Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How do you stay motivated?
 shadowlands
Msg: 25 (view)

How do you stay motivated?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:52:54 PM
Turn on the TV. My ego sees some of the bodies on there and knows that I can look like that if I just keep working.

Or I go to the local little league park and see other men my age with their guts hanging out and that does it for me.
 shadowlands
Msg: 17 (view)

Gym Etiquette?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:49:38 PM

Since my last posting in this thread I've given up on caring about cooties. You've all made me want to be freer with myself. I now do my entire workout naked. Thank you.

Need a spotter?
 shadowlands
Msg: 26 (view)

Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:31:58 PM
Plus....sweatpants are easy to take off of a woman so men naturally get thoughts going in that direction.
 shadowlands
Msg: 58 (view)

annoying dating advice that you've heard
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:28:58 PM
"You should join the church to find a nice girl."

No...all I'll find are a bunch of married twits and hypocritical jackasses. Besides, I'm not looking for a "nice girl"......I'm after one that knows the world isn't "nice" and can still have a good time.
 shadowlands
Msg: 76 (view)

What name do you call it?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:23:29 PM
Thumper.

But after eight Bud Lights and eight shots of Peppermint Schnapps "Thumper" becomes the Energizer bunny and won't quit. Most guys get sloshed and can't do a thing with their d!ck. I'm the exact opposite.
 shadowlands
Msg: 175 (view)

Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:16:06 PM
We really need to talk.
 shadowlands
Msg: 67 (view)

Never marrying again....
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:01:36 PM
I do not want to be married again. Twice was enough. I simply do not believe that there needs to be a legal document nor the state/local government involved in a relationship between a man and a woman.

A long-term relationship would be very nice. However....I have trust issues so I've got some work to do on "me".
 shadowlands
Msg: 39 (view)

Why do I keep having to beg her for my company!?
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:57:38 AM

She says she loves me. She says she cares about me

Only when she wants something from you.
 shadowlands
Msg: 119 (view)

how did you know when you were done with a former relationship?
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:54:15 AM
When my mother called me at work and told me that she and my sister had been shopping at a local mall and they saw my wife and another man buying all kinds of stuff for HIM. New clothes, a couple of pairs of boots, new cookware for his place, and finally a nice new 38" TV. Got it all on film too. I checked my bank account from the ATM at the front gate (chemical plant) and, sure enough, I was down almost $1400 from the day before.

Mom described the man to me and I knew it was that pathetic sack of crap who had been remodeling my in-law's house. The wife didn't come home that evening either. Told me she was going to go out with some of her "friends" and would be home in the morning. So.....bright and early the next morning I drove to the guy's apartment, knocked on the door, and when he answered I told him I knew what had transpired and I was taking "MY" television with me. He started to speak and I told him to go into the bedroom and tell my wife that neither of them should come out until after I left. Damned if he didn't do it, too. So, I took off with the nice tv bought with my money and drove straight to the lawyer's office.

The rest.....is history. I STILL have that TV too.
 shadowlands
Msg: 49 (view)

Have you ever loved someone enough to let them go?
Posted: 4/2/2008 1:13:55 PM

For whatever reason, have you been strong to let someone go because you loved them enough?

Yup.

And if so, what happened or what ever became of them?

She shows up after every boyfriend or husband and expects me to take care of her. Loser.

Remember the old saying......"If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you it was yours all along. If it doesn't come back.....hunt it down and kill it."
 shadowlands
Msg: 29 (view)

Can Two People Really Meet and Begin a Relationship in a Forum?
Posted: 4/2/2008 1:08:34 PM
Ex #2 met someone on JustSayHi and they've had a great relationship for almost a year.

Goody for her. Witch.
 shadowlands
Msg: 775 (view)

so, why are you still single?
Posted: 4/2/2008 1:04:43 PM
I'm still single because I want to be single. Been married twice and I'm not making that mistake again. While I love women I just can't get past the idea of trusting anyone again. I'm sure I'll get over it sometime or another. Or I'll just keep some hooker on the side.

