Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Concealed Carry Laws in Cities / Suburbs = Terrible Idea
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 231 (view)

Concealed Carry Laws in Cities / Suburbs = Terrible Idea
Posted: 8/31/2008 12:22:25 AM
REMEMBER...........

"GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE....
DRIVERS USING CELL PHONES DO!!!!!!"
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 72 (view)

Leather and Lace Daytona/Deland Aug.30th @7pm
Posted: 8/28/2008 5:53:13 PM
PUT MY PIC UP...... BOB
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 66 (view)

He brought his Fanny with him...
Posted: 8/2/2008 10:08:27 PM
Duh!!!!! I haven't time to read all the replys... But I suspect that "FANNY PACK" might have contained more than MONEY!!!!! The bluge in my shirt pocket or in my pants pocket is not because I am glad to see you!!!! He might just doesn't think about it... I never do... I just know its there if needed.... Yes I tell the ladies if they ask "YES I AM!!!!" So maybe second thoughts are in order for you all.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 24 (view)

Flagler Beach - July 31st
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:30:32 PM
PUT MY PIC UP..... WILL BE THERE..... BOB
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 19 (view)

Flagler Beach - July 31st
Posted: 7/23/2008 5:24:21 PM
Would like to come, but I am 70.... can't dance fast stuff.... don't know how.... But I don't act my age!!!! Act much younger... Any gals there between 50 and 70? Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 7 (view)

How do you turn it off
Posted: 7/23/2008 5:11:52 PM
If you find an answer PLEASE tell me..... At 70 I don't feel I have the time to waste... ( She is 68 ). Yes I lie there praying for someone to be there. It can be so Lonely... EVEN IN A CROWD!!!!! We just went for 4 months without speaking... Then she poped up with the " I miss you my besterous friend!" Told my Daughter she misses me, ETC. Now all has gone quite for the last week. ( we are 1838 miles apart)... As forget about her... Even with all the bad stuff I have heard, I still will never forget her. We spent a wonderful week together last Oct... Montana to Oregon and back... Like a Honeymoon.
SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!! Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 435 (view)

18 year old girl marries a 40 year old man?
Posted: 7/18/2008 8:38:11 PM
I am 70 and I see 2 ladies... One is 50 and one is 48... we get along fine, but the problem I have encountered is..... WE CAN"T RELATE!!!!! I also saw a lady who is 68... We laughed, joked, had a wonderful time as we could talk about Hopalong, Roy, Gene, the Shadow, Etc.... She even knew what a DIPPY EGG is.... And fixed me a great one too... Sadly the relationship has quited down due to 1838 miles between Florida and Montana ( If anybody knows a pretty NATIVE AMERICAN PRINCESS.... Call me!!! )... Really I don't think I could hndle a 40 year old!!!! Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 64 (view)

need some help..please..i am begging
Posted: 5/29/2008 4:31:08 PM
2 WEEKS!!!!!!! HA HA..... For me its been 6 months.....Feel weak? I almost passed out.... I just had a turkey sandwich after 2+ days of not even being hungry or thirsty.... had to force it down..... so far its cost me 72# over 6 months...... BUT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE LOSS OF WEIGHT...... Reality is it will take time..... Some of us still cry at night.... Yes grown MEN!!!!!!! But we, guys and some? gals in this CLUB are here to try to help...... I wanted too seek help at 3am this morning..... yes up all night too.... Things will get better and you will be better off and a better person when that special GAL walks into your life......
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 28 (view)

