Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do women sh*t test men
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 3 (view)

Do women sh*t test men
Posted: 12/15/2014 10:52:32 AM
I heard of the Compliance test or as you put it, Sh*t test a short time ago. I wasn't sure if a friend was pulling my leg when they were explaining it to me or not. But after doing some searching myself i found that it is a real test and most women don't even know that they do it.
As an example, Let’s say, you’ve just walked into a bar. If a woman is sitting right next to her drink and she asks you to hand it to her, and you do it, then you’ve failed her compliance test – her shit test where she’s asked you to do something that doesn’t really make any sense.
To pass other tests, ask yourself "Does it make logical sense to do as she asks".
If you find yourself saying no, you have passed the test.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 51 (view)

Buzzing Bedroom Buddies (and other things ...)
Posted: 1/18/2014 9:47:02 AM
I don't think it matters if you pull out your Buzzing Buddy to enhance the pleasure. I'm sure most when would agree that toys are a fun addiction to any evening. Plus it gives them a chance to catch their breath.
Though i would add that some might think it's an indication of their performance, so talking about it before it got to the bedroom would be a wise idea.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 2 (view)

Job interviews
Posted: 1/5/2013 5:15:17 AM
I have interviewed many people over the years and to be honest it all comes down to the first 30 seconds on meeting someone. The best thing to do when you enter the room is smile, be polite and offer to shake their hands and say thank you for seeing me.
If your asked questions about what you consider to be your faults. Just say that you do get distracted sometimes. Don't go and say things like, i get bogged down in details, i'm a perfectionist or trying to make a possitive sound like a negitive. I've seen and heard it all and like it said it's the first 30 seconds that are the most important.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 22 (view)

Advantages Of The Opposite Sex
Posted: 1/5/2013 4:54:05 AM
There are no advantages or disadvantages to being male or female. It's is only how we see the oppiste sex through our eyes. I'm sure if we had to live their life for a year in their shoes our minds would change to their situation.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 34 (view)

I don't understand the 'too nice' line....
Posted: 1/4/2013 1:33:32 PM
'you're lovely, but too nice for me?

You had a lucky escape in my opinion.
What those guys where more and likely meaning to say was "Thanks for a great time, pity i didn't get my leg over.".
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 70 (view)

why does the conversations always turn sexual???
Posted: 1/4/2013 1:05:25 PM
If a message turns sexual it's because that's all the guy is after. I've told everyone i know on here that the best way to see what is going throuh a guys mind is to chat with him for at least a week before meeting, if it gets that far. I can safely say that if he's after sex he'll start talking about in the first couple of days. If he hasn't mentioned it after a week then it's safe to say that he could be genuine.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 54 (view)

Date today
Posted: 1/4/2013 12:59:54 PM
Not to put to fine a point on it, your first reaction is right. He has only one thing on his mind i'm sorry to say.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 41 (view)

Do 4 out of 10 women prefer shopping to sex?
Posted: 12/31/2012 1:54:08 AM
I agree with you Kaggles. Starting to have sexual preferences on your profile would make this site more like a swingers site. And there is a big enough problem with players on the site as it is.
Also, wouldn't be more interesting to explore what turns the oppiste sex on rather then be given a list?
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 134 (view)

Fake profiles - what's the point?
Posted: 10/4/2012 12:55:04 PM
I'd say that's fine. There are a lot of players on here and she's just playing them at their own game.
 Warren_Evans

Seeking a friend for the end of the world.
Posted: 9/13/2012 10:09:54 AM
Your not alone with that idea. For some in the film it was one long orgy.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 23 (view)

Is selection criterai the real problem?
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:54:47 AM
You have to remember that men out number the women by almost 10-1 on here. Woman don't have to go trawling through profiles as most of them have to go through 100's of emails daily.
But in part your right in saying that certain types do construct emails to get a response. But they only get the response if they tick the right boxes in the first place.
If any site was to go by profiles alone without having to have a photo of yourself . You would get a great deal more responses to emails. But because not everyone is the type they are looking for or would go for, you don't get the response no matter how well you write.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 1 (view)

Seeking a friend for the end of the world.
Posted: 9/13/2012 9:46:20 AM
If you have sen the film, Seeking a friend for the end of the world, you'll have done i guess what most have done after seeing it and thought, "what would i do if the world was coming to an end?"

