Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you have a Car question
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 32 (view)

Do you have a Car question
Posted: 9/5/2011 11:08:28 AM
hahahahahaha Sure enough! I have two, but neither of them run!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 37 (view)

Women, age, and multiple orgasms
Posted: 1/11/2011 6:30:33 PM
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

A little more info here for anyone interested!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 79 (view)

Flooding???
Posted: 12/12/2010 9:00:55 PM
My most sincere apologies Ma'am as I missed this line!>

[I will make sure I tell a man before hand...]

And again best of luck to you!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 77 (view)

Flooding???
Posted: 12/11/2010 5:37:24 PM
So thechee I'm just curious as to whether you found the answer to your question?
(I did mention a world of info in those pages eh?)

Best of luck to you Jer
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 68 (view)

Flooding???
Posted: 11/9/2010 7:52:30 PM
YVW and personally ........... Yesm I would like to know beforehand!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 66 (view)

Flooding???
Posted: 11/9/2010 6:35:16 PM
Well thechee you could always show him this>
http://216.150.69.38/showthread.php?s=4a3e233b182a814d26ca3067c2a7c267&t=70892
It is some very interesting information!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 113 (view)

12 STEPS CULT OR CURE??
Posted: 9/29/2009 11:50:32 AM
Hi I'm Wilf and I'm an Athole (pronounced with a lisp)

I prefer to be called an a$$hole over anything else that starts with an "A" because in my mind an a$$hole is just a fun loving "Heathen"!

I have been through 2 treatment programs and countless meetings, and always had a hard time with the higher power bs! Gets my hackle's up when anyone tries to shove religion down my throat! I also feel that for the folks in the 12 steps to judge the ones that do quit outside the programs, and call them names like "dry drunks" is bs as well. This name calling injects fear in the flock to stay true to the program! This type of psychology as I see it would equal what I assume you would find in a cult. (My thoughts!)

http://rational.org/index.php
^^^^By the same token I don't agree with the way Jack Trimply bashes AA! I have met some really awesome ppl in the programs that were (like myself) trying to absorb everything that was being taught to us. It was however his AVRT that worked great for me!

So now its not one day at a time.........

Its Wilf Huckitt I don't drink!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 104 (view)

12 STEPS CULT OR CURE??
Posted: 9/28/2009 11:17:59 AM
Posted By: mo-mo on 9/27/2009 3:04:34 PM
Subject: 12 STEPS CULT OR CURE??
My dad gets his cake for 29 years sober tomorrow night.
The 12 step program saved our family and a lot of other people that i know.
Some people do manage to quit on their own... good for them.

My experience has been that those that work the program succeed at changing those traits that made them drink in the first place. The people that do it on their own may just stop drinking but do they ever address those underlying demons that made them drink?

Gimme an alcoholic in a 12 step recovery program over a dry drunk any day
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its this kind of judge mental attitude that drives me nuts!
Sorry, but I would rather be titled a non drinker than a "dry drunk/alcoholic"!

Congrats to your Dad Mo-mo
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 91 (view)

12 STEPS CULT OR CURE??
Posted: 9/27/2009 8:18:35 AM
""~JaneSays~ on 9/8/2009 718 PM
Is the 12 step program the only route for a person who is addicted to drugs or alcohol? I am sincerely asking. It seems like group therapy to me and I think some people would prefer private therapy.""

As far as I know the 12 steps are the only recognized program in the "Treatment Industry"!

For me This is the one that worked!

wilf huckitt
Msg: 14 (view)

F U V M...???
Posted: 6/14/2009 6:50:54 PM
HAHAHAHA Some very funny responses!

OP Iggy the bugger! Not worth your time!!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 34 (view)

Body Hair
Posted: 6/7/2009 9:13:10 PM
OUCH OUCH OUCH PLS no duct tape!

I think I will just stick to being A tall good looking BUSHRAT!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 85 (view)

IT'S A Recovery Program
Posted: 5/28/2009 1:00:34 AM
Here Here ms fartsalot!!

All though I have not read his book, I have viewed his site and the AVRT worked quite well for me!

To finaly realize I was the one that had to decide to make the right choice! None of this one day at a time bs! No higher power to keep me on track, or forgive me if I sin!

