Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what does oral sex include
 Funman2772
Msg: 45 (view)

what does oral sex include
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:27:31 AM
Well if you talk to it, but don't touch it is that not still oral.

In all honesty though, I can't believe it is even up for debate. The answer should have been VERY obvious.
 Funman2772
Msg: 5 (view)

New level of stupid
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:53:25 PM
LOL, wow people can't seriously be that dense.

Maybe they should log off the internet.

Thanks for the laugh though, as limited in their spelling capacity as they appeared to be, at least you got a chuckle.
 Funman2772
Msg: 65 (view)

Do you like to look good in the gym?
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:48:03 PM
When I hit the gym, I am far from thinking about my appearance. Granted I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed either.

I just go to train, and if people find a sweaty guy attractive then great, but for the most part it is stretch, fire up the Ipod and hit the weights and as hard as I can and go home.
 Funman2772
Msg: 14 (view)

Giving Good Cunninlingus
Posted: 6/26/2011 6:29:20 PM
I am LOL'ing at some replies and agreeing with most.

At the end of the day, you have to keep trying to see what works as all women are different. My technique seems to work on most, but when I find it is not working as usual I switch things up and MAKE it work. That is the desire in me to make sure my woman is satisfied.

I LOVE eating ****, so I put 110% effort into giving good oral. Nothing better than seeing the recipient thoroughly enjoy themselves. You cannot half ass it, as the result will be the same as the effort.

Kiss the entire area, tell her how beautiful her **** is, how great it looks and feels. Doing things like the ones mentioned will put them at ease and into a more comfortable stance to be ready to be devoured.

Granted, some women do not enjoy it and converting those is the real challenge, but WHEN you do conquer it and make them have an orgasm from something they believed would NEVER happen, then you can say to yourself that maybe it was not what you were doing, but maybe that person had a mental block and was not willing to allow herself the pleasure.

Keep licking and may your chin be forever young.

metfan72
Msg: 40 (view)

MISSISSAUGA ST PATRICK'S DAY AT BUTT RHETTLERS MAR 15 2008 7pm-2am
Posted: 3/16/2008 3:31:10 PM
Does anyone know how to edit posts? Geez, looking at that post you would think I was still having beer and tequila,LOL.

metfan72
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2008 3:19:08 PM
Hey Sharon. Thanks for putting these on. I had fun. it was to meet some of you, really wish i had the chance to get a chance to say hello to more of you, maybe next time, LOL.

Boy, the beer and tequila was flowing and I really should slow that down next time.:D

Anyway, Thanks again, hope to see and meet you all next time

Cheers Paul.
 metfan72
Msg: 19 (view)

Music and Lyrical quotes
Posted: 3/12/2008 6:52:33 PM
If I could have have my wasted days back
Would I use them to get back on track?
Stop to warm at karmas burning
Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Do I have the strength
To know how I'll go?
Can I find it inside
To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Could I have my wasted days back
Would I use them to get back on track?

You live it or lie it!

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle

Keep searching, keep on searching
This search goes on, this search goes on

"Frantic" Metallica- St.Anger
 metfan72
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 3/12/2008 6:42:34 PM
Just wanted to say a quick hello, and to find out more about this dance. I am new here, so unsure as to what to expect and also a little nervous about heading out to somewhere alone and not knowing anyone.

Any info on the evening would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Show ALL Forums