Would you spend it with family, friends, or do all the things you wished you had done. Maybe try and find the one that got away as they did in the film.
Would you even try and survive it and hide away in a bunker, or watch it happen?
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 75 (view)

Possible Imminent UFO DISCLOSURE!!
Posted: 9/4/2012 2:25:48 PM
Talk about gullable.

Next you'll be saying the world is going to end.....oh it was and never did.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 15 (view)

when is the best time to give up?
Posted: 9/4/2012 1:24:54 PM
Give up..
If a person wont answer your emails then they never will no matter how many you send them
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 71 (view)

Possible Imminent UFO DISCLOSURE!!
Posted: 9/4/2012 12:39:44 PM
This has been on the cards for quite a while but it looks like it
maybe finally about to happen. It looks like the Obama Administration
is being put under pressure to finally disclose a long awaited subject.
The Presence of Extraterrestrials...

This could very well happen by May 31st.

The speaker states if Washington doesn't disclose the subject by the given
time period then its all entirerly likely that another Nation (Namely France)
is going to pre-empt the US by officially releasing the reasons behind the
abduction phenomina and their presence.

here's the link if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTr6PDtgytw

This information is given from the halfway point onwards.

Did this happen?, or did the world end before hand?

Ooops no of course not because it's all BS.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 58 (view)

Sizing on PoF
Posted: 11/17/2011 1:33:54 PM
If your happy being the size you are why worry about what to call yourself. Really the best thing is to clickk on the Prefer not to say button and let others make thier own mind up.
I asked a similar question about what is an average size and got my post deleted. So be careful what you let people post on here.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 21 (view)

Profile viewed but cant contact the person
Posted: 11/10/2011 1:09:07 PM
If that person was interested in you they would have contacted you when they viewed your profile.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 87 (view)

women wearing long boots!
Posted: 11/10/2011 12:56:08 PM
Truth be told, and simply, it's all down to how a heel elongates a womans leg and the boot showing off the shape of the leg.
You don't get that with flip-flops.
 warren_evans
Msg: 42 (view)

What are your fun little dirty little secrets?
Posted: 10/20/2011 3:59:19 AM
Kiss has to be number one on everyones list as it leads to some many other things.
Plus given that a kiss can be roughly or gently applied is a good indication of what kind of lover they are going to be.
Above all though is the fact that a kiss on a erogenous zone can drive woman wild. It's just finding that womans sweet spot.
A bit like finding the sweet spot on your pet ( i love do this )that makes their legs shake.
 warren_evans
Msg: 25 (view)

wow..so i found 3 pairs of womens sexy underwear , worn, under his matress.
Posted: 10/20/2011 3:49:44 AM
Are you sure they are not his and he likes to wear them?
 warren_evans

Virgin at 26?
Posted: 10/20/2011 3:47:57 AM
There are many reasons why people remain virgins. Finding the rite partner, ethnic backgrounds or physical, even psychological reason.
What you should be asking yourself is, why your still a virgin?
On the whole though your rite in saying that at 26 it is uncommon to still remain a virgin.
 warren_evans

Libido And Date Choices
Posted: 10/20/2011 3:30:38 AM
One thing you have to understand is that men are stimulated visually. We got turned on firstly by what we see. So if your a leg, butt or chest man, and you see a woman with your opinion of the the prefect set, you are goin to be attracted to that person.
Woman on the other hand are more cerebrale. They are more turned on by what they think of that person.
So really you should be asking yourself when looking at someone profile is wheather or not she is going to find you interesting.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 44 (view)

Could you eat Dog.
Posted: 10/19/2011 12:44:22 PM
There is no difference from eating lamb ( little ball of cute fluff ), to eating a dog.
Once you get your head around the fact that it's edible it's fine.
Who would of thought that that duck you see paddling about on a pond, munching on the bead your child is throwing to it, would go well in a pancake. Or that cute little yellow ball of fluff called a chick will be cook all manner of ways in 6 months and your cids will be wanting a KFC or Mac Chicken sandwich.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 129 (view)

for a man....is it best to have an affair or visit a prostitute...
Posted: 10/19/2011 12:31:14 PM
Neither.
If your thinking of having an affair or going to see a prostitute, then quit the relationship your in. There must be something wrong with the relationship or you wouldn't be thinking this way.
 Warren_Evans
Msg: 41 (view)

Help advice please .
Posted: 10/18/2011 1:03:37 AM
Really...you want advice, or just to be called names because you think that you've been hurt by someone you don't know, who's done nothing?

