Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: shaved bald men
 mauiKeith
Msg: 314 (view)

shaved bald men
Posted: 5/13/2007 8:43:49 AM
so... what do ya think?
 mauikeith
Msg: 88 (view)

Is man doomed?
Posted: 5/3/2007 9:09:49 PM
Yes. We're ALL gonna die. Every last one of us. Eventually.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 18 (view)

Would you ever date your best friends sister or brother?
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:20:43 AM
Sort ofthe other way around:

When I was in high school there was a girl I wanted to go out with but I didn't know how to approach her. I played guitar and her brother played bass, so I befriended him a rouse to get to know his sister.

It worked!

I guess KZ would have to say "yes" to this one, wouldn't she?
 MauiKeith
Msg: 21 (view)

No sex in a long time .. good or bad?
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:54:46 PM
hmm... you meanI'm not the only one?
 MauiKeith
Msg: 9 (view)

How Much Is To Much?
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:51:11 PM
de gustibus non disputandem est

personally, I like a partner who has a bit of experience.

as for myself, i can honestly say that i have learned something from each and every one of my lovers which has made me a better lover
 MauiKeith
Msg: 36 (view)

To those without a date tonight, Happy New Years!!!
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:48:26 PM
personally, I can't think of anyone i'd rather see the new year in with more than myself!
 MauiKeith
Msg: 3 (view)

Ever write any poems?
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:46:39 PM
I wrote a poem while I was bored in class in grade school. The teacher took it away from me. Next thing I knew, I had to go see a shrink.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 5 (view)

Is Sex the cost for cuddles?
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:15:14 PM
I could just cuddle and be happy, but more often than not it does seem to lead to sex eventually, if not on that particular occasion.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 21 (view)

help deciphering male behavior: no sex, no call back
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:09:09 PM
why don't you call him and talk to him about it?

good communication is a grat aphrodesiac.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 58 (view)

What men should never wear on a date
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:04:06 PM
> Panama or Hawaiian shirt

Hmmm... I live on Maui... It's quite appropriate... When I used to live in NYC I would wear some nice or even goofy ones. Funny, I got plenty of dates, and was even told often that I had a sense of style.

> Cutoffs

These seem perfect for a hiking date where one will be scrambling over rocks and wading across streams.

> Shower slippers

No slippahs? Eh, sistah, wheah you fum? Oh, you nevah goin' get any dates heah!

Eh, I weah deeze Longs kine ones cuz sombody wen take da good Scott's ones I get -oh I no mo' get 'um any moah - when I leave um outside da las' pahty I wen go!

> Grizzly Adams beard

sometimes I look like that. get used to it.

> Wing tip or saddle shoes

When I lived in NYC I used to wear a beat-up pairs of bacck, brown, or oxblood wingtips with black or blue jeans. See "sense of style", above.

I also used to wear wingtips with my pinstriped dark suits when I worked as a very serious engineer. Dressed it down with funky socks or interesting ties whenever I could get away with it.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 31 (view)

signs that u shouldnt date someone
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:42:06 PM
any bad feeling you get in your gut.

anything they do that you don't like yet feel like you'd rather not confront them on

also: i never take off my clothes with someone who's problems I can't stand listening to. If I want to kiss her just to het her to shut up, it's really bad news.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 19 (view)

they love you yet hate you
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:36:24 PM
Unfortunately, it seems to me your ex is quite immature.

The fact of the matter is that love is always hard, for the immature and the selfish, because it demands sacrifice and reciprocity.

For the rest of us, it is merely takes work, but the rewards can be phenomenal.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 5 (view)

He said he loved me and he wasnt going anywhere, why the hell did i believe him?
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:31:50 PM
Sorry that happened. Sadly, there are real a-hles everywhere, and some of them are quite charming.

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but you could consider yourself lucky you found out sooner rather than later.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 17 (view)

No sex in a long time .. good or bad?
Posted: 12/27/2005 10:52:23 PM
oh... thanks for reminding me.

I knew there was something I used to do that I really enjoyed, but I forgot wjhat it was.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 12 (view)

Guys, you're dated a girl a bit, keep making dates, but havent made a move
Posted: 12/27/2005 10:48:29 PM
She should kiss him.

What has she got to lose except false pride.

Some of us guys get tired of always having to make the first move. I know that I can sometimes get a bit shy and timid around someone I REALLY like.
 MauiKeith
Msg: 37 (view)

What makes a guy loose interest after a few good dates?
Posted: 12/14/2005 6:06:41 AM
Possibly nothing about you.

Miost people - including myself - tend to take rejection personally, but when I am able to detach myself from the sometimes strong emotions that arise over disappointments in the romance department, I am able to see that all it usually means is that we really arent a good match.

Recently I discovered that a friend I had known for a while and was somewhat smitten with turned out not to be the person I had imagined her to be ,and I was forced to realize that I was not so much taken with her as my fantasy of who I wanted her to be. Thank goodness that didn't go any further, for the sake of all involved!

Show ALL Forums