Plus.....I'm a real azzhole these days. My mother says it's genetic.....I got it from my Dad.
 shadowlands
Msg: 19 (view)

Help- i think the rules have changed !
Posted: 4/2/2008 1:02:27 PM
After checking your profile, Carmen, I found your problem. You're in England. Everyone knows those guys are jerks.

Seriously....don't get wound up with it. Keep on lookin'.
 shadowlands
Msg: 24 (view)

Dish Best Served Cold
Posted: 4/2/2008 12:56:33 PM
Exacted revenge for being cheated on? No.....unless you count living well as revenge. That has always been my driving force. My first ex-wife told me point blank, "I'm getting rid of the dead weight around here." Nevermind the fact that I made double her salary and took care of just about everything from the kiddo to the laundry to the yard. I was "dead weight". Probably becuase she had herself a big ol' blue-eyed cowboy she had been screwing incessantly for four months.

No problem. I'm out of here. Today, they have been married and divorced to each other three times!!!! She is making roughly $10K more now than she was then and he does piddly-assed home remodeling jobs once or so a month to afford his pot-smoking habit. Meanwhile, I have gone from $27k a year to over $94k a year. She still lives in that house owned by her mother and dad while I had a nice custom place built two years ago. They drive 10 year old vehicles with various problems while I have a nice four year old diesel dually and a brand new Mustang GT. They have problems with bill collectors (or so our son tells me) while I'm on a first name basis with my banker and broker.

Living well is the best revenge. Period.

Now...you wrong me in some other fashion which causes harm to me or my kids and you'll just wish that whatever god you pray to would come take you. Nemesis himself hasn't done things I'm capable of if you hurt my kids.
 shadowlands
Msg: 13 (view)

Ladies, do you actually feel when a guy comes?
Posted: 4/2/2008 12:15:04 PM

If a guy is not 20 anymore and doesn't 'squirt' you wouldn't be able to feel it would you?

My buddies are forty, or turning forty and we were joking about each other and how often they are getting it. (Apparently, married life is not so good for sex according to them, except for one) In that case, I don't wanna get married. They say when they cum that it's just like ....barely anything of a squirt, more of a dribble!!! hahahaaa!!!

So if you were with a 40 something, Would you be able to feel it?

I'm 43 and "distance" nor "quantity" is still not a problem. Tell them to get into better shape.
 shadowlands
Msg: 40 (view)

My beef about PART TIME dads who identify as SINGLE dads
Posted: 4/1/2008 1:26:09 PM

Buttercup,

If your children's father takes them every other weekend and pays child support do you consider yourself a full time mother? Or just part time?

I'm curious what the abacus is here for measuring one's ability to qualify as 'full time' under these standards you are describing.

I consider myself a single dad -- but, my son also very much has a mother. She works 4 days on and 2 days off and she has him on her days off. If you get technical it's probably a 60/40 split with me having my son more; but, I'll never try to argue that she isn't still very much a single mother.

I don't dispute that single parenting is tough -- but, by your very words any single mother that has the help of the father isn't truly a full time single mother.

unfortunately too many mothers abuse their status as primary caregiver and prevent their kids from seeing their father more regularly. Fortunately my son's mom isn't like that and we are both extremely involved in raising our son.

And anyone that tells me I'm not a full time dad because he spends a couple of days a week with his mom isn't worth my energy.

Now there you go with logic and reason. Don't confuse her with the facts........her mind is already made up.
 shadowlands
Msg: 2 (view)

ladies, does it piss you off
Posted: 4/1/2008 12:20:33 PM
Would you rather he go looking for another woman when the urge strikes and just has to be taken care of or would you rather him take care of the problem by himself?

This is like a man being insulted because his girlfriend uses her vibrator when he's not there. I'd rather the B.O.B. take care of her than another man doing so.
 shadowlands
Msg: 64 (view)

SHE's Got A lot of Tattoos...I MEAN A LOT
Posted: 4/1/2008 12:17:35 PM

Im okay with it.. how ever would like to hear experiences..or ideas?