I personaly know more "Dry Drunks" as we are called (if we quit outside of the boundry's of the 12 step program)than I know of people that have quit in it!

The "Treatment Industry" is booming these days and will as long as people keep lining their pockets off the "so called sick!"
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 82 (view)

No such thing as a cure... so Cult
Posted: 5/25/2009 1:17:31 PM
Been through a cpl. progams and several meetings but didnt get much out of it in the long run. The fact that you have to believe in a higher power alone is enough to make me think its more of a cult than anything.

This was how I finaly made the right choice and quit! No higher power or meetings in 3 yrs.

I dont agree with the bashing of different ideas, nor do I agree with being judged by either side!

So for me the cure was the realization that I was a dumass that chose the wrong life style!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 12 (view)

First-Timer At Mountainfest! What do I need to bring?
Posted: 5/15/2009 7:15:33 AM
HAHA fiestyfilly You experienced the hail storm the first yr I went then! It was on Sunday just before Kenny Rogers!! Pretty wild eh!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 45 (view)

Tim's or Starbucks
Posted: 5/14/2009 10:03:56 AM
I gotta have my "Timmie's"!! The only way to go!!!!!!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 11 (view)

First-Timer At Mountainfest! What do I need to bring?
Posted: 5/13/2009 10:23:28 AM
You have to be prepared for "ALL" weather!

Last yr. there were folks in ski gear on thurs. night when it froze just after midnight!!
(Wish I had taken my insulated coveralls!)

wilf huckitt
Msg: 71 (view)

orgasm count, is he lying??
Posted: 4/25/2009 11:17:02 PM
"Well I normally have at least 30 an hour so he what is he bragging about???
What is trying to prove??""

wendywoo57..... Darlin I think I spent some time with your sister last summer!!

And I must say it was the most fantastic experience of my life!!

Dave please keep up on the research! It rox

ps OP yup its possible!!
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 3 (view)

Question about HER orgasm...
Posted: 3/9/2009 3:01:41 PM
Or maybe try researching the Gspot a bit! There used to be some really good threads on here at times, but I havent seen any of late! There is a site with a weath of info.> http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892 if it will allow me to post that URL!

Hope this helps you out! Good luck! wilf
 wilf huckitt
Msg: 158 (view)

How did you come up with your screen name?
Posted: 3/9/2009 2:29:39 PM
A long time ago when we had something called Free chats on msn there were rooms in the "Peers" section for 40s and up! I got booted by a host for having a nicname that he found offensive! My nic at the time was "Dipsh!tt"! So I had to get creative and came up with a string of nics that really pissed him off! But out of that "Wilf Huckitt" was born, and serves me quite well as i use and say it lots while playing poker! So if youre out there I hope "WhitesKnightysStillInaKnot" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 51 (view)

Question for the guys
Posted: 12/19/2008 1:34:37 PM
Real I dont like plastic!!!!!!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 31 (view)

Is a guy that cooks *so* rare?
Posted: 12/7/2008 3:54:43 PM
I kind of enjoy cooking!
The pic. of my 28"cer shows it isnt a toy! lol
And the beauty of it is the versitility of it as it goes anywhere I do! As in camping, nuthin better than fresh homemade chinese food!! Did up a batch yrs. back out at Francois Lake and even had the (then) mayor of BL stop in for a visit with the folks.
Kind of a look of shock on his face when we asked him if he would like some.

Worst part is the cleanup to me!! I hate that part!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 7 (view)

Why the blatant sexual threads?
Posted: 11/23/2008 9:16:08 PM
OP

""""I have a lot of women friends and, I know, most womenagree that the biggest turnoff is to hear blatant sexual talk from males that are complete strangers. Don't the men here realize that about 75-80% of the women who read their threads will probably never respond to them? """"

Thus OP this is a perfect way of weeding them out!!

If I have posted something that offends a perspective mate, then I guess it wasnt ment to be!

Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 20 (view)

Self-Induced G-Spot Orgasm
Posted: 11/8/2008 6:59:49 PM
"""From feedback I know MOST women love it and when men discover what they can do FOR their lover it makes us feel 12 feet tall too. """

Yup Dave nuthin like the feeling you get when watching a l'ill darlin when her cumer gets stuck!!

HERE HERE DAVE!!!!!!!

