here. (Maybe put that you would consider long term or something after awhile).
Now, tell me how to avoid the sleazy guys here.........like what is the best photo without looking like a slut?
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 219 (view)

favourite paintings
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:33:12 PM
My own paintings of course.
Somebody has to love them; they are like lost children.
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 156 (view)

What is it with 50+ women and wanting to stay single???
Posted: 10/21/2008 5:28:21 PM
As I see it , society has changed so much in the past fifty years.
Whereas roles were clearly defined and family orientated, now many woman have had the wonderful opportunity to raise children and maintain a career.
I am fifty now, and have a daughter still at home. No man extended anything in the way of support. Not all men are this way, I know many just the opposite.However, this is my case.
So, whenever I have more free time to devote to a relationship, why should I marry to simply give away half of all I worked so hard for...my house, my retirment, so and on.
Perhaps my(furture) husband will divorce me in eleven years after marriage, and in this state, that means half of everything... after all this time on my own...after buying and painting my house, building my porch, mowing my own lawn and all that.........why give anything away?
 midsummersnightdream
Msg: 898 (view)

Your Favorite Music Lyrics
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:17:39 PM
""Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas..
I just got to get away from this place.
I said..Yes, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little change."

Show ALL Forums