Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
 stefitony1
Msg: 92 (view)

What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:34:31 PM
Remembering the name of the seven dwarfs - Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Dopey , Grumpy and Bashful.
 stefitony1
Msg: 91 (view)

What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Posted: 3/19/2010 8:33:53 PM
Remembering the name of the seven dwarfs - Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, Happy, Dopey , Grumpy and Bashful.
 stefitony1
Msg: 1 (view)

Please ladies critique my profile. Thanks
Posted: 3/15/2010 7:05:47 PM
He ladies out there. Please critique my profile. I am interested as to whether it stands out at all or is just like all the rest. It is my hope that I have expressed my sincerity and my desire for a relationship rather than a sexual encounter.
 stefitony1
Msg: 93 (view)

TO ALL THOSE SINGLE DADS WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR KIDS
Posted: 3/15/2010 6:57:40 PM
Thanks for the Kudos. I am a single father who raised his kids after divorce. I can't stand the yearly deadbeat date section in the local paper. My kids are now 18+ and I am getting more serious about dating. It will be nice to be able to date without having to worry about whether my kids will like them or not. PS for mothers or fathers with kids. Make sure there is something at least reasonably solid before introducing them to new friends. This just confuses kids otherwise.
 stefitony1
Msg: 74 (view)

Who else is tired of the Fakers and Posers?
Posted: 3/15/2010 6:45:22 PM
I take it this this is being directed towards men who are only interested in having sex with women they meet. I would question whether most of the women on here are insincere. Rarely are messages returned, even with a kind not interested. Also, men have desires of a woman just as women do of men. Sometimes that chemestry just isn't there. As for just wanting to have sex and go, I certainly am not that way and I just can't imagine many others that way. Men just aren't that creative if you ask me. The reason I am on here is because I am truly interested in finding one great woman. I might not be the Greek God you are looking for but I don't play with womens emotions as I would not enjoy that being done to me.
 stefitony1
Msg: 108 (view)

Why when women get over thirty their more horny?
Posted: 3/15/2010 6:35:53 PM
Both males and females have estrogen and testosterone in their bodies. As women age the flow of estrogen decreases to a degree. The sex drive is controlled to a large degree by testosterone which would be relatively higher at that point. Also, many women no longer feel the need to fear a reputation any longer. Just an opinion.
 stefitony1
Msg: 77 (view)

Sex is sex and we no longer need to give or receive affection? What has happened to our age group?
Posted: 12/2/2009 9:07:37 PM
I am a 47n year old guy and I feel quite the opposite. I no longer need sex as much as when I was a young man (Though I do like it) but affection is something I like to give and receive regularly. Isn;t that the purpose of a relationship. Anything else sounds like a business arrangement or just buddies.
 stefitony1
Msg: 12 (view)

A little too much?
Posted: 5/6/2008 6:18:55 PM
You do have a nice profile, but it is hard to say whether it is good or bad without knowing more about the purpose. Being an older guy I would take the time to read it, but I am a little outside your age group. If I were younger and I was after a date it would be to long. So, is your purpose to find a man for a relationship or just find friends, or what. If you don't mind, check out my profile and tell me what you think.
 stefitony1
Msg: 99 (view)

do girls find it sexy ??
Posted: 5/6/2008 6:00:45 PM
I am not really into tasting my own cum, but a chick I used to date gave me head once and waited until we kiss before leaving it in my mouth. She really got into it, and I guess it excited me only because it excite her

Show ALL Forums