can i get her back?
Posted: 5/28/2008 2:35:04 PM
TRIPLE NICKLE...... Funny..... You wrote all about me!!!! only 8 months, instead of 4, 1 grandaughter.... not 3 kids.... and she is 68... I'm 70....etc.... I really feel your PAIN.... people will say " JUST MOVE ON!!!!" Like throwing a switch... Forget her.... Move On..... Well I will never forget that little 1/4 Indian Gal......I heard that pressure line too.... And maybe it too was real..... But let me assure you, YOU WILL MOVE ON..... THERE IS A SPECIAL GAL OUT THERE!!!!! The times I have cried, the times I have wanted to give up, the times I have prayed.... the times I wanted to call her.... YES THE TIMES I HAD STUPID THOUGHTS..... SO MANY TIMES..... But you know what, I have met many other VERY NICE LADIES.... MANY...... And YOU WILL CARE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER.......
"I am devastated by losing her – I am no good to anyone right now – there is nothing in the world for me without her. She was the most special woman I ever met " Yep.... been there...... WHY DO YOU THINK I RAN ACROSS YOUR SITE TONIGHT!!!!!!!! I am in a H*** of a lot of pain... And I just had a very nice weekend, Blowing Glass, learning to operate a Diesel Locomotive, Going to fly Sailplanes this weekend... Well tonight I am crashing and burning........ I just want to stay in this house and never leave..... But I will MOVE ON.....
I lost my sweet wife about 4 1/2 years ago..... but the love I had for this PAIN IN THE BUTT.... WAS WILD.... I actually proposed three days after we met online... I did it in a way it was a hard for her to understand without the key to understand it... I knew she was the one..... She started hinting about it a little later too but when she saw I was serious..... Lies!!! I have found several so far, including another name..... I think she is still married.....
YES SHE NOT ONLY BROKE MY HEART BUT MY SPIRIT...... The only good thing was I have lost 70 #....
Get out and try new things..... go to new places, meet more people.....ASK YOURSELF..... DO YOU REALLY WANT HER BACK????...... If you have problems.... WAIT TILL LATER !!!!!!!!!!!!! Think.... B A G G A G E !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 46 (view)

penis removal
Posted: 5/11/2008 9:09:51 PM
If you want to have it removed...... I wonder if it could be transplanted as an extension?????? I will volunteer
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 47 (view)

I think I wish I was fat
Posted: 5/11/2008 8:57:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS... !!!!!!!! I too have dropped from 280 to 208.... size 52 pants to size 40..... But I still have a big mentality..... See my site.... no way would I fit in a glider.... no way could I do this.... do that .... etc..... Shirts.... I still ask for big sizes.... till I try on those 3x..... and they are way too big.... I too think about the super guy inside of me and trying to adjust I have screwed the pooch several times and messed up with ladies.... one very special one... my attitude still is out of whack.... really!!!!! My problem is now I have flab hanging on me..... I am ashamed of it so much... but at 70 theres no way I will ever bounce a quarter off my tummy..... IT AIN'T FLAT !!!!!... Now my problem is and always was at 70 I still act 50.... Sex is a dream..... not even shure about it.... I have asked Gals to critize me and give me their thoughts.... Better clothes, cut my hair, smile more, .... What attracts you to a GAL..... First her looks.... well THEY DO TOO....
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 37 (view)

Do you believe God sends signs?
Posted: 5/11/2008 8:43:25 PM
In 1986 I made a list of 20 things I wanted in a woman..... GOD put a sweet lady into my life then..... She met 18 of the 20.... in 1987 we were married..... We were together for 18 years and never had an argument, fuss, fight or dissagreement.... I lost het in 2003 and I still miss her terribly.... Took flowers to the cemetary today....... Fast forward to now...Starting last Feb I started another list... About that time I started to get a strong feeling, or pull to go out west.... I went there in June and early july.... Colorado springs.. ( was within 3 hours of the future lady at one point ) When I left there my heart was there...... When I got back I started putting down the 10 items I wanted in a lady, HABBAKA states MAKE A WRITTEN LIST OF WHAT YOU WANT FROM GOD, In early August I felt the strong pull to go back.... but where..... Somehow I arrived at BILLINGS, MT...... I could have gone anywhere... I went on line and happened to see a lady in Roundup, Mt.... 50 miles away...... WELL SHE MET ALL ITEMS, including being 1/4 Yakamia Indian.... For 46 days we emailed and phone called.... I flew out there and we had a wonderful time.... 1 1/2 weeks later she came here to Florida for a week at Thanksgiving.... all signs pointed to a future... a long one.. Many things happened to both of us to put us together.. but it seems to have failed..... I STILL MISS HER.... But GOD HAS MORE IN STORE..... SO YES...... PRAYER WORKS!!!!!!!
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 27 (view)

I Just Want To Runaway
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:35:59 PM
its just the way i feel sometimes like the walls are caving in

I just returned from flying Gliders in Orlando..... Fun Time.... Could not keep my mind on it while in the air..... STUPID.... On the way home I just started crying.... Yes there are people that care..... BUT!!!!!!!..... Still feel so alone.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 24 (view)