You must be a very lonely person.
 specoid
Msg: 5 (view)

Dyslexia is a myth to cover up bad teaching says MP.....
Posted: 1/16/2009 5:40:19 AM
Dyslexia is not a myth .
If he had known someone who suffers with it he'd know how much it effects peoples lives . And the effort some put in to hide the fact they have it .
Also there are different degrees of dyslexia . The least being able to read but not able to remember to spell a word after reading . The most extreme is seeing letters backwards , upside down or not seeing certain letters at all .
 specoid
Msg: 7 (view)

Roydon Mill Xmas Party Photos 24th December 2008
Posted: 12/30/2008 1:33:30 PM
Thank you doiwannameetyou for yet another great night . And here's to many more of the same in the new year .
 specoid

Essex Christmas Meet ~ Pics and Comments 17 Dec ~ Treacle Mine Pub
Posted: 12/18/2008 1:57:56 PM
It was nice to see so many new faces last night and i hope they all had a great time . The hosts as usual did their best and made the night a success that it always is . I hope that there will be many more great nights to come .
And bobby you was missed .
 specoid

Pic & Comments Thread for Corks Xmas Party 13th Dec
Posted: 12/14/2008 10:21:24 AM
I got the pictures up at last . And as you can see there were a lot of people there and i'm sure everyone had fun , as did i .
Can't wait for the next one .
 specoid

Essex Treacle Mine Pics and Comments ~ Wednesday 20th November
Posted: 11/20/2008 9:57:56 AM
Your going to Teneriffe jan , you never mention that . lol
Great night as always and nice to see so many new faces , hope everyone enjoyed the night . Hope to see more at the next one .
 specoid
Msg: 32 (view)

Londons Halloween event held at Corks 25th Oct images and comments thread
Posted: 10/27/2008 2:07:52 PM
Sorry it's taken so long to get the pictures up , but better late then never .
Thank to everyone for puting up with me shoving a camera in their faces . I hope that i've done everyone justice , specially the drunk ones ( you know who you are ) . lol
 specoid

Plume of Feathers - Pics and Comments
Posted: 10/20/2008 12:15:53 PM
It was nice to see some new faces and i hope they had as a good time as myself and the others . Shame the pub was full so that we couldn't eat there , but the Yacht Pub couldn't of been more perfect to end the day on .
Then again , there was only one thing i think that could of made this the perfect afternoon . That is the sun being out and eating lots of ice cream by the river .
 specoid

PHOTOS ~ ROYDON MILL ~ FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER 2008
Posted: 10/5/2008 6:51:11 AM
Thanks to everyone for making this newbie to the Roydon meet welcome and for a great night , will be definitely coming back again .
 specoid

Corks Blue Party Pics & Comments
Posted: 9/28/2008 7:28:13 AM
Yet another great night .
Oh what fun and what a great crowd . Thank you to all that aloud me to take your picture . I hope i've done you justice .
 specoid

Treacle Mine Thursday 18th Sept Pics and Comments Thread
Posted: 9/19/2008 3:11:57 AM
Oh what a fun night . Sorry if you were there and i didn't get a picture of you . The next time you come to and meeting i'll make a special effort to get your picture .
Thanks to janey and bobby for a great night and can we have a ice cream night ? lol
 specoid
Msg: 7 (view)

Greenwich Park event 25th August 08
Posted: 8/26/2008 8:40:30 AM
Hi to all at the picnic . What a day and what a laugh .
I reconmend to anyone thinking of carrying a 6ft long pink shark across london .....DON'T!!

Bri and chris , it was a pleasure hearing you both name more or less every song from the 60's to the present . God knows how you can remember all those songs .
To me their normally .....you know the one that goes , dumby di dumb dumb .
 specoid
Msg: 30 (view)

Corks London 5th anniversary event 23 August 08
Posted: 8/24/2008 1:14:58 PM
I talked to the door staff around 10ish and they said that 142 people had come through the door . But some didn't stay long and had gone off to find a club .
 specoid
Msg: 27 (view)

Corks London 5th anniversary event 23 August 08
Posted: 8/24/2008 11:13:00 AM
A great night had by all and it was nice to see so many made the effort to dress for the occasion .
I take my hat off the all the hosts and the DJs for making it a night to remember .
 specoid