I know this lady...SUPER SUPER SUPER lady..College grad, good career, good heart.
Shes got major ink, and you would never know it to look at her,,I find that sexy as hell..All conserative and then she goes tribal on ya..LOL

I even have a few tattoos..Shes got me beat hands down..
Chest, lower back, both arms, feet, tummy..the works...

In this context.......that's damn cool! I don't have a problem with them either as long as they're tastefully done.
 shadowlands
Msg: 16 (view)

BMI?
Posted: 4/1/2008 10:26:55 AM
The BMI Index and charts are all bullsh!t.

According to the BMI Index I should weigh no more than 155 lbs at my current height of 5'-8". Yeah.....neat trick. I'd look like a twig.

I am 190 lbs and have a bodyfat measurement of 10%. I am in excellent condition and really like the way I look.

My family doctor took his chart off the wall and threw it away because of me.
 shadowlands

Any type of powder protein more easily absorbed & utilized than another?
Posted: 4/1/2008 10:21:41 AM

Where am I wrong, and what is your recommendation?

You are listening to the recommendations of a government agency and the World Health Organization. The error of your ways should be fairly obvious. Do more independent research.

You are also making a blind recommendation to a complete stranger based on these agencies. You must take into account her daily activity levels, workout regimens, and other food intake. Then, you must do follow up work with her to see what types of progress or issues she is having and alter her plan accordingly.

This is what trainers and dietary technicians do for people.
 shadowlands
Msg: 6 (view)

A crazed friend shows up on date to confront her about her sexlife...any experience with this??
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:55:10 AM

Has anything like this ever happened to you before? How did you handle it? She was really floored that I didn't fly off the handle on her or this guy, and assume the worst. She's given me no reason to doubt her and in fact every reason TO trust her. I was upset with him because he clearly saw us go in together, which is why he called and ranted to her on the phone. But I was staying out of it, unless he got into the building somehow and came up to her apartment. Then it may have been fight night at the Apollo! I felt disrespected by him but at the same time we don't know each other and what respect does he owe me? But I think the damage was done in his disrespecting her. She was mortified, and rightfully so. But I brushed it off, and she couldn't believe that I was so understanding. So I wonder. How have others handled this type of situation where an ex or a friend steps in and confront her or them about their relationship? If you haven't had this happen before how do you think you would handle it in the future?

Two words for ya', Bub: BEAR MACE

Keep a can by the door of her place and yours.

If he shows up again, call the police and report him. That is the responsible, law-abiding citizen thing to do. I'd personally stomp a mudhole in him...but that's just me.

Been there, done that, proudly wear the t-shirt.
 shadowlands
Msg: 39 (view)

Tanning-line on sexy ladies
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:46:55 AM

Yes, because clearly those are the only two options.

shadowlands
Msg: 25 (view)

every girl is a potential gf?
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:21:28 AM

A guy told me today that single guys see every non-ugly girl they meet as a potential date/gf, is that true?

Sounds like a moron or a sexist pig. Or both. Let's just call him a dumbazz and be done with this one, m'kay?
 shadowlands
Msg: 52 (view)

Are men really this simple?
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:51:25 AM
Some men are simple. Some are complicated. Certain authors play on social stereotypes to sell their books. They realize there is an entire caucus of females out there who are so simple-minded they will buy these books and claim them as gospel. Then.....they tell the friends in the "women's-help group" about this book. Guess who buys the book next?

Fortunately, there are women who have functional intelligence and do not subscribe to such stereotypes.

I come complete with a full list of complications.
 shadowlands
Msg: 27 (view)

My beef about PART TIME dads who identify as SINGLE dads
Posted: 3/31/2008 4:43:22 PM
Part time...full time....single....whatever.

I've been, still am, and will be for some time all of the above. I have had my sons on my scheduled visitations, I have had them when both of their mothers decided to go romp and play like teenagers (one for a year, the other for three years), and I've been single the whole time each of them has been through two husbands each.

Do I say all this to impress anyone? No. I'm just getting a wee bit tired of the "Single-Moms-Against-Men Association" posting garbage like this. Butter-Cup...just look at this fragment from your lead sentence:

I was at my single mom's group today....