I Just Want To Runaway
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:47:12 PM
I AM SETTING HERE, THINKING OF THE CASS ....GAL FROM ROUNDUP, MT WHO DUMPED ME..... IN TERRIBLE PAIN.... REALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HER..... WANTEND TO SHARE ALL I HAVE WITH HER ......I WANTED TO TAKE CARE OF HER, SPOIL HER... SHE 67 ME 69... HAS FULL CUSTODY OF HER 8YO GRANDAUGHTER..... I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THAT WILL PRODUCE 20,000 BUCKS IN THE AM..... DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO.... REALLY DEPRESSED TONIGHT.... THINKING OF JUMPING IN MY VETTE AND SAYING TO H*** WITH IT...TELL NO ONE.... JUST GO... I WANT A NICE GAL, WESTERN, SEE MY PROFILE FOR WANTS.. COLORADO, WYOMING, MONTANA, IDAHO.. I CAN'T HANG IN MUCH LONGER..... HELP.... BOB AND I AM ONE........
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 23 (view)

gloryhole
Posted: 4/9/2008 12:33:18 PM
SORRY..... A GLORYHOLE..... Operates at around 2300 degrees, You use it to keep GLASS hot while you are working it... When the glass you are blowing cools to the point of becoming hard.... You pop your rod with the Glass Piece on it back in a bring the glass temp up to a workable level again.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 9 (view)

70 and like to have a son???
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:44:09 AM
GUYS AND GALS...... I want to THANK YOU ALL for your input..... #1 .. My Hearts fine.... Doc just said another 9-10 years then more..... good health..... keep up with my 2 grandaughters fine..... Wear lots of ladys in their 50's and 60's out trying to keep up with me..... JUST DREAMING ..... TRUE..... BUT ????? I am going to remove the reference to "x"'s in my PROFILE.... Going back to them..... But the bottom line is I HAVE CHANGED SO VERY MUCH over the last few weeks...... I have gone from feeling a total "GIVING UP ON LIFE" to "BACK TO MY YOUNG WILD SELF".. I am seeing several ladys from 48 - 72.... one is 50 and we are very compatable...... BUT MY HEART IS JUST NOT IN IT !!!!!!! ............................. The TRUTH..... Last September I met a lady in Roundup, Mt..... she 67 me 69 (THEN).... She has Financial, health, emotional issues ( son is very sick).... She also has a full time 8 yo grandaughter... Well I fell in love.. she said she did too .. after our 3rd e-mail I proposed.... We spent 2 weeks out there together in the Mountains and 1 week here in Fl together with her gd.... I Loved her and the FAMILY LIFE FELT SO GOOD... we talked about being together but when she went back she got really sick for about 2 months.... we finally drifted apart...... I really felt, and still do in my heart that he is the one in my prayer, even being 1/4 NA but I have to move on with life..... As an Architect I have many wild thoughts and ideas..... I really just need a warm body near me.... someone to Love and Care for.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2008 7:18:37 PM
As an answer to the size !!!!!! I went to the Doctor the other day with a problem...... He started laughing at it...... said a AAA battery was bigger..... He was ROTFLHAO..... Then he sobered up and said he was sorry..... Then he asked me what was wrong..... I said "ITS SWOLLEN!!!!!"
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 7 (view)

PLEASE HELP BY REVIEWING MY PROFILE
Posted: 4/8/2008 7:12:13 PM
I got a coupon for 25% off from them today..... will try to post a link to the page where its at...... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2008 6:09:06 PM
What do you gals think if a guy 70 would like to meet a nice gal and have a son..... Is it possible????..... I know I will have bought the farm before he is out of high school...... But what the heck...... You can dream...... Right???? Bob
 CLASSIELAD777

Headboard banging against wall?
Posted: 4/8/2008 5:41:01 PM
Headboard...... What about those that start SCREAMING !!!!!!!! Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 25 (view)

Firearms and Dating
Posted: 4/8/2008 5:37:42 PM
**** = I didn't pull the hammer back to the rear and locked position.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 23 (view)

Firearms and Dating
Posted: 4/8/2008 5:35:03 PM
Those Airsoft guns SCARE ME....... I was at a small party once and one of the guys had one and was shooting cans off a fence post with it...... No Problem..... He asked me to try and I said they scared me.... he said try it anyway.... BTW HE HAD PAINTED THE TIP BLACK OVER THE ORANGE !!!!! ...... So I raised it and poped it dead center.... Why was I scared???..... Simple.... How did I know IT WAS A TOY !!!! ....I reached into the neck of my tee shirt and drew out a loaded .45 Colt semi auto from my chest band..... With 8 in the clip and 1 in the pipe ( I didn't****it as I pulled it)...... I told him that if he had pointed it at me, I would not have known it was a toy...... Ergo.... I would not have known until after..... See what I mean!
Yes.... I am licensed to carry in many ( 26 ) states and I always carry at ALL TIMES..... EVEN ON A DATE..... The one girl above said she would not date me because I carry... I tell all that I do.... That BULGE in my pocket is not what they think!!!! Back to her.... We are out..... walking.... holding hands.... maybe kissing and 3 Punks come up.... (a) I wind up on the street, robbed, stabbed, dying, and she, getting beaten, and Raped over and over OR (b) We are fine.... 3 are on the street..... Lady its your choice.... a or b... Its happening more and more..... I live in Florida and I think the # of CCL holders is about 1 in 10.... Crime is down..... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 6 (view)

