Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sexiest Song
 cherryking
Msg: 29 (view)

Sexiest Song
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:52:21 AM
sail - awalnation
 cherryking
Msg: 4 (view)

Negativity
Posted: 6/28/2012 10:39:44 PM
the way i see it, people who are so concerned with judging people they dont know feel like others are doing the same to them and are very concerned how other view them. not yet comfortable in your own skin/being yourself maybe?
 cherryking
Msg: 2 (view)

Please review my profile
Posted: 6/26/2012 12:33:01 PM
pictures 1, 5 and 6 seem most genuine and there is a picture in there that still has the pof logo on it... you might want to take that down bc it is a sure sign it's an old picture.
your profile is good but it's really serious. when most people go online for dating they dont look for something so serious right off the bat, take it easy and include more humour, everyone loves humour! all the seriousness put too much expectation and pressure on what you are looking for off the site. i think it's easier not to say you are looking for someone but just let the fact that you are on a dating site tell it. talking to someone with the intention of friendship is a lot easier than talking to someoneone knowing they are looking for something more.
 cherryking
Msg: 33 (view)

Dating while pregnant
Posted: 6/26/2012 12:13:32 PM
There's nothing wrong with dating if you can find someone who is suiting to your needs, though it might be a little unlikely considering the circumstances.
I dont see why you really need to date anyone though, If you want emotional support etc, im sure you can talk to friends or family. You said you would always put your children first, which is great, then why dont you consider staying a single mom. it is a choice, there are many mothers out there that PREFER to be a single mom, they can focus all their attention on their children and not be burdened by relationship issues and conflicts in how to raise your child. and then there are of course mothers who are so broken they can't properly raise children. it's all a matter of how you view things. you do not need a significant other in your life if you have yours together.
 cherryking
Msg: 43 (view)

32 and suddenly meeting a lot of 23 & 24 year olds... ?
Posted: 6/26/2012 11:41:58 AM
I seem to fit in that category. I am currently with someone who is 32 and i am 23 lol. I prefer that age, but would never limit myself to only 8/9 years older. i dated guys who were older than that and younger/around my age as well. I never seemed to mentally click with any of them. even 4 years older didnt seem to be enough. They seemed to still not have their life together at all in terms of knowing what they want to do or had any goals, it was like they just got out of highschool at age 28, it wasn't doing it for me. I'm not saying i would rule out any guys simply because they were not of right age for me, just generally i clicked more with guys who were 8/9 years older. more than that seems a bit much because we were too far apart and were at different stages in life. of course i am sure there are guys who have life on track and are mature at a younger age just not very many around me.
 cherryking
Msg: 9 (view)

Relationship with a metrosexual!
Posted: 10/18/2009 10:59:44 PM
I AGREE WITH ARABIANGEL!!!!

a Taipei Original post.
 cherryking
Msg: 314 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 10/18/2009 10:28:16 PM
GIRLS! value urselves and ur future lover and try to wait atleast 5 dates or a month which ever comes first. trust me! : )

a Taipei Original post.
 cherryking
Msg: 17 (view)

Then...
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:52:57 PM
This is just stupid, I am not going to respond to this idiocy.
 cherryking
Msg: 49 (view)

Decent guys: are they all either taken or gay?
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:52:27 PM
DECENT GUYS ARE ALL AROUND YOU!!! OPEN YOUR EYES LADIES!!!

Show ALL Forums