Well gee whiz.....were y'all watching Oprah too? Could you NOT find a more biased group to draw conclusions from?????
 shadowlands
Msg: 8 (view)

Any good songs to workout w/?
Posted: 3/31/2008 2:16:53 PM
Metallica (from the S&M cd) - The No Leaf Clover
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Metallica - Sanitarium
AC/DC - Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill
Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules
Black Sabbath - The Sign of the Southern Cross
Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen
Drowning Pool - If You Wanna Step Up...
WWE Entrance Themes - (I know, I know...but they're great for a workout)
- Triple H (Time to Play The Game - Motorhead)
- Batista (I walk alone - Unknown)
Korn - Evolution
Disturbed - Stricken
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Queen of the Damned Soundtrack - Forsaken (David Draiman of Disturbed/Korn)
Pantera - Cemetary Gates

I'll have to dig the cd's out....I know there's more on them than just this.
 shadowlands
Msg: 14 (view)

Are you successful in speaking cleanly/avoiding bad language?
Posted: 3/31/2008 1:23:26 PM

I'm successful in saying what I want to say. And quite often that includes a "****", "shit", "dumbass", or a "douchebag."

The more posts of yours that I read the more I like you.
 shadowlands
Msg: 14 (view)

Any type of powder protein more easily absorbed & utilized than another?
Posted: 3/31/2008 1:09:01 PM

You need only a couple ounces of protein/day.

You couldn't be more wrong.
 shadowlands
Msg: 33 (view)

Tanning-line on sexy ladies
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:19:26 PM

If I had it my way, I'd run around nude and bronze butt all the time...

Fine with me. Come on over!!!
 shadowlands
Msg: 74 (view)

condoms who is responsible for bringing them?
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:15:15 PM

Doesn't every woman have a spare pair of panties and a few condoms in her handbag? Oh God.. is it just me?

I like you already.
 shadowlands
Msg: 28 (view)

She has 12 kids by 7 different fathers and also a grandmother before age 31
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:11:24 PM

Do you people seriously believe that by stopping their welfare it is going to decrease the amount of tax you pay?

Hell no. We're not nearly THAT stupid.
 shadowlands
Msg: 15 (view)

Poke Me & Die
Posted: 3/31/2008 12:07:15 PM

I NEVER touched ANYONE at work. Or ever will!!!

Actually....I wouldn't want a psychopath like you near me much less touching me.

One guy tried to rub some sun tan lotion on my arm... and I pulled away. Who needs sun tan lotion indoors?

Sounds like bullsh!t to me. How long have you been having these delusions?

Sounds like people at work needs to grow up!

Based on the age listed on your profile.......that would be YOU. Only twenty years old and you're already a ball-breaking, self-righteous, neurotic witch?
 shadowlands
Msg: 30 (view)

Thanks, mom and dad...
Posted: 3/31/2008 11:56:40 AM
naughtical, no, she (mom) 'doesnt want to hear about it... will upset her' and this is NOT allowed.

they missed out on how wonderful i relly turned out to be, but jesus god, i cn't get past something now... i'm blocked so bad.. i cant keep running, i cant go on like this.. and i have tgried for help.. im freakin these days.. i need answers, or i need

for me to say i need btw is HUGE.. ive held it all in, together for yers, and im breaking now.. real bad

i talking in other threads letting stuff out, appearing like a lunatic, but im not, i swear it, ive done wonderful things for others my whole life.

for first time, im saying its my turn.. and i cant handle that.. sounds selfish. my turn, me, i dont like those words, i dont like being weak, but im breaking badly...

Just say it. You know it is right there at the forefront of your thoughts. Spit it out with all the emotion you have bottled up inside. Heave the words upon your parents with everything you've got. Say it.........it's right there..........just say it...........

I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME

Only after you expunge your thoughts can you truly begin to be relieved of them. You have to confront the anger and betrayal you have locked up behind a wall of excuses. Until you verbally offer up the words you will never find peace or an end to the wondering. Say it......scream it......shout it to whatever god you pray to. Locking this away is simply another form of cancer eating away at your very being. You have already been victim to that disease once. Just once.....let go of the leash on your anger and let it free.

