Author Thread: Her new job is getting in the way
 beachbumin
Msg: 22 (view)

Her new job is getting in the way
Posted: 6/21/2018 9:13:01 PM
reading a little to much into it boss
 beachbumin
Msg: 6 (view)

Is she being true or am I being lied to?
Posted: 6/21/2018 9:11:15 PM
You don't read to well do you? I already said I posted two by mistake so read both if you want and put your input I could care less and for those with negative garbage GO PACK SAND DOWN A RATHOLE... Thanks!
 beachbumin
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2018 9:10:51 PM
sorry didn't see this posted properly before. when I did the previous one it said error.
 beachbumin
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2018 9:08:15 PM
Thanks everyone for your input. I didn't know this posted properly days ago. When I tried posting this it said error go figure.
 beachbumin
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 6/12/2018 8:33:23 PM
Hello I am just not sure about this at all. Okay Ive been with this girl for awhile and we have been exclusive for some time now. She lost her job as a server at a restaurant and that put her in the dumps and strained out relationship. I helped her get a new job as a server again at another dinner. The problem is with her hours. She works in the evening usually from 3 to 9 and sometime 5 to 9. It takes her about 30 minutes to get there and drive home from the restaurant. The problem is that sometimes she dosent get home to see me until 11 or sometimes midnight. The dinner closes at 9 but I don't understand why it takes so long for her to get home??? She says its because of patrons staying around until after hours. If you ask me they have some very rude patrons that stick around after closing for so long? Does it really take her 2 to 3 hours to get home??? Ive worked a small amount of time in the restaurant business and it never took that long to get out of there but I only worked at a restaurant for about 3 months. Does this sound logical to you or am I being lied to?? Im pretty good to her and honest and I just don't want to be lied to. Thanks for the help!
 beachbumin

Posted: 6/5/2018 9:37:24 PM
I guess im having some relationship issues. Ive been dating this girl for awhile and she just got a new job at a restaurant. We used to go out after her work but not so much any more. I am thinking because of her new job is too much for her but Im not sure on a few things. The new job does seem to make her more tired because she is a lot more drained and tired looking with this new job than from her previous job. All that's understandable but theres one questionable thing. The biggest thing though that Im questionable about is that she gives me the excuse that some times she gets out of there too late. The restaurant closes at 9 pm but some nights she texts me that she is just leaving the restaurant at 11 pm. Ive worked a little tiny bit at a restaurant but I never heard of a place that takes so long to shut down. She says there is late diners in there but dayum I find it hard to believe there is so many inconsiderate diners at this place? Am I being bull honked?
 beachbumin

Girlfriend has no money no motivation and needs a job???
Posted: 2/5/2018 6:43:55 PM
Hello I wanted to address a little problem I have thats been on going for about 2 months now. Its about my girl friend that stays with me. She is very helpful and very good to me, for the most part, for the past couple years. Besisdes her drinking problem and occasional lack of motivation in life she is an awesome person. She is also very young still. Around the time I met her I helped her find a job at this cafe. She liked the job and she did very well in the job for a long time. Well two months ago she lost her job because the branch of restaurants she worked at closed down. I was very supportive to her and just said to her, "look at the bright side this is an oppurtunity for you to find something better that we have been discussing for a long time now." I always told her that the cafe job was just a temprary thing and that she is very smart and she could get something better when ever she wanted to. She was helping on the bills but at her own leisure and Im well to do with lots of money so Im not worried about money or anything like that Im just worried about her. I just tell her that,"hey just take this as a fun vacation for now and take your time finding a job." I just been very supportive throwing her ideas her way everyonce in awhile but I guess her loosing her job hit her harder than I thought. Also she feels bad by "mooching" off me and not providing anything to me. Her motivation has been getting worse about "looking at the bright side" like I told her. I continue trying to help in any way I can and trying to help her find a job/ apply for jobs like before but she has refused all help from me. I also mentioned she should apply for unemployment but she has not done that either. Im trying to hint to her that the vacation time is over and its time to find a job/ career for her self. Im not sure what to do at this point? I had a heart to heart with her last night and just asked her what she had in mind for a plan. She just told me the same thing before that she will find a job. She told me she would start looking for a job and applying but all she really has been doing is over sleeping and drinking too much alcohol. She really does not do anything else. We use to go out and do things and we used to go to the gym together but Ive been going by myself since she lost her job. Ive been very supportive of her and very easy going with her just letting her take her time and find something but Im starting to find my patience is running out. She needs a sharp kick in the ass or "reality check" to get going in life but I cant find myself doing that roll. Im not her life coach or drill instructor nor do I want to come off as her father or something awkward like that. Im not sure what to do at this point?

Show ALL Forums