Thorpe Park Pics and Comments Sat 16th August
Posted: 8/17/2008 3:11:36 AM
What can i say but a great day out as you can see by the pictures ...and NO RAIN . lol

Next time we do something like this , i'll bring mo a gag .
 specoid

Essex Sunday Lunch 28th July 2008 Pics and Comments
Posted: 7/28/2008 11:39:16 AM
What a lovely afternoon in the sun having a laugh with a great bunch of people .
The pimms helped with the heat stroke . lol

See you all soon .
 specoid
Msg: 25 (view)

London event at Corks Wine bar 26th July 08 Images and comments thread
Posted: 7/28/2008 10:29:14 AM
Sorry it's taken a while to post the pictures up , it's been a busy weekend , what with going to two POF meets . And i'd like to say , WHAT FUN !
It's going to take me all week to recover . lol
Thanks to misty ( happy birthday ) and ladylou for yet another great night .
 specoid

ESSEX MINI MEET ~ SUNDAY LUNCH 27TH JULY 2008 AT 12 NOON
Posted: 7/25/2008 7:42:58 AM
I'll be there in body , maybe not in mind as i'll be at Corks the night before .
But i will bring cakes , i promise , just incase no ones wants a heavy lunch .
 specoid
Msg: 8 (view)

Greenwich Park funday/picnic 20th July pics and comments thread
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:22:07 AM
Hi to everyone that turned up for a fun day out .

I'm sorry if i've not put a picture of everyone who turned up but for some reason my camera decided not to save all the pictures . But i'll make up for it at the next picnic .
That is if the rounds match didn't put your off comming again .
And i think a certain two people with have to play with the other hand as a handy cap , you know who you are . lol

See you all saturday .
 specoid

Greenwich park event pics and comments thread
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:19:41 AM
Hi to everyone who we're at the picnic .
Hope you find a picture of yourself posted above . Sorry if i didn't get one of you , i'll get one at the next picnic , i promise .

And i'll make sure i don't crush alot the cakes next time .

Warren
 specoid

London Corks 21st June Pics and comments thread
Posted: 6/24/2008 8:11:18 AM
Hi gwynth .
Glad to hear you had a good night .
Can you say Hi back for me and i look to seeing you both on the 26th .
 specoid
Msg: 10 (view)

London Corks 21st June Pics and comments thread
Posted: 6/22/2008 7:48:00 AM
It was a great night as you can see from the pictures . And what trouble there was didn't halt anyone enjoying the rest of the night .

If you don't see any pictures of yourself posted , email me with your email address and i'll send you all the photos i have of you .
I'm sorry i can't up load more and POF can only show pictures below 4mb .

Thanks textm8 , i'll see you and everyone else at the picnic next
weekend .

Warren
 specoid
Msg: 49 (view)

~London funday/picnic event in Greenwich Park~25th May 2008
Posted: 5/24/2008 8:30:44 AM
Shame after all you've done to organise this the weather goes and ruins it when it's so nice today . But that's british weather for you .
There's no problem with getting rid of the food . My mates found out i'm baking for tomorrow and surprisingly enough they should be calling round later . But i will bring a little something to the pub before the Dungeon meet as a taste test . Just incase there's another picnic later in the summer , and so you'll know what to expect at the next picnic .

Warren
 specoid
Msg: 38 (view)

~London funday/picnic event in Greenwich Park~25th May 2008
Posted: 5/23/2008 8:16:19 AM
All i'm going to say is that i'm going to need some help eating everything .
But just to let you know for now , the menu consists of ; Passion fruit cheesecake , Strawberry cheesecake , Lemon tart , Black foreset gatuex , Strawberry gatuex , Key lime pie and Rubarb & custard tart .
I mite make some other things as well if everything goes to plan .

Hope not everyone os on a diet . lol

Warren
 specoid
Msg: 30 (view)

Corks London 17th May pics and comments
Posted: 5/19/2008 8:58:28 AM
I have posted some of the pictures from the party . Sorry i can't put more up , some of the files are to big and POF wont except them .
I hope you enjoy them as much as i did taking them .

Warren
 specoid
Msg: 21 (view)

Corks London 17th May pics and comments
Posted: 5/18/2008 2:19:49 PM
Hi to everyone who we're at the party .
Follow the link below for the pictures of the night . If i haven't got a picture of you from the party , i'll get you at the next one .

[website spam removed]

Warren

Show ALL Forums