Been there....done that. It is one of the things I learned from my parents.
 shadowlands

Poke Me & Die
Posted: 3/31/2008 11:39:17 AM

I believe in "Give & Take"....

Yeah....him giving and you taking.

He use to do everything I say and anything I say in order to make me happy and not to have distrust in him.

Personally, you remind me of my first ex-wife and I'd tell you to blow it out your azz.
 shadowlands
Msg: 89 (view)

Sexual desire over thirty?
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:37:04 AM

Ok so I have been thinking alot lately and I've noticed that I no longer get the strong sexual urges I use to get when I was in my 20's is it just me or does everyone have the same thing happen when they enter into their 30's. Now I know I would still have sex if the offer came about but I dont feel the need to go and actively search for it like I did when I was younger. Tell me there is nothing wrong with me here people.
You're wierd. Seek help or seek hotties.
 shadowlands

catch 22 for guys over 30
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:34:21 AM

If you have kids and/or an ex, you have "BAGGAGE" and women run away.

If you're single with no kids, they are "suspicious" (see the men over 30 thread), and again they run

If you ignore your ex and kids, you are a deadbeat and irresponsible;

If you support and visit your ex and kids, new gf gets jealous.

All of which makes us think women are nuts, and drives us to ---->

How many of these "over 30 and life sucks" threads do we have to put up with anyway? I'm over 30 (hell....I'm over 40) and my life is just fine, thank you.
 shadowlands

Going to dinner with a vaccuum cleaner.
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:21:43 AM

The night ended badly of course with him stating that I just had a low libido, and angry with my rejection of his advances.

Should have told him it had nothing to do with your libido and everything to do with his cardiologist needing to see him.
 shadowlands

She has 12 kids by 7 different fathers and also a grandmother before age 31
Posted: 3/31/2008 9:06:28 AM

They had a story about this woman in the paper Sunday who has had 12 kids and a grandmother before the age of 31. She says she made some bad choices like partying drinking yet it is against her religious values to use contreception. This woman has no car has welfare pay for clothing food and rent but she said if she had a choice she would rather work. Isn't there a point where government should step in and say no more you are taking advantage of the welfare system?
I love it when these welfare whores use their "religious values" as an excuse for their downfall. Pathetic. What do her "religious values" say about screwing every swinging d!ck in town? Bet that mailman has "put one in her box" a time or two. Or how about the guy shutting off the electricity? Guess she just "lit up his day" a couple of times. And I'll bet her and the UPS guy figured out "what brown can do for you."

Nice to see my tax money going to good use.
 shadowlands
Msg: 50 (view)

The difference between a fixer and a keeper
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:43:59 AM

You know where the healthy ones are?

Texas. When you get here give me a call.

Maybe you should be a counselor.
 shadowlands
Msg: 221 (view)

what is child support meant for?
Posted: 3/28/2008 4:09:44 PM

I'd love to see the day when women have to start paying CS and alimony as often as men do and see how much you all like having someone else control your bank account. I think the day is coming, and I welcome it. Of course, I'm also sure that when that day arrives, the laws will finally change.

Well....me too but it won't start here in Texas. In this state if you are the male of the species you can expect the following treatment in cases of divorce and child support:

1. You are nothing but a sperm donor.

2. You are identified not as a parent but as an account number.

3. Fully expect to be treated as an ATM machine.

Period. Unless the mother of your children is a blatant crack-whore seen screwing for drugs on the courthouse steps at high noon by a live television crew.......you're in deep shit. Does not matter if your wife was screwing around on you for six months before the divorce or the fact that the person she was screwing happens to be the very same lawyer representing her in court. Welcome to Harris County.