Yesm Spidey I've heard of this from a charming young friend awhile back! And it was done digitaly, though I'm not sure if she can go several times, she can easily achive a Gspot orgasm on her own.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 5 (view)

THINKING ABOUT A PIG????
Posted: 10/28/2008 8:48:08 AM
Here here Bella

Cant think of a single Pig that would mind being called

"" A one SHOT WONDER""
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 42 (view)

The Sayings you love or hate
Posted: 10/28/2008 8:33:45 AM
A friend once came up with a saying

" The Skeeters up the Nass are so big they can stand Flat Footed and love a Turkey!"

that one cracks me up
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 41 (view)

The Sayings you love or hate
Posted: 10/28/2008 8:29:44 AM
Sh!t happens

and my moms version

""Everyone has to SH!T""

I dont like this " glass half full"

WTF's the diff. half full/half empty??
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 356 (view)

Just eat me already!
Posted: 9/21/2008 9:57:59 AM
whatyourmammawarneduabout 28

-

User closed account Jul 26 2008 1:27PM

Posted By: whatyourmammawarneduabout on 5/29/2008 403 AM
Subject: Just eat me already!
Message: So, I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months and things are starting to get serious. I'm very attracted to him, and I think I might love him. There's just a few problems. One, he wont go down on me! Please do not bring up the heigene thing, because that is not an issue here. I keep everything clean down there and shaved smooth. I've given him blow job after blowjob and me, I get nothing!

The other night we were on my couch, him lying down and me sitting on the edge near his feet, and he actually unzipped his pants and ASKED me to go down on him! He said, "He wants some oral" motioning towards his member, then I replied, "Don't we all". He just zipped back up and said nothing. And just sat there watching TV.

What gives with this guy? Should I dump him? Would you stay with someone who expected to only receive oral and not give?

GUESS SHE GOT HER ANSWERS ALREADY!!!!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 67 (view)

What do you NOT like about sex?
Posted: 9/20/2008 8:30:55 PM
HAHAHA Deena3 this is sooooooooo funny!!

And if a guy is doing it wrong, it's cause you're not talkin to him. He's not a mind reader. Tell him, show him.
And wet spot? Awesome, we had fun. Taste? Are you kidding me, have you tasted Buckleys, haha. ( But mention a grilled cheese eh?)

As for the OP whats not to like!! As long as its in good fun and both party's enjoyed it!!

hahahaha buckley's "TASTE'S AWFULL, BUT IT WORKS"
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 44 (view)

Dating after sobriety
Posted: 9/16/2008 8:44:16 AM
""""We all make choices in life!
We can choose drink/use or NOT!
We can over indulge in anything to the point where its a problem.

So for me I would have to take each person on their own merritt or atleast my view of them at the time!""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry Diva! I understood it as "Addiction's In General"
Some of the Post's read once a this, once a that and it made me think this thread was more Generalized!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 44 (view)

G-spot fun!
Posted: 9/16/2008 8:28:57 AM
""Someone told me they had an orgasm from me licking her breast. How is this possible""

I've seen it to Caesar!! Only it was sucking and licking! The harder I sucked the more it turned her on right untill she had a "boobie Gasm", then it went on with more Ggasm's aswell though!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 38 (view)

Dating after sobriety
Posted: 9/15/2008 10:11:59 AM
""Could you date someone with a drug history? If the person has passed his/her first year of sobriety and is making his/her way to a clean life after getting the help needed ...and trying to make a fresh start, could you do it? Could you date an ex-user""

We all make choices in life!
We can choose drink/use or NOT!
We can over indulge in anything to the point where its a problem.

So for me I would have to take each person on their own merritt or atleast my view of them at the time!

Having said that I do have to mention that I cant tolerate over EATERS!!

I cant understand why so many people are over weight!
There are programs for this condition!!

Just my thoughts!!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 35 (view)

Scientists' row over G spot nears a climax
Posted: 9/11/2008 7:35:47 PM
"""""SOme women have no ear lobes. Some women have six nipples. SO? Again, instead of kyboshing suggestions and IGNORING the statements and posts of women who swear by G-Gasms why not try something NEW and WONDERFUL ...""""""