I REVISED IT SOME MORE
Posted: 4/8/2008 7:14:24 AM
Give me your OPINION and I will send you the information where I got it.... Bob

PS... Go on line Sheplers, Orlando, Florida..... search coats..... There are 25% off coupns around here in Florida.... ask for a discount..... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 35 (view)

Feel that there is no reason for me to live - THERE IS A REASON TO LIVE!!!!!!!
Posted: 4/7/2008 4:56:45 PM
I can really relate to your plight...... I have BEEN THERE and I am TRYING TO RECOVER..... AND I WILL...... Starting last September I got slammed with 6 things.... 1. I set me wife free, let her go, she passed away 4 1/2 years ago,
2. Got really sick and almost died... came within 12 hours,
3.Dumb A** me me a gal on line and we fell in love... I am in Fl and she in Mt... after 3 weeks together, we did talk of a future together... we broke up in Feb.,
4. Finances went crazy,
5. Work went out of control,
6. Extreme STRESS causes me to loose 70#, BUT A GOOD THING!!!
7. Had to have a packmaker put in Jan 29th.... I prayed for GOD to take me then.
Yes.... I did a lot of CRYING, The pain was and is unbearable yet, Yes I did pull my .380 out of my pocket, or picked out a big tree while driving..... I had, by Jan. given up THE WILL TO LIVE. COMPLETELY...... But now I have gotten a hold of myself.... Meeting PEOPLE..... And now I am planning a long life ahead of me... Going to start flying again, and doing all I want to do but never have...... making a BIG list..... BEFORE I GO.... Yes even meet a nice lady and have S** one more time... Maybe even Skydive.... Who knows..... But I am really having fun....... Yes all said... BOB JUST FORGET HER!!!!! well you can't just switch off FEELINGS and Drugs mask the problem..... I am meeting 2 or 4 new gals over the next couple weeks..... Me I am still overweight at 200# and 5'-7" and I have a pacemaker.....and I just turned 70!!!!! So yes I do give a S*** ..... You aren't alone..... GOD LOVES YOU..... And stay away from the BOOZE...... I tried the booze and sleeping...... Fell and fractured my back.... Just before Christmas...... Still in some pain..... Hang in there...... There are people on this list that do care... and Have been there or are there....... In my case it was a gal from Roundup, Mt, 67 years old that almost pushed me over the edge... That final straw... I still cry a little over her...... IN MY CASE THE WORLD WOULD HAVE LOST ONE HELL OF A GOOD MAN IF I HAD QUIT..........BUT I WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOB
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 5 (view)

I REVISED IT SOME MORE
Posted: 4/7/2008 7:58:04 AM
I have added some more information to my Profile..... gives a little insight into my inner self.... What do you guys think..... Got to find some snowmobile pics next week... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777

THANKS
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:09:44 PM
Yes I have put it in the LORDS HANDS... I do pray.. see my answer above.... I love your sense of fun...... My daughter acts the same...... Reguardless of what you think.....YOU TOO.... Like me.... SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET A HECK OF A CATCH!!!!!!!! Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 3 (view)

THANKS FOR REVIEWING MY PROFILE
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:05:13 PM
Funny you should mention a BAT !!!! Several people have told me just that.... What I didn't say was I got HURT very badly by a Lady in Montana.... Dummy me I fell in LOVE and really wanted to get married...... Bottom line..... I think she is still married!!!! I GOT TOOK!!!! So I am starting over...... I was willing to take her, her full time 8yo Grandaughter, and all her medical problems and baggage.... she lives on about 700 a month..... and supply them with a good life and home in Florida.....Since I revised my list I have been getting hits...... Going to update photos soon with more.... Bob
 CLASSIELAD777
Msg: 1 (view)

PLEASE HELP BY REVIEWING MY PROFILE
Posted: 4/4/2008 1:50:17 PM
Guys and Gals.... I am not too good at writing a profile or whatever. All my writings, as an Architect, are very tech. Can some of you review my site and comment..... Thanks loads as I really would love to meet a NICE GAL.... Bob

Show ALL Forums