I'm fully aware of what child support is supposed to be used for. Anything the custodial parent (note that I did not say "mother" or "father") feels is necessary for the care and well-being of the child in question. That's it. Pretty wide swath is it not? I understand this and I accept this. The one thing I cannot fathom is the fact that due to my success at my chosen career path and the additional income that success has provided that I should be forced to pay roughly 24% of my income to the custodial parent who won't keep a job for more than two months at a time. My success should not have to pay for her ineptitude or laziness.
 shadowlands
Msg: 5 (view)

To drive OR not to drive..Who wants the new teen to drive.
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:59:32 PM
Mine bugs the crap out of me to get his license. Problem is......he won't do a damn thing around the house (on his own initiative) to help out. I have to remind him to feed his own dog, pick up his plate, don't leave socks in the living room, don't put his cap or hats on the kitchen counter, don't get into my tools without asking....etc, etc, etc.

He wants a license. Badly. Until I see more responsibility out of him it won't happen.
 shadowlands
Msg: 47 (view)

why woman like eating a pussy more than sex
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:47:25 PM

U mean why women like having oral sex more than sex itself? I don't I prefer sex! Plus men I have been with don't know what they are doing when they are trying to give oral sex. Lol

You're picking them wrong. We should talk sometime.
 shadowlands

The smell of her perfume
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:43:48 PM

Well when I wear perfume I wear Opium, I love it not only is it sensuous to wear. Men kind of drool when I walk by....

I'd be one of them. Opium perfume gets me right in the.....uh.....uh......uh....."mating frenzy zone".
 shadowlands
Msg: 20 (view)

PROMISE RINGS
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:38:08 PM

What is this, high school?

+20000000000000000000

Promise ring.......from Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!
 shadowlands
Msg: 7 (view)

What would you give up for true love?
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:35:32 PM
I shouldn't have to give up anything. If she really loves me she will accept me and everything about me. And vice-versa.
 shadowlands
Msg: 9 (view)

number one priority
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:34:10 PM
I look at it from a different point of view.

I am my #1 priority. IF I take care of me then everything else just naturally gets taken care of and that includes my kids. Someone mentioned taking the kid shopping when the boyfriend needed to go to the hospital......that's just dumb. Common sense dictates that someone's health comes before a trip to the mall.

When planning events with someone who has children you just have to include the kids into the equation. It is a package deal. Period. People will tell you that their kids are their #1 priority so that you will know they are important. Don't know why......everyone should know their kids are important. If you tell someone up front that you have kids they SHOULD be intelligent enough to understand the situation.

If not....kick their ass to the curb.
 shadowlands
Msg: 28 (view)

Biting my Tongue to avoid conflict.
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:29:00 PM
MOVE!!!!! NOW!!!!!

GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!!!

Hanging around hiding in your apartment is not living. Just get away from the lowlifes and start again.
 shadowlands
Msg: 32 (view)

Do you prefer someone complicated, or someone simple?
Posted: 3/28/2008 3:27:46 PM
I come complete with my own complications.
 shadowlands
Msg: 356 (view)

Ladies: your take on short guys?
Posted: 3/28/2008 2:41:49 PM

NO, it's not like that.

You can do something about your weight.

You can't do anything about your height.

Yeah...I've tried everything too. I'm still a 5'-8" runt.

I like women. Tall or short. If I'm too short for them........whooptee friggin' doo. For every one woman who says I'm too short for her there's five more that don't feel that way.
 shadowlands
Msg: 124 (view)

Is it okay for a woman to hit a man?
Posted: 3/28/2008 2:28:43 PM
Ex #1 tried a few times. First time she didn't realize that there was a door frame behind me and that I could feint her punch that quickly. I still hear the sound of the bones in her hand breaking as she made contact with that door frame. It helps me sleep well at night sometimes.

As a rule I generally will not strike anyone unless I am threatened. After that.....make peace with whatever god you pray to because your time here is limited. Male or female...once you assume a predatory role you will end up being the prey. Very simple.

And don't you dare touch my children. A random woman ran into my youngest son at Home Depot with a shopping cart and blurted out, "Move it you brat." Knocked him down and ran over his leg with the buggy. Bad idea. The paramedics had to explain to her what had caused her to be in the ambulance.

Show ALL Forums