This Lady with 6 nipples reminds me of a girl in Hustler several yrs. back Dave!!
Three PERFECT BOOBIE'S!!!!!!!!! WOW Was she HOT!! hehe

And like most males of the species I didnt know of the Gpost's existence untill I had found one myself!! And OMG was that one happy l'ill lady!!

Hey HR hows the OBGYN making out?? She find hers yet??

happy hunting all
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 123 (view)

so many men just don't know how to do it!
Posted: 9/6/2008 12:02:45 PM
Darn Blair you dont have "enough" experience for her either!!

haha maybe she's gonna have to throw the bar away untill she finds what she is searching for eh??
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 122 (view)

Posted: 9/6/2008 11:57:33 AM
Well Blair

"""You never slept with or were involved with any of us."""

Atleast not you and I!!

And I dont stand a chance cause I have one to many yrs. experience for her!!

Sorry Shirl. but maybe if ya raise the bar abit??
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 509 (view)

guys, women who squirt....
Posted: 9/6/2008 6:01:49 AM
AarAndEpps
""But, and I do mean but!! What difference does it make whether a woman shoots like a water pistol or just gets wet and sticky....??""

Thats the Question the OP was wondering about, and by now I'm quite sure he has got his answer dont you think?? Seems some do / some dont!

""Is a man so insecure these days that he can't just enjoy the company of "his" woman and whatever happens happens? Don't the moans and groans and whimpers and trembling tell you something??!!""

Ye'sm for some all these things mean a whole Bunch! And If I could watch my wife g/f go through this several times in one session?? WOOOO HOOO

""Grow the "f" up or go choke your chicken. ""

Lets leave my chicken outta this eh????
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 450 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2008 8:58:42 PM
WHOLE LEASH HIT DID THIS ONE DIE OFF OR WHAT!!

WOW DAVE THAT LIT. FORUM IS SO INFORMITIVE!!

TAKES WEEKS TO READ IT ALL AND ABSORB EVEN SOME OF IT HAHA!

THNX AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK THOUGH!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2008 3:03:54 PM
hehe
atleast Johnny might get some valued information outta this eh afashionlady??
(hope he listens as it dont appear anybody else will!)

To bad for the OP though!!

JMO
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 66 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2008 3:27:48 AM
"""I'm with you Shirley, there are a lot of dud roots out there and half of the problem is all the women who continue to perpuate it by faking it!!!! If a guy thinks he got a girl off by jamming a single digit inside her (which let's be honest, has that EVER worked??) ""

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 65 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2008 3:09:43 AM
HERE HERE DAVE ^^^^^^^^^
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 442 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2008 10:20:44 PM
*hijack* albeit brief*

And Congratulations WILF. I think you're probably the ONLY profile shot on the entire site that shows a guy with his co¬Ęk in his hand. HOW did you get that by the mods?

*END HIJACK*

HaHa and if I dont get a very clever award for the Nic Name I have the pic to fall back on eh Dave??

You know the more females I converse with on the topic of squirting, the more common it is!!! It just seems like those that do for the most part are to shy/ embarassed to talk about it!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 428 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2008 8:38:40 PM
Coral in responce to this>>

Well, since I'm not a bed wetter I have a few questions for the professional bed wetters out there.
1. What purpose does it serve for women to "Ejaculate." When a male ejaculates his body does so to get his sperm to the womens egg. What is the doctors explanation for "Female Ejaculation?" Why did God make it? Got any answers out there?

>> Since I'm not a bible thumper who said god or whatever you want to call your higher power/ maker/ yada yada did in actuall fact make IT!!
And if he/ she or it did make It, why question science for the answers??

Dave

Thnx for the hard work! And PLS. keep it up!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 419 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2008 5:25:04 AM
Dave

I didnt think I was pushing your idea's on anyone! Not my place to do so!!
what I mentioned was >>>>>>>>>

Still kinda hooked on the thoughts of trying out Dave's tech. though! Wow that much fun with basicaly just your thumb!!

Sorry if I came off wrong on that point, and I assure you it wasnt my intent!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 17 (view)

No orgasm..a problem?
Posted: 8/18/2008 6:53:29 PM
Due largely to the fact that most of us males are mainly programed to procreate I doubt it will make much difference to him at this point if you did climax Miss C!!

But in the future if it works into something longterm, Yes you should ask him what you can do/experiment with to achieve mutual satisfaction!!

There is no greater pleasure than knowing full well your partner is fullfilled in my books atleast! And by that I meen the no way she could possible fake it type of fullfilled!

Best of luck! From an old dog haha
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 413 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2008 4:53:53 PM
Coral... I am done with you. You can't teach stupid... so why should us intelligent people keep trying.

I think it was Bill Engvall that coined the phraise
>> YOU CANT FIX STUPID!!

Sorry Blondie just hadda throw that in!!

And Coral I have to ask??

Do you even have a Gspot for starters or are you as narrow minded as most of us males and still think your orgasm's are just clitoral! If this is the case and you are like me, hell I had a tough enough time just finding that for along time!

I can only hope for your sake that you do have one and in time do find it!

Best of luck in your search!!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 412 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2008 3:51:53 PM
( I guess I dont nead to explain the two fingers used were the middle and ring eh?)

Heidi thnx so much for that as I was wonderin about that position!!

As I recall from my prostate exams, the knees were pulled up to my chest which lowers it!! And there have been discussion's on the same/simular location for a female's Gspot!! ( no Coral I fortunately didnt squirt either!! haha)

Still kinda hooked on the thoughts of trying out Dave's tech. though! Wow that much fun with basicaly just your thumb!!

Good luck all and thnx so much!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 396 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2008 11:27:59 PM
this should have read>>
Now had I known not to back off on the Gspot when I did I'm sure it would have been even better! ( >)

( but some dumass thought a smoke break was in order and it seemed like she kinda lost interest during that cooling down period!! )

Blondie a very open and young friend of mine said basicaly the same thing this AM!
She does (or so she says) squirt and quite abit from the sounds of it! And Dave she is always on her back aswell and can do this all on her own and has for several yrs. now!!
(Have lots of WATER for her afterwards as she will nead it!)
She didnt mention the hangover effect but I will ask her about it!

In my experience she didnt squirt though, just puddled. So no great loss of fluid.

Coral darlin no sense fightin it if it doesnt interest you find a Forum that does!
But if you ever do find it (your Gspot) and you do happen to even gush a little you might want to rethink some of the narrow attitude's in the medical profesion!
I'm sure we have all went to the Dr. for something that they new nothing about and
have left totaly still in the dark as to what was wrong with us!!!!

Keep it going gang as we can make believers out a few I hope!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 384 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2008 5:02:48 AM
I will add her that if you can drive her absolutely NUTZ with orgasms - oral, Gspot, PIV - whatever and she doesn't squirt you should NOT consider it a failure. In fact in the long run you may be thankful that particular aspect of great sex just never materialized. JMHO

HERE HERE Dave!! Even in witnessing her multipull Gasm's of various sorts was something else in itself! Now had I known not to back off on the Gspot when I did I'm sure it would have been even better! ( >)

But hey Rome wasnt built in a day haha! And again thnx for sharing this wealth of information all!! You folks really do ROCK!!
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 377 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2008 2:40:43 PM
Untill approx. a month ago I hadnt even had the pleasure of finding that lill Gspot let alone a puddler aswell! And I must add thnx. for the info Dave, as it is most enlightening! (I cant wait to try your idea's/concepts/therory's)

I just wish I had read this forum and the lit. one aswell sooner! Even so in just finding that lill Gspot, I have to admit that it changed my whole perspective on Sex! ( I will always pleasure her first and lots as I know what will follow!!)

To see a little lady going through multiple Ggasm's digitaly and G/O gasm's during intercourse was the most incredible time of my life! (never new a lady's cumer could stick like that)

I used the two finger/come hither tech. that I had heard of awhile back and found it quite effective with on her back!

WOW now with more information and the thought that you could bring them to the point of complete and utter exaustion sounds just awsome!!

THNX everyone for this increadible information!!! You folks

Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 5 (view)

Spring Fling, Meet & Greet, April 26, 2008, RC Legion 7th Ave in Prince George
Posted: 4/27/2008 7:28:03 PM
THNX FLETCH !! Was fun going to my first POF MEET! GREAT JOB ORGANIZING Wilf
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 99 (view)

Funny, but real names...
Posted: 4/12/2008 1:45:00 AM
lmao I know a place here in B.C called Likely!! sure wanted to paint Not Friggin above it!! hahahaha

Show ALL Forums