Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: please review my profile
 TigerNamedtony1222
Msg: 19 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:29:17 PM
Greatly appreciate it!
 TigerNamedtony1222
Msg: 17 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:46:36 PM
i think i wanted to fresh it up a bit, but your correct. My previous one sounded more fun. This one i guess i didnt know what to write lo l dating up a storm? eh ive had my fare share of dates since being on pof, nothing mind blowing yet. all good dates to be honest, just i didnt attract them i guess or i was lacking or they were lacking. Who knows! 2016 Gonna do my best
 TigerNamedtony1222
Msg: 15 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:36:20 PM
Thank you I will swap photos. You think the others are ok Chromis ?
 TigerNamedtony1222
Msg: 13 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:31:01 PM
I messed up. The rule was one profile review per person and i forgot to bump this to my old threat i am sorry. This is my profile if you would not mine reviewing it and letting me know what i need to change.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=69598711
 TigerNamedtony1222
Msg: 1 (view)

profile review please
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:27:07 PM
hi there was curious if you could give my profile a look see and let me know what you think i need to add or not add, and review of my photos! Anticipating a good 2016 year in dating

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=69598711
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 16 (view)

do you know anyone who has ever met their wife / long term partner through pof
Posted: 6/9/2015 1:10:24 PM
My 2 best friends met their gfs/ and now wives off pof. My first best friend tried it and he met two girls. We took them out different days and he went on a few dates each and he said to me, ' i like this one more" He called the other and told her thank you and called yp the 1st and set up date # 4. They were married a year later and have a beautiful son now.

My other friend tried to message a girl and she wouldnt reply. So he found someone else and they dated. Worst 7 months ever he said and he ended it. He took time off for himself and got back on pof. Saw the same girl from before's profile and messaged her. she replied. They set up a date at a local sushi place and talked the night away. Who knew a year later he would propose to her, with her family by her side. They were married and now live one block away from that sushi place.... their first date. They are expecting their first child soon. This these two stories that gives me hope and courage to keep trying.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 12 (view)

Let's be friends
Posted: 3/16/2015 8:35:18 AM
Same scenario man. Girl and i met and went on like 4 dates. She was very into us meeting up. Then the official dinner date i kissed her goodbye. Next day i got some line about yeah im very busy next few weeks. this is why I don't date. Week later, facebook showed she was in a relationship. Just a forget it and move on deal. U'll find someone 200 times better.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 19 (view)

Why do people break up with others through email or on the phone?
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:18:35 AM
Happened to me. I dated a girl for 4 years, we lived together the last two. I was at a buddy of mine's house and my phone started blowing up with texts of how I am selfish and this and that and how she never wanted to get married or have babies and she knows how much that means to me and its time for me to go find that person. Talk about stunned.... I went over and got my stuff and left. We don't talk to this day. But funny shes now engaged to be married in February
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 40 (view)

He walked out on me mid date... said he had issues. Help!
Posted: 9/12/2014 10:57:42 AM
Eh it happens. Best you found out now. I met a girl off POF about 4 weeks ago. We chatted and exchanged numbers and it led to her saying she was interested in getting to know me more, and I had the same feelings. She was a pretty girl, had a job, had a daughter, and just seemed so sweet. Then she texted me she was wanting to meet me and had even cleared a night for me. We met up for sushi and it was great. Conversation flowed and we seemed like we had so much in common. Then she told me the store of how an ex boyfriend, who was her first boyfriend, and later in life a best friend passed away in March (she didnt have the kid with him, but with some abusive man who she cut all ties with later on in life). I apologized and offered my sympathy. We left dinner and texted each other when we made it home and wished each other good night. Next day I texted her how I had fun and we should do this again soon. She dropped the text how I was such a good guy, handsome, smart, funny, but she saw us as friends now then dating. That she thought she was ready to date and wasn't. I was upset, but I calmly said that's fine, we can do the friends deal. The text messages basically stopped coming from here and I just removed her number and from facebook the other day ( she requested us to be friends early on before the date). I was hurt because she was someone I did seem having chemistry with, but she wasn't ready/or possibly didnt have the same feelings and its ok. So what if she was a beauty. You can always find someone attractive... but you can't always find the one you click with, which is what we all are looking for.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 35 (view)

she went through my phone and broke up with me
Posted: 8/7/2014 11:57:52 AM
Yeah shes damaged man. My ex same way. Move on and enjoy your freedom to walk to any woman you want and call anyone of your friends pretty without someone else getting all butt hurt.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 12 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 8/5/2014 12:27:33 PM
Alright profile re-done. Let me know what ya think.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 119 (view)

What is the worst way you were ever dumped?
Posted: 7/15/2014 1:52:20 PM
My last ex. We dated for 4 years and we had a lot of ups and down, but there was good times. Her parents loved me. It was May 2013 and i was at a buddy's house and i see she checked in to a coffee shop 7 miles away. I'm not jealous, but for her to drive out that far to have coffee is strange. I texted her what was up and she said having coffee. I said with who. She said does it matter? I said no i was just wondering. She let it hit the fan. She replied back she was having coffee with a friend who felt the same way about marriage that she did. Marriage was like a death trap and you spend the rest of your life with someone you really cant stand and have stupid children that prevent you from ever living a good life. I was stunned. I said i dont get it. She replied how i didnt pay her rent ( which i did, I gave her $ monthly), how i took advantage of her parents generosity ( they paid for dinner, and i even offered to pay the dad said no i got it). Basically told me i could stay but only as a roomate. That night i got my stuff out her house and left. Two weeks later she had a new man and 6 months later shes engaged.
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 6 (view)

Take a look and give me feedback
Posted: 4/28/2014 12:44:09 PM
and that's done how?
 tigernamedtony1222

Take a look and give me feedback
Posted: 4/28/2014 9:52:11 AM
Here is my profile. I did a little work on it and added a few new phots. If you would not mind taking a look and letting me know what ya think I would appreciate it. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=69598711
 tigernamedtony1222
Msg: 6 (view)

please review my profile
Posted: 3/7/2014 3:30:54 PM
Thank u guys. Changes made and adding new photos
 tigernamedtony1222

please review my profile
Posted: 3/7/2014 1:20:15 PM
H! I have been on here, I guess for a year. I got rid of my old profile, took about a few months off and than decided to try again from scratch. I wanted to see if someone could review my profile. And if you could throw in some good things to use in an opening message. I sent at least 10 messages a day since last Monday and I have not heard one reply yet.

Thanks.

I'm a pretty generous guy, well that's what the guy at the Shell gas station told me this morning as I donated to the take a penny tray! I'm Tony! and when I am not working b/t the hours of 7am and 4pm, I am enjoying life! No other city will ever have my heart like New Orleans does. We have the best food, music, entertainment, and just the culture sucks you in and makes you glad that your here. I work at an engineering firm and on weekends, I do radio like I have been doing for 8 years now. Music is a big passion of mine, so if it has a beat, you will notice me shakin it a bit and singing under my breath :-) Or if you into it, I could sing loud! I have a big heart and my family comes first and foremost. I am the god father to a beautiful baby girl and I just am in love:-) Well if you feel like you would wanna talk, or that we would click, drop me a message and I will write back :-)

